+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

1. Link to Post #1
    illuminate

Default The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

David Icke and I (Bill Ryan) recently met with Credo Mutwa, the great Zulu shaman, healer, and keeper of African tradition. He told us a horror story.

The short version of what happened is this. A few months ago, earlier in 2010, Credo was being pestered daily over the phone by someone who claimed he was from a group of young Zulus about his "betrayal of the Zulu nation" by talking so much to white people.

Exasperated, he put the famous and priceless Necklace of the Mysteries on his shoulders and took a train to Swaziland to confront the people who were giving him such a hard time.

When he arrived, he was set upon and tortured. They started pulling his fingernails out with pliers. The Necklace was taken from him, and he was put on a train back home. In the background, throughout all this, was a white man whom Credo did not recognize.

If you know ANYTHING about the theft of this priceless, ancient artifact, of inestimable value to the history of Africa and the human race - but very likely now in the hands of white men who are only interested in money - please contact DavidIckeContact@aol.com in full confidence. Thank you.

Bill Ryan
    22 August 2010

2. The Following User Says Thank You to illuminate For This Post:

Davidallany (7th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,189 times in 946 posts

Default Re: The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

Incredible...

Such horror...incredible sins played out.

Glad to know Bill and David are helping him

My heart to Credo and his family...and may the necklace find its resting place around the neck of the worthy...

be well,
    love,
    celine
    [CENTER]Together we awaken, Together we rise, Together we change.

[I][B]The key, signifies the power and act of opening the way to the soul's progress in both the higher and lower nature[/B][/I][/CENTER]

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

Credo -- that dear, good man -- i wish he would not blame himself for the theft -- & such a warrior -- all alone but standing up to them, & escaping w/his life

i suspect the Reptilians behind this -- their reliance on symbols/archetypes as the main way to control/manipulate human minds -- they have probably coveted the Necklace of the Mysteries for a long long time -- the hatred/fear of David also

at some point, the theft of the Necklace & the cruelty to Credo will blow up in the faces of whoever did this -- like Arizona Wilder said in one of her interviews [not the one David did] -- the Reptilian NWO doesn't know how to handle the new energies coming in -- they must really be getting desperate to attack a man of Credo's spiritual stature & power

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,704 times in 5,350 posts

----------

Hi Folks -

Many thanks to Illuminate who beat me to it!

I'm in South Africa at the moment with David Icke. We've been with Credo Mutwa for several days and will be here for another week.

I just updated the Avalon main page. Copied from there...

Credo is not beaten. Though blaming himself for being so cavalier, he is as articulate and spellbinding in his delivery as always. This is David's fourth visit to see him, their first meeting being in 1997. It is my first.

I've been privileged to meet many extremely remarkable people in the last few years, but I have to say that Credo in the upper reaches of that long list. Today we recorded three hours of his life story (and what a story that is).

I was honored to be in the room while he was talking to David: I was more than blown away. David himself was at one point reduced to tears.

I was aware of his work and his story, of course, but I had not been really been prepared for the impact of meeting him personally. I'm not here as an interviewer on this trip: I'm here as cameraman with the challenging job of making all the audio and video work in highly non-optimum conditions. But I would have paid a great deal of money to be where I was today.

We're here for another week, and will be recording material from Credo for several hours every day. He is now 89, and while he is mentally and intellectually razor sharp (I would place him as a gifted and fluent speaker the equal of anyone I have ever met), he is not well and is suffering a great deal: both he and David feel sure it will be their last meeting. It has been quite an emotional and eventful trip so far.

I'll report more later, although internet access is very limited. The resulting videos will not be Avalon material, but will be sold as a DVD set to support Credo's family and work. We've not yet figured exactly how we will proceed... all that will come later.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank an extremely generous sponsor - and if you are reading this, you know exactly who you are - who has made this special trip possible for David and myself.

When David phoned Credo a few months ago to tell him we were coming to record his life's work and teachings, Credo wept. What we are doing together is that important to him, and despite his recent ordeal is he rising to the occasion every day.

He is in my opinion somewhere right up there with the greatest of great souls, a wonderful human being, an extraordinary inspiration, a spokesman for Africa and for all of mankind.

True to that depiction, he would laugh at what I have just written...

Love to all, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd August 2010 at 17:32.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Man thats sad news,i wonder if thats a tptb job,i remember on the first david icke interview with him he mentioned that there was a piece of something that come from the stars inside one particular ornament hanging from the necklace,something like an alien alloy or similar if my memory serves me right?Maybe thats what the people who stole it took it for?Its sad to see such a piece of mankind's history to be stolen like that,we will probably never hear from it again

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 370 posts

The moment I heard that B.R. and D. I. were speaking to him, I wondered about what Credo Mutwa was about.

I am now almost half way through this 1999 interview, and it is incredible (don't be fooled by the date. The man's words are both timeless and timely).

He is a fountain of knowledge on so many topics. An astounding array of topics, all interwoven, and with a plain spoken delivery.

Hope you enjoy,
    Fred

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Very true fred too bad that such type of shamanism is about to go extinct to this day credo hasnt been able to find a person to pass his ancient knowledge of history down to,he says its hard to find the right person,his son was assassinated at young age that was his first choice,he knows so much and he says he is running out of time,after all he is 89 now,so if he cant find someone worthy of being passed the knowledge to it will die with him,lets hope thats not the case...

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hearing this news deeply upset me, even if I don't personally know this man, I have watched all the video's about him, my thoughts are with him, and may what was taken from this man be returned to him,
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

10. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,455 times in 4,099 posts

It must be maddening for Credo Mutwa to see the destruction of his homeland all around him. He is a national treasure himself, and should be protected. Perhaps he felt a need to take a "last stand" against all the destruction. It's very sad that his plans went so awry, but perhaps something good will come of it in the end. We can only hope.

11. Link to Post #10
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Our love to one and all..

Beauty surrounds beautiful people..

[I][B]The key, signifies the power and act of opening the way to the soul's progress in both the higher and lower nature[/B][/I][/CENTER]

12. Link to Post #11
    Switzerland Avalon Member sepia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,924 times in 271 posts

I'm very glad that you are able to support in this important task !

With very best wishes to all involved !

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 times in 388 posts

That is so upsetting and infuriating. For that to happen to him is just so wrong.

Unfortunately the necklace is probably in someone's private collection now. But he was able to give quite a good description of the white man
    who was driving the whole sorry incident......maybe....maybe....someone who recognises the decription might make it their business to help get
    it back. I expect there is a lot of jealousy and back-stabbing in the world of private ancient artefact collectors.......someone could earn themselves
    a lot of karmic brownie points....if they somehow could help return it. If only for the satisfaction of denying the thief of thier spoils...??

14. Link to Post #13
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,697 times in 452 posts

WOW!

That poor man and his family. To have a piece of that nations historty, a nation that has been through so much and come out the other end, stolen from it is heartbreaking. A national treasure, a universial treasure of the "old God's", in the hands of evil is beyond words.

I send energy to this breave soul and his family, and energy to those that have done so bad, in the hope that they will find it within them to return this item.

Be safe Bill and David!

Please pass on my love to Credo and his family!
    Last edited by irishspirit; 22nd August 2010 at 19:55.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

15. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 1,817 posts

That's truely heartbreaking story. But what makes me happy is that I can feel lots of spiritual strenght in this man and lots of courage , wisdom that is similar to wisdom of all shamans and seers of old, no matter what is their tribe and ancestry .
    I understand how he feels but I feel that the Necklace is not with white people, it's still with locals, yes, they could even sell it because there's lots of poverty .
    Possibly, if this Video message can be posted in open, in their country , they will bring it back to him because there are people who love him, stand for him and believe that it should be returned.

It's important to let him know that his people love him and don't let him fall .

Thank you Bill for sharing the Message with us

16. Link to Post #15
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

i agree dear Eva heart...

The necklace will be resting on worthy neck, soon again.

17. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

My heart leapt when I saw this post and I can only imagine the hurt and loss these events must have caused. I have followed Credo with great interest over many years; having even met with a cameraman who had (as you do Bill) the exceptional good fortune of recording one of his interviews. I was astounded! Whilst I do not know him personally, I feel somewhat overwhelmed by this news! I am unsure as to what I can do, but if there is anything I can contribute (along with my prayers) in any small way, please let me know.

Andy Wept

18. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 678 posts

I hope he finds someone to pass his knowledge onto before he passes.

19. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

i believe that is what Bill is doing there..

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 247 posts

I'm shocked and so sad to hear Credo has been tortured. He's 89 years old, for Gods sake! I'm looking forward to the DVD set, and will buy it as soon as it is produced. That's the least I can do to support him. Thank you very much Bill, for making this long trip to get the information for us. I really hope the priceless necklace will be returned to its rightful owner again someday.

21. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 times in 894 posts

i am on board with supporting you credo.. and dave and bill ! you guys are guys doing good greater than you could imagine in this world..
    with love bennycog

+ Reply to Thread