+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A question or two concerning walk-ins for those who might know.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Default A question or two concerning walk-ins for those who might know.

I believe that we can agree most people when incarnating here on Earth have the veil of forgetfulness cast on us. Now if say a person is drowning and their spirit leaves and another takes over the body and the body survives then would the spirit taking over the body have the veil of forgetfulness? What about those spirits that attach to a already spirited body when attaching to that body would they have the veil of forgetfulness that the already spirit inhabited body has? Walk-ins is a topic I've never really looked into before.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

bodhii71 (12th September 2012), donk (13th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), sirdipswitch (12th September 2012), we-R-one (12th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

Default Re: A question or two concerning walk-ins for those who might know.

I have nothing to offer but I always found this to be such a curious phenomena. Part of me feels it goes against the natural law and isn't even possible, while another part thinks if one can imagine it, it is or could be in the future or past. I've heard stories of advance beings who could redistribute a soul into another body, and that seems plausible but for it to occur naturally somehow seems more unlikely.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), sirdipswitch (12th September 2012), truth4me (13th September 2012), we-R-one (12th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,633 times in 4,329 posts

That's not quite how I would understand 'walk-ins' as you call them. There can be no 'possession' of a body once the resident spirit has departed. Understand that before incarnation the brain architecture of the infant is caressed, shaped, engineered if you will, by the arriving spirit to be a perfect match to house the energy/incarnate personality-to-be of that entity, thus another spirit would not be able to fit into it and occupy it, at any time, any more than a round peg could fit into a square hole.

However other entities can attach themselves to incarnate beings through their auric energies. Most of the time this is harmless. A lot of these Dis-incarnate entities are locked into the astral plane, lost and afraid to move on and are attracted still to the earth density. In such an example then yes, they are still shrouded with this veil of forgetfulness having not yet shed the etheric body to which they cling.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

amandapoet (12th September 2012), bodhii71 (12th September 2012), Chester (16th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), PurpleLama (12th September 2012), sirdipswitch (12th September 2012), tcjim1 (12th September 2012), truth4me (12th September 2012), we-R-one (12th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

My understanding is that walk-in's are another form of star seeds or wanderers. I believe the veil of amnesia is necessary under most environments of duality, especially 3D. If you didn't have the veil, you wouldn't want to play "the game". This has become quite evident for me based on my own awakening experience. I'm a completely different person than what I was four years ago. It "feels" like the veil is lifting for me and it became very apparent as I started having past life memories, the finding of my twin flame and discovery of my star seed identity. The more I awaken, the more I no longer want to play the game....it's almost like I know too much. Now I can play smarter, but my desire to play has lessened and I attest that to the veil lifting.

You might explore Jelaila Starr and her information on walk-ins as she's one herself. I found a lot of her information on star seeds very helpful in my awakening. Some of her stuff was spot-on. I'm not a walk-in myself so I don't know how accurate her information is in regards to that aspect of a star seeds, but I do find I can resonate with some of her info as I've experienced a lot of what she has said in regards to star seeds.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

oh, almost forgot, walk-ins have contracts and it is my understanding that this an agreement between souls that has to take place before the walk-in can occur.

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/starseeds.html
    Last edited by we-R-one; 12th September 2012 at 22:56.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hi Truth4me,
    I am a walk-in. When I came in the veil was still there. I had no idea what happened or any understanding of walk-in's when it happened. I just had a strong sense that things were different but I couldn't explain why. When I looked at people I knew, I had this feeling that they didn't know me. It was a strange feeling. But I did know without a doubt that I was not the same as before. It was June of 1971 and 41 years later I still have questions. I am happy to share what I have figured out on the subject but still have questions myself.

I can tell you it is agreed upon before the soul exchange takes place and the soul that comes into the existing body has been granted permission to do so. It does not happen in an instant, like you suggest in your question/example, if a person were drowning, per say. It is planned and the process of the soul exchange is accomplished with help, not alone. The entering soul has full memory of all the experiences of the initial soul but just not the emotional strings and attachment.

The initial soul that was born into the body chooses to leave and requests permission to vacate, in prayer. Every one I know personally, who is a walk-in, will agree it is an arrangement agreed to and backed by God. The other soul is allowed to come into the existing body and live out the life that the other soul contracted because of the time factor involved here. That means we take on the contracts and karma of the initial soul but we quickly move through it so we can get on with our mission/purpose. I am Pleaidian and my desire is to assist in raising the consciousness of the people by example, to prepare my brothers and sisters for what is to come. I am really no different from anyone and I live a "normal life". I do have glimpses through the veil and receive directly through my God within.

Even though I am a "so called" walk-in, I have to admit, at times I question everything I "think" I know. Understanding was necessary for me but now that I understand, it doesn't seem all that important. We are living in unprecidented times therefore exceptions to the rule have been made, I am told. And we seem to recognize one another when we meet. How? I do not know, but we do. Sharing our experiences helps us to know we are not alone. And at times, I wish I could just quit and go home. But I am here until I am called home.

Oh, and one more thing, I am told that once we arrive we are not automatically guaranteed a safe return. We have to walk the walk like everyone else. We too can get off course and lose our way. Being from the Pleaidies is no different than, "Oh, you are from Chicago? I am from Indiana." It's not as big a deal as it may seem. Hope I may have helped you in your seeking to understand the subject of walk-ins.

Many Blessings,
    Kerry
    Last edited by hettleman; 13th September 2012 at 00:57. Reason: Reply made to the wrong person.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hettleman For This Post:

bodhii71 (13th September 2012), CdnSirian (16th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), Paranormal (13th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), truth4me (13th September 2012), we-R-one (13th September 2012), Wind (16th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by hettleman (here)
    Hi we-R-one,
    I am a walk-in. When I came in the veil was still there. I had no idea what happened or any understanding of walk-in's when it happened. I just had a strong sense that things were different but I couldn't explain why. When I looked at people I knew, I had this feeling that they didn't know me. It was a strange feeling. But I did know without a doubt that I was not the same as before. It was June of 1971 and 41 years later I still have questions. I am happy to share what I have figured out on the subject but still have questions myself.

I can tell you it is agreed upon before the soul exchange takes place and the soul that comes into the existing body has been granted permission to do so. It does not happen in an instant, like you suggest in your question/example, if a person were drowning, per say. It is planned and the process of the soul exchange is accomplished with help, not alone. The entering soul has full memory of all the experiences of the initial soul but just not the emotional strings and attachment.

The initial soul that was born into the body chooses to leave and requests permission to vacate, in prayer. Every one I know personally, who is a walk-in, will agree it is an arrangement agreed to and backed by God. The other soul is allowed to come into the existing body and live out the life that the other soul contracted because of the time factor involved here. That means we take on the contracts and karma of the initial soul but we quickly move through it so we can get on with our mission/purpose. I am Pleaidian and my desire is to assist in raising the consciousness of the people by example, to prepare my brothers and sisters for what is to come. I am really no different from anyone and I live a "normal life". I do have glimpses through the veil and receive directly through my God within.

Even though I am a "so called" walk-in, I have to admit, at times I question everything I "think" I know. Understanding was necessary for me but now that I understand, it doesn't seem all that important. We are living in unprecidented times therefore exceptions to the rule have been made, I am told. And we seem to recognize one another when we meet. How? I do not know, but we do. Sharing our experiences helps us to know we are not alone. And at times, I wish I could just quit and go home. But I am here until I am called home.

Oh, and one more thing, I am told that once we arrive we are not automatically guaranteed a safe return. We have to walk the walk like everyone else. We too can get off course and lose our way. Being from the Pleaidies is no different than, "Oh, you are from Chicago? I am from Indiana." It's not as big a deal as it may seem. Hope I may have helped you in your seeking to understand the subject of walk-ins.

Many Blessings,
    Kerry
    Hi Kerry,

Thanks for your thoughtful commets, however I think you are mixing up what I said with the original poster, so if that's true you may want to amend your post. If I understand you correctly, a lot of what you said matches with what I believe to be true.
    Much love to you,
    we-R-one
    Last edited by we-R-one; 13th September 2012 at 01:10.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Quote Posted by hettleman (here)
    Hi Truth4me,

Many Blessings,
    Kerry
    Hi Truth4Me,

What hettleman has said here is exactly right. This is the true meaning of walk in. Some walk ins however, do remember their incarnation before making the transition. There were an excellent series of books written by an author named Ruth Montgomery back in the eighties. One book that she wrote was called "Aliens Among US". In it she writes about an Arcturian walk in named Frederick Von Meirers. I had the pleasure of knowing him from 1983-1986 when I lived in New York City. I learned quite a bit from him. He was a walk-in that remembered where he came from. He took over the body of a man that was going to commit suicide and was begging to be set free. He took over this man's body in order to come and attempt to help the world out of its darkness. He formed a group called "The Eternal Values", and use to present material on all things spiritual on the public access cable channel in NYC.

Ruth Montgomery interviewed several walk-ins in "Aliens Among US" and explains the concept very well. I highly recommend her material if you want to better understand the whole Walk In thing.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), Paranormal (13th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Swan (14th September 2012), truth4me (13th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    I believe that we can agree most people when incarnating here on Earth have the veil of forgetfulness cast on us. Now if say a person is drowning and their spirit leaves and another takes over the body and the body survives then would the spirit taking over the body have the veil of forgetfulness? What about those spirits that attach to a already spirited body when attaching to that body would they have the veil of forgetfulness that the already spirit inhabited body has? Walk-ins is a topic I've never really looked into before.
    Yes, all spirits when connected (in whatever way) to a human body on Planet Earth seem to have amnesia.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (15th September 2012), Antagenet (13th September 2012), CdnSirian (16th September 2012), Chester (16th September 2012), DeDukshyn (16th September 2012), eileenrose (13th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), Highwhistler (15th September 2012), Paranormal (13th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), starsha (14th September 2012), truth4me (13th September 2012), Wind (16th September 2012), Yoda (14th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member Paranormal's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe it's possible, but it's most likely our spirit is transformed by suffering here, and not a new spirit replacing the first.
    "There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method [FLOURIDE, ANTI-DEPRESANTS…] of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears… producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it [AFTER 9/11]." - Aldous Huxley 1961 speech:"Contented with your servitude"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paranormal For This Post:

bodhii71 (16th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), truth4me (13th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 338 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, all spirits when connected (in whatever way) to a human body on Planet Earth seem to have amnesia.
    This seems to be the crux of my discontent with being here in this world. I didn't/don't have enough amnesia. This prevents me from taking seriously much of what passes for
    important here (money, status) and brings the most intense sadness. I remember when I was around 1 years old and I realized people didn't have telepathy here it was very distressing. I recalled how beautiful it was where I came from and people just merged to share their selves.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

bodhii71 (16th September 2012), Chester (16th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Swanette (13th September 2012), truth4me (13th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Antagenet (here)
    This seems to be the crux of my discontent with being here in this world. I didn't/don't have enough amnesia. This prevents me from taking seriously much of what passes for
    important here (money, status) and brings the most intense sadness. I remember when I was around 1 years old and I realized people didn't have telepathy here it was very distressing. I recalled how beautiful it was where I came from and people just merged to share their selves.

Hi antaganet,

I'm sorry that you feel this way.
    It is very painful to feel out of place and disconnected to the safety and warmth that you once have felt.
    I felt for this for the bigger part of my life, but no longer.

There are ways to come to terms with this you know?

You have chosen to come here.
    Why do you think that is?

Not to feel out of place and unhappy about it, I'm sure.

It is a little mental leap that you have to make. A teeny weeny growing up in a way. ( I hope you don't find it patronizing when I say this, because I don't mean it in that way)
    It's a decision to be here fully and to give it your very best... and to except that you are now in a different setting where it is not how you have experienced it once.

I still see differences with my neighbours, but I don't feel lost about it any more.
    They have different things that they care about (money, status etc) and take as truth and I accept that. I have my own.

The beauty and safety that we once experienced while in other realities, is now inside of me and I carry it with me... it is OK.
    It is not that you don't have enough amnesia... The fact that you still remember, enables you to bring something special to us. To teach us about it... be a poet maybe
    It is this little extra that you can bring to this world and so helping to make this a better place.

Beauty and safety is here too, but we can only experience it when we fully accept that we are here.

I'm quite sure that you already know all this, but I just felt compelled to give you a little reminder

Last edited by Eram; 13th September 2012 at 04:34.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Antagenet (18th September 2012), bodhii71 (16th September 2012), Finefeather (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Swan (14th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

I really appreciated this comment Antagenet.
    Although I can't say I had any memory of a prior state of being, I was always very aware that what I saw and the way people regarded and treated each other was very wrong.
    Or at least incomprehensible.
    There are many of us who grew up turning deeply inward out of necessity, and not necessarily in a thoughtful or spiritual way.
    It's mostly just pure self preservation, whether that's healthy or not. But also as a part of our training.
    For me it manifested eventually as panic and anxiety and self medication that cut me off to an extreme, but not entirely.
    But I can't disregard the benefits of that experience, and so there was it's purpose. One benefit of 'giving up hope' was a spontaneous illumination.
    When you have the opportunity to see things as they really are, your references change entirely.
    Things and events definitely have no inherent meaning other than what we project which is largely borrowed and maintained within ignorance.
    But they definitely have an inherent purpose. Very personalized purpose in fact.

Let's get clear about what that 'veil' we speak of really is. It's field of misunderstanding that's formed as we're taught to rely on our physical senses and interpret from memory.
    It's not there at birth. And so far we've fulfilled pretty faithfully the prediction that we'd inherit the sins of our fathers.

If the reason for incarnating (only speaking for myself) was to integrate knowledge with perception, then it will have been worth it.
    But though it's individual and personal, for all of us it's for the benefit of the whole.
    Each of us individually is the entirety, and that will be your experience one sweet and amazing day.
    So far so good (again speaking for myself) but the jury always seems to still be out. I regard that as my own tribulation, because that's exactly how it feels.
    Just as 'rapture' feels exactly that. These words have practical definitions.

I recognize what I haven't yet accomplished in how I truthfully feel about what I can easily spiritualize or rationalize on to the back burner.
    When I'm 'in love' there's no problem. I'm just not always or even often any more in that state of mind.
    Someone stated in another thread that 2012 was a 'bust', and sought confirmation for that observation. I couldn't disagree more, no disrespect to the sentiment.
    This past year has been the most intense period of a very strange, and uncomfortable lifetime.
    I'm guessing many may relate to that.
    And especially the past few weeks, where I'm not ever sure if I can make it through a day and into a night anticipating another day like the one before.
    I think that's a good sign that I've demanded completion and nothing less, I like to believe that.
    But I could also draw on failure as it's proved itself so well in all of my attempts to be a normal 'well adjusted' human.
    That's buying into the lie that what we see is what is, and defies my direct experience of so much more.
    Easy to do, and impossible to manage.
    Nothing is about what I'm doing or the choices i struggle to make to maintain myself as a body, but about how i feel physically and emotionally. It's devastating, and something I'd pretty effectively avoided for most of my life. Studied it and taught it for years, but never really let it occur.

I don't feel fooled into giving up, iI wouldn't know what that would be, but I definitely feel my resistance to carrying on. 'This too shall pass' can sometimes take a long while in passing.
    A lot of it manifests as a deep deep sadness for what can seem like a very long difficult life and the sadness that has always been there.
    What I recognize that sadness to be is a longing for home that isn't readily obvious in the world. And more and more not readily obvious.
    The more we're seemingly forced to comply with deceit, the more difficult it becomes to deceive. Ironic that oppression should force the solution to itself.

Sorry, that was a bit more divulging than I'd intended and clearly off-topic. I hope there's some value to be gleaned by someone somewhere.

In regard to the topic, it's my understanding that a 'walk in' is an arrangement made by Spirit out of time. It's useful to remember that all of our experiences are purposeful, and are arranged for our benefit in a bigger picture. Our whole Selves are very actively participating in this adventure.
    We come and go from this experience, I don't think there are limiting rules in how we come and go.
    Spirit isn't forced out of a dying body except sometimes under trauma, and occasionally that spirit will be unwilling or temporarily unable to leave in the normal way. There is assistance for that. Not forced, but available. It's not an accidental death, just a particular type of experience of death.
    If you've sat with the dying, you've recognized that moment of relinquishment. Bodies can linger patiently for a long time until a decision is made.
    So see, these are all decisions that we make on some level.
    One acquaintance from long ago, who was clearly 'over it' in terms of will to continue I caught up with a few years later.
    She was different, very healthy, and confided to me that she was a 'walk-in'. I didn't actually believe it at the time,
    but she told me then that she had all of the memories of the previous owner of that vehicle, but no emotional attachment to them. As though she read them from a script.
    She knew me, but I didn't feel I still knew her.
    She didn't seem so drastically different, except that she was on to entirely different activities and doing them in an entirely out of character way.
    Her once frail and meek demeanor was vital and direct. Her previous relationship had fallen away in a way that was very enlightening and enlivening for her partner.
    Very beautiful to witness.
    It was her that spoke to me of 'out of time' agreements, and whether those agreements are made prior to incarnating or after, I gathered it could be either.
    What I do know from my own experience, is that Spirit is active and vital and invested in occurrences here, both for the individual growth of that Spirit and the greater agenda as a whole.
    They could 'see' me and I couldn't see them, and that was the only distinction that they would acknowledge.
    Just as my body (and willingness) was useful to them to carry out activities that seemed my business only by association, that was by my agreement.
    I don't see how a body shouldn't be simply 'borrowed' to carry out some particular agenda if it's usefulness to the prior inhabitant was complete. Just as true channeling is a joint agreement, like a passing of the baton.
    Last edited by markpierre; 13th September 2012 at 11:45.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Antagenet (18th September 2012), bodhii71 (16th September 2012), Eram (13th September 2012), Fred Steeves (13th September 2012), Jenci (14th September 2012), meeradas (13th September 2012), Moxie (15th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Does anyone remember?
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Antagenet (18th September 2012), Eram (14th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 times in 356 posts

I remember when I was around 1 years old and I realized people didn't have telepathy here it was very distressing. I recalled how beautiful it was where I came from and people just merged to share their selves.
    Hi Antagenet,

I have a strong sense of missing telepathic communication. I notice most babies can do it. I usually say: Hi, don´t worry it will be OK.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Antagenet (18th September 2012), Eram (14th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

If you do not give your life to God then your giving it to satan
    and his fallen angels.

With that in mind, any fallen angel can take over your body, even
    if your just sitting on a chair. It doesn't have to be a life - death
    situation.

And NO, they don't forget anything. If they did, they would forget
    why they took over a body to begin with.

The government is full of these so called walk-ins.

Fallen angels also come in different forms. We call them aliens...

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    With that in mind, any fallen angel can take over your body, even
    if your just sitting on a chair. It doesn't have to be a life - death
    situation.

And NO, they don't forget anything. If they did, they would forget
    why they took over a body to begin with.

The government is full of these so called walk-ins.

Fallen angels also come in different forms. We call them aliens...
    With all due respect humanalien what you are referring to is demonic possession not walk-ins. I do agree that there are many demonically possessed people in government. Also, demons do remember that they are demons when they take over a body, just as some highly evolved walk-ins do remember who they are when they take over a body. The walk-ins are ALWAYS benevolent. This process is permitted to happen to help us.
    If it helps you understand humanalien compare to an angel possessing a soul versus a demon. If a demon can do it, why can't an angel.

My understanding is that it is part of the agreement process when a walk-in agrees to take on the body of the soul that wants to leave. If they intend to have a life in which they are going to teach mankind in some way, or if they are just willing to fulfill the karmic load of the parting soul and be a presence on the planet to help raise the overall vibration. The memory is wiped so that the walk-in soul can adjust to the harshness of living in this world. If they remembered where they came from when things get tough you might want to renege on the agreement. Yet at the same time a walk-in remembers just enough that they behave, think, and sometimes slightly look differently enough that those around them are astonished by the overnight transformation of the person.

The walk-ins that have conscious memory of the process have imparted great things to our world. Most do not remain very long after accomplishing their mission. The walk-in that I new went off planet about 10 years after the walk-in exchange.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

I agree with this, and I do prefer Bill's use of the word 'amnesia' because, and I quote "Forgetting differs from amnesia in that forgetting is usually regarded as a normal phenomenon. Also, forgetting involves specific pieces of content, whereas amnesia affects a relatively broad category of memories or wipes out an entire segment of memory."
    So if we relate this to, lets say, a spiritual truth, forgetfulness would mean not being able to recall all the details of the truth, we know (with the conscious mind), as opposed to amnesia, where we would not know any of the truth at all.
    The most important thing about this phenomena is that the majority of people have no idea it is actually happening to them, and live life quite contented, whereas, many of the 'sceptical alternative theorists' , who are aware of it tend to think that it is process which is controlled by some dark force.
    The reality is that it is a process which allows focus on a particular task and the thing to keep in mind, especially by the arrogant onlooker, is that the person he may be observing having a dreadful and tough life, may very well be a spiritual master in disguise and not some poor ignorant peasant who needs sympathy and your small change.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th September 2012), Chester (16th September 2012), Jenci (15th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Abraham Lincoln was a walk-in.

The veil of forgetfulness exists for a reason, it allows us to polarize more faster. That's what makes this 3D world such a unique place. Of course no one said that it was going to be easy to live in a place like this.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Antagenet (18th September 2012), Finefeather (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Walk-in, William Linville explains how one soul leaves and the other comes in. He inherited all the body's debris, such as: hatred for God, religion, and himself.

"William Linville is a divine essence, clear Creator Consciousness in a physical body. He has ascended beyond all akashic record levels etc., perceptions of the truth, identifications, beliefs etc., which allows him to obtain / download clarity on any and all topics and so much more. William is an instrument of the Universal and Creator Consciousness and is here to assist you in accelerating and amplifying the process of you remembering, embodying and expanding into your Creator Essence and to experience all of your magnificence and much, much more. When you are in William's presence there is no limit to what can and does take place for you as you experience all the possibilities that are available for you in a body on a planet."

part 1/2 : Conversation with a 'walk-in' - William Linville

https://youtube.com/watch?v=p06Av...eature=related

Part 2/2 : Positive outcomes of disasters & Dimensions / Realities / Portals - William Linville

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j0Uyp...feature=relmfu

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th September 2012), Debra (16th September 2012), Finefeather (16th September 2012), selaviv (16th September 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    Ruth Montgomery interviewed several walk-ins in "Aliens Among US" and explains the concept very well. I highly recommend her material if you want to better understand the whole Walk In thing.
    "Strangers Among Us," by: Ruth Montgomery was my introduction to walk-ins in the early 1980's. I agree, Amysenthia, her material is easy to understand.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (16th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast