+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cold fusion revolution...maybe this time! I met the current gamechanger

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Cold fusion revolution...maybe this time! I met the current gamechanger

Hi Avalonians,

I have been watching the developments of various revolutionary technologies very closely. From a non-technological point of view the 'breakthrough', or more correctly: 'disclosure', of Free Energy still seems to be quite a ways down the road...Why?...just read Wade Frasier's important thread on this forum.

Maybe, bridging technologies will not be so frightening to the 'godzillas'. I consider Cold Fusion, as it is being developed at the moment, to be such a bridging technology. To get more first-hand information I attended the first Cold Fusion congress in Zuerich, September 8-9. Andrea Rossi, the currently best known developer of this technology, presented his latest inventions. And he proudly informed us that he had just received a security certificate for his invention. This is the starting signal for the sales force, world-wide.

Still, I think, one of the lingering questions is: what do 'they' say, will 'they' interfere or are there any 'arrangements' Rossi had to comply to. I wanted to get an direct answer so I asked him.....see the Q and A in the following YouTube video:

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5rGzaNzAyLc

His answer left a profoundely human impression on the whole audience. This man is for real, humble and trustworthy.
    Or, like Sterling Allen (PESN) put it, eloquently:

My favorite part of the conference was where Rossi responds to a portion of a question, and says:

"I am not strong, I am not intelligent. I believe in God. I ask God, 'Should I go ahead?' If the answer is, 'Yes', then I go ahead; if 'No', then I don't."

I was deeply moved by his humility and acknowledgement of a divine source in what he is doing. I've seen a lot of charlatans defer to God as a way to get people to put their brains in a jar and accept things on faith rather than properly scrutinizing them. But I did not detect that motive at all in this candid moment. Actually, it helped me understand the very complex man, and maybe why he doesn't go along with the many suggestions being offered to him, left and right, from well-meaning people. He doesn't take his marching orders from his peers

For those of you, who want to go into the many technical details I highly recommend Sterling's PESN.

A direct answer to my question about possible arrangements is still pending, though.
    So, it's still up to educated guesses, e.g. concerning the reasons for throtteling the output of the E-Cat. Maybe a smart, tacit concession in order to get the ball rolling?!

I'm convinced that this IS the BEGINNING of a breakthrough. He needs our sympathy and our prayers.

Reinhard
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

4evrneo (13th September 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (14th September 2012), Akasha (27th November 2012), bluestflame (15th September 2012), christian (13th September 2012), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2012), Dorjezigzag (13th September 2012), Eram (14th September 2012), GarethBKK (15th September 2012), Latti (5th October 2012), Milneman (11th January 2014), Patrikas (14th September 2012), Rollo (15th September 2012), sandy (14th September 2012), sdv (13th September 2012), spiritguide (13th September 2012), Tane Mahuta (29th November 2012), TargeT (11th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: Cold fusion revolution...maybe this time! I met the current gamechanger

Bump......... up you go!

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Cold fusion revolution...maybe this time! I met the current gamechanger

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Bump......... up you go!
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Eram (28th November 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

yes a technology in itself but more to heighten the potential of other technologies it can more fully enable when applied

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

If you read and watch the information given on the Keshe Foundation website, you'll see that 'cold fusion' is what he's doing in regards to power production. However, he approached the subject in a round-about way, in that he was researching the propulsion issue of spacecraft, and arrived at his understandings via the way nature creates energy.

Certainly, he was aided by his nuclear training, but recognized the disinformation inherent in our current systems and, in so doing, came to a greater understanding of the 'wheel works of Nature', as Tesla put it.

I've said it before on a thread directly associated with some of his foundation's efforts - he has acknowledged Tesla's work, but has also directly confirmed the understandings of Nassim Haramein, regarding the structure of Every celestial body.

A post relating this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...894#post550894

In Unity, Peace and Love

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Eram (28th November 2012), Rollo (15th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's a link to an article in the Journal of Nuclear Physics for those, unlike me, who understand such things ...

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=497

I like the way that Rossi answers the comments, even though he did not write the article.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GarethBKK For This Post:

Eram (28th November 2012), Reinhard (16th September 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    yes a technology in itself but more to heighten the potential of other technologies it can more fully enable when applied

Exactly! I call this the 'Rossi Effect', which has already set in, just look at all the big conferences on Cold Fusion....even CERN has had one, this year!
    Reinhard
    Laotse

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Eram (28th November 2012), TargeT (11th January 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    If you read and watch the information given on the Keshe Foundation website, you'll see that 'cold fusion' is what he's doing in regards to power production. However, he approached the subject in a round-about way, in that he was researching the propulsion issue of spacecraft, and arrived at his understandings via the way nature creates energy.

Certainly, he was aided by his nuclear training, but recognized the disinformation inherent in our current systems and, in so doing, came to a greater understanding of the 'wheel works of Nature', as Tesla put it.

I've said it before on a thread directly associated with some of his foundation's efforts - he has acknowledged Tesla's work, but has also directly confirmed the understandings of Nassim Haramein, regarding the structure of Every celestial body.

A post relating this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...894#post550894

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Thank you kindred (spirit ).
    I have to admit that I simply don't understand his theory. So, I just wait for practical proof---as I always do, being a sceptical supporter with an open heart and open mind, of break-through inventions.
    He surely is a charismatic presenter. I've met him about half a year ago. I just don't buy his claims light-heartedly, for instance concerning the capture of the US drone in Iran..... yet.
    I highly appreciate and resonate to his acknowledging Tesla and Nassim, though.

Reinhard
    Laotse

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

GarethBKK (16th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Rossi's E-Cat depends on a specific arrangement, molecularly speaking, of his nano particle sized "nano-nickel powder", in order to be utilized in the manner that he is using it. That is his explanation and statement, regarding his use of nickel powders and combination of that, with hydrogen.

Here is a bit of evidence, very recent evidence, to connect this potential aspect of an explanation to try and figure out what is going on.

That nano particle size and number of atoms, and so on, in the given nano arrangement, is critical to specific types and actions of catalysis, regarding nickel nano powders.

Exactly what Rossi said. (I'm neither for or against what Rossi says. I'm simply bringing the potential supporting data found, to light)

~~~~~~~~~

Size matters when reducing NiO nanoparticles

The number and location of nucleation sites of nickel metal within nickel oxide nanoparticles during their reduction with hydrogen strongly depend on the nanoparticle size.

"This advances our fundamental understanding of how the structures of nanoparticles can be changed through chemical reactions, which has potential applications in nanofabrication and catalysis," says Joe Tracy, a materials scientist at NC State and co-author of a paper on the work. The researchers began by exposing nickel nanoparticles to air at 500 degrees Celsius in order to create NiO shells. This process is called oxidation. The smaller shells, 12 to 24 nanometers (nm) in diameter, are hollow, with the shell surrounding a single cavity. Larger shells, 40 to 96 nm in diameter, appear to have larger pores, and possibly contain multiple cavities. The researchers then placed the shells in a hydrogen gas environment at 350 degrees C. This process, called reduction, turns the NiO shells back into solid nickel nanoparticles. What they found was that the size of the NiO shells dramatically affects the way that the reduction process manifests itself.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2012-11-size-ni...icles.html#jCp
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Reinhard (28th November 2012), TargeT (28th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Rossi's E-Cat depends on a specific arrangement, molecularly speaking, of his nano particle sized "nano-nickel powder", in order to be utilized in the manner that he is using it. That is his explanation and statement, regarding his use of nickel powders and combination of that, with hydrogen.

Here is a bit of evidence, very recent evidence, to connect this potential aspect of an explanation to try and figure out what is going on.

That nano particle size and number of atoms, and so on, in the given nano arrangement, is critical to specific types and actions of catalysis, regarding nickel nano powders.

Exactly what Rossi said. (I'm neither for or against what Rossi says. I'm simply bringing the potential supporting data found, to light)

~~~~~~~~~

The number and location of nucleation sites of nickel metal within nickel oxide nanoparticles during their reduction with hydrogen strongly depend on the nanoparticle size.

"This advances our fundamental understanding of how the structures of nanoparticles can be changed through chemical reactions, which has potential applications in nanofabrication and catalysis," says Joe Tracy, a materials scientist at NC State and co-author of a paper on the work. The researchers began by exposing nickel nanoparticles to air at 500 degrees Celsius in order to create NiO shells. This process is called oxidation. The smaller shells, 12 to 24 nanometers (nm) in diameter, are hollow, with the shell surrounding a single cavity. Larger shells, 40 to 96 nm in diameter, appear to have larger pores, and possibly contain multiple cavities. The researchers then placed the shells in a hydrogen gas environment at 350 degrees C. This process, called reduction, turns the NiO shells back into solid nickel nanoparticles. What they found was that the size of the NiO shells dramatically affects the way that the reduction process manifests itself.

Thanks for the info, Carmody
    seems like the pressure on the suppression lid is increasing. Hopefully 'they' are not going to nuke the movement.
    Laotse

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

~~~~~~~~~

with this understanding and the fact that he uses an enriched paladium "catalyst" I think units would be refuelable very easily by the "back yard tinkerer"... not that the reported ~$600 biannual cost is exessive by any means..

it seems that the E-cat (spesifically Hot-cat) is moving in a very good direction... I just wish I could purchase one already!
    Quote Rossi: 3rd Party Report ‘Not Worse’ Than Pordenone

November 26, 2012

Andrea Rossi is not giving too much away about the third party report on the hot cat that we have been expecting. However, he has made some comments that do give us an idea about what we can expect. He has mentioned that the results that the 3rd parties obtained were better than those of the July 16 hot cat report of Fabio Penon which showed a unit producing maximum temperatures of over 1000 C with a COP of around 3.

Rossi recently responded to a question about the upcoming 3rd report by saying that it is “not worse” than the report that he presented at Pordenone, Italy in October which reported a unit producing average temperatures of 1050 C for 13 days with a COP of 11.7.

Rossi has said that the 3rd party testing has been completed, and now we have to wait for the report to be published. Rossi won’t comment any further on the report because he says he is under NDA.

If we take Rossi at his word we can assume that this is going to be very positive in terms of the power and efficiency of his hot cat system. The Pordenone numbers shows a technology which should be extremely attractive to anyone interested in energy production, and I would expect this “not worse” report, which apparently will be coming from qualified professionals, to be very well received.
    http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/11/ro...han-pordenone/

Rossi is holding his information close in an effort to gain profit from his work, this is understandable, MFMP (Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project (Cold Fusion)) is taking the open source approach, which I much more support.
    Thier website:
    http://www.quantumheat.org

apparently they have units built and functioning already also & are producing "extra heat".

Quote MFMP Measuring Excess Heat
    November 24, 2012

I’m keeping an eye on the latest Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project Celani cell test going on at the Hunt Utilities Group lab in Minnesota. They did a major rebuilding of the cell before starting the current test, replacing parts and reducing the amount of glue used. The live data feed is currently showing (3:35 a.m. US Central time) that the unit is producing excess heat of around 0.5 Watts. Here’s a screen shot of what I am seeing at the moment:

http://www.e-catworld.com/wp-content.../11/HUGNet.jpg

It will be interesting to watch this run to see how things change over time. The power-in has been gradually decreasing over time, and the average excess heat seems to be holding fairly steady. You can check the live data stream here
    http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/11/mf...g-excess-heat/
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Sorry this is a bit off topic, but I noticed your avatar has something to do with Orgone or Organite? I recently decided to build an organite device, but I'm confused as to the 'Rules' as far as how to make a beefed up Vortex Generator? Just wondering if you could shed some light on the topic for me? Sorry for Hi-Jacking your thread... ooops

Quote Posted by Reinhard (here)

~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the info, Carmody
    seems like the pressure on the suppression lid is increasing. Hopefully 'they' are not going to nuke the movement.

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member jmag0904's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with your characterization of CF-LENR as a "bridging technology". In the future we will likely run our society on virtual vacuum technologies, but LENR is the transition technology of today that can change people's consciousness and deliver us from fossil fuel hell. For all intents and purposes, the fuel for CF-LENR is infinite, but zero point technologies will ultimately prove to be even lower impact on the environment, which is extraordinary all things considered.

For those who haven't been following commercial developments in CF-LENR carefully, it has recently been revealed that Rossi has a U.S. partner (Cherokee) who is marketing the Nickel-Hydrogen system to the Chinese, and Brillouin Energy Corporation out of California has recently signed a multi-million dollar contract with South Korea. Details can be found at both PESN and E-CatWorld. Regards.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jmag0904 For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

jmag0904, thanks for the update.
    Sterling Allan (PESN) is a very dedicated person with high integrity....and could be the most important promoter of the much awaited FE break-through.
    Regarding Rossi's current status I recommend a very fitting post....in the 'here and now' thread, if I remember right..........Carmody will know.

Reinhard

Quote Posted by jmag0904 (here)
    I agree with your characterization of CF-LENR as a "bridging technology". In the future we will likely run our society on virtual vacuum technologies, but LENR is the transition technology of today that can change people's consciousness and deliver us from fossil fuel hell. For all intents and purposes, the fuel for CF-LENR is infinite, but zero point technologies will ultimately prove to be even lower impact on the environment, which is extraordinary all things considered.

For those who haven't been following commercial developments in CF-LENR carefully, it has recently been revealed that Rossi has a U.S. partner (Cherokee) who is marketing the Nickel-Hydrogen system to the Chinese, and Brillouin Energy Corporation out of California has recently signed a multi-million dollar contract with South Korea. Details can be found at both PESN and E-CatWorld. Regards.
    Laotse

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member jmag0904's Avatar
    Thanks

This should be a very exciting year for CF-LENR. Rossi's partner will have completed a new round of long-term testing on the E-Cat and will be publishing a comprehensive report on both its successes and failures. Considering the implicit dialogue between Cherokee and China however, its probably a good indication that the tests are going well. Less important but also worth noting is that Rossi will also be revealing a good chunk of his theoretical work. However I don't put much stock in his theorizing as I do his engineering. Quite often, and strangely enough, inventors are often unable to explain why their inventions actually work.

Defkalion will be conducting comprehensive mass spectrometer work on their Hyperion system as well this year. This may not seem terribly important or sexy at first glance, but it should reveal a huge amount about the mechanism underlying CF-LENR. A major problem the field faces at the moment is that the nuclear ash (end-product) is almost completely unknown in Nickel-Hydrogen systems. In Palladium-Deuterium systems the ash appears to be Helium and Tritium, which hints strongly at a cluster fusion mechanism, but we are still in the dark when it comes to NiH. This is unfortunate and must change because NiH will likely be the most prescient commercial system in the foreseeable future, so we need to understand it much better. Spectrometer work will go a long way in providing this understanding.

Regards,
    John
    Last edited by jmag0904; 13th January 2014 at 04:54.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to jmag0904 For This Post:

Eram (13th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread