Thread: QE3 Mortgage backed Securities $40B/mo

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: QE3 Mortgage backed Securities $40B/mo

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    we-R-one,
    i was doing some research for a relative who is having a lot of trouble paying his mortgage and that's how I saw the videos. As I said before, we have never been late in our payments but we'd like not to pay that much every month as our house is priced at less than half of what we owe.

Today I talked to my sister about this thread and she told me that chase has been calling her very persistently, she didn't know what they wanted so she decided to take one of those calls, to make the story short, they wanted to offer a new "Obama program" that would reduce the monthly payments I guess by refinancing again at 30 years as we have been paying for 9 years, they told her that if we were interested, the monthly payments would be at least five hundred less, that it was not a mortgage modification and that chase was offering it because we have never been late.

Would this mean that they don't own the note? I think it's very possible and I'm going to the county and find out. Have you ever heard of a Bloomberg report that homeowners can buy in which they follow the note and the mortgage at every step? I have no idea how to do this but whatever I learn I'll share it here.

Many times I have wondered what would it happened if everybody who owe to banks not just mortgages but credit cards and other credit lines, would refuse to pay? What could the banks do?
    Unfortunately the system is so complicated and just a very few people know how it really works, it's almost impossible to find a lawyer willing to help. They really have no idea... so far all I have seen is some people fighting traffic tickets which is just lame, they feel good because they are "beating" the system but are they really accomplishing anything?
    Yes, I believe there's a very high probability they don't have the note as they are one of the big banks. They can see what's going on in these court cases and now they're scrambling. I would not submit to their offers. Take the clouded title route first. You will have more leverage and in essence you could end up getting exactly what you want by reducing your loan to meet the market value as they could be forced in court to comply. Even better, you might(though never a guarantee) be able to win your house free and clear! Can you say Christmas in October! lol

I have not heard of the Bloomberg report for homeowners....I'd want to know who's directly promoting it in order to determine if there's any "skewing" of data going on behind the scenes, let me ask. It's hard to know who's giving you accurate information and what they're basing it on. I can only hope that people stop supporting these banks. I have done so myself and stopped paying all my credit cards. I no longer care about my credit and the games they have created. I refuse to feed these big banks who do nothing but enslave the people. So far I have done quite well in fending them off. The credit cards are just as much as a scam as the mortgages. Most people don't have the balls, and I do understand that. I am fortunate to be surrounded by those who can help defend should I need the services. It's a game, that's all this is, and you have to learn to play it if you want to win. They are counting on you being lazy and not wanting to fight. Well....more and more of us are stepping up and calling bull**** which is beginning to have an effect on the system. Little victories even if they're beating a traffic ticket, are the stepping stones needed in helping create the bridge for others to walk over.

Those who pursue a pro se approach will most likely be in for the fight of their lives, but I say hats of to them for their courage and perseverance as it they who are creating the pinnacles of a new reality in which the rest of us will be able to reap the fruits of their labor.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 15th September 2012 at 05:32.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Here's what QE really looks like in graphic, and where it ends up:

http://demonocracy.info/infographics...2012-2013.html
    Last edited by gripreaper; 9th October 2012 at 00:53.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

wow, isn't everyone Glad QE III was slammed down our throats before today's news?

all time record Profits by Fed Reserve banks like JP Morgan...

Quote JPMorgan handed in a record quarterly profit of US$5.7 billion, up 34 per cent from a year ago as the bank set aside less money for bad loans. Earnings were $1.40 per share, far exceeding the $1.21 predicted by analysts polled by FactSet.

link
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 13th October 2012 at 06:36.

4. Link to Post #24
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    wow, isn't everyone Glad QE III was slammed down our throats before today's news?

all time record Profits by Fed Reserve banks like JP Morgan...

Quote JPMorgan handed in a record quarterly profit of US$5.7 billion, up 34 per cent from a year ago as the bank set aside less money for bad loans. Earnings were $1.40 per share, far exceeding the $1.21 predicted by analysts polled by FactSet.

link
    Well Rocky,

All I wish to say is...

This sheer MADNESS, coupled with these OBSCENE CRIMINAL $$$Profits are...(Using the PTW own Favorite-Language with an UN in front of the most Abused word in the English Dictionary)

Quote UNSUSTAINABLE..!
    Arrogance/Hubris (WILL-BE) the PTW's downfall...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 14th October 2012 at 23:56.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

it's all coming to a head right now, have you read Ben Fulford's latest?

the Iran war has been cancelled...

Iran just handed a solution the the Syria crisis to international leaders, they even want the mess to calm down...

Russia is still friends with Turkey...

all the PTB plans are falling apart as fast as they get them rolling...

as Charlie Sheen likes to say...

"We're Winning!!!"

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

it's all coming to a head right now, have you read Ben Fulford's latest? The Iran war has been cancelled...Iran just handed a solution to the Syria crisis to international leaders, they even want the mess to calm down...Russia is still friends with Turkey...all the PTB plans are falling apart as fast as they get them rolling...as Charlie Sheen likes to say..."We're Winning!!!"
    This thread is about the 40 billion a month in mortgage backed securities that the US government has agreed to buy for eternity, until all of the assets of the people have been transferred to the Fed. These assets, which belong to the American people, are being absconded and stolen from them. Then they are being sold to the Fed in exchange for more debt based fiat currency which is given to the banks and NOT circulated amongst the people. This dilutes all existing fiat in circulation, destroying the purchasing power of consumers. More consumers can no longer afford their mortgages or the cost of fuel, so more and more fall into poverty and lose their homes. The Fed takes these MBS and turns them into derivatives, which are bought by those very same consumers retirement accounts and municipalities. These all end up as junk and eventually default.

One day, when the leverage is at maximum, the money in circulation has come to a screeching halt and very few have any resources left, and the whole world is in debt up to their eyeballs to the criminal banksters, and the debt can no longer be serviced due to the lack of GDP, they will "pop" the derivatives bubble, and all of the alleged assets held by the municipalities and the retirement accounts will vanish and disappear in an instant.

So, the overt agenda, which is there for window dressing, looks like the PTB are losing and Fulford and his ninja's are going to save the world, when in fact, the agenda goes on covertly in stealth without even a slight whimper from the masses.

We should be outraged over the QE infinity, but no one even seem to give a rats a$$.

For once, Lindsay Williams is right, even though I forgot to bring my paper and pencil to his last interview with Alex Jones. It's the people who are asleep, waiting for saviors, and DO NOTHING as the corporate mercenaries to the cabal ( who are getting all the worthless money) steal everything in sight right from under our noses, totally destroying the currency and stopping the wheels of production.

So, the fear mongering going on in the middle east is just a distraction, and so is Fulford and Wilcock. The real show is happening right in our wallets while we sit on our asses, and no one seems to notice.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th October 2012 at 00:49.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Selene (21st October 2012), we-R-one (15th October 2012)

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    We should be outraged over the QE infinity, but no one even seem to give a rats a$$.

For once, Lindsay Williams is right, even though I forgot to bring my paper and pencil to his last interview with Alex Jones. It's the people who are asleep, waiting for saviors, and DO NOTHING as the corporate mercenaries to the cabal ( who are getting all the worthless money) steal everything in sight right from under our noses, totally destroying the currency and stopping the wheels of production.

So, the fear mongering going on in the middle east is just a distraction, and so is Fulford and Wilcock. The real show is happening right in our wallets while we sit on our asses, and no one seems to notice.
    For once I'll have to agree with you, well, twice.....well, for the third time, hmmm, anyways, I'm agreeing with you.

Lindsay isn't taking so long to explain or say things clearly anymore is he?

Time is growing short......it will most likely get quite ugly before things calm down again and the cycle starts all over again.

It'll soon get to the point to where they won't even write the legislation to do what they want to do and just do it regardless, we are almost there now and most people don't even have a clue.....those that do have a clue don't know what to do or they just simply do not care.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 15th October 2012 at 01:01.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

gripreaper (15th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Lindsay isn't taking so long to explain or say things clearly anymore is he? Time is growing short......it will most likely get quite ugly before things calm down again and the cycle starts all over again.
    Yup. Like Lindsay says, there will be tons of food on the shelves, you just wont be able to afford to buy it. Tankers full of oil parked on the oceans, but nowhere to take it because you cannot afford to buy it. The measly pittance you receive at your slave JOB (Just Over Broke) will not cover your slave interest payments to the bankster cabal.

Only those who have jumped ship, walked away from the slave system as much as possible, have begun to take PERSONAL responsibility for their own basic survival needs, and have woken up to the lethargy, apathy, and death being fed to us in our air, water and food, will be the remnant who heralds in the new paradigm.

If all these nations and heads of state are waking up, and are finally aware of the small handful of cabalistic psychopaths running the planet for the last several hundred thousand years, then why don't they just take them out? Why not a "night of a thousand knives" and just get it over with? I don't buy...oh, we should follow their legalistic bullsh!t tribunal courts with their black robed magistrates and give them a fair trial at the International Court, while we all send in our sovereign declarations to the Hague?

What does it say at the bottom of every post I post?

Just because I took the Red Pill does not mean I washed it down with Kool-aid !!!!!!!! (inordinate number of exclamation points!)
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th October 2012 at 01:12.

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Here's a good way to look at it lol!

Quote The Fed’s effort “not only helps strengthen the US economic recovery, but by boosting US spending and growth it has the effect of helping support the global economy as well”, Mr Bernanke said on the last day of International Monetary Fund annual meetings in Tokyo on Sunday.
    http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/f1eb9...#axzz29KFScRht
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

12. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

This thread is about the 40 billion a month in mortgage backed securities that the US government has agreed to buy for eternity, until all of the assets of the people have been transferred to the Fed. These assets, which belong to the American people, are being absconded and stolen from them. Then they are being sold to the Fed in exchange for more debt based fiat currency which is given to the banks and NOT circulated amongst the people. This dilutes all existing fiat in circulation, destroying the purchasing power of consumers. More consumers can no longer afford their mortgages or the cost of fuel, so more and more fall into poverty and lose their homes. The Fed takes these MBS and turns them into derivatives, which are bought by those very same consumers retirement accounts and municipalities. These all end up as junk and eventually default.

One day, when the leverage is at maximum, the money in circulation has come to a screeching halt and very few have any resources left, and the whole world is in debt up to their eyeballs to the criminal banksters, and the debt can no longer be serviced due to the lack of GDP, they will "pop" the derivatives bubble, and all of the alleged assets held by the municipalities and the retirement accounts will vanish and disappear in an instant.

So, the overt agenda, which is there for window dressing, looks like the PTB are losing and Fulford and his ninja's are going to save the world, when in fact, the agenda goes on covertly in stealth without even a slight whimper from the masses.

well I keep forgetting I'm on a forum with a bunch of rich people with massive retirements funds to worry about, my bad...

I'm in a tent across the pond from Modwiz...

everything I had saved was gone years ago, the house, cars awesome income and retirement fund to last a lifetime...

I made the mistake of applying for a grant for a free energy invention...

instead of killing me, they stripped away everything I had...

I'm not sad, I have learned what true happiness is...

I started this thread as a warning to everyone still holding a wallet with green inside...

I've been screaming about Maiden Lane for years since this first started, now they are at a point they don't care we know what they are doing...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th October 2012 at 02:43.

13. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I've been screaming about Maiden Lane for years since this first started, now they are at a point they don't care we know what they are doing...
    You are one of the few here who has ever mentioned Maiden Lane LLC. Yes, they hold all the cards, all the securities.

Sorry about your loss. Is it warm where you are living in a tent?

14. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

well we don't ice fish very often in San Diego...

I have a front row seat for #OWS depending on how the election goes, so it isn't all bad...

Maiden Lane 1 2 and 3...

take a look at what is sitting on Maiden Lane in London, it says it all...

15. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    we-R-one,
    Have you ever heard of a Bloomberg report that homeowners can buy in which they follow the note and the mortgage at every step? I have no idea how to do this but whatever I learn I'll share it here.
    Sorry it's taken me so long to answer this question...I just couldn't remember who had asked me and which thread! Glad to come across this tonight! The Bloomberg report is not verifiable, so it's a complete waste! It's no different than going on the MERS sight for information....basically....you get to see what they want you to see, end of story as the information on there is from unknown sources! The only way to find out what's really going on with your note is to have a COTA(chain of title assessment) done on your property.

16. Link to Post #34
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

it's all coming to a head right now, have you read Ben Fulford's latest?

the Iran war has been cancelled...

Iran just handed a solution the the Syria crisis to international leaders, they even want the mess to calm down...

Russia is still friends with Turkey...

all the PTB plans are falling apart as fast as they get them rolling...

as Charlie Sheen likes to say...

"We're Winning!!!"
    That's all good if you believe in anything Ben Fulford has to say...????

Me, I'd rather do my own research than rely on Mr. Disinfo himself...

Disinfo you say Jackovesk..???

Yep, that's EXACTLY what I said...

To prove my point...

Please anyone here at all, simply just name 1 Prediction/Assumption/Statement of Ben Fulford's that has ever been Accurate let alone Truthful...???

17. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

he delves into unprovable areas...

but much of what he sharing right now is really going on... you need to know which are mere mind spins, and what has substance...

anyone know the link between Bush and the Ambassador to Libya?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

shipment of $100 bills captured on the way to the Fed...

woo hoo!!!

Greenbacks for the people!!!

18. Link to Post #36
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

he delves into unprovable areas...

but much of what he sharing right now is really going on... you need to know which are mere mind spins, and what has substance...

anyone know the link between Bush and the Ambassador to Libya?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

shipment of $100 bills captured on the way to the Fed...

woo hoo!!!

Greenbacks for the people!!!
    Rocky Rocky Rocky

Quote shipment of $100 bills captured on the way to the Fed...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kmAyn5O-u5Y

19. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

heheh...

I walk the tight rope of fear porn soo often here, I get to have some fun too...

20. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member The Lawnman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    We-R-One. Did you see the video with the room full of attorneys and their concern with the "pro se" movement and the access that people now have to information? The courts and attorneys are facing cases where they actually have to lawyer because they are being faced with the actual case law, all the way to the supreme court cases from the last 200 years, plus their own rules (which they never follow) and they are actually having to work and EARN their money.

The people are getting pissed and realize they've been railroaded and are taking matters into their own hands, and I say, "good on ya" for doing so. What is so compelling is that these same people are about to blow the lid wide open on this fraud, and the answer from the banks and Fed's point of view is to take all that toxic crap and bury it where it can't be found, before it's too late.

But 40 BILLION a month? Indefinitely till the garbage is cleaned up and the landfill is full?
    Haven't seen it, please send to me or post here, would be most interested. Isn't Rod Class working on something like that? It is my belief that attorneys have no idea what they represent as like many, they are educated idiots. I'm not making fun of them as all of us have been put into that position. Just to be clear when I say "educated idiot" I'm referring to someone who has a formal eductation which in most cases isn't an education but rather indoctrination to the the belief system of what "they" want you to think is true.

I can only imagine that attorneys would have no desire to uphold common law as it would put them out of business due to the wiping out of all the statue laws that have been put into place to control the masses.
    Here is the video referenced herein:
    Connecticut Judges rubberstamp rules and nominations without discussion 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=Oz-KuBQfqE0#!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to The Lawnman For This Post:

we-R-one (21st October 2012)

22. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Silly attorneys...don't they realize that they're slitting their own throats by their ridiculous charges??? So let me get this straight...they're annoyed because many are going pro se and cutting them out of the pie...and yet their very job is to go after those who would typically be their meal ticket, rob them for all their worth, then turn around and expect the very same defendant that they just raped in court, to hire one of their own, and pay their ridiculous fees when really, it's THE STATE, who the attorney represents, not the poor soul who's hired them....tsk, tsk, tsk.....lookin more and more like the gig is up!

Thanks for finding the video Lawnman!

23. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Yes We-r-One, that is the tape I have been referring to for weeks, but could not find again! Thanks for locating that Lawnman.

This may warm your hearts though...

BofA profit falls 95% as legal problems continue
    BofA posts $340 million in net income in the third quarter after recording $1.6 billion in legal expenses. It had earned 6.2 billion a year earlier.
    http://articles.latimes.com/2012/oct...nings-20121018

JPMorgan Chase & Co., bracing for higher legal costs, set aside an additional $684 million in the third quarter for litigation expenses.

http://www.latimes.com/business/mone...,6546294.story

The heat is on, but it's not hot enough in the kitchen yet, as these arrogant arseholes don't care. The amount of leverage has increased in proportion to the government backed fiat entering the system, and circulates in the pockets of the elite puppeteers who are swimming in the worthless crap and signing their own death warrants.

Interesting dichotomy, that the very greedy psychopathic puppets on Wall Street who are getting filthy rich on tearing down the entire global financial structure, are going to be standing next to you in the bread lines when it collapses. Oh, the irony of it all, how the universe has a sense of humor.

Here you have WaMu assets never transferred to Chase, and yet they keep claiming "via affidavit" that they are:

So, JPM allegedly “purchased” mortgage loans from the FDIC out of the WaMu failure, but there is no schedule of what loans were purchased, no assignments, no allonges, no endorsements, nothing that transferred ownership of the loans from WaMu to Chase. However, as we all know, JPM goes around the country touting that it is the “successor in interest to WaMu” (which it has admitted in Federal Court that it is not) and relies on the amorphous “FDIC Affidavit” which, as far as what the “Affidavit” is proffered for, is directly contradicted by the sworn deposition testimony of JPM’s authorized representative WHO WAS FORMERLY WITH WAMU AND WAS PICKED UP BY JPM.

http://foreclosuredefensenationwide.com/?p=469

Who cares, right?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 21st October 2012 at 02:00.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

we-R-one (21st October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast