Thread: Martin Armstrong rant: QE3 Confirms the Economic Implosion

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Default Martin Armstrong rant: QE3 Confirms the Economic Implosion

Martin Armstrong has commented on the US Federal Reserve's Quantitative Easing 3 (QE3). He thinks the Fed is a bunch of idiots .

You can find the latest Armstrong updates at: http://www.martinarmstrong.org/economic_projections.htm

This latest rant is at QE3 Confirms the Economic Implosion (pdf)

Here's an excerpt:
    The Fed has announced it will buy more of the toxic mortgage-backed securities (MBS) that set
    in motion the entire economic decline. The banks will be quick to sell this garbage to the Fed so
    now we are not even buying AAA US Treasuries. One can only guess that they finally figured out
    buying US Treasuries will not stimulate the domestic economy because foreign investors can
    sell it to them. What happens then? Guess what! No money is injected in the domestic
    economy for it all leaves and creates booms elsewhere. Unlike QE1 and QE2, no dollar amount
    or time-limit was placed on this program. Clearly, the Fed is trying desperately to help Obama
    because the Republicans have already made it known Bernanke will go. The Fed essentially
    announced it will be purchasing $40 billion in MBS per month until further notice.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Simple Human (14th September 2012), araucaria (14th September 2012), bennycog (14th September 2012), Caren (14th September 2012), Carmody (14th September 2012), Cidersomerset (14th September 2012), crosby (14th September 2012), EsmaEverheart (14th September 2012), jagman (14th September 2012), Kristo (14th September 2012), meeradas (14th September 2012), modwiz (14th September 2012), SKAWF (14th September 2012), write4change (14th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Martin Armstrong rant: QE3 Confirms the Economic Implosion

"...the Republicans have already made it known Bernanke will go." music to my ears. not that i am voting for republicans, i just want to see that man disappear! thanks for the link Paul.
    warmest regards, corson

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th September 2012), EsmaEverheart (14th September 2012), InTheBackground (15th September 2012), write4change (14th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    "...the Republicans have already made it known Bernanke will go." music to my ears. not that i am voting for republicans, i just want to see that man disappear! thanks for the link Paul.
    warmest regards, corson
    It's just a show Corson, they'll replace him with someone of his ilk and intentions.

And the Fed are not idiots, they know exactly what they are doing! A slow crumble. They get the juicy filling and we get the crumbs. Sadly, they want the crumbs too.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th September 2012), crosby (14th September 2012), modwiz (14th September 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (14th September 2012), SKAWF (14th September 2012), write4change (14th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Published on 13 Sep 2012 by RTAmerica

The Federal Reserve today announced it's plan to help stimulate the economy. The plan is to buy 40 million dollars of mortgage bonds each until further notice in the hopes that it will bolster the economy and generate jobs. RT's Lauren Lyster brings us her take on whether or not she thinks this method will work.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

conk (16th September 2012), crosby (14th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Quote Posted by corson (here)
    warmest regards, corson
    It's just a show Corson, they'll replace him with someone of his ilk and intentions.

And the Fed are not idiots, they know exactly what they are doing! A slow crumble. They get the juicy filling and we get the crumbs. Sadly, they want the crumbs too.

i know..... but for the 30 seconds that i was typing the words, it felt so goood.......
    warmest, corson

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th September 2012), conk (14th September 2012), write4change (14th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Fed Increases Dosage of Hyperinflationary Heroin to Addicted Markets

September 14, 2012 • 8:31AM

The Federal Reserve announced yesterday that it would immediately begin a program of increasing its holdings of "agency mortgage-backed securities" by $40 billion a month; continue its program of swapping shorter-term securities for longer-term ones ("Operation Twist"); and use the payments it receives on the agency mortgage-backed securities it holds to buy more of the same. All told, the Fed said, these actions would increase the Fed's holdings of longer-term securities by about $85 billion a month through the end of the year.

The Fed further added that it expects to continue its "highly accommodative stance ... for a considerable time after the economic recovery strengthens," and expects to keep the federal funds rate — currently at zero to one-quarter percent — at "exceptionally low levels" through at least mid-2015. The vote was 11-1, with only Richmond Fed president Jeffrey Lacker dissenting.

With Thursday's move — widely touted as QE3 — the Fed drops the pretense of a time-limited bailout, in favor of an open-ended program, a hyperinflationary end-game. Since the crisis publicly surfaced in Sept. 2008, the Fed's balance sheet has soared from under $1 trillion to $2.8 trillion. Some $1.65 trillion of that is U.S. Treasury debt, putting the Fed far ahead of China ($1.16 trillion as of June) as a holder of U.S. Federal debt, and it is now the largest buyer of such debt.

The Fed's move comes one day after Germany's capitulation to the fascist European bailout scheme, both actions reflecting a hopelessly bankrupt global system careening out of control. And the Fed, as we have seen, stands behind all the big derivatives banks, be they domiciled in the U.S. or elsewhere. It is protecting the Brutish Empire, not the United States.

Source: http://larouchepac.com/node/23903

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th September 2012), write4change (14th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

Published on 13 Sep 2012 by RTAmerica

The Federal Reserve today announced it's plan to help stimulate the economy. The plan is to buy 40 million dollars of mortgage bonds each until further notice in the hopes that it will bolster the economy and generate jobs. RT's Lauren Lyster brings us her take on whether or not she thinks this method will work.
    These two ladies quote Einstein on isanity without dropping his name. Long live Russia Today

14. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread