+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast

Thread: Is the moon artificial?

1. Link to Post #141
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,539 times in 813 posts

Default Re: Is the moon artificial?

Well I do not know but this is fun....ish?

Synopsis: During the construction of the universe, a young member of the Cosmos Corps of Engineers decides to break some fundamental laws in the name of self-expression. 16mins long or about that!

The Looking Planet
    Normal..!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Atlas (2nd June 2016), Patient (27th November 2020), Satori (13th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (13th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #142
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

SailorMoon, I would question heavily that the Moon is indeed hollow..the density of Moon rock bought back to Earth suggests that it is anything but..and it's time to flatten the theory that the landing was a fake..too many people in the picture to carry it off..and no-one has blabbed! I think we have to think along realistic lines..maybe there are structures present..domes and surface tunnels but I remain a tad sceptical about that..but I cannot safely swear on anything!
    Last edited by Spaceball Ricochet; 30th September 2018 at 19:51.

4. Link to Post #143
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Bill, have you explored the mathematics and physics related to the orbit of the moon? Is the orbit of the moon a function of its mass? Maybe the math can determine whether the moon is hollow or not.
    I'd like to learn more about the moon in general, so I'd like my question to be something like "Tell me everything you know about the moon!". That's not a question though, and kind of rude too! This is the question and answer thread... not "Let's interrogate Bill thread" Feel free to ignore this one, Bill!

I'm just suspicious of the moon. I get the impression that if we were to destroy the moon right now, earth would be doomed forever. Sounds like foolishness I know, but I can't help but pay attention to my foolish feelings.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (20th December 2018), Hym (18th December 2018)

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Bill, have you explored the mathematics and physics related to the orbit of the moon? Is the orbit of the moon a function of its mass? Maybe the math can determine whether the moon is hollow or not.
    I'd like to learn more about the moon in general, so I'd like my question to be something like "Tell me everything you know about the moon!". That's not a question though, and kind of rude too! This is the question and answer thread... not "Let's interrogate Bill thread" Feel free to ignore this one, Bill!

I'm just suspicious of the moon. I get the impression that if we were to destroy the moon right now, earth would be doomed forever. Sounds like foolishness I know, but I can't help but pay attention to my foolish feelings.
    David Icke speaks of this book :- ' Who Built the Moon '

This I haven't looked at {yet ! } Who Built The Moon.com/ Alan Butler's site.

Now, the photo below is the object in St Peter's Square, Vatican, in a YT video, someone states that there's NO Information about the 'Sculpture', also stating there are two others, if I recall right, one at CERN, but I forget where third one is...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	This HAS to represent SOMETHING ....png
Views:	60
Size:	409.4 KB
ID:	39629  
    Last edited by Frenchy; 18th December 2018 at 19:02. Reason: correct link

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Forest Denizen (20th December 2018), petra (18th December 2018), raregem (19th December 2018)

8. Link to Post #145
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)

David Icke speaks of this book :- ' Who Built the Moon ' .....
    I've heard of this! I've also heard the moon being described as a "giant electromagnet". That, combined with the correlations other people are noticing in regard to moon phases, are making me very suspicious of the moon. For example Tom Montalk was able to make this chart based off his experience of "hyperdimensional" attacks. I can't correlate anything, but the fact that he can, I find very suspicious.

I'd be interested to know the 'Why', or 'perceived why' moreso than the 'Who' though. The Why is surely more important than the who.
    Last edited by petra; 18th December 2018 at 18:24.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Frenchy (18th December 2018), raregem (19th December 2018)

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Just a small idea ;
    If the moon is hollow, and therefore artificial, would this mean the alleged harmony with Womens periods, be either manipulated to follow Womens monthly cycles, OR could 'they' be using the Moon, to create cycles ? ?
    { My instinct tells me it's the former }.
    P.C. note :-
    So as not to offend the idiots running the UK, I specifically here refer to the
    ' Womens ' Periods, I think that's only fair, given the lack of Data on the Male periods... {T-I-Cheek ! } Standard.co.uk - schoolboys-to-be-told-they-can-have-periods-too-
    ( David Cameron is chief Editor here ? )

Just imagine all the Anger, Red faces, indignation, { and that's just from the Gardening Community, who for Centuries have been going out with their Lanterns, then, lately, Flashlamps, to plant their ''Tater's and herbs ! ! }...

And, again, tptb using the Full Moon, as some kind of 'Pagan influence' , to attribute to 'crazy people ... Dear GOD, where would it end ! !

A very honest Auto-biography from David Niven.... years since I read it, but, I wonder now whether there are 'hidden clues ' there, when he speaks of Hollywood ...

Wasn't aware thirty years or so ago, but..... only today see David Niven, is he Winking or is that an early ' One-Eyed' signal... ? ?
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Frenchy; 19th December 2018 at 18:57. Reason: Wasn't aware thirty years or so ago, but.....

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

avid (18th December 2018), East Sun (18th December 2018), lake (18th December 2018), petra (19th December 2018), raregem (19th December 2018)

12. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Davjd Icke met with Credo Mutwa (sp) an African Shaman and discussed the "hollow Moon". There is a video of their conversation

that is well worth checking out. It is totally believable and knowledge handed down verbally for countless centuries.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

raregem (19th December 2018), Spellbound (20th December 2018)

14. Link to Post #148
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wesly (here)
    I was told by ETs as a child that it was a tool to record time travel and time lines.
    That's really interesting.
    I feel like it's for communication, that's just a feeling though, nothing told me.
    Maybe it could be for more than one thing!
    I'm SO paranoid about the moon that it's making me laugh!
    I like the moon.... I don't want to blow it up....
    Ever since I heard someone say they felt like we should blow the moon up, I've been on edge, because I feel the total opposite way.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Spellbound (20th December 2018)

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,187 times in 32,903 posts

Ever since I heard someone say they felt like we should blow the moon up, I've been on edge, because I feel the total opposite way.
    Just an astrophysical note here.

You can definitely stop worrying, because that'll never happen. Even in a Dr Strangelove script. If the moon were to be 'blown up', all civilization (and most life) would end on earth a few hours later, just as if one had exploded a hand grenade while not actually throwing it anywhere.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (19th December 2018), justntime2learn (19th December 2018), Nasu (19th December 2018), petra (19th December 2018), raregem (19th December 2018), Spellbound (20th December 2018), Yoda (19th December 2018)

18. Link to Post #150
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    You can definitely stop worrying, because that'll never happen....
    Ha ha I know it makes no sense!
    Ever notice how telling people to "calm down" tends to make things worse? ;-) I'm just joking - you're not making it worse. I subscribe to the notion that the moon is "supposed to be there", because if it wasn't, we'd all be dead.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

raregem (19th December 2018), Spellbound (20th December 2018)

20. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Christopher Knight and Alan Butler wrote: Who Built The Moon?
    Here are a few excerpts and conclusion from their book.

The Moon sits very close to the Earth yet it is widely regarded as the strangest object in the known universe.

The moon does not have a solid core like every other planetary object. It is either hollow or has a very low-density interior. Bizarrely, its concentration of mass is located at a series of points just under its surface – which caused havoc with early lunar spacecraft. The material the Moon is made from came from the outer surface of the Earth and left a shallow hole that filled with water and we now call the Pacific. This rock left the Earth to produce the Moon very quickly after our planet had formed around 4,6 billion years ago.

I came to write Who Built the Moon? with Alan Butler after we had finished Civilization One because our research led us to study the Moon very closely.

We had found that the superbly advanced measuring system in use over 5,000 years ago was based on the mass, dimensions, and movements of the Earth.

However, for thoroughness, we checked every planet and moon in the solar system to see if there was any pattern. Amazingly, it worked perfectly for every aspect of the Moon but did not apply at all to any other known body – except the Sun.

It was as though we had found a blueprint where the Moon had been ‘manufactured’ using very specific units taken from Earth’s relationship with the Sun. The more we looked, everything fitted – and fitted perfectly in every conceivable way.

The Moon is not only extremely odd in its construction; it also behaves in a way that is nothing less than miraculous. It is exactly four hundred times smaller than the Sun but four hundred times closer to the Earth so that both the Sun and the Moon appear to be precisely the same size in the sky – which gives us the phenomenon we call a total eclipse. Whilst we take this for granted it has been called the biggest coincidence in the universe.

Furthermore, the Moon mirrors the movement of the Sun in the sky by rising and setting at the same point on the horizon as the Sun does at opposite solstices. For example, this means the Moon rises at midwinter at the same place the Sun does at midsummer. There is no logical reason why the Moon mimics the Sun in this way and it is only meaningful to a human standing on the Earth.

Not only is the Moon an apparently impossible object, but it also has some unique benefits for us humans. It has been nothing less than an incubator for life. If the Moon was not exactly the size, mass, and distance that it has been at each stage of the Earth’s evolution – there would be no intelligent life here. Scientists are agreed that we owe everything to the Moon.

It acts as a stabilizer that holds our planet at just the right angle to produce the seasons and keep water liquid across most of the planet. Without our Moon, the Earth would be as dead and solid as Venus.

The conclusion of Who Built The Moon

We explain that we could not come to any other conclusion than the Moon is artificial. Because it is certain that it is 4.6 billion years old that raises some interesting points. Another factor was the obvious message that has been built into the Moon to tell us it’s artificial. The language of the message is base ten arithmetic so it looks as though it is directed to a ten digit species that is living on Earth right now – which seems to mean humans.

The question of why the Moon had to be built is easy to answer: To produce all life, especially humans. As to who did it – well that’s a lot tougher! We give the three possibilities we can think of, namely: God, aliens or humans. The only one of these that is 100% scientifically possible is the last one. Time travel is universally accepted as being physically possible and a number of scientists are close to sending matter back in time. We can envisage that machines could be built in the future that could be sent back to remove matter from the young Earth to construct the Moon – probably using mini black hole technology.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2018), BMJ (20th December 2018), Forest Denizen (20th December 2018), Nasu (19th December 2018)

22. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,684 times in 640 posts

David Icke goes into detail about the moon. When I speak to the sheeple about this topic I always use the quote below. Just contemplating what he said helps to open their minds to a bigger picture.

Robin Brett, a scientist from NASA stated, “It seems easier to explain the non-existence of the Moon than its existence.”

Here are 7 Irregularities that suggest Earth’s Moon was engineered and might be a giant hollow base:

1) The Moon seems engineered. On November of 1969, NASA intentionally crashed a lunar module that caused an impact equivalent to one ton of TNT on the Moon. The shock waves built up and NASA scientists listened to what was happening on the Moon. Strangely, after impact, NASA scientists said that the Moon rang like a bell and the reverberation continued for thirty minutes. According to Ken Johnson, supervisor of the data and photo control department, the Moon not only rang like a bell but the whole Moon “wobbled” in such a precise way that it was “almost as though it had gigantic hydraulic damper struts inside it.

2) The Moon has elements it should not have. In the 1970’s, Mikhail Vasin and Alexander Shcerbakov from the Soviet Academy of Science wrote an article called: “Is the Moon the creation of Alien Intelligence?” It was a very interesting article that asked some important questions. How is it possible that the surface of the moon is so hard and why does it contain minerals like Titanium? Mysteriously there are some lunar rocks that have been found to contain PROCESSED METALS such as Brass, the elements of Uranium 236 and Neptunium 237 that have NEVER been found to occur naturally. Yet there are traces of them on the Moon. Uranium 236 is a radioactive nuclear waste which is found in spent nuclear and reprocessed Uranium. More interestingly, Neptunium 237 is a radioactive metallic element and a by-product of nuclear reactors and the production of Plutonium. You have to ask the question: What is happening on Earth’s Moon? From where do these elements and minerals come from?

3) Earth’s Moon does not have a solid core like every other planetary object. Researchers are nearly 100 percent sure that the Moon is, in fact, hollow or has a very low-intensity interior. Strangely, the Moon’s concentration of mass is located at a series of points just below the surface.

4) The Moon is older than Earth. Our Moon is unlike any other satellite discovered in the known universe. Researchers know the Moon is 4.6 billion years old and that raises a lot of questions. This means that the moon is older than the Earth by nearly 800,000 years according to scientists.

5) Incredible orbit. Earth’s moon is the only moon in the solar system that has a stationary, nearly “perfect” circular orbit. It’s a fact that the Moon does not spin like a natural celestial body. In other words, our Moon does not share any characteristics with other moons found in our Solar System. If that isn’t strange enough, consider that from any point on the surface of our planet only one side of the Moon is visible. What is the moon hiding?

6) Lunar rocks and titanium. There are some lunar rocks that have been found to contain ten times more titanium than “titanium rich” rocks on planet Earth. Here on Earth, we use Titanium in supersonic jets, deep diving submarines and spacecraft. It’s unexplainable. Dr Harold Urey, Nobel Prize winner for Chemistry said he was “terribly puzzled by the rocks astronauts found on the moon and their Titanium content. The samples were unimaginable and mind-blowing since researchers could not account for the presence of Titanium.

7) Precise position. If all of the above points do not get you to think differently about the Earth’s moon; here are some more interesting things about the Moon. What is keeping the moon in its nearly perfect position? The moon has a precise altitude, course and speed, allowing it to “function” properly in regards of planet Earth.

Simply put the Moon should not be where it is currently. Everything points to the possibility that Earth’s moon was in fact placed into its current orbit in the distant past. The Moon’s unnatural orbit and irregular composition raise hundreds of questions that neither NASA scientists, astronomers or geologists are able to answer today. Despite all efforts to understand Earth’s “natural” satellite, the truth is that we have very little information about the Moon’s origin and purpose. What do you think the moon is? A nearly perfect natural occurrence? Or do the Moon’s origins surpass human understanding?

https://www.ancient-code.com/7-irreg...as-engineered/

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2018), BMJ (20th December 2018), mab777 (13th October 2020), meeradas (20th December 2018), Nasu (19th December 2018), Spellbound (20th December 2018)

24. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Credo Mutwa said it was "towed" to it's present location eons ago
    and I believe he is right just because of who he is.

Check out David Icke;s interview of him on David's forum.

(Hope it's all right to mention this here, Bill} ************************8
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2018), Bill Ryan (19th December 2018), Forest Denizen (20th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th December 2018)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Credo Mutwa said it was "towed" to it's present location eons ago
    Interestingly, Camelot witness 'Henry Deacon' told us exactly the same thing.

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)

Christopher Knight and Alan Butler wrote: Who Built The Moon?
    Here it is:

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2018), BMJ (20th December 2018), East Sun (19th December 2018), Forest Denizen (20th December 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th December 2018), Magnus (21st December 2018), Spellbound (20th December 2018), Yoda (20th December 2018)

28. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Well I do not know but this is fun....ish?

Synopsis: During the construction of the universe, a young member of the Cosmos Corps of Engineers decides to break some fundamental laws in the name of self-expression. 16mins long or about that!

The Looking Planet
    Thanks for posting this great film lake.
    It is one of my favorite finds in the 'Dust' collection.

Maybe this is how it's all done out there

A great film to broaden ones views on higher dimensional beings and how easy it all might be for them haha.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

lake (13th January 2019)

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

There are dozens of moon threads (do a search with 'Moon' as the search term with results as titles) — but this one seemed the most appropriate for this video.

The video starts with an explanation of the moon's relative motion around the sun that makes it unique in our solar system. (I never knew this.)

And then go to 5:45 to see how a certain relationship of moons of moons of moons ('mini-moons') would describe an orbit in the shape of Homer Simpson. (Yes, really!)

The video soon heads towards some quite advanced math, but the start of it really is quite fascinating.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (26th July 2019), Constance (26th July 2019), Forest Denizen (26th July 2019), Hervé (26th July 2019), onevoice (26th July 2019), Seventeen (25th July 2019), Tintin (25th July 2019), Yoda (26th July 2019)

32. Link to Post #157
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Around 2009 when Jose Escamilla came out with his wonderful movie "Moon Rising," I scoured every small section of that video by stopping its motion. I viewed what appeared to me to be Giants in robes among TREES. In one particular section with is still viewable in "Moon Rising 1" on You tube.com, a scene shows what is described as the possible outlet for an atomic energy generator and to the right of that is what appears to be a huge cannon described as having a bore of one mile in diameter. Hardly noticeable to most people except scourers like myself, the far wall of this crater's depression shows a large number of people either lined up or walking in a line from a cave exit to the side of the crater holding up the cannon. The picture of the Atomic Energy Generator's Chimney is said to be two miles wide. That would mean that the people in the picture were EMENSE GIANTS.

In another view of Jose Camilla's film, "Moon Rising 2" (which is no longer on the internet for some reason...it was too convincing and revealing...is shown several human GIANTS, male and female in long gowns among TREES. I clearly saw bushes and trees in his video. However, I got a confirmation from a woman who worked at NASA (this is on Youtube.com) who spoke with another employee who was brushing out things from the photos taken on the Moon showing a UFO floating over "TREES." I inspected the cliffs to its left and deciphered tiny human forms among what appeared to be huge stone cliffs which in several located clearly showed the shape of a door portal, clearly rectangular.

Now if there are forests and trees there must be water, oxygen and clouds. On the subject of GIANTS, a great many very complete human heads and faces stared out at me as (corpses) being a part of the ground. These GIANTS may have been one or many more miles in height. Add this to the Alien, but human looking female corpses of ancient pilots found and removed from the moon by NASA, and you come away with the conclusion that one or more terrible wars occurred on the moon, leaving the structures of a previous civilization behind. I also viewed what appeared to be openings, like windows, in the faked rocks of the moon with human faces in what must have been those of Giants looking through them. There was also a scene of very tall humans around a pool. I think that Jose was stopped from showing his original video which was too explicit.

My conclusion from the above and other information is that the Moon is spying on earthlings. Possibly, we are some sort of experiment to be observed, to have horrible genetic tests torturing us and when they are through with that, they likely kill us all off and on to the next experiment. The Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa says the Moon only moved into position thirty thousand years ago and the two main Annunaki, Enlil and Enki, were aboard. Put that together with the story that they created us 250,000 years ago. Something smells somewhere. This is my contribution to Avalon. Hope you read it and keep it.
    Last edited by amor; 18th November 2019 at 09:18. Reason: typos

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

conk (21st November 2019), Tintin (18th November 2019)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

An atmosphere on the Moon would be clearly detectable from Earth by any amateur astronomer with a small telescope by watching the Moon's atmosphere affect the light from stars as the Moon moved across the sky.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Cara (21st November 2019)

36. Link to Post #159
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

If the mass of the moon were different (solid or hollow) would that change the trajectory or speed of the moon as it revolved around earth?

37. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

If the mass of the moon were different (solid or hollow) would that change the trajectory or speed of the moon as it revolved around earth?
    A technical answer: no, it makes no difference. Orbits depend only on mass, distance and angular velocity, not the size of the object. So whether it's small and dense or large and hollow doesn't affect the orbit at all.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Kryztian (14th October 2020), Peace in Oz (16th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (15th October 2020), Yoda (13th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast