+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Teleportation in China captured by Surveillance Camera

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Default Re: Teleportation in China captured by Surveillance Camera

i love that track playing in the background.
    it gave me goosebumps!

i reckon CGI.

easy enough to do with a camera that doesnt move at all.

three takes,
    one with the truck coming down the road, swerving slightly, and coming to an abrupt halt...

the second take would be with the bike and other thing crossing the road.
    you'd only need the bottom two thirds of the picture for that part,
    so that when it was added to the shot with the truck in it,
    there would only be one time stamp.

as for the final position of the bike.... (take three)
    you take a portion of the right hand third of the screen, but cut out the time stamp at the top,
    and with a little effect, you swap from a shot where the bike isnt there,
    to a shot where the bike IS there.

great video though.
    whoever did that should be happy with it.
    Last edited by SKAWF; 15th September 2012 at 04:53.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

OK... well whether or not this is a fake (thanks for everyones comments on how easy it would be to create a fake) I have 2 friends who have related personal stories to me that are very much like this one. Of course, no one caught their events on a movie camera.

But someone did document his ability to teleport and it is available on the web at http://www.megagenius.com/biography . Scroll down to 'the worlds greatest illusion' Here's part of the story:
    Quote The World’s Greatest Illusion?

On October 23, 1976, to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Houdini’s passing, Jim Diamond presented a “magical effect” that he billed as “an attempt to escape from the laws of the physical universe.”

He arranged through the offices of Joe Albritton, the owner of the Washington Star newspaper, for an official 12-member committee to photograph and fingerprint him that morning, on the balcony of the Los Angeles County Art Museum.

Moments later, at 11:00 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time, in full view and surrounded by hundreds of spectators, in what the committee later described as “a singular, brilliant flash of light,” Diamond’s body appeared to dematerialize.

At the same instant, three time zones away, at 2:00 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time (11:00 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time), he reappeared near the White House grounds, 2300 miles (3700 Kilometers) away, in Washington, D.C., surrounded by hundreds of spectators who had been awaiting his arrival. He was then immediately photographed and fingerprinted again, by an official 12-member reception committee.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

InTheBackground (15th September 2012), Rich (8th May 2019), Ruby L. (15th September 2012), TelosianEmbrace (15th September 2012), we-R-one (15th September 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

It's clearly a fake. If it was real it would have been suppressed anyway.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Question ANGELS at work Enhanced Caught on CCTV Camera

Hi all,

Let me put it this way, ANGELS, TIME TRAVELER or damn good faker at work Enhanced Caught on CCTV Camera..?
    Very interesting video footage, I think is a woman but maybe I' am wrong.
    I hope this is for real, if it is true than it mean there is hope!
    Quote from te uploader;

First I would like to say this is not my video. But after watching it 50-100 times I thought it deserved my full attention. I decided to take the original video and Enhance it the best I could.Because the original video was shot in 1080p I was able to get full zoom in the areas I wanted to look at and was able to slow it down frame by frame.To me this is more a case of Time Travel/Manipulation then it is Teleportation. Was it just coincidence that a person who knew how to teleport people was there at the right time?Or did they know it was going to happen? Check it out and tell me what you think.
    Music by Netsky - your way.

You decide:

Have a wonderful time, Chrononaut.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v...ture=endscreen

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

guayabal (1st April 2013)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Default Re: ANGELS at work Enhanced Caught on CCTV Camera

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this was posted here a while back and confirmed to be fake. IIRC, it was created as part of a viral marketing campaign (for a movie, video game, or something of that sort). The thread is buried somewhere, but I don't recall even which sub-forum it was in.

The good news is that there is certainly still hope.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Joseph McAree (27th March 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (27th March 2013), Wind (27th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Thanks Freed Fox
    Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this was posted here a while back and confirmed to be fake. IIRC, it was created as part of a viral marketing campaign (for a movie, video game, or something of that sort). The thread is buried somewhere, but I don't recall even which sub-forum it was in.

The good news is that there is certainly still hope.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

Freed Fox (28th March 2013), Joseph McAree (27th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Chrononaut (here)
    Hi all,

Let me put it this way, ANGELS, TIME TRAVELER or damn good faker at work Enhanced Caught on CCTV Camera..?
    Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    I merged this new thread in with the earlier thread that analyzed it and confirmed it to be fake.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chrononaut (28th March 2013), Freed Fox (28th March 2013), RMorgan (1st April 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Hi everyone. Sry for posting in an old post.
    I just downloaded the video and watched it. as you have proofed it, its fake.
    But anyway, scientifically speaking its 100% possible to travel between spaces. In modern Physics there is a field talking about space things like black holes. Lately scientists have found something named worm hole, its like a tube with high amount of gravity, possibly it is a 4 dimensional thing, which means its a connection between two 3D worlds. explanations are hard to say. but anyway, traveling in 4th dimension can have two faces. one means traveling in time, another means traveling in parallel worlds.
    Both of those theories are proofable by mathematics, but traveling between parallel worlds sounds more logical with my calculations. I dont know much more about It's physical facts.

So, We can expect something like that or just travel in time to be happened in near future
    A savior will come one day... But when?? so lets become a savior your self. we can make a better world our self. the key to that goal is just trying to fix our behavior.

Lets call me Kazem.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 667 For This Post:

Eram (1st April 2013)

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

this is a cool video!

this is a video promo for a chinese MMORPG called "Zhu Xian 2" or "Jade Dynasty" in the united states. the character in the video is 'Dragon Totem Girl'.

you can find the full story here:
    "http://blog.gadgethelpline.com/teleportation-viral-video-exposed-promotion-chinese-role-playing-game/

i also found this youtube clip from a newcast on spanish TV, explaining the teleportation video. although, its in spanish, you get the idea. XD
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=tL87IUH85vE

as much as this video is a hoax, the idea that one can manifest awesome mutant powers is one that im still working on. i hope to awaken my mutant potential very soon. hehe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2