+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Vatican Secrets EXPOSED!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Vatican Secrets EXPOSED!

Vatican Secrets EXPOSED! Jordan Maxwell ...excellent Video...

LIES LIES LIES!!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Vatican Secrets EXPOSED!

Thank you Viking!

I'm listening now.

Full screen for those interested.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5p_rrTs_WfQ
    Last edited by Snowbird; 23rd August 2010 at 14:23.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Post Re: Vatican Secrets EXPOSED!

That was really interesting. Thanks for posting Viking.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

What an awesome interview i cant listen to jordan for hours to no end,the man spent his whole life and he continues to do so researching all of what he speaks of,his knowledge is so vast its amazing!!

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    What an awesome interview i cant listen to jordan for hours to no end,the man spent his whole life and he continues to do so researching all of what he speaks of,his knowledge is so vast its amazing!!
    As for me, I do like Jordan as a person however, every time he mentions that Jesus actually did not exist, he turns me off.
    I don't know how a man that claims to have such a vast knowledge, is not sure that Jesus (real name Yeshua) did exist. There is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise. Dolores Cannon' material for example, and much more. I'm just wondering if he's really 100% truthful at times.
    JMHO
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

I listened to this a short while ago. I love Jordan Maxwell - he's so fascinating to listen to. Have been hanging out to see his Vatican video.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    As for me, I do like Jordan as a person however, every time he mentions that Jesus actually did not exist, he turns me off.
    I don't know how a man that claims to have such a vast knowledge, is not sure that Jesus (real name Yeshua) did exist. There is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise. Dolores Cannon' material for example, and much more. I'm just wondering if he's really 100% truthful at times.
    JMHO
    On the Jesus issue - existing or not, both Tibet and India are suppose to have records of his travels through their respective countries. During the 18 years he was gone - Nicholas Roerich I believe wrote on this at some point. Some of his work is here http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs

Some people protest to much I fear

8. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote from Renee: "On the Jesus issue - existing or not, both Tibet and India are suppose to have records of his travels through their respective countries. During the 18 years he was gone - Nicholas Roerich I believe wrote on this at some point. Some of his work is here http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs" Hi Renee and TruthseekerDan, there is a wonderful book called "The masters of the far East" with illustrations of Nicholas Roerich, where Joshua's travels are reported and his lessons for the travel-companions. I don't know the name of the writer, but it's quite a wellknown book from the seventies and older. I believe Joshua lived, with Maria Magdalene, but I think a lot of stories in the Bible are corrupted and twisted. I don't believe at all that Jesus died for our sins, so that we are forced to be grateful in advance, to earn a chill out in Heaven. For me that is the mind control of the institute Church. My father was a preacher in a very dogmatic church and boy...... did I learn fast, from a young age! I am an apple that fell very very far from the tree...... the apple of Eve.....((:>

9. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by tintagelcave (here)
    My father was a preacher in a very dogmatic church and boy...... did I learn fast, from a young age! I am an apple that fell very very far from the tree...... the apple of Eve.....((:>
    hehe to keep eating the fruits of temptations is what makes us more sensual and less spiritual

the senses bring this sense world into vision and attention and so we forget the spiritual world

when we keep indulging the senses then we are stuck in a sense world

---

Jesus came to show us a way out of this entrapment and to bear witness to our spirit that we belong in the spiritual world

Religion means to tie us back to the spiritual again

---

in this clip Maxwell mentions the fishgod Dagon of the Philistines and links this to the funny hat of the Pope implying that Christianity is paganistic in disguise

there is an interesting reference to this Dagon in the Old Testament (1 Samuel 5) when the Ark of the Covenant was stolen by the Philistines after they won a battle against the Israelites

the Ark was placed beside the Idol of Dagon in the Philistine temple and the next morning Dagon was fallen upon his face before the Ark
    the morning after Dagon was fallen on his face again with his head and both the palms of his hands cut off upon the threshold of his temple

they could not see the 4 guardian Angels of the Ark of the Covenant

---

in the Bohemian Grove there is a statue of Moloch - a Semitic god to whom children were sacrificed

is it far-fetched to think that the Establishment has reverted back to paganism

what is this Cremation of Care ceremony if not 'we don't care about you' lol

---

is it time to wake up yet

and see that every attempt to dis Christ the Bible and Christianity

is orchestrated by dark discarnates - the gods of old - and performed by paganists

Christianity has been successfully infiltrated and officially altered since Vatican II (1962-65)

also the Bible has been tampered with since 1964

but Christ is incorruptible and is the Living God forever and ever

Amen

(Amen means Truly for the non ignorant and the non gullible amongst us)

---

Christ is not a being but the Being

meaning the unified field of Consciousness in where the expression 'we are all one' is actually fulfilled - and not an empty phrase misused to score cheap spiritual points

which makes Christ the essence of everything everywhere ever

invisible to the Prince psychological force which influences us to stay as subjects within it's limits

therefor it's impossible to escape this mind-matter entanglement without assistance from the Champion of Consciousness which is Christ

Jesus made it very easy for us - so easy it's almost hard to believe ehe - it's enough to trust in Him

so you see this is serious business for the forces that want to keep us here - tangled up in mud
    Last edited by RedeZra; 25th August 2010 at 14:01.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Jesus made it very easy for us - so easy it's almost hard to believe ehe - it's enough to trust in Him

so you see this is serious business for the forces that want to keep us here - tangled up in mud
    RedeZra

All truth is set in beautiful and simple out shell. In order that every soul show faith in Father. Many disbelieve and think :"it can not be since it's so simple! "
    Yet it is simple. It's up to you and me to believe, to build the bridge where there isn't one and to say "here I am"...
    Love, love - and see what happens

11. Link to Post #11
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

I admire J.Maxwell for is tremendous courage in exposing these themes. He does open peoples minds
    The down side, a minor ...........even a very small one is that, sometimes, he gets all mixed up about dates, facts etc historically speaking............but I can understand, in a broad vision, the main thread of his reasonning and where is «going» with it................

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

where is the merit

when someone throws dirt at something

and then invite you over and say 'look how dirty it is'

and you go 'yeah it's dirty'
    Last edited by RedeZra; 25th August 2010 at 15:29.

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    where is the merit

when someone throws dirt at something

and then invite you over and say 'look how dirty it is'

and you go 'yeah it's dirty'
    But Jordan Maxwell didn't throw the dirt RedeZra he merely pointed it out.

14. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    But Jordan Maxwell didn't throw the dirt RedeZra he merely pointed it out.
    he is a proponent of the philosophy that tries to make Christianity into a myth

I believe this philosophy is a deliberate design concocted and perpetrated by one finger of the Hidden hand

each finger handles an -ism

communism evolutionism environmentalism terrorism alienism

-isms are inventions indoctrinated and infiltrated into institutions

while the whole left hand has a strugglehold on our governments

who can pull this off without a private printing press

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

I believe this philosophy is a deliberate design concocted and perpetrated by one finger of the Hidden hand

My friend RedeZra, I hope you don't think or believe that these are the only 'philosophies' affected by the 'ism'...
    What do you think about politics and religions then? Let me know your opinion, if you care to elaborate... Thanks!

Love and blessings,

Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

In reality it's so silly that idea that you can beat Christianity. It's an inner being and true self to be a Christian. Meaning of being a Christian is actually being a holy one ,a deliverer a messiah in your own life and for others when your soul and being shine with truth and love. WHom ever you helped and brought truth in their life, then you are that person's messiah. It's a way life that we are called upon by our prime deliverer Jesus the Christ.

But the Christianity that they wish to beat is an organized religion ,a tool of control for masses. They have a title and name of Christ upon them but their deeds show other picture.
    Sure they can be useful for at least some degree of bringing truth to people but then the very people must decide whom they are going to trust, God and Christ or organized religion named Christianity...
    Love, love - and see what happens

17. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    What do you think about politics and religions then? Let me know your opinion, if you care to elaborate... Thanks!
    I think the Hidden hand hijacked the governments before the 20th century and not so long ago they subverted the churches too

so not only have we been born into this conditioned and controlled environment but also our parents and grandparents

I think Russia has converted back to Christianity and if so is a blister upon the Hidden hand

the hand was too busy restricting our rights smashing and securing the oil and opium in the Middle East to notice the Russian comeback
    Last edited by RedeZra; 26th August 2010 at 20:25.

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

What philosophy, RedeZra? What 'ism'?
    Jordan Maxwell is just sharing his findings with us. It was all there - he just uncovered it.

He doesn't like the Vatican and what the church has done to minds and hearts of the human race - and really, who could blame him considering what he knows about it?

19. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote Jordan Maxwell is just sharing his findings with us. It was all there - he just uncovered it.

He doesn't like the Vatican and what the church has done to minds and hearts of the human race - and really, who could blame him considering what he knows about it?
    I definitely agree with you. Jordan has been in the company of some extraordinary individuals with equally extraordinary knowledge. He's done his homework, for sure.

This was a very interesting interview. I always enjoy hearing Jordan speak of religion, words, symbols, and the antiquities; even if he stretches a bit of the etymology

Jordan has every right to speak out against the Vatican, or anything/anyone, for that matter. We all do. I certainly don't blame the man for his views on the Vatican. I hold quite similar views.

20. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

the Jesus story of the bible is corrupted...no surprises there for many...consider this,time to go beyond fairytales and face some more HOLISTIC and logical possibilities...2000 years of war and confusion over Jesus,"christianity" and religion is about to end

the 3 Christs

http://www.magickriver.net/3-Christs.htm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast