1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Default Re: Vatican Secrets EXPOSED!

Wow!
    Warning! Completely off-topic.

TruthSeekerDan;
    what a great picture. Let me respond in kind by introducing you to my best friend...
    Panda

Couldn't resist,
    Fred

2. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Do not let your ego (satan) get in the way ... however, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt to find out for yourself who Satan really is. If I will tell you, most likely you wont believe...

The point is that not the label (religion) will change one's perspective, but the true way and teachings that Jesus' tought which is missing from the modern (current) bible.

you equate ego with satan

so Jesus tempted Himself alone in the desert after His baptism and Padre Pio fought his own shadow

what kind of silly notion is that

you keep quoting passages from the Bible but you say the teachings of Jesus is missing from the modern Bible

what kind of inconsequential nonsense is that hehe

Also please don't take my responses or comments addressed to you, and then use them to stereotype all the people that label themselves 'christian', because I'm coming from the same label myself.
    what are you saying here

are you a nuage Christian ?

---
    lol you're not really seeking any more truth are you - you're gay n happy with what you've found so far
    ---

Nice Panda
    Last edited by RedeZra; 29th August 2010 at 17:07.

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Nice looking true friend you have there Fred.

Love to you, and yours (including Panda),

Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    you equate ego with satan

so Jesus tempted Himself alone in the desert after His baptism and Padre Pio fought his own shadow

what kind of silly notion is that

Well my friend, our way of thinking is silly at times.
    Here is a 'little definition' of what satan consciousness is partly about...

you keep quoting passages from the Bible but you say the teachings of Jesus is missing from the modern Bible

what kind of inconsequential nonsense is that hehe

Only the core teachings (important knowledge) are/is missing...

what are you saying here

are you a nuage Christian ?

If you need a label, let's say 'spiritual christian' is more appropriate...

---
    lol you're not really seeking any more truth are you - you're gay n happy with what you've found so far
    ---

See the above regarding silliness...

Nice Panda
    Also check Chris's (greybeard) thread regarding "What is the Ego..."

Here a couple of posts for you to read...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post21182

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post22792

Love and blessings to your enlightenment,

Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Also check Chris's (greybeard) thread regarding "What is the Ego..."
    oh I've been there since the beginning of that thread

I even posted some tidbits there myself - perhaps you missed it -as you miss almost every point I make

I try to lift you up Dan but you slip like Jell-O lol

6. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    oh I've been there since the beginning of that thread

I even posted some tidbits there myself - perhaps you missed it -as you miss almost every point I make

I try to lift you up Dan but you slip like Jell-O lol

It's my turn to lift you up now with this 2 part post, that probably slipped like a Jell-O thru your mind if you actually had the patience to read it...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post17666

Enjoy!
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

I listened to most of the youtube links for Robert Morningsky, but since I have already read all of Z. Sitchin's series, Earth Chronicles, Sir Lawrence Gardner's work and many others, very little of it was new to me.
    But I was very interested in his story about the Native Americans who found and rescued a stranded ET. Can anyone tell me if there is more on the Net about that? Or if there are books on the subject?
    I think the Native Americans and other indigenous peoples know a lot more than they have been able to share with the rest of us (though no doubt they have tried). I hope that what Morningsky says is true, that they are coming forward now to those of us who will listen with what they know about ETs. The Mayan Don Alejandro seems to be preparing to do that.
    I for one am going to be very receptive to what they have to say!
    Last edited by onawah; 29th August 2010 at 21:17.

8. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just found more of what I am looking for on this other thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...th-Star-Elders.

9. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I listened to most of the YouTube links for Robert Morningsky, but since I have already read all of Z. Sitchin's series, Earth Chronicles, Sir Lawrence Gardner's work and many others, very little of it was new to me.
    Thank you for your earlier acknowledgment onawah. I could just as easily added Gardenr's name, or even Native African, Credo Mutwa to the list, along with dozens of others.

As I said, "what's the point?". When you are dealing with individuals so locked-in to their hypnosis, it is impossible to get them to look at anything that might shatter their paradigm, and take them out of their 'comfort zone'.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    .... Can anyone tell me if there is more on the Net about that? Or if there are books on the subject?
    Try this link to his book, "The Terra Papers". The whole story is there, just with a Native American perspective:

Morning Sky, Robert - "The Terra Papers" -http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...a_alien_63.htm

10. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's my turn to lift you up now with this 2 part post, that probably slipped like a Jell-O thru your mind if you actually had the patience to read it...
    no it's too long too many words

okay I'll read it

...done...

it's good to have a place where one can be alone and just relax connect and recharge

but one cannot trancend ego without putting spiritual values into practise

that is an option only for masters of meditation that practise what they preach in many lives

in life one must first behave like a child of God before believing one can become like God

this is a natural process like the bloom of a rose

entertaining the notion of full bloom all at once is nonsense

for what is Enlightenment if not the transendence of body mind and soul

what one mistook for oneself (ego) is now gone and only God Is

as it really is all along

but because of mistaken identity

one clings to self and rides this roller coaster of ups n downs

til one gets tired of it and tries to get off

this is not escapism but spirituality

spirituality is the practical application of spiritual values in every day life

that is the work God loves and He will promote and protect you

no need for satans superficial secrets which will smell like sulphur in the end

---

when it comes to ET I think it's time to move on to more substansial stuff

all this running to n fro those that mention ET

are you not tired yet
    Last edited by RedeZra; 29th August 2010 at 22:03.

11. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Round and round the words go
    twisting we are...

Until we feel the breeze on our faces
    until we seize the truth and its aces...

But careful you be!
    Only light and love will make you see!

I had a thread on old Avalon about Bible, there were many good answers and opinions... It seems to me now that almost all is right .
    The thing is folks , there are those who negate Christ and Bible, there are those who are religious fanatics and both groups are extreme.
    But for the truth sake, sooner or later every one of the people on this planet will have to face the truth. What they are going to do with it... beats me...

We will have to learn that whatever choice we make ,we will have to face its consequences...
    Choose wisely.

And be blessed!

Last edited by Beren; 29th August 2010 at 22:38.
    Love, love - and see what happens

12. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Nice poem Beren

it's a spiritual debate

we can't all be right

I'm not saying I'm wrong lol

13. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Thank you for your earlier acknowledgment onawah. I could just as easily added Gardenr's name, or even Native African, Credo Mutwa to the list, along with dozens of others.

As I said, "what's the point?". When you are dealing with individuals so locked-in to their hypnosis, it is impossible to get them to look at anything that might shatter their paradigm, and take them out of their 'comfort zone'.

Try this link to his book, "The Terra Papers". The whole story is there, just with a Native American perspective:

Morning Sky, Robert - "The Terra Papers" -http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...a_alien_63.htm
    Thanks, Observer!
    Sometimes someone with say, a Native American leaning will listen to the information if it's coming from a N.A., which they would ignore if it's coming from a European, so it IS good to have many sources.

14. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by tintagelcave (here)
    Quote from Renee: "On the Jesus issue - existing or not, both Tibet and India are suppose to have records of his travels through their respective countries. During the 18 years he was gone - Nicholas Roerich I believe wrote on this at some point. Some of his work is here http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs" Hi Renee and TruthseekerDan, there is a wonderful book called "The masters of the far East" with illustrations of Nicholas Roerich, where Joshua's travels are reported and his lessons for the travel-companions. I don't know the name of the writer, but it's quite a wellknown book from the seventies and older. I believe Joshua lived, with Maria Magdalene, but I think a lot of stories in the Bible are corrupted and twisted. I don't believe at all that Jesus died for our sins, so that we are forced to be grateful in advance, to earn a chill out in Heaven. For me that is the mind control of the institute Church. My father was a preacher in a very dogmatic church and boy...... did I learn fast, from a young age! I am an apple that fell very very far from the tree...... the apple of Eve.....((:>
    Hi Marian
    Sorry I missed your post - Yes I do agree, there is stories of him returning to India with Mary Madeline, they did marry have children (it is what good jewish boys usually do and lived to a ripe old age of 83!

There is also another set of books with a similar title that also have Jesus's story
    Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East: Baird T. Spalding

and "The Lost Years of Jesus: Documentary Evidence of Jesus' 17-Year Journey to the East [Mass Market Paperback]
    Elizabeth Clare Prophet

The Lost years is a thoroughly researched book on the evidence of his travels. Great read!

15. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

My friend RedeZra, I'm not sad myself just concerned that smart people like you still believe in what you mentioned above, which in fact is what the Vatican and so called christian churches teach.
    As long as individuals believe that without doing their own 'knowledge seeking of truth' the following sentence is likely to happen:
    "Knowledge seeking will set you free and bring you back into the light, but a closed mind will keep you in the darkness, and your own reality."
    Love and peace, Dan
    Hope your still seeking knowledge and the truth - and Though I am all for Vatican bashing - they are not the inventor of good verses evil nor is Christianity it is actually more ancient than that - by about 1500 years http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religi.../dualism.shtml

and It is actually Persian
    "Zoroastrianism at a glance -Zoroastrianism is one of the world's oldest monotheistic religions. It was founded by the Prophet Zoroaster (or Zarathustra) in ancient Iran approximately 3500 years ago. For 1000 years Zoroastrianism was one of the most powerful religions in the world. It was the official religion of Persia (Iran) from 600 BCE to 650 CE."
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religi...e/glance.shtml

I recommend studying the history - very fascinating. It relates to our current times very well.
    Good vs Evil as real beings - not just hypothetical story telling.

Cheers

16. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Renee (here)
    - and Though I am all for Vatican bashing - they are not the inventor of good verses evil nor is Christianity it is actually more ancient than that - by about 1500 years

and It is actually Persian

I recommend studying the history - very fascinating. It relates to our current times very well.
    Good vs Evil as real beings - not just hypothetical story telling.

Cheers
    Hi Renee, I don't think you understood properly my reply to RedeZra, but no problem.
    Depending on who's history ('his story') are you studying, you'll not necessarily find the 'real facts'. What I understand at this time, is that the dualism (good vs. evil) goes way back at least to the Atlantis and Mu (Lemuria) civilizations, and that is around at least 50,000 years ago.
    If you want some facts for yourself, I might be able to send you some links, etc.

Namaste,

Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

17. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Just thought I'd post this as he is swannying around here in UK...Putting on a show!!!

David Icke Newsletter Preview

TWO OF A KIND ...

... AND THE END IS NIGH

The David Icke Newsletter on Sunday

Pope Benedict XVI has been widely criticised for his handling, or lack of it, of the child abuse revelations all over the world. Every move and response has been motivated by damage limitation to his church rather than compassion and justice for the victims.

A BBC documentary, Sex Crimes And The Vatican, revealed how, when the Pope was known as Cardinal Thomas Ratzinger, he sent out an updated version of the notorious 1962 Vatican document Crimen Sollicitationis (Latin for The Crime of Solicitation) which imposed the Vatican's strict instructions on how to cover up sexual scandal.

It even talked about slush funds, or 'hush' funds, being used to silence the victims.

The document was so secret that it included instructions that bishops had to keep it locked away in a safe at all times. So much for the compassion of the church. Never mind the unimaginable life-long impact on the children - keep the lid down to protect the perpetrators.

Pope Benedict, as Cardinal Ratzinger, was head for 24 years of the powerful Congregation of the Doctrine of The Faith, the department of the Roman Catholic Church charged with promoting Catholic teachings on 'morals and matters of faith'. How ironic.

He was also known as the 'enforcer' for, and controller of, the puppet Pope, John Paul II, and took charge of blocking any challenges to the status quo of 'traditional Catholic teachings'.

Benedict has been forced to accept the unfolding scale of what has happened - and is still happening - only by that scale becoming ever more obvious, not least with the revelations of the hundreds of abused children in Belgium, at least 13 of whom committed suicide.

The 'head of morals'. I can think of better.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

18. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

tut tut!!!

Vatican 'perplexed and amazed' as £19million money-laundering scandal is uncovered at its bank.

A £19million money laundering scandal rocked the Vatican today - just days after Pope Benedict XVI's successful visit to Britain.

Police said the Vatican Bank's chairman Ettore Gotti Tedeschi, who is known to the Pontiff, was under investigation for suspected failure to observe money-laundering laws.

The probe was launched after tax police in Rome were alerted to two suspicious transactions totaling £19million (23million euro).

Officers said another bank official - named by Italian media as director general Paolo Cipriani - was also being investigated.

A statement from the Vatican appeared to confirm this - it said it was 'perplexed' by the investigation but had 'full faith in chairman and director general.'

A statement read: 'The Holy See manifests puzzlement and amazement at the initiative by the Rome prosecutor's office, given that the necessary information is already available at the relevant office of the Bank of Italy, and similar transactions commonly take place with other Italian banks.'

full article here
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uncovered.html

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

19. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Just a word of caution for those that put their trust in one man, i.e. J.M.

Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Please watch this video carefully, and trust your instincts.

[GOOGLE]8856218871691609737[/GOOGLE]

Love always,

Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

20. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Sigh...
    "But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."
    -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

I am amazed people literally "give" the Catholic church power via their hate, revulsion, etc.

What secrets they withhold will merely be re-discovered by another route, I'd say. I'm not a fan of churchianity in most of its accepted forms, but neither have I seen much to be gained by adding to the us/them energy.

Personally, I'd much rather set Government on Religion, and let them duke it out. Seems what they both do best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast