+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: A personal reply to someone whose membership application was denied

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: A personal reply to someone whose membership application was denied

Really, quite a few are into ascension here... as well as people like Inelia. Of course everyone has their own definition of what ascension is....
    GFL.... now, I dont care for that dogma too much myself... but when they speak I have the good common sense to turn the page. I dont need anyone deleting chapters for me or limiting my exposure. Personally I think these folks need a reality wakeup call. What better place than here under the good guidance of so many Avelonians to get a broadened point of view and reality check. I do not believe in censorship by authority over others. I do my own censorship for myself. Im a big girl.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Finefeather (17th September 2012), ginnyk (17th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), Malerogro (30th January 2013), One (16th September 2012), Pam (17th September 2012), Referee (18th September 2012), sigma6 (16th September 2012), Vrilya (16th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

This is a very interesting thread. I agree with Bill's original response to the GFL application. On this subject, we should also bear in mind what George Kavassilas has to say (not that I believe or even understand everything that he says). He describes himself as ex-GFL (not that he uses those words) meaning that he used to believe in the GFL, but now sees them as full of "self-righteousness, superiority and... the false light". In other words, there is a lot of feel good stuff there, but it is not actually real. He thinks the GFL may be trying to help, but they are also stuck in the illusion, and will just lead people who follow them down an unreal path, even if it is an unreal path full of fluffy clouds and marshmallows.

What I find interesting with GFL types is that they get really angry and upset if you suggest the above to them. If they are able to have a discussion about it, then fine, but the "true believers" tend not to be able to, just like true believers of all stripes.

I am all for expansion of consciousness and ascension (small a) but what I am realising more and more is how complicated it is "up there" and how little we know. And probably, how very few of the ET/other dimensional beings that are visiting us know the "big picture", never mind communicating it to us. So we cannot take any information received from them for granted, such as channelled information.

What is clear, to me at least, is that there is some sort of shifting going on at a deep, perhaps metaphysical level. I don't mean Dec 21, 2012, but something is definitely "up". The veils between the dimensions are thinning. Perhaps this is why so many more UFOs are visible now than in the past. Or perhaps it was the nuclear weapons and testing. Or maybe Parson's Moonchild working. Or Crowley's Lam, who you've got to admit looks really like a classic grey. Sorry, digression.

But the point is that it is becoming more likely that there will be more open contact between us and the other beings in the future. Of course, you can say that this has been going on for a while, with crop circles, channelling, contactees, UFOs, abductions, etc., and all of that is true. But what would happen if the GFL turn up in their motherships and give us an open invitation to go with them? How many would do so? My guess is, quite a few. That's when it's going to get interesting.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

chiki (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Fred Steeves (16th September 2012), ginnyk (17th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), Malerogro (30th January 2013), marique3652 (16th September 2012), Reinhard (16th September 2012), sigma6 (16th September 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012), Wind (16th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I appreciate the consideration that goes into this application process and am grateful to have received my provisional membership status. I have been hanging around Avalon and Camelot for several years, lurking, reading, nodding, cheering, despairing, contemplating and now participating. And I wanted to thank Fred Steeves for his balanced and thoughtful posts for pushing me from lurker to participant. Thanks Fred.

6. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to kikidoll For This Post:

amandapoet (16th September 2012), Bill Ryan (16th September 2012), CdnSirian (16th September 2012), Christine (16th September 2012), D-Day (16th September 2012), donk (17th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Fred Steeves (16th September 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (16th September 2012), Ivanhoe (16th September 2012), Jean-Marie (16th September 2012), Jenci (16th September 2012), Kristin (19th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), MorningSong (16th September 2012), mountain_jim (18th September 2012), Muzz (16th September 2012), Padmé (14th October 2012), Reinhard (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), sigma6 (16th September 2012), TelosianEmbrace (16th September 2012), toothpick (19th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I am not familiar with GFL or Ascension idea /belief and how it would be cause a threat or discord the harmony.
    If an individual kept responsible for it's mother belief which comes from his/her birth and will be refused keep in touch from others .It will not give any opportunities to them to resonate other vibrations.
    It can go till religious, language, culture . Some one can say to a Muslim person
    - you can not be accepted this society because some of our members think all Muslims are terrorist and cause you a THE rough ride may nonetheless be one which may be uncomfortable for you to experience
    Or some one can say to a Jew person
    - You may have a The rough ride because some of our members think Israel government wants to destroy Earth
    Or some one can say
    - your mother tong is not English and you might be misunderstood and mistreated by the members and ask you your origins.
    I believe most of the Avalonians comes from very uncomfortable starting(wake up) points and it is not important what they did or believed in their earlier life.
    An Important thing is catching proper resonance to fully wake up. Some can wash his/her face with cold water, some one chose dark coffee, some on chose 2 glasses of water
    Some one swims at morning waves or smells morning breeze. After waking up we are all same does not matter how we did.

If your off springs can not experience the real world, your advice and teachings are only fire stories for them.

Love and Peace for everyone

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Earth Angel (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), mosquito (16th September 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012), Vrilya (16th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    (somewhat in response to enfoldedblue above ...)

"Ascension" is a generalization, and thus it gets generalized. i like to think in terms of "vibrational physics" -- which is not a generalization and has a much more "understandability" and far less "obscureness" then the terms used by many so called (as in they are not really), "New agers" out there who have no understanding of the underlying mechanisms. It saddens me to see that "New Age" and "ascension" have been reduced to four letter words by the community that has been heavily influenced by the elite (yup, that is how it happened - they start it, we keep it going until it serves their needs), but that just means we need to delve into the distinctions and details that will eventually unveil a much larger truth which will in turn, suit the agenda of global awakening. My 2 cents. All is well! (I'm feeling a tad Jorr-ish)
    While it is true that ascension, as understood by people who generally have little actual awareness or higher dimensional experience, tends to prompt me to offer the ascendee some toilet paper, there is something behind the blanket phrase. You and enfoldedblue appear to me to be on the same page, in that you both are aware of the shifting nature of universal energetics, and also aware that these truths are being exploited, corrupted and co-opted by those with a vested interest in the disempowerment of humanity. Sure, GFL, particularly as spat out by the likes of agent Greg Giles is a crock of ****e, but so too, IMO, is Anelia Benz. As enfoldedblue pointed out, a first visit to this forum, with Inelia's video displayed in such a prominent place, would lead one to believe that THIS is a large part of what this forum is about. I would also add that this would be a perfect forum from which to be assisted in the process of weaning oneself off of the lazy GFL assisted ascension assumption, so turning down this application would most likey have a nett negative outcome where the greater common good is concerned. Again, IMO

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

bennycog (16th September 2012), Bongo (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Gardener (15th October 2012), gooty64 (16th September 2012), jcocks (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), mosquito (16th September 2012), One (16th September 2012), Turcurulin (16th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member amandapoet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 120 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    Could someone please tell me what GFL is?
    Galactic Federation of Light.
    I too was clueless, thanks for the clarification. I also appreciate sharing these letters with us. When I applied for membership I was most attracted to the balance presented with science, spirituality, and basic practical living during these pressing times-- in addition advocating a sense of personal responsibility for the betterment of ourselves, our planet, and our consciousness.

Thank you Bill and moderator team for your efforts in encouraging a true community to form here at Avalon.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to amandapoet For This Post:

Carmody (16th September 2012), CdnSirian (16th September 2012), Christine (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Kristin (19th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), Referee (18th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012), sigma6 (16th September 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

You could be in big trouble Bill, if Galactor of the Imperial Interstellar Federation hears of this, they might aim their isontronic techion beam and manipulate your thinking, however if you line your hat with aluminum foil, especially during electrical storms you should have adequate protection, (uh oh, I better not say too much myself...)

Ok, I don't really follow the channelers and the 'federation' bunch... in fact I don't even have a clue what GLF is... (and I am not even going to bother to look it up... LOL) I just take in what falls on my lap in this dept... for ex I am on this Skype group, where there are some huge channeling fans, and like here we do have a 'non bashing' code, I still like it for the the links to other information, and it is easy to spot (the overly long winded renditions of type) and skip to the next bit... lol, I have gotten into my fair share of 'directed questioning'... (but it's of no avail...) I wouldn't read it otherwise, and I have always analyzed it as a specific form of 'marketing'... ie. the long letters, the endearing platitudes, etc... I can't look into it too closely, because intuitively it just doesn't appeal, and it jars my sense of logic to such a degree that it 'hurts' sometimes to read it, sometimes it is entertaining, and sometimes it is actually therapeutic, like reading a science fiction novel, where I just let myself go for a few minutes, 'suspending disbelief' (which takes a conscious effort these days) the way I would if I was enjoying a favourite read, especially since I no longer have the indulgence these days of picking up any good 'science fiction' novels... mind you I don't haven't even bothered to read anything on that group in a long time (too many things going on in my typical Gemini world...)

It quite fascinates me though, the huge demographic out there, I am intrigued and sometimes desire to understand the underlying rationale of some of these individuals, they are more dedicated then Ron Paul fans... this truly makes me wonder... I see patterns of 'devotion' similar to people who have been heavily indoctrinated with religious beliefs, and of course I am fascinated by this... at the parallels... although it is a complex behaviour, I think some of the factors are that there is a strong desire to have a belief in something that is 'good' out there... and it's hard to criticize someone who is just trying so darn hard to believe in something 'good'... it's hard to point a finger at their 'over-simplifying' or over rationalizations, or something I almost don't want to delve into, there is almost a kind of desperation... I sometimes think these people are of 'limited' higher education, and a significant percentage may be... and see the parallel of similarity to the 'devout' overly religious crowd... ( I know I am going to take some heat for saying that...) but... I am also saying this doesn't fully explain it... as sometimes even the educated can be just as equally devout, and I have a huge respect for some of these individuals, so sincere is their belief.... so there is no common and well identified common denominator... but I do focus on the intensity of some of these individual's belief, there is a real emotional steadfastness and intensity to it...

... and that does fascinate... I also have found from experience, if you have a very long (sometimes many hours) discussion, and logically go through all the assumptions, contextual beliefs, and ideas, there is usually some fatal flaw(s) in their 'logic' and they can be made to see, at the very least, the possibility of other possible interpretations, and I feel like I have opened up at least one mind to a new world of reason, and critical thinking, of accepting the limitations and the reality (and intellectual freedom) of simply 'not knowing' ... but amazingly I will find that the very next day they have fallen right back into their old thinking again... even though they were open and agreeing the day before!

It is just not a simple thing to understand. There are powerful emotional underlying causes at work here. So I let these folks be, give them their space, show some compassion, as long as they don't drive me too crazy with some of the things they say. Not trying to be patronizing either, just accepting, but carefully keeping an eye and always fascinated just how far they can take their line of thinking...

...but this does make me want to ask one question that itches in the back of my mind, all this talk makes me think of David Wilcock, because I know he is, or at least was (I am so 'not caught up' these days...) a big 'ascension buff' and he is certainly not someone I would even attempt to pigeonhole. But I am curious where he is at currently on this subject. And I wonder what is the current relationship, between Bill and David, as I haven't heard any reference from either about the other in a long while, and ever since Bill and Kerry 'expanded into specialized niches' I wonder if like many separated 'couples' this has put a spanner into all the 'shared' relationships that existed prior? (oh woe is my heart when I think that even one relationship might be lost, of all these 'larger then life' people who I have endeared in my mind... (lol))

If anyone has any 'updates' to share, I am 'all ears'... I haven't been keeping up on a lot of my favourite 'people' lately and would love to hear a few good 'nutshells'... I feel like am falling behind... ;[

...in any event, thanks for sharing such an intimate understanding, of yet one more detail of insight into your thoughts and understanding... always liked your 'English' Bill, it's the kind I really admire (I would almost say a dying breed in this age, I'm afraid to say) For myself. there are so many realities out there, so many perceptions, beliefs, views, assumptions and presumptions, I don't take for granted what I know, and at the same know there are many towering minds out there, that would humble me in an instant. Maybe I am getting 'old' but it is humbling to find the more I learn, the more I become aware of the infinity of what I don't know becomes...
    Last edited by sigma6; 16th September 2012 at 03:18.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

amandapoet (16th September 2012), Christine (16th September 2012), D-Day (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Gardener (15th October 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), marique3652 (16th September 2012), mosquito (16th September 2012), One (16th September 2012), Referee (18th September 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

I ascended this morning when I got UP out of bed!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

amandapoet (16th September 2012), bodhii71 (16th September 2012), Bongo (16th September 2012), CdnSirian (16th September 2012), Christine (16th September 2012), D-Day (16th September 2012), DoubleHelix (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,534 times in 5,711 posts

admittedly, channellings and messages from the GFL set off alarms at the base of my skull, but i've never shared the sensitivity of some of our members' here regarding these things, and am often confused by the borderline vitriol spewed towards the members that view this stuff favorably. i've always felt humor was a better approach towards disagreement than blatant anger, or perhaps a little biting sarcasm. i've often imagined these types of angry posters, and my images will almost always involve an unshaven individual stooped over by the weight of the 10 dozen text laden pins on his camouflage jacket that espouse his various political causes -- both pro and con. "vote for Obama!...and f#ck those damn channellers!"

my whole attitude has always been to ignore it and move on. or to maybe have a laugh over it.

i'm all for preserving the integrity of the forum, but we can't in one breath slag a channeler or a GFL-er, and then indignantly quote, say, David Icke in the next. but this is often done with a disturbing lack of irony:

D.Icke supporter: "you're wrong channeler. you're crazy man! no aliens are coming to save us!"
    channeller: "really? how can you be so sure?"
    D.Icke supporter: "because a shape-shifting reptilian alien for the upper 4th dimension told me."

my point is that, relative to the common man, it's all equally as outrageous. staying with my example, i *do* think there is some real value in Icke's stuff and even in some channellings, but that's for the individual to decide. i just find that judgements regarding what's crazy or irresponsible to be the height of hypocrisy when the one doing the judging has claimed to speak to Christ in the desert the night before, or some such nonsense. look, we're all crazy man!

this *isn't* a defense of channelers, btw, whom i personally regard to be (generally) a bit creepy and unstable on the whole; but i think, relative to the rest of the info on the forum, that desiring to enter the 5th dimension is a pretty innocuous comment, and i'm a bit surprised it's worked against this prospective member. in light of some of your other comments Bill, like confirming the existence of star-seeds, aliens communicating with our citizens, reincarnation, loopholes etc (all of which i agree with btw. but they are just beliefs as well, and not very scientific!)...i think this fella would fit right in! in fact, if i was an average man interested in average things, i might have judged you to be the more unstable of the 2! but even as someone who fancies himself a bit of a veteran here, i have to say that in the final analysis you can't really put a looseleaf sheet of paper between some of the beliefs i favor (like starseeds) and those that i don't (like channeling). yes, our channellers have been wildly inaccurate and even misleading, but so have our alt heroes (icke, Fulford, Deagle, Collier etc...)

i'm personally more concerned with the trolls and the disrupters than the various ideologies i may disagree with here. and enfoldedblue makes a good point regarding the featured interview here being Inelia Benz: Ascension 101. i have no issues at all with Inelia Benz, but this is a bit misleading.

just my 2 cents, respectfully.
    Last edited by Mike; 16th September 2012 at 02:42.

18. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), amandapoet (16th September 2012), Arrowwind (16th September 2012), Bluewool (16th September 2012), Carmody (16th September 2012), CdnSirian (16th September 2012), D-Day (16th September 2012), eileenrose (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), gooty64 (16th September 2012), Healthy Skeptic (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), Malerogro (30th January 2013), meat suit (16th September 2012), Meesh (16th September 2012), mosquito (16th September 2012), mountain_jim (18th September 2012), onawah (16th September 2012), One (16th September 2012), Padmé (14th October 2012), Reinhard (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012), sigma6 (16th September 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012), Swanette (16th September 2012), Turcurulin (16th September 2012), Wind (16th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    Could someone please tell me what GFL is?
    Hello Vitalux,

For further information about GFL check out this thread @1hr:49 minutes. There is also a loose transcript you can read that goes along with it.

"Project Camelot: Interview with George Kavassilas" - Goal: We are getting out of Victimhood
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th September 2012 at 02:34.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

amandapoet (16th September 2012), CdnSirian (16th September 2012), chiki (16th September 2012), Earth Angel (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), ljwheat (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), Mike (17th September 2012), norman (16th September 2012), Vitalux (16th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Bill, thank you for the transparency.

In this age of "we don't feel any obligation to even acknowledge your job/forum application", it's nice to see you take the trouble to reply personally to the person concerned and share it with us.

Brownie points and extra smarties all round !

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012), sigma6 (16th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

It's degrees and levels. And one makes choices, and so on.

It goes back to that thing about having the quiet ones be able to have a space and place to speak, via being around places and people that are not so raucous, not so intense and not so..er...outre.

Basically, that emotionally driven discussions or continual levels of intensity can be fruitful, but they don't function --as a norm.

And in the middle, somewhere, we get some good conversations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's also say that, from my understanding of it, the Galactic Federation of Light....has absolutely no traction with about, oh..... 10,000+ years of humanity's existential search for the truth.

edit: my final point is sort of covered in this post, regarding this sort of matter/issue. Repairing the self, coming to a good solid answer, and getting somewhere is hard work, even for the best of us. And pulling an answer out of your butt and it saving you while you sit on some existential beach drinking pina coloadas... via a proffered solution for all, a solution that has no depth or presence in the prior 10 millennia, whatsoever....is just about a zero in my book.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post553773
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th September 2012 at 02:58.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

amandapoet (16th September 2012), CdnSirian (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Hervé (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), onawah (16th September 2012), Referee (18th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012), zebowho (16th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Hi Bill,
    While I totally agree with you re the whole GFL dodginess, and personally don't associate with the term ascension, I can't help but point out that the featured video on this website is Inelia Benz of Ascension 101. If I was an applying member at this point I would find this response somewhat confusing, especially if it had been the video that inspired me to aply for membership.
    Inelia's definition of 'Ascension' is different: "Expansion of awareness".

That's a workable description of what's happening on the planet at the moment. It's nothing to do with anyone shifting into another dimension of existence.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (16th September 2012), bennycog (16th September 2012), Brizil (16th September 2012), Carmody (16th September 2012), DeDukshyn (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Hervé (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), onawah (16th September 2012), Referee (18th September 2012), Reinhard (16th September 2012), RMorgan (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), sigma6 (16th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Anastasia's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Bill:

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I am invigorated by your final response to the person in correspondense. It helps me to understand the essence of the group.

I am not so scientific. I am an INDIVIDUALIST, though. I believe my destiny belongs to me and my consciousness, that I am not here to attempt to convince anyone of anything...I am only seeking to share on whatever level where two or more may find a sense of creativity, growth, interest, and joy.

GFL has always been a source of (i quickly move on when they come up) concern. What comes up for me is "sheeple". blind faith?!

Thank you,

Sincerely,
    Anastasia

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Post:

amandapoet (16th September 2012), Antagenet (17th September 2012), Bill Ryan (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Ivanhoe (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), Referee (18th September 2012), Reinhard (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Wind (16th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi Bill,
    While I totally agree with you re the whole GFL dodginess, and personally don't associate with the term ascension, I can't help but point out that the featured video on this website is Inelia Benz of Ascension 101. If I was an applying member at this point I would find this response somewhat confusing, especially if it had been the video that inspired me to aply for membership.

That's a workable description of what's happening on the planet at the moment. It's nothing to do with anyone shifting into another dimension of existence.

but she is also a proponent of the 'split earth' theory, correct? which includes, as i understand it, a separation of 'dark' and 'light' entities into different...well...if not 'dimensions' then what?

i was trying to probe her on this a bit before she disappeared but it was never explained to my satisfaction.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), bennycog (16th September 2012), daci (17th September 2012), Earth Angel (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Jean-Marie (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), meeradas (16th September 2012), onawah (16th September 2012), Padmé (14th October 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Turcurulin (16th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Ascension has many different meanings. As Inelia Benz defines it simple enough and one that i can relate with. Expansion of Awareness.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...By-Inelia-Benz
    Expansion of Awareness---that's the ticket friends! I have been trying to find away to describe how I've been feeling and expansion of awareness is it! I feel I'm so much more aware of things around me.....I think I will go back and look at the interveiw with Inelia Benz again.....

A note about the GFL. I read on one of their blogs about Obama being a light worker and that sealed it with me on them being dis-info. Obama--the only thing he "lites" is his cigarettes IMHO.......
    Last edited by truth4me; 16th September 2012 at 03:17.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Sorry, I couldn't resist. No disrespect to anyone.

http://meemsy.com/v/3683
    LOL, thanks for a refreshing chortle, I swear at 3:31 (or as David would say right at 3:33!) he says the word "Drake"!... they should have worked that in!...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2012), gripreaper (16th September 2012), Ivanhoe (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), Referee (18th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Hi Bill,

Thanks Bill, for your words on this; these distinctions are important, as the term ascension has been so vastly "generalized" it in itself means that which the beholder wants to judge it by ... and by no means is this term the only one when it comes to this category -- there are scores. We all need to look into the essence of what any speaker is trying to get across and judge little the individual words being spoken. Language is art and often words and concepts are metaphors.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    Hi Bill,

but she is also a proponent of the 'split earth' theory, correct? which includes, as i understand it, a separation of 'dark' and 'light' entities into different...well...if not 'dimensions' then what?

i was trying to probe her on this a bit before she disappeared but it was never explained to my satisfaction.
    That's right. She's completely incorrect about that. She'd got herself metaphysically confused about an unusual personal experience that she'd had -- though her interpretation was well-intentioned, as all her perspectives always have been.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (20th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Gardener (15th October 2012), Jean-Marie (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), Mike (16th September 2012), Padmé (14th October 2012), ROMANWKT (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

i don't doubt her intentions. just curious.

i never worried that she'd be starring in any of Kirk Cameron's 'Left Behind' series, but i sorta took what she said and placed it against the D. Cannon stuff and had resigned myself to a life with the dark side, roasting marshmellows with Kissinger at Bohemian Grove as i ruefully watched 'light' earth take off into the sun, or the 4th dimension, or wherever the hell it's s'posed to go.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2012), gripreaper (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), Mark (17th September 2012), meeradas (16th September 2012), onawah (16th September 2012), Padmé (14th October 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast