+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: A personal reply to someone whose membership application was denied

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Default Re: A personal reply to someone whose membership application was denied

Quote I thought the forum might find it of interest.
    Yes it's interesting, thank you.

Honestly it all sounds pretty nice but it also feels a bit hollow and chilly.

I would have said to her/him that the GFL is BS and that ascension is iffy but worth exploring.....welcome to Avalon forum.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Healthy Skeptic (16th September 2012), ljwheat (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), music (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    Could someone please tell me what GFL is?
    Galactic Federation of Light.
    Thank you Norman. I thought it meant German Football League or Global Fight League. I don't watch much football, but I think there must have been reason why Bill made the decision.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

amandapoet (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Mad Hatter (16th September 2012), music (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Hi Bill,
    While I totally agree with you re the whole GFL dodginess, and personally don't associate with the term ascension, I can't help but point out that the featured video on this website is Inelia Benz of Ascension 101. If I was an applying member at this point I would find this response somewhat confusing, especially if it had been the video that inspired me to aply for membership.
    Inelia's definition of 'Ascension' is different: "Expansion of awareness".

That's a workable description of what's happening on the planet at the moment. It's nothing to do with anyone shifting into another dimension of existence.
    I certainly agree there are different interpretations of ascension. I was merely pointing out that that because of this there could easily be some confusion, especially if one is new to the game and hasn't become versed in the different uses of the term. I guess for me it wasn't clear whether the use of the term ascension in an application was a problem, or just GFL version of ascension.

Thanks

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), gigha (16th September 2012), gooty64 (16th September 2012), music (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

There's no real difference between ascension, as described by the GFL and taking responsibility as described by the Ego, both are illusionary

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

This makes me more appreciative of being able to post on this forum & have access to the high level of expertise at Avalon!
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

bennycog (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Jules (17th September 2012), Referee (18th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Exactly spot on Bill, history is full of visits from star elders old spirits bringin the message and they somehow get elevated to deity and the teaching corrupted and masses enslaved . All along it rest with us taking responsibility for our actions to each other and the planet. We are the sickness, yet we are the cure. One day when we learn to love each other and work together and rid ourselves globally of greed , ego, and the quest for trinkets we just may be able to live in bliss and harmony with nature , and it just may FEEL like an acension.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Lightbulb Re: A personal reply to someone whose membership application was denied

Ascension does realy exist only your have not being told the truth about it how it works. People seems to forget that we are in a FALLEN state which means that energy being of who you are is not fully in to your body and your not using all of your power.
    It requires a lot energy to be here in this physical body.The energy we need to get ascention REALY working is to graduate first (getting your 12th spiritual body) ,because then you can get back in to your body.

(Duncan Ofinioan also talked about how mutch energy an avergy souls puts out was equal to that of a nuclear power reactor)

Meaning the energy we require to get it up again needs to be here not outside of this realm.(But there real battle is in the spiritual realm)
    I do not know if this a slow process or does of the first group that will graduate first and will get back in there body in a view days.

Think about it 7+ Billion souls on the planet and we are still this heavy in this 3th density realm?

I still have to see what is going to happen.
    Last edited by Mu2143; 16th September 2012 at 06:33.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Hi Bill,
    While I totally agree with you re the whole GFL dodginess, and personally don't associate with the term ascension, I can't help but point out that the featured video on this website is Inelia Benz of Ascension 101. If I was an applying member at this point I would find this response somewhat confusing, especially if it had been the video that inspired me to aply for membership.
    Inelia's definition of 'Ascension' is different: "Expansion of awareness".

That's a workable description of what's happening on the planet at the moment. It's nothing to do with anyone shifting into another dimension of existence.

but she is also a proponent of the 'split earth' theory, correct? which includes, as i understand it, a separation of 'dark' and 'light' entities into different...well...if not 'dimensions' then what?

i was trying to probe her on this a bit before she disappeared but it was never explained to my satisfaction.
    And it never will be. The idea of the seperation of light and dark is classic NWO subterfuge to disempower us. Anyone who exalts our light principle over our dark principle is either working the agenda, or has been misled by the agenda. Ascension, if it means anything at all, means coming into our power, which is the realisation of our true nature, which is the unification of the principles of light and dark within us (well, within the heartspace actually). The seperation of unity into the poles of light/dark, masc/fem, neg/pos, yin/yang, ida/pingala, etc., was necessary to construct the physical reality that we play in, but our goal is to re-unite, not to demonise and subjegate/slay one half of all that is. In demonising our darkness and denying, we offer ourselves up as slaves.

Oh, and let's clear something else up while we are at it - higher dimensionality is STILL part of physical existence, regardless of what we hear, read, hope.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), amandapoet (16th September 2012), Anchor (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Gardener (15th October 2012), jcocks (16th September 2012), onawah (16th September 2012), Padmé (14th October 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Turcurulin (16th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

in ref: to Vitalux
    Quote: Could someone please tell me what GFL is?

I second this question Sorry but i'm new and havn't got my head around the acronyms of this forum yet.

and also by the looks me having to fix my post you would think it's new to me too! But no sadly just wasn't thinking! And this my first post on this forum and all!!
    Last edited by chiki; 16th September 2012 at 07:47. Reason: slap to the head mistake

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chiki For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2012), Gardener (15th October 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

science, mathematical science i should say, is based on so much theory that it could be as Controversial as anything else.. the bible has the most support and it does not even have to have any evidence..
    awareness expansion is a great idea.. the earth expanding is a great idea..
    is it expanding more than we can catch up to it? my awareness is growing by the day, but i can only portray that by my own being and consciousness ..
    being at avalon is essential to workshop ideas on how to see life in the way it was meant to be seen.. fruitful, accepting and overcoming obstacles along the way to UNITY..
    the universal one i mean not the the controlled one..

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2012), Jean-Marie (16th September 2012), meat suit (16th September 2012), Referee (18th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

What! ! No ascention?

Aaah bugger! Hmm

What am i gonna do now, i was really looking forward to opening a space bar. . .

:....(

22. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

An interesting thread indeed. Like some of you in the thread Ascension and the likes has never been my thing and when it appeared on the forum I just turned the page. I did spend considerable time reading about it when I first came across it, but I'm afraid I considered the posters had been watching too much stargate and that we had far more immediate and important truths to get out before giving consideration to it. I doesn't bother me whether believers in it are on the forum or not, they can have their own board which I will never visit, what bothers me is the members that feel they have to persecute them for their beliefs and cause trouble when they do post.
    I can see Bill's actions are a way to avoid that on his forum, but if the members behaved as they should he wouldn't need to.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

72MAV27 (16th September 2012), bennycog (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by chiki (here)

I second this question Sorry but i'm new and havn't got my head around the acronyms of this forum yet.

and also by the looks me having to fix my post you would think it's new to me too! But no sadly just wasn't thinking! And this my first post on this forum and all!!
    Welcome to Project Avalon, Chiki

For further information about GFL check out this thread @1hr:49 minutes. There is also a loose transcript you can read that goes along with it.

"Project Camelot: Interview with George Kavassilas" - Goal: We are getting out of Victimhood

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

chiki (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #54
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)

For further information about GFL check out this thread @1hr:49 minutes. There is also a loose transcript you can read that goes along with it.

"Project Camelot: Interview with George Kavassilas" - Goal: We are getting out of Victimhood

Hi Paula

George Kavassilas is regularly very vocal in speaking out against the Galactic Federation of Light but in doing so he absolutely confirms their existence to his listeners.

Hmmm.....you see how this works?......subtle.

Jeanette

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

amandapoet (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Gardener (15th October 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (16th September 2012), Malerogro (30th January 2013), music (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I don't understand that Jeanette, why does someone speaking out about something absolutely confirm it's existence? I can quite emphatically state that Father christmas does not exist and that Leprechauns are highly unlikely, so because I state that, does it mean they must exist then? Surely all it can mean is that someone feels so strongly about something and they are trying to convince others

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)

Hi Paula

George Kavassilas is regularly very vocal in speaking out against the Galactic Federation of Light but in doing so he absolutely confirms their existence to his listeners.

Hmmm.....you see how this works?......subtle.

Jeanette
    Hi Jeanette,

Good point, but when the folks stuck on GFL hear how horrific the experience was for him, it clears a space to reconsider; and that others may be trickers.

In the end, the vid demonstrates to go within, experience our innate capacities, and be our own compass.

Peace,
    Paula

UPDATE: George is undoing what he promoted early on. He use to speak of the GFL until he woke to what they are not. And in so doing, I do see that he's substituting one concept for an upgrade.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th September 2012 at 00:45.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

32. Link to Post #57
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    I don't understand that Jeanette, why does someone speaking out about something absolutely confirm it's existence?
    George himself says that they exist. He makes it very clear in his interviews.

I am also being very subtle here myself as to the significance of this

Jeanette

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Anchor (16th September 2012), Bluewool (16th September 2012), Daft Ada (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), music (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

34. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

ohh! I see, I have never listened to him as it's not something i'm in to, thanks for the info.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2012), Jenci (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Does all seem rather pedantic! We can talk about ET's but not those supposedly claiming to be from the GFL and we can talk about awareness and maybe a shift in conciousness but not ascension.So it's all cool but just don't use those words!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluewool For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

38. Link to Post #60
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Jeanette,

Good point, but when the folks stuck on GFL hear how horrific the experience was for him, it clears a space to reconsider; and that others may be trickers.
    I suggest that the intention is that it appears this way when in fact those finding themselves disbelieving of the GFL are being led straight back into another belief system. Instead of dismissing the GFL as disfino, they have reinforced within them that they are real. Only now they are the trickers and bad guys and the good guys are the Galactic Council of Light....(IIRC the name that George uses)

Quote In the end, the vid demonstrates to go within, experience our innate capacities, and be our own compass.
    George gives out mixed messages. He is also talking about some of us going into the 5th dimension to a place of no illnesses, no disease, no disharmony and it will happen around about March 2013 - although at around 8 mins in video below George does say that it could either happen before or after that date This is the same idea of a saviour or an event which is going to happen to save us.

source:https://youtube.com/watch?v=f4sF6mq-Tns

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast