+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: A personal reply to someone whose membership application was denied

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A personal reply to someone whose membership application was denied

Belief systems, whatever they may be, are just that-- beliefs. Now . . . experience. That's what I'm most interested in reading about. That holds the most sway for me.
    The Sage does not talk, The Talented Ones talk, And the Stupid Ones argue
    King Tingan
    Journey of Awakening

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meesh For This Post:

Anchor (16th September 2012), Antagenet (17th September 2012), bennycog (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Patrikas (17th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bluewool (here)
    Does all seem rather pedantic! We can talk about ET's but not those supposedly claiming to be from the GFL and we can talk about awareness and maybe a shift in conciousness but not ascension.So it's all cool but just don't use those words!
    It crossed my mind, too, Bluewool. What’s okay to talk about and what’s not? I’m not addressing freedom of speech. It’s the discovery process of sifting through all the information. I need to get from point A to point B by discovering the 1, 2, & 3’s.

There is so much to discern that open discussion is important. I never knew about ET’s, reptilians, remote viewing, archons, etc., until I watched Project Camelot vids and some others. I'd vacillate between wanting more and fear. I tried to block out all the nonsense, but that never lasted long. It was a 'synchronistic accident' that I discovered Project Avalon’s forum. I’d never been on one before. Shorty after, I was accepted as a member. Big gratitude, even more so these days.

Too naive about what others say, I’m now learning how to filter information and refine heart knowing of what’s false. The forum helped trigger recall and most importantly, how to put things in perspective. (though, still working on it.)

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th September 2012 at 14:07.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

amandapoet (17th September 2012), Bluewool (16th September 2012), CdnSirian (17th September 2012), Daughter of Time (17th September 2012), Earth Angel (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,633 times in 4,329 posts

I'm not so sure I completely agree with this. Whereas I think it a logical and sensible course to vet any applications of individuals seeking to preach ideals completely contrary to the Avalon mission 'brief', ie promote negative thought, hatred, ridicule... your basic internet troll, it may not necessarily be the case with this applicant.

Here is an opportunity for this person to integrate with the rest of this community, and learn more about the situation we face with propaganda and disinformation (like with GLF channeling)... to engage in a collective thought process and perhaps, you never know, arrive at a new level of understanding, a new conclusion.

I don't presume to overstep or tell the Mods their business, but to exclude this person completely seems a bit heavy-handed to me. Until such time it can be established that they are not openly trying to advocate or promote the GLF perhaps a provisional membership might be acceptable?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), bennycog (16th September 2012), Bluewool (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), One (16th September 2012), Turcurulin (16th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Hi Jeanette,

Good point, but when the folks stuck on GFL hear how horrific the experience was for him, it clears a space to reconsider; and that others may be trickers.
    I suggest that the intention is that it appears this way when in fact those finding themselves disbelieving of the GFL are being led straight back into another belief system. Instead of dismissing the GFL as disfino, they have reinforced within them that they are real. Only now they are the trickers and bad guys and the good guys are the Galactic Council of Light....(IIRC the name that George uses)

Quote In the end, the vid demonstrates to go within, experience our innate capacities, and be our own compass.
    George gives out mixed messages. He is also talking about some of us going into the 5th dimension to a place of no illnesses, no disease, no disharmony and it will happen around about March 2013 - although at around 8 mins in video below George does say that it could either happen before or after that date This is the same idea of a saviour or an event which is going to happen to save us.

source:https://youtube.com/watch?v=f4sF6mq-Tns
    Hi Jeanette,

I'm still figuring this all out, and you raise valid points. Whether it's 3D or 5D, I'm one of those that believes this world will be a place of Love.

There are two people on this thread that wanted to know what GFL meant. I posted the information for them to check out (just that ONE aspect) because he brings up NOT to get sucked into their illusions which for me was helpful.

I'm assuming that people are coming to know that the greatest message from all we've discussed on the forum and through other sources that there are NO saviors. We each take personal responsibility for ourselves. I am not promoting George's way. I am promoting the unlearning of one aspect that many hang on to about the GFL.

Peace,
    Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th September 2012 at 20:52.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th September 2012), Daughter of Time (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), genevieve (24th September 2012), Jenci (16th September 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (16th September 2012), Wind (16th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    I don't understand that Jeanette, why does someone speaking out about something absolutely confirm it's existence? I can quite emphatically state that Father christmas does not exist and that Leprechauns are highly unlikely, so because I state that, does it mean they must exist then? Surely all it can mean is that someone feels so strongly about something and they are trying to convince others

Leprechauns do exist :-) you just havent seen them,

Have you ever seen a Liber Lark? Not many believe they exist because they havent seen one, but they doo :-)

Its the age old thing, seeing is believing. But when we deal with things of the ether its a whole new set of rules, or rather,there are no rules.

A lot of us here believe in a great many things. One thing that is wise is never to judge. Allow people to follow their path, who knows their path may have been right for them and yours for you :-)

No sarcasm intended in my words :-)

N
    N

10. Link to Post #66
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

It's like the latest craze and thus people will study the alternative media and some will take it a hundred steps further and actually take everyone and themselves on a one way trip to an oblivion of dreams. Quite interesting but if I was in charge of the applications then I guess I'd be only allowing a few crackpots at a time.

Too many cooks spoil the broth..

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), CdnSirian (17th September 2012), DoubleHelix (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), RMorgan (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

My read on this whole thread, is that it is the extreme polarities of duality consciousness, both the dark and the light, which are discouraged here. It is the unification of these opposites which is encouraged, as in the logo: Where science and spirituality meet.

To me, that means that the synapses between the right and left hemispheres of the brain are wired completely and the masculine and feminine energy is in balance. It's not that we don't visit the extreme polarities, as we do ( Archonic aliens, Drake, Charles, Wilcock, etc.) on the negative side, as well as energetic techniques for ascension, expansion, righteousness (right use of energy) meditation, or the many tools and substances to enhance ones awareness (Ion's RNA drops, Ormus, philosophers stone) on the positive side.

We talk about psychic's, recommend the good ones, discuss our past life regressions, our out of body experiences, our alien abductions and possessions, how to unify polarized energies in our bodies, walk-ins, etc. All would agree here that there are many disincarnate beings out there, both positive and negative, as well as unified ascended beings. What is taboo? Not much.

It's the attachment to certain extremely polarized belief structures (religious fundamentalism), or the delivery of the messages based on those beliefs (harsh pounding over the head) which is discouraged and not tolerated. Sometimes when a thread breaks down and the mudslinging starts, the moderators will let it happen to a certain point, but when it gets hurtful, it seems they stop it.

Certain old memes which are deeply imbedded in our DNA, are difficult to let go of, so we can expect to clash and clank a bit while we strip off old beliefs and embrace a new paradigm.. None of us really knows what the new paradigm will look like, so we are like explorers. Explorations can be messy. That's just the way it is.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 16th September 2012 at 16:48.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

13. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), amandapoet (17th September 2012), another bob (16th September 2012), bennycog (16th September 2012), CdnSirian (17th September 2012), Daughter of Time (16th September 2012), Earth Angel (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Gardener (15th October 2012), Malerogro (30th January 2013), Mark (17th September 2012), Mike (17th September 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (16th September 2012), observer (17th September 2012), onawah (16th September 2012), Padmé (14th October 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (16th September 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012), Wind (16th September 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey folks,

I think Bill was quite right with his reply.

As he´s the director of this forum, it´s part of his role to help choosing a general direction for it.

It´s great to have people with different points of view here, so we can all learn different things from each other and have the opportunity to analyze certain subjects from different perspectives.

However, extremely different perspectives most of the time just create a lot of divergences that distract us from our main goal, which is figuring out what´s going on behind the curtains.

This forum is in great shape by now. Most of our members have achieved a somewhat definitive conclusion about certain polemic subjects, which includes the Galactic Federation of Light and the promise of a miraculous massive spiritual ascension.

For those who are not here long enough, such topics used to cause a lot of confusion and unhealthy debates.

Also, for a GFL fan, there are lots of other forums that are certainly more adequate to discuss such subject, where he/she could exchange perspectives with more like-minded persons.

Bill is a wise man. He knows that if we want to achieve solid conclusions here, we must gather as much like-minded persons as possible, trying to avoid excessive divergences, otherwise, we would just be moving in circles.

Also, new truth seekers are usually quite susceptible to swallow disinformation. They come here to try to figure out the truth, not to read nonsense. It´s nice to save them some time and free them from future frustrations by avoiding to go back to certain already established as nonsense topics.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 16th September 2012 at 16:58.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Anchor (16th September 2012), bennycog (16th September 2012), CdnSirian (17th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Limor Wolf (19th September 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

every time i come to this thread there's a million members, but no one is saying anything! someone say something already!

maintaining the balance of a forum is a delicate thing, and i can appreciate that. decisions have to be made to maintain that balance. i certainly don't want the forum to be over-run with GFL-ers or channellers, and i s'pose if you let 1 GFL enthusiast thru, you might as well let 2 thru; and if 2, why not 3....and so on. a line *has* to be drawn somewhere, and some will agree with that line and some won't. i'm honestly not sure where my line is, and i've tried to express that in my last post. but it's ultimately the decision of the mods or Bill, based on their opinion and judgement and experience, which, on the strength of their previous difficult or controversial decisions i've come to view as very sound.

but it seems to me that there is an element of double-standard here, which i feel compelled to point out. it doesn't mean that i necessarily disagree with the decision to not approve this members' application, as i might have done the same thing, but it's unearthed a few issues that i feel are deserving of discussion here.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

13th Warrior (17th September 2012), 777 (19th September 2012), CdnSirian (17th September 2012), Earth Angel (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), One (16th September 2012), Padmé (14th October 2012), Sierra (16th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

While my opinion regarding the GFL and ascencion is the same as Bill's, in fact in goes further, i am a little bothered by the way this way of filtering new membership works.

It seems to me more like having a filter for the sake of having it, and in my opinion we can do better than that. The way this process works is based in the supposition that the person at the other side of the screen is sincere, and now that this comunication between Bill and the rejected person is made public, what was left of the efficacy of this filtering process is compromised, gone. why ? Because we should ask the question : What are we really saying to other nonregistered people , that if you are sincere but your view are different from ours we dont accept you, but if you manage to lie a little for the sake of being accepted than you have more chances to make it. I would prefer a sincere GFL and ascension admirer than someone who lies to ''get in''. Than if we decide this is the way we want to operate it doesn't make sense why already registered people,who are into GFL and ascension, aren't already banned. Give me a good reason for that, at least the rejected person deservs an answer.

So while i understand the difficult decisions Bill has to take, and we even have similar views regarding gfl and ascension , i dont agree with the way this filtering process is working, at least with the particular case that started this thread. While all the reasoning in Bill's answer could have come as well as from my ''mouth'', i am not ok at all with the ''MESSAGGE'' this way of handling things gives . I thought the basic request to avalon members was respect, and desire to search for the truth, and enjoy this process together.

Bill you have the right to do decide whatever you thing is more appropriate, but you know very well we have many respected members here, whose views are in the same direction as the person you rejected, and while i may not agree at all with what they think, i really enjoy having them in this forum, the more time passes the more i appreciate this, it reminds me that being together in respectful interaction is far more imortant that who ''got it right''.

This respect we can feel, prove , appreciate right here right now, gives ur real useful feedback on how capable of love we are , but what we think the bigger truth is , ascension yes or ascension not , gfl good or bad,..etc at the end of the day are just personal opinions that one day will be validated or dismissed , no winner's prize in this exept for the ego.

As the saing goes : it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer, this filtering process is ''shoot at sight''. Its not effective at doing what it was created to do, than what's the point of having it,at least in this way.
    Said that, i stiil understand that your responsability is bigger , maybe its too easy for me talking withought knowing details, my opinion is based on this thread and my personal experince when i joined avalon.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tonius For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), CdnSirian (17th September 2012), Earth Angel (16th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), Kimberley (17th September 2012), Malerogro (30th January 2013), Meesh (16th September 2012), Mike (16th September 2012), Nickolai (17th September 2012), One (16th September 2012), Padmé (14th October 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

I agree with those who are concerned by this policy for a couple of reasons. Firstly there is the censorship. Where are do you draw the line? Who's next after the GFL? "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" (Voltaire).

Secondly how will the potential user start to understand the dangers of the GFL if they are excluded (assuming the consensus opinion is correct). There won't be a lot of education going on if we exclude those that need it most.

I think there is the tendency to go to others for confirmation, when at a deeper level the decision feels wrong. I notice this in me and wonder if all this really sits that well with Bill?

I am agreed that those with a subversive agenda or who are dispectful should be excluded. However, there are not many of us that can claim to have been completely correct all our lives. Should a mistaken belief (assuming such) mean exclusion? Again, if so, where is the line?

I do understand the difficulties in this area though. A difficult one to get right.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), amandapoet (17th September 2012), Bluewool (17th September 2012), CdnSirian (17th September 2012), Eram (16th September 2012), genevieve (24th September 2012), Mike (16th September 2012), Nickolai (17th September 2012), Padmé (14th October 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Quote Posted by Meesh (here)
    Belief systems, whatever they may be, are just that-- beliefs. Now . . . experience. That's what I'm most interested in reading about. That holds the most sway for me.
    Experience? Let's say I have an experience. My experience is perceived by an array of sensual apparati that though similar to nearly everyone else's, still perceive in their own unique way. These persceptions are sent to my mind, where they are processed, yet that processing is influenced by everything that has ever happened to me, the good and the bad, that determine just what my "take" or "handle" on the world is. My mind will also filter out certain things which it doesn't relate to (or which it considers may cause trauma) if I'm not careful.To translate that experience to another, I use words that were not invented by myself, whose meaning I may or may not be in agreement with as far as convention is concerned. The other person, upon hearing my words, starts this process again. So by the time the second person believes they understand what my experience was, it is already, at the very least, 6 times removed from truth or actuality.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), another bob (16th September 2012), CdnSirian (17th September 2012), Fred Steeves (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #73
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by chiki (here)
    in ref: to Vitalux
    Quote: Could someone please tell me what GFL is?

I second this question Sorry but i'm new and havn't got my head around the acronyms of this forum yet.

and also by the looks me having to fix my post you would think it's new to me too! But no sadly just wasn't thinking! And this my first post on this forum and all!!
    Quote Posted by chiki (here)
    Quote: Could someone please tell me what GFL is?
    Welcome to Project Avalon, Chiki

For further information about GFL check out this thread @1hr:49 minutes. There is also a loose transcript you can read that goes along with it.

"Project Camelot: Interview with George Kavassilas" - Goal: We are getting out of Victimhood
    Thanks Whitecrowblackdeer,

I like how you say "We are getting out of Victimhood" that is what the world needs to do, That is what the next evolution of our planet with be move on from the "What about me"
    That is what is holding back humans we all think that we have a "right" to everything but we don't earn it.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chiki For This Post:

amandapoet (17th September 2012), CdnSirian (17th September 2012), RunningDeer (16th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anyone who has lurked here over the past few months should know better than to fill out the application with language of ascension, 5-dimension, etc. This forum has become downright hostile to those who voice those beliefs. No one knows what will happen, and I say that to those who are saying "we will ascend..." and to those who say "it won't happen--you are dreaming". You can't prove a negative. You don't know and I don't know.

What I do know is that in the last 7 years, I've gone from 911 conspiracy to hyper-inflation doom to pole shift prepper to the Law of One. Now I'm just going to follow my bliss. Tomorrow I'm taking my first pilot's lesson in Citabria (spell it backwards). I figure if I'm going to Ascend, it will be while I'm doing barrel roll at about 5000 feet AGL. See ya!

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

777 (19th September 2012), Antagenet (17th September 2012), CdnSirian (17th September 2012), chiki (2nd March 2014), Earth Angel (16th September 2012), eileenrose (17th September 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (18th September 2012), Nickolai (17th September 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012), Wind (16th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    Could someone please tell me what GFL is?
    ....the GFL might be somebodies conception of a 'friendly to the mass populaces human needs -alien alliance'.
    once upon a time, there was a journal called the phoenix journals (80's type genre thing..???), which said or indicated or shaded in, that spiritual beings, ...senanda's ..a jesus so to say in current evolution, were in charge of material assets like fleets which would fight negative alien entities.
    (see, this is like a childs story way of explaining real factors, which don't always work that way, but whose results seem to come out that way)
    {the person may be in a term of conviction which would be altered with more time or interaction}

as for the ascension story,
    follow abit of astrology, andd see that it is nothing more than a fullfillment of those terms,(aberances, and seeming contradictions in term ...respect of working motors are merely placed elsewhere)
    hey, anyone aware of the fact that all planets are in forward motion for a 3 month period,... 9,10,11 or 10,11,12
    ....from mere philosophical integrations, changing soul disposition or acsension or even splitting off may be decided on as logically needed imperitives though no way can be seen to affect them (..in a way we are praying beings so, the desire put out there is a step we have no expectation on, we'd even have to be shown later that a specific thing is an answer to a long needed imperitive......... but hey, why are melting pots needed? its just that people communicate too ineffectively,,,almost as groups chasing other groups, rather then people meeting and igniting in different parts of spirevolution) [n t n - o ime ow]

edit add:
    it strikes me,... the phrase where observance is made of the human specie,
    is much like a mirror.
    above the mirror, it says alien observing his human encounterlings.
    below the mirror, it takes the whole of human social history, philosophers as speaking of the human condition.

say of mirrors. remember bills post once, ..anycase orion group was also entailed as perhaps a future part of us.
    i remember a dream from that period,
    i saw orions 3 stars, the 2 stars on the edge exploded to eight, and from one of these 16, a falling star hit earth...fire at that area,
    in that dream i ...well i had more to deal with an emotional langering, this was an end part of the dream, my path took me in a different direction, and from that i felt the whatif factor, whatif i explored that star crash
    Last edited by deridan; 16th September 2012 at 23:58.

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,188 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by marielle (here)
    Anyone who has lurked here over the past few months should know better than to fill out the application with language of ascension, 5-dimension, etc.
    High quality replies to this thread -- many thanks, All. I mean that sincerely. They're much appreciated.

I singled out marielle's response above to reply to here because it'd be a misunderstanding to think that all someone has to do is mention Ascension or the GFL to be dismissed. That's not the case at all.

There are many factors to be taken into consideration: literacy, articulacy, background, the open-hearted way the person might express themselves, intelligence, research history, websites or blogs which they run, and their range of personal interests, achievements and aspirations.

Some applications really blow us away, and are lengthy, detailed and fascinating. I'd love to share some of them (but of course, we can't: not without the member's permission). Others are disappointing because of how thin the portait is that's been painted.

In the end it's all of this that we vote on, and rarely if ever do the mods significantly disagree. There is probably something like 80-90% unanimity. When one of the mods has an observation or a comment, it is posted. Each potential new member has their own thread in which their application is considered and discussed if necessary. (You never knew that!!)

One criterion that we often use is simply this: "From the way this person has presented themselves in this application, would we want to invite them to dinner at our house, looking forward to an interesting conversation?" If the answer is Yes, then they're in.

On occasions that an application simply doesn't contain enough information for us to get a feel of the potential new member, then we have a different reply which invites them to write back and say more about themselves. The response to that tells us plenty. Some applicants immediately respond with insults -- while others come back to us with an enlarged portrait of themselves which does them credit. In those cases, we almost always vote them in (GFL or not! ). The ones who respond with vitriol, we're pleased to delete. (And there are quite a few of those. Filtering these out in this way is one reason why the quality of the forum is so high.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th September 2012 at 00:56.

30. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

1inMany (17th September 2012), 7eagle14 (20th September 2012), amandapoet (17th September 2012), Anchor (17th September 2012), Bluewool (17th September 2012), blufire (17th September 2012), Carmody (17th September 2012), CdnSirian (17th September 2012), danstar (17th September 2012), Daughter of Time (17th September 2012), enfoldedblue (17th September 2012), ENIGMAggie (18th September 2012), Eram (17th September 2012), Fred Steeves (17th September 2012), Free Will (17th September 2012), genevieve (24th September 2012), gigha (17th September 2012), Hervé (17th September 2012), Limor Wolf (17th September 2012), Magnus (18th September 2012), Mark (17th September 2012), Mike (17th September 2012), Neal (18th September 2012), Nickolai (17th September 2012), observer (17th September 2012), Padmé (14th October 2012), Paladin14 (17th September 2012), PurpleLama (17th September 2012), RunningDeer (17th September 2012), Sierra (17th September 2012), Snookie (20th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (17th September 2012), Wind (17th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I don't understand that Jeanette, why does someone speaking out about something absolutely confirm it's existence? I can quite emphatically state that Father christmas does not exist and that Leprechauns are highly unlikely, so because I state that, does it mean they must exist then? Surely all it can mean is that someone feels so strongly about something and they are trying to convince others
    Daft Ada if you continuously talking about Father Christmas ,and Lerechouns you are in trouble in doing so he(You) absolutely confirm their existence to his listeners.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)

Leprechauns do exist :-) you just havent seen them,

Have you ever seen a Liber Lark? Not many believe they exist because they havent seen one, but they doo :-)

Its the age old thing, seeing is believing. But when we deal with things of the ether its a whole new set of rules, or rather,there are no rules.

A lot of us here believe in a great many things. One thing that is wise is never to judge. Allow people to follow their path, who knows their path may have been right for them and yours for you :-)

No sarcasm intended in my words :-)

N
    N
    You should think of them but never mention their name in doing so you absolutely confirms their existence to his listeners.

32. Link to Post #78
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    I appreciate the message you shared with us, Bill. But what I do have to disagree is ascension. I don't think it is just New Age "fiction" and I firmly believe in it. Ascension and channeled messages seem to be the most controversial topics out there, even here in the alternative community. Saying that it ascension is fiction and it won't happen is your belief and opinion, but not the absolute truth (if there even is one). I find it a little disrespectful towards us who have that belief. None of us know what will eventually happen, there are just endless potentials.
    It is truly a sad fact that many new agey types that" only talk it and do not walk it " have atrocasised the truth of ascension and what it really means and also true "trans channelling" and what it really is ......

there are also many with good intent with incorrect interpretation

we are all here together on this Earth for our own particular purpose as part of a much bigger purpose .....which noone knows fully

this is earths ascension earth the planet we live upon and that nurtures all life here .. earth the BEING that we all live upon

Ascension is not just for the human race it is for all consciousness here........including firstly the planet herself she herself by choice made that choice

we have our choices to make and our part to play

we are here for and as part of earths ascension and also for our own
    \
    as result of earths choice.... we are here to assist ourselves and others.. meaning people and other consciousness here and earth herself ..... she by conscious choice decided to go for HER ascension we along with all other consciousness have that opportunity also
    many kingdoms of earth are in unity with creator and earth for ascension and they are all around us we can by choice and action assist them and they us

stay well
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th September 2012 at 03:16. Reason: fix quoting

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

amandapoet (17th September 2012)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Can't see what the big fuss is about...

ET exists...we all know that...GFL is just another label...it's entirely up to you what you call them...its a problem which GFL group is the real one I suppose... in that case just discern the source and not the label attachment.

Again we all know that very soon we will have big big change as the current system cannot sustain itself in any shape...

Apply whatever label you want to what will be the inevitable change in consciousness and...call it what you wish ascension/a new paradigm/aquarian age/the new world..take your pick, it will be.

Words are just words expressed by others as to their perception of the coming changes...we all use different labels.

IMO he/she should of been invited.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Nickolai (17th September 2012)

36. Link to Post #80
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

All you need to know about ascension is that if you live in a ground floor apartment, there is no chance for you.
    Always seek apartments on higher floors and make sure you never sleepwalk.
    The time will come when we will all live on the 6th floor and ground floor apartments will be a thing of the past.
    Love you all
    Ray

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

amandapoet (17th September 2012), Beren (17th September 2012), Nickolai (17th September 2012), RunningDeer (17th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast