23rd August 2010 13:06
Link to Post #1
Avalon Senior Member
I grew up in mind control research central.
I have been building the circumstantial evidence in my head for a while now about this. The town that I lived in from the ages of 10-19 years of age was I believe a master planned mind control experiment. I do not think that this experiment is still on going now. However it may be.
Before I tell what town it is and where, let me just list the circumstantial evidence.
1. Westinghouse was responsible for planning out the entire community from day one.
2. Westinghouse had a factory there that built something unknown to the residence at one time.
3. The ratio of police to residence was much higher than any other city in the area.
4. As a teenager you could not even have a small gathering of maybe 5 or 6 friends at your house without the police showing up and wanting to search the place. It was as close to a police state as you can get without being flagged as being one.
5. Almost everyone that I went to school with acted like mind controlled brainless idiots. They all acted the same, and if you deviated away from this pattern of behavior you where ignored by all.
6. It is still to this day one of only two cities in the entire United States where large cooperate signs are not allowed out side of stores and businesses. Things like the Golden Arches, and the large K on the Kmart sign where not allowed in this town.
7. The High School that I attended "Marjory Stoneman Douglas High" was laid our like a prison. It was so much like a prison that while I was taking drafting class our drafting teacher actually had us take the blue prints of the school and recreate them as if it where a prison. All you had to do was add a couple of guard towers and some razor fence and bingo, perfect prison. It had the central courtyard and everything.
As we know from the research of Tsarion and Maxwell that the symbols used in large signs like this carry vibrations and archetypes that cause unconscious responses and trigger us to feel different things. If you wanted to do mind control research using emf or microwaves or something like that then you would want to remove those other influences from the picture so that you have a good reading on how what you are up to is working devoid of other forms of control.
The only other city that has this rule is about 20 miles away and is Coral Springs sister city called "Weston Hills". Westinghouse, Weston Hills, get the picture. Weston Hills was master planned 20 years after Coral Springs and it was said that they where trying to correct mistakes made when master planning Coral Springs. Weston hills also had an identical prison lay out high school build in it down to the last brick. This design has been used no where else.
In conclusion I think that there was some sort of mind control experiment going on in Coral Springs from the get go. It was originally marketed as the City of the Future by Westinghouse back in the Early 70's. My suspicion is that multiple types of mind control where used over the years to test their efficacy. While I was young I am pretty sure it was EMF, and then as I got older I think they switched it over to Microwave as the cell towers went up.
The Following User Says Thank You to tone3jaguar For This Post:
23rd August 2010 13:18
Link to Post #2
Re: I grew up in mind control research central.
Very interesting thread!
It sounds like your city was a bit of an experiment into the layout of cities and mind control, especially if Westinghouse marketed it as the "City of the Future."
In regard to your high school, the philosopher Michel Foucault wrote a small piece about schools possibly being modeled after prisons. Again, the impact of symbols and the subconscious mind comes into play, here.
In my opinion, it sounds like your city was part of a mind control experiment, of some kind. I wonder if any of the residents who moved out underwent any change in personality after moving out, if they were so lucky as to?
23rd August 2010 14:47
Link to Post #3