+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Neurological disorders, Nano particles and Chemtrails

1. Link to Post #1
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Default Neurological disorders, Nano particles and Chemtrails

Mental and neurological disorders are highly prevalent worldwide. The proportionate share of the total global burden of disease due to neuropsychiatric disorders is projected to rise to 14.7% by 2020. These comprise epilepsy, headache, dementias (including Alzheimer's disease), multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and other hyperkinetic disorders, stroke, pain syndromes, and brain injury. (1)
    Neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis and Alzheimer's disease are becoming more common in the US, a large new analysis suggests. Some scientists speculate that increased amounts of certain pollutants have caused a rise in MS cases (2).

Nano particles are recognised as being one pollutant that contribute to neurological disorders. After inhalation or instillation into parts of the respiratory tract a very small fraction of the inhaled or instilled ENPs reaches the blood and subsequently secondary organs, including the CNS, at a low translocation rate. Experimental in vivo and in vitro studies have shown that several types of ENPs can have various biological effects in the nervous system. There remains a possibility that chronic exposures, and/or biopersistent ENPs, can influence processes within the brain that are triggering or aggravating pathological processes (3)

A source of inhaled nano-particles is from fuel emmisions,

(1) http://www.who.int/mental_health/neurology/en/

(2)http://www.newscientist.com/article/...cientists.html

(3) http://www.particleandfibretoxicolog...content/7/1/42

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

DoubleHelix (19th September 2012), Jenci (16th September 2012), Marianne (16th September 2012), music (17th September 2012), NancyV (16th September 2012), nomadguy (16th September 2012), Ontarioguy (16th September 2012), Reinhard (19th September 2012), Swanette (17th September 2012), Vrilya (16th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Neurological disorders, Nano particles and Chemtrails

Chemtrails are to reduce greenhouse gases, instead they increase them and help to futher collapse our atmosphere, and are warming our planet.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

mahalall (16th September 2012), music (17th September 2012), Ontarioguy (16th September 2012), sdv (16th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

"Chemtrails are to reduce greenhouse gases, instead they increase them and help to futher collapse our atmosphere, and are warming our planet"ghostrider

valid and agree,

expanding the view, with some evidence based speculation

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Eram (18th September 2012), Ontarioguy (16th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I only found out recently that DNA re-combination is enabled by aluminum, which is now being used in vaccines.

The point is that nano particles are most efficient at this, regarding penetration and being of the right size.

Note that chemtrails, as main ingredients go, are chock full of aluminum nano particles.

A side effect is Alzheimers and the inability to have superconductive DNA (the US naval offices of research are the ones who said that DNA is superconductive) connect to 'dark matter', which is out of time and so on. Thus 'the field' that we all connect to, that brings about psychic capacities, and so on, that appears to be damaged and controlled, at the same time our DNA is being damaged and shifted into..something?
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (19th September 2012), Calz (20th September 2012), DoubleHelix (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Hervé (17th September 2012), Jenci (16th September 2012), mahalall (16th September 2012), Marianne (16th September 2012), Marin (17th September 2012), music (17th September 2012), nomadguy (16th September 2012), Ontarioguy (16th September 2012), Rantaak (16th September 2012), Reinhard (19th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

chemtrails are dispersing aluminium and barium, the body is on a timer,as metals accumulate the body,s cell structure deteriorates, this ensures at some point you will become acidic, the conditions for parasites,pathogens,yeast,fungus,mould and viruses to take up residence has been created, your diet,lifestyle and how the body is used determine how quickly you disintegrate physically and mentally, add mercury,lead etc this ensures even if the correct minerals are taken daily,they cant get to where they are required mercury has taken up residence its like a 7lb fighter v a 70lb fighter minerals are going nowhere,

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fathertedsmate For This Post:

Eram (18th September 2012), music (17th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

This is a good topic... however the horse is already out of the barn. All of the poisoned foods (everything that can live in a box or a can in the grocery store) in combination with poisoned water (chlorine and flouride) and antibiotics have left almost the entire human population with leaky gut syndrome.

Here's the way this works. Human cells have survived by combining with the flora and fauna in the digestive system for... well since they have existed. Now filled with pathogenic organisms, people with leaky guts have cells that have continued to combine their DNA with the flora and fauna which is mostly made up of pathogens.

It turns out that most mental illnesses, including depression, autism, schitzophrenia, and psychosis can be traced to ... you guessed it... leaky gut syndrome.

The proof? Well, believe it or not there is a physician who is curing mental illnesses (including the ones that are thought to be 'incurable') with diet! Yes... that's right... with diet.

So... all the things you are scared of in this thread have already happened, and with proper information they can be corrected and undone. Here's a link to more information, in case you are unaware of it: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hat-you-think-

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2012), DoubleHelix (18th September 2012), Eram (17th September 2012), Hervé (17th September 2012), mahalall (18th September 2012), Marin (17th September 2012), music (17th September 2012), Ol' Roy (19th September 2012), Reinhard (18th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (17th September 2012), Wind (17th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    ... All of the poisoned foods (everything that can live in a box or a can in the grocery store) ...
    Should you put the word "live" in quotes ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2012), Dawn (17th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thanks Paul... that is the issue isn't it... almost all the food in grocery stores is actually 'dead' food.....

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), music (17th September 2012), Reinhard (18th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (17th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Fermented foods are great for restoring the gut to balance. I make sauerkraut and kimchi, and my body loves them both. Fermenting is actually very easy to do, and as part of GM free, organic diet, with other beauties such as a regime of colloidal silver, chlorella, spirulina, relevant herbs, etc., there is very little for their nasty little nano-particles to get their hooks into. Oh, and yeah, goes without saying, no drinking of tap water. I can give some pointers on fermenting to anyone who's interested.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Dawn (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

there is a guy here, who went to a place you could not imagine, who only avoided being sectioned thanks to his wife stepping in, (i thought it would have been a good thing) diagnosed with the lot,totally unstable,gained,asthma,athritis,fibromyalgia,and many others,even tried the suicide thing, business destroyed,me as a person destroyed, all within 2 yrs of leaving military after 22 yrs,the system was happy to diagnose and treat,untill the real person inside me showed up just prior to to the lights going out permenantly,breathing was stopping during night,sinuses closed, since then the unseen hand has guided me to where i am at moment,
    2yrs now since working out mercury was the cause,nearly right it was present in abundance along with 13 others,of which aluminium and barium was way above the rest,
    only by selling what had to get tests done and amalgam fillings and gold plates removed (no gold 7 different toxic metals palladium/silver being highest) 3 others accounted for in the make up of amalgam, tantallium only found in mobile phones,computors,tv,s also present,
    by slowly removing the metals and replacing minerals all stress,tension,anxiety,anger,etc gone,all other ailments reversed,currently destroying fibromyalgia right now, the battle is with yeast,fungus,mould,parasites,pathogens and viruses only by accident were they discoverd, dealing with them is the current battle, only now do i know they have been there since childhood only now can i see exactly how suttle and slowly metals effect every aspect of who you are, this is because they are creating the conditions for them to thrive, which is acidic,
    all of this is happening silently and slowly, as they acumulate the frequency level deteriorates, proccesing information becomes difficult,memory disintegrates leaving you with no controll, all manifesting in feelings which will be diagnosed as,anxiety,stress,etc. every thought,action,reaction etc are directly controlled by the feelings,they will all be negative. all controlled by 50,000 differrent gangs of bacteria etc now having to compete for food, guess what we are losing,you will never know they are there untill you take them out,the conditions for them to live has to be avoided,this means understanding how we work where the fuel comes from in relation to individual blood grp,who you are,what you are, mms 1 and 2 ,magnesium oil,iodine,baking soda,coconut oil,hempseed oil,lemons,grapefruit,root,ginger,clay,hemp oil(shona banda style) have been the core of all that has happend,

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fathertedsmate For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2012), Dawn (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Hervé (19th September 2012), music (18th September 2012), Ol' Roy (19th September 2012), Reinhard (20th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by fathertedsmate (here)
    ... amalgam fillings and gold plates removed
    magnesium oil,iodine,baking soda,coconut oil,...,lemons,grapefruit
    Yup ... I've been taking a more gentle route than you report ... but along a parallel path.

I'm removing gold crowns, titanium alloy implants and root canals (my mercury fillings were removed long ago, when I happened to have the opportunity to get the crowns.)

Just two of them out so far, several more to go, but already feeling much better.

You might try potassium bicarbonate (from wine making supply shops) instead of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda.) The following article discusses potassium bicarbonate: Diet, evolution and aging -- The pathophysiologic effects of the post-agricultural inversion of the potassium-to-sodium and base-to-chloride ratios in the human diet, by Frassetto L, Morris RC Jr, Sellmeyer DE, Todd K, Sebastian A.(pdf)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2012), Dawn (18th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), fathertedsmate (18th September 2012), gripreaper (18th September 2012), Hervé (19th September 2012), music (18th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks Paul and fathertedsmate. I too have found that modern dentistry is as toxic as all 'he**'!!!! Since nearly everyone you meet or see has mercury based fillings, and since mercury is known to damage neurological function... well no wonder everyone seems half dead and unresponsive to life. But even nickle, titanium, chromium are toxic if they are in your mouth as part of bridges and/or fillings.

For me the worst thing a dentist did was to hammer a 'post' or needle shaped piece of metal into my skull along my conception vessel. This major meridian supplies electrical energy to all the major organs in the body and all of mine began to fail at the same time... liver... kidneys... spleen.... colon... thyroid.. thymus... eyes... ears... and so on. It turns out that ANY METAL IN THE MOUTH WILL DAMAGE THE BODY'S ELECTRICAL SYSTEM. So, even IF the metal in your mouth does not poison you, it will still damage your electrical system.

Most people have no idea that chronic medical conditions are actually related to the dentistry they have had done.
    Last edited by Dawn; 18th September 2012 at 10:16.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Hervé (19th September 2012), music (18th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by fathertedsmate (here)
    there is a guy here, who went to a place you could not imagine, who only avoided being sectioned thanks to his wife stepping in, (i thought it would have been a good thing) diagnosed with the lot,totally unstable,gained,asthma,athritis,fibromyalgia,and many others,even tried the suicide thing, business destroyed,me as a person destroyed, all within 2 yrs of leaving military after 22 yrs,the system was happy to diagnose and treat,untill the real person inside me showed up just prior to to the lights going out permenantly,breathing was stopping during night,sinuses closed, since then the unseen hand has guided me to where i am at moment,
    2yrs now since working out mercury was the cause,nearly right it was present in abundance along with 13 others,of which aluminium and barium was way above the rest,
    only by selling what had to get tests done and amalgam fillings and gold plates removed (no gold 7 different toxic metals palladium/silver being highest) 3 others accounted for in the make up of amalgam, tantallium only found in mobile phones,computors,tv,s also present,
    by slowly removing the metals and replacing minerals all stress,tension,anxiety,anger,etc gone,all other ailments reversed,currently destroying fibromyalgia right now, the battle is with yeast,fungus,mould,parasites,pathogens and viruses only by accident were they discoverd, dealing with them is the current battle, only now do i know they have been there since childhood only now can i see exactly how suttle and slowly metals effect every aspect of who you are, this is because they are creating the conditions for them to thrive, which is acidic,
    all of this is happening silently and slowly, as they acumulate the frequency level deteriorates, proccesing information becomes difficult,memory disintegrates leaving you with no controll, all manifesting in feelings which will be diagnosed as,anxiety,stress,etc. every thought,action,reaction etc are directly controlled by the feelings,they will all be negative. all controlled by 50,000 differrent gangs of bacteria etc now having to compete for food, guess what we are losing,you will never know they are there untill you take them out,the conditions for them to live has to be avoided,this means understanding how we work where the fuel comes from in relation to individual blood grp,who you are,what you are, mms 1 and 2 ,magnesium oil,iodine,baking soda,coconut oil,hempseed oil,lemons,grapefruit,root,ginger,clay,hemp oil(shona banda style) have been the core of all that has happend,
    You should write a book about your experiences and your way back to health again fathertedsmate. Or start giving seminars, whatever.
    Spread the word, so other may find inspiration to start working on their removal of toxic metals too, like you inspired me.
    9 days ago, the first amalgan filling was removed, tomorrow 2 more will be done and the other 3 in a week.
    after complete removal I will start with homeopathic mercury to get the detoxification process rolling, together with some more that you suggested.

Thanks again for inspiring me and finding the need to get to it done.
    Last edited by Eram; 18th September 2012 at 11:07.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2012), Dawn (20th September 2012), fathertedsmate (18th September 2012), music (18th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

its gone way beyond removing metals paul, i will stop when every last creature that has taken up residence has been ejected, now down from 11 st to 8st 4lb, acid dealt with at least a stone of muscle tissue which had candida behaving like a pak man on speed,
    NHS soil,blood and hair test showed clear,the system refused to help in anyway shape or form, well thats what they thought, terresa may announced 2yrs ago whilst i was searching for help,that the mental illness rate would increase 10 fold over the next 10 yrs,bingo how does she know,well she only says what she is told to, that gave me some answers,
    they need to know the causes, enter chem trails, aluminium and barium,i was polluted with it,
    the BBC did a documentary warning people of the use of MMS, i had just had a holistic DR,who is also a GP, been in the bussiness 25yrs,who couldnt guarantee mercury removed within 2yrs, he was on the phone for 3 days after receiving 2nd test results, mercury dowm from 35mcg/l to 1.75 mcg/l, i had only used mms for 6 wks,
    i stopped only when i collapsed,hit the deck like a sack of potatoes,thought this was it,even said goodbye to my wife,and thought what a ****ty way to go, i was just being educated on herximers reaction, whilst being introduced to parasites,pathogens,yeast,fungus,mould and viruses, my focus was on metals only, now i am being educated in a way i could never have thought possible,
    there is no money to seek help or purchase what i need,there is no bath to work on my skin,which is full from head to toe of metal,which is in vapour form contained in liquid which when it reaches the surface, it is oxydised and forms invisible layers,looks like skin its actually a concrete jacket forming,this will show up as brown spots and dark patches, and will be accepted as the aging process,
    just annother way of being educated, spraying mms is doing the job,but its exposing the damage thats been done, its also exposing exactly who what has been in controll of every aspect of my life,every decicion,thought,feeling,actions,reactions etc,
    can now go from no memory to full colour video of any part of my life, look from the outside in, look at my behaviour in any situatiation and see how i was being affected, every day as small combinations are removed, the inner glow gets stronger,
    the hardest battle is with yourself, something always takes you away from maintaining protocolls, my question for all is,
    is that you or is that parasites, that question can be answered imediately on removal of just 1

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fathertedsmate For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2012), Dawn (20th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), Hervé (19th September 2012), music (18th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

"A side effect is Alzheimers and the inability to have superconductive DNA (the US naval offices of research are the ones who said that DNA is superconductive)" Carmody
    US defence research reports
    http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/
    with reference to the suggestion of controlling psychi-cognitive patterns with nano particles,

"We targeted the nanoparticles near what is the 'mouth' of the worms, called the amphid," explains Pralle. "You can see in the video that the worms are crawling around; once we turn on the magnetic field, which heats up the nanoparticles to 34 degrees Celsius, most of the worms reverse course. We could use this method to make them go back and forth. Now we need to find out which other behaviors can be controlled this way." http://www.buffalo.edu/news/11518

The mode of transmission in the worm experiment was via an injection in the mouth, (thankfully dentistary is well regulated well least injection sources are) this provided an acute exposure to a nanoparticle agent-which happened to be maganese type(1). This agent coincidentally happens to be a known gasoline fuel additive (2) Exposure to chemtrail pollution and possible nanoparticle types is of a chronic exposure form. This exposure form can still have serious health and neurological consequencies (3) Interesting is research funded by the European Commision that establishes that nano partilicles can be developed to form larger matrix structures.

(1) http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-control-worms
    (2) http://www.epa.gov/OMS/regs/fuels/additive/mmt_cmts.htm
    Last edited by mahalall; 18th September 2012 at 14:44. Reason: defining view

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2012), Dawn (20th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012), music (18th September 2012), Reinhard (20th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

would love to be able to pass on what has been done,how it was done,and the thinking behind each step taken,how i was taken on a journey of study,listening,looking, unfortunately i dont have the ability to get it from my head into words, will spence (the body electrician) is the closest i can find who can explain the way i think about things, most of what is happening now is visual, its a nightmare just trying to put things to-gether for posting,
    my journey is far from over,
    the next major step is to cure what has been diagnosed as ptsd, someone out there might be able to explain, this is what happend,
    was out walking a few weeks ago, out of nowhere a name of a serving soldier come straight into my head , its at least 15 yrs since we last had contact, i found him on facebook, he has been diagnosed with ptsd, i asked 2 questions,blood grp and number of fillings,then described everything about his behaviour thoughts,feelings, cant get through to him, am now having to cope with the ability to look at a face and tell you if any metal is present without seeing inside the mouth, its been an education in dealing with emotions,each and every one of them, still so much to learn,so much to put back to-gether,now working on spiritual side,there is a heart in place,that is in broken into dust,the good thing is when it comes to gether it will be working the way it was designed to,with the correct balance, controlled by love,someting that only now do i understand you have to be shown that emotion from parents before you can understand the feeling/frequency it creates, 53 yrs, and the little black creature, my dog has shown me what it is

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fathertedsmate For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2012), Dawn (20th September 2012), Eram (18th September 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Thanks Paul... that is the issue isn't it... almost all the food in grocery stores is actually 'dead' food.....

The other problem is that the 'preservatives' is a word they use to cover something, to make something more comfortable.

the pathogens and the bacteria, the unwanted ones, and even the wanted ones, they can live in the food regardless.

so they put preservatives in it.

well, in the creation of things like paint or other non food products, the same(or similar) pathogens and bacterial issues can erupt.

In those cases, they use materials called 'biocides and fungicides'.

Now, preservative is a way to more gently, more commercially agreeably say..'biocide and fungicide'. Which is designed for one purpose: To KILL life.

So when you eat the canned food or the cookies, or the complex chemically based cracker, or what not... you are eating something that may and many times does have chemicals in it that are designed to kill and/or suppress all life.

The bacteria is generally more resistant, so you end up destroying your good and working gut flora and fauna, with bad bacteria, at the same time you are killing yourself, via overloading with bad bacteria and such.

Thus, stick to clean organic food, for all the right reasons.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2012), Dawn (20th September 2012), DoubleHelix (19th September 2012), Hervé (19th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (19th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote fathertedsmate: would love to be able to pass on what has been done,how it was done,and the thinking behind each step taken,how i was taken on a journey of study,listening,looking, unfortunately i don't have the ability to get it from my head into words..... the next major step is to cure what has been diagnosed as ptsd, someone out there might be able to explain, this is what happened,
    was out walking a few weeks ago, out of nowhere a name of a serving soldier come straight into my head , its at least 15 yrs since we last had contact, i found him on facebook, he has been diagnosed with ptsd, i asked 2 questions,blood grp and number of fillings,then described everything about his behavior thoughts,feelings, cant get through to him....
    Your words are eloquent. I understand you so well. I have been so close to where you are. Deep gratitude to you for sharing.

It is so hard to see clearly and not be able to get others to see with the same clarity. It is heartbreaking to see other people caught in so many traps which you have freed yourself from .... yet even though you open their cage door they insist on remaining inside. So sad. Eventually I have found that I do not really speak to anyone about what I see or where they could free themselves unless the ‘energy of the situation INVITES’ me to. But my heart breaks every day.

I am so glad you are coming ‘back’ to yourself and taking the time to share your journey. I have deep respect for you because you are speaking directly from your own personal experience.

I could offer some help with PTSD if you’d like. I have suffered from this due to many traumas as a young person and have had to find my way free from this. My favorite way is the last one I found because it is so FAST. I went to www.refugioaltiplano.org on the recommendation of a friend and found that the program there really works for parasite removal and for PTSD healing as well. Previously I had done many things to work with my PTSD... they all worked to some degree. Other travelers to Refugio Altiplano that I met had not done previous work on their PTSD and they all had amazing results from the treatment there. Here’s the link I created to share information with Avalon about my trip there: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ealing-in-Peru

I am still dealing with fungus on my skin and I think I’ll try the MMS spray you wrote about. Thank you for your posts.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2012), music (21st September 2012), Reinhard (20th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread