+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast

Thread: Credo Mutwa

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Default Re: The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

The moment I heard that B.R. and D. I. were speaking to him, I wondered about what Credo Mutwa was about.

I am now almost half way through this 1999 interview, and it is incredible (don't be fooled by the date. The man's words are both timeless and timely).

He is a fountain of knowledge on so many topics. An astounding array of topics, all interwoven, and with a plain spoken delivery.

Hope you enjoy,
    Fred

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Default Re: The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

Very true fred too bad that such type of shamanism is about to go extinct to this day credo hasnt been able to find a person to pass his ancient knowledge of history down to,he says its hard to find the right person,his son was assassinated at young age that was his first choice,he knows so much and he says he is running out of time,after all he is 89 now,so if he cant find someone worthy of being passed the knowledge to it will die with him,lets hope thats not the case...

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Hearing this news deeply upset me, even if I don't personally know this man, I have watched all the video's about him, my thoughts are with him, and may what was taken from this man be returned to him,
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

4. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

It must be maddening for Credo Mutwa to see the destruction of his homeland all around him. He is a national treasure himself, and should be protected. Perhaps he felt a need to take a "last stand" against all the destruction. It's very sad that his plans went so awry, but perhaps something good will come of it in the end. We can only hope.

5. Link to Post #65
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Our love to one and all..

Beauty surrounds beautiful people..

6. Link to Post #66
    Switzerland Avalon Member sepia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 times in 270 posts

I'm very glad that you are able to support in this important task !

With very best wishes to all involved !

7. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

That is so upsetting and infuriating. For that to happen to him is just so wrong.

Unfortunately the necklace is probably in someone's private collection now. But he was able to give quite a good description of the white man
    who was driving the whole sorry incident......maybe....maybe....someone who recognises the decription might make it their business to help get
    it back. I expect there is a lot of jealousy and back-stabbing in the world of private ancient artefact collectors.......someone could earn themselves
    a lot of karmic brownie points....if they somehow could help return it. If only for the satisfaction of denying the thief of thier spoils...??

8. Link to Post #68
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

WOW!

That poor man and his family. To have a piece of that nations historty, a nation that has been through so much and come out the other end, stolen from it is heartbreaking. A national treasure, a universial treasure of the "old God's", in the hands of evil is beyond words.

I send energy to this breave soul and his family, and energy to those that have done so bad, in the hope that they will find it within them to return this item.

Be safe Bill and David!

Please pass on my love to Credo and his family!
    Last edited by irishspirit; 22nd August 2010 at 19:55.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

9. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,419 times in 4,622 posts

That's truely heartbreaking story. But what makes me happy is that I can feel lots of spiritual strenght in this man and lots of courage , wisdom that is similar to wisdom of all shamans and seers of old, no matter what is their tribe and ancestry .
    I understand how he feels but I feel that the Necklace is not with white people, it's still with locals, yes, they could even sell it because there's lots of poverty .
    Possibly, if this Video message can be posted in open, in their country , they will bring it back to him because there are people who love him, stand for him and believe that it should be returned.

It's important to let him know that his people love him and don't let him fall .

Thank you Bill for sharing the Message with us

10. Link to Post #70
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

i agree dear Eva heart...

The necklace will be resting on worthy neck, soon again.

11. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

My heart leapt when I saw this post and I can only imagine the hurt and loss these events must have caused. I have followed Credo with great interest over many years; having even met with a cameraman who had (as you do Bill) the exceptional good fortune of recording one of his interviews. I was astounded! Whilst I do not know him personally, I feel somewhat overwhelmed by this news! I am unsure as to what I can do, but if there is anything I can contribute (along with my prayers) in any small way, please let me know.

Andy Wept

12. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

I hope he finds someone to pass his knowledge onto before he passes.

13. Link to Post #73
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

i believe that is what Bill is doing there..

14. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

I'm shocked and so sad to hear Credo has been tortured. He's 89 years old, for Gods sake! I'm looking forward to the DVD set, and will buy it as soon as it is produced. That's the least I can do to support him. Thank you very much Bill, for making this long trip to get the information for us. I really hope the priceless necklace will be returned to its rightful owner again someday.

15. Link to Post #75
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

i am on board with supporting you credo.. and dave and bill ! you guys are guys doing good greater than you could imagine in this world..
    with love bennycog

16. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    I hope he finds someone to pass his knowledge onto before he passes.
    This saddens me. I knew he was in dire situation, but torture have bad consequences. I am also sad about the theft.

On the other hands, Credo is a strong spirit, getting stronger as ages passes, while his body gets weaker. Bill and David will do an awesome work with him. It is an opportunity to record his knowledge for the world and future generation. I am almost sure that is the very reason why he has been attacked. He is a zulu shaman with secret knowledge who have decided to share it with the world because of the time we live in. He stated in a few interviews that some of his knowledge were reserved only for shaman. But he decided to share it because of the urgency of the world. Now, some few zulu fanatic are expressing their anger about it. It gives me one more reason to treat him like a very very courageous man. An example of life for us all.

My blessings to you Credo, I suggest that we all hold him in our spirit to bless his soul, his life, his beloved and his country.

For those wanting to know a bit more about Credo, here is a thread I made about him a couple months ago : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...42-Credo-Mutwa

Thanks Bill and keep the good work.

Namaste, Steven

17. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Bill and David, you are on a very fine mission and I wish only the best for Credo Mutwa and all concerned. Looking forward to this amazing life story,
    be safe,

peace & love
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

18. Link to Post #78
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

I love Credo Mutwa. He is an inspiration to us all, a truly wise old soul and always a pleasure.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

19. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Default David Icke and Credo Mutwa : Temples of Peace

David Icke and Credo Mutwa : Temples of Peace

This is a very beautiful little cameo of the great Zulu shaman, teacher and philosopher Credo Mutwa, now in his 89th year, also featuring an unplanned, inspiring speech by David Icke. Enjoy the traditional singing at the end...! Unbelievably, Credo was recently tortured, and the famous and priceless Necklace of the Mysteries was taken from him. He is quite unbowed by his traumatic experience - as you can see here. Bill Ryan Project Avalon Recorded 22 August 2010 http://credomutwa.com http://davidicke.com http://projectavalon.net
    Views: 6
    0 ratings
    Time: 08:23 More in Nonprofits & Activism

20. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

The children are beautiful! Thanks Celine for sharing that picture.

I have to admit that up until yesterday, I knew little about Credo Mutwa's story and the absolute complexity of his situation. That was, until I read through the article that Fred linked in post #6. I now have a much greater understanding and respect for this man and his mission on earth.

The people who conned, stole from and grossly harmed Credo Mutwa have stated that David Icke is considered by them to be the white devil. Being a white woman, I will happily join with David Icke and Bill Ryan and all others who affectionately support Credo Mutwa and make great and unselfish attempts to further his message and bring this information into the light of day. This message is harsh and must be viewed without criticism. It is true. What he states, has happened. However, the past is the past and we now have loving and compassionate brothers and sisters in close dimensions and planes who are supporting us and watching over us into the future. They are here to help.

The stolen necklace is important to the people, and I will pray and meditate for its return, but I am hoping that the people of the Zulu nation will look forward to a brighter future and years ahead without strife and lack.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast