+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone familiar with the videos regarding the Mayan Calendar by Ian Xen Lungold

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Anyone familiar with the videos regarding the Mayan Calendar by Ian Xen Lungold

I watched this video for the first time many years ago and came across it again when a friend and I started sharing videos. A great source of information for learning about the characteristics and meanings of the calendar.

I have long been fascinated with the Mayan calendar and civilization. My first real introduction to the calendar was through this man, Ian Xen Lungold. He has a wonderful way of looking at the calendar as not depicting the end of time but rather the evolution of consciousness. His concepts are based on Dr Callemans work on the calendar and blend well with Buddhist teachings, even with new age offerings like Eckhart Tolle or even Inelia. I don't personally hold a belief that we are going to experience a seismic shift of consciousness but rather have begun a small but growing, concentrated and concerted effort to change.

Vids are long but well worth the watch. There are a few different presentations available. Unfortunately Ian Lungold passed away and is no longer able to share his presentations. Here is another for good measure,

Anyone else look into this? and I apologize if this has long ago been discussed. I would much appreciate the forums thoughts.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

GaelVictor (28th September 2012), gripreaper (18th September 2012), MorningSong (18th September 2012), Star Tsar (18th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Anyone familiar with the videos regarding the Mayan Calendar by Ian Xen Lungold

I watched his explanation a few years back and found it comprehensive.It did resonate with me.I'm far from an expert on the calender,but feel more enlightened on it thanks to his work.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheyne For This Post:

GaelVictor (28th September 2012), Karma Ninja (19th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Default Re: Anyone familiar with the videos regarding the Mayan Calendar by Ian Xen Lungold

The Mayan calendar comes North seminar by Ian Lungold is a very interesting viewpoint and explanation of how creation works and how it is culminating right now.
    There are some very true and insightfull revelations in there too.

It adresses today's general opinion that there are influences of many different energies, and a general feeling that ''something is going to happen soon'' and explains what may be the machinery behind it.

Although the timeline presented by Lex at times isn't correct, the general idea stands firm. One to watch!
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Karma Ninja (1st October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread