+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disclosure ... Roswell ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Disclosure ... Roswell ?

Well this seems to be making the news...although this story should be HUGE and needs to go on the main tv news networks...

~~~~~~~~

'It was a craft that did not come from this planet': CIA agent speaks out on 65th anniversary of Roswell 'UFO' landings

'Box' of information includes photographs that prove Roswell UFO was real
    Report by veteran CIA agent who
    Information concealed in 'Vault' beneath CIA's Langley headquarters

By Rob Waugh

PUBLISHED:09:48, 9 July 2012 | UPDATED:13:11, 9 July 2012

A long-serving CIA agent has spoken out on the 65th anniversary of the Roswell Incident to reveal a hidden CIA file on the 'UFO' that was supposedly found at the site - and says, 'It really happened.'

Conspiracy theorists believe that alien bodies from the crashed 'disc' were autopsied - and that modern technologies have been built on discoveries from inside the craft.

Chase Brandon, an agent who served 25 years with the agency, said that the information is concealed in a hidden vault within the agency's Langley headquarters.

'It was in a vaulted area - there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell. I rummaged inside it, put the box on the shelf and said, "My God, it really happened."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz26pDbM2Ss

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

aranuk (18th September 2012), Cartomancer (18th September 2012), Cidersomerset (18th September 2012), crosby (18th September 2012), Debra (18th September 2012), ElvenMyst (18th September 2012), Erich (18th September 2012), JRS (19th September 2012), kemo (18th September 2012), Lifebringer (18th September 2012), loc333 (18th September 2012), Magnus (18th September 2012), Omni (18th September 2012), Paladin14 (18th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (18th September 2012), Rollo (18th September 2012), selinam (18th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Disclosure ... Roswell ?

captured alien being interviewed- secret leaked documents of roswell....one of the aliens lived and was interviewed...i cant do the link.. but its there on youtube..The alien explained why they dont reveal themselves to us...and that we are eternal beings on a prison planet...I think this backs up your thread viking that something happened...thanks loc333

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

Cartomancer (18th September 2012), Eric J (Viking) (18th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (18th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

I remember this making the news a couple of months ago...but nothing after that.

Is it coming up again?

Cheers

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th September 2012), loc333 (18th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (18th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

great, on thursday i have something to tell my friend to look up this article and join up with other clips that roswell is real and they have technology....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th September 2012), loc333 (18th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (18th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Siegfried The 7's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    captured alien being interviewed- secret leaked documents of roswell....one of the aliens lived and was interviewed...i cant do the link.. but its there on youtube..The alien explained why they dont reveal themselves to us...and that we are eternal beings on a prison planet...I think this backs up your thread viking that something happened...thanks loc333
    Sounds like you're talking about Air Force nurse Matilda O’Donnell MacElroy. A book has been made from interview transcripts that she kept secret for years until months before her death.

Alien Interview By Lawrence R. Spencer

"Copies of two letters, Top Secret military transcripts and notes from the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, an Army Air Force nurse at the Roswell Army Air Field 509th Bomb Group in 1947. In her letters she asserts that the transcripts are an exact recording of a series of interviews she conducted with an extraterrestrial being as part of her official duty as a flight nurse in the U.S. Army Air Force. During July and August she interviewed a saucer pilot who crashed near Roswell, New Mexico on July 8th, 1947. The being she interviewed identified itself as an officer, pilot and engineer with an Invasion Force from a civilization she refers to as "The Domain". Their space craft use the planet Venus and the asteroid belt as space ports in our solar system. The Milky Way galaxy is a tiny area within the territorial possessions of “The Domain”. The interview transcripts were kept secret – under threat of death - by Nurse MacElroy for 60 years, and released a few months before her passing at the age of 83."

http://www.alieninterview.org/

http://alieninterview.org/blog/

Of course I have no idea how true the information offered is, but i find some of its concepts and explanations very interesting. Some of the things its suggests I have dreamed(being aboard a craft seeing mountains outside the window) about and shared on this forum...

"They set up a base under or inside the top of a mountain. The mountain top was drilled into and made hollow to create an area large enough to house the ships and personnel of that force. An electronic illusion of the mountain top was then created to hide the base by projecting a false image from inside the mountain against a “force screen”. The ships could then enter and exit through the force screen, yet remain unseen by homo sapiens. Shortly after they settled there the base was surprised by an attack from a remnant of the military forces of the “Old Empire”.

I find the concept of earth being a prison planet where we've been fooled as IS-BE's(Immortal Spiritual Beings) to continously reincarnate in the physical quite interesting as well. Makes me wonder if this is the reason some feel they have had past lives. In one of my many dreams of recent years, I was a prisoner in what appeared to be medieval times. There were maybe 3 other beings(non human) there with me as we had a conversation about which entities were the worst to live under. We all agreed loathe(hatred?) was the worst. Was this a memory of a past life? I have no idea but something I read from the transcripts caught my attention...

“…the very unusual combination of “inmates” on Earth - criminals, perverts, artists, revolutionaries and geniuses – is the cause of a very restive and tumultuous environment. The purpose of the prison planet is to keep IS-BEs on Earth, forever. Promoting ignorance, superstition, and war between IS-BEs helps to keep the prison population crippled and trapped behind “the wall” of electronic force screens.
    IS-BEs have been dumped on Earth from all over the galaxy, adjoining galaxies, and from planetary systems all over the “Old Empire”, like Sirius, Aldebaron, the Pleiades, Orion, Draconis, and countless others."

Im really curious to know what some of you who have been researching and digging for the truth much longer than me think of this information being proposed? Really would be interested in what Mr. Ryan thinks of this info if Im not mistaken he's spoke of feeling as though he has had a past life.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Siegfried The 7 For This Post:

ElvenMyst (18th September 2012), Eric J (Viking) (18th September 2012), Jules (19th September 2012), loc333 (18th September 2012), mosquito (19th September 2012), Paladin14 (18th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (18th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

wow you made my day....Thank you siegfried the 7 .I think every one here would enjoy this video.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (18th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    this story should be HUGE and needs to go on the main tv news networks...

~~~~~~~~

'It was a craft that did not come from this planet': CIA agent speaks out on 65th anniversary of Roswell 'UFO' landings

viking
    thanks for sharing, this makes up for all your GFLs in one shot...

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    this story should be HUGE and needs to go on the main tv news networks...

~~~~~~~~

viking
    thanks for sharing, this makes up for all your GFLs in one shot...
    LOL ... they are up there...I'll let you know when I know what 'label' to give them...

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 18th September 2012 at 19:11.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (18th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Good timing for Steve Basset's new petition on the we the people site. to reinvestigate an alleged extraterrestrial vehicle crash near Roswell, NM in 1947 and an Air Force cover-up of the facts. Please Sign

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...facts/FwgC2fHW

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/QuotesPage.htm

https://www.facebook.com/steve.bassett.58?ref=ts

All the best Steve.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

WOW Sigreid what a fascinating find!

I will be purchasing this book ASAP.

I have been browsing the web site and this is such a great piece of information!

http://alieninterview.org/blog/

“Originally, the interaction of IS-BE illusions or inventions created the very fabric of the physical universe – the microcosm and the macrocosm. Every single particle of the universe has been imagined and brought into existence by an IS-BE. Everything created from an idea — a thought with no weight or size or location in space.

Every speck of dust in space, from the size of the tiniest subatomic particle, to the size of a sun or a magelantic cloud the size of many galaxies, was created from the nothingness of a thought. Even the tiniest, individual cells were contrived and coordinated to enable a microbial entity to sense, and navigate through infinitesimally small spaces. These also came from an idea thought up by an IS-BE.

You, and every IS-BE on Earth, have participated in the creation of this universe. Even though you are now confined to a fragile body made of flesh; you live for only 65 short rotations of your planet around a star; you have been given overwhelming electric shock treatments to wipe out your memory; you must learn everything all over again each lifetime; in spite of all these circumstances, you are who you are and will always be. And, deep down, you still know that you are and what you know. You are still the essence of you.

How else can one understand the child prodigy? An IS-BE who plays concertos on a piano at three years of age, without formal training? Impossible, if they did not simply remember what they have already learned from thousands of lives spent in front of a keyboard in times untold, or on planets far away. They may not know how they know. They just know.” — Airl, pilot and engineer of a UFO recovered near Roswell, NM in 1947.

– Excerpted from the Top Secret transcripts published in the book, Alien Interview, edited by Lawrence R. Spencer
    Last edited by Kimberley; 18th September 2012 at 19:35.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

ElvenMyst (18th September 2012), Eric J (Viking) (18th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

yes, perhaps all of us have had past lives.
    it comes as the memory of being an old soul, and slightly disillusioned at the illusion we see (this may come at different stages for many, and to have had these with friends is to have incarnated into a brotherhood)
    it is the general feeling, of being able to draw on traits larger than your lived experiences, ..which have been sometime somewhere

exact memory of past lives may be a later stage {though absolutely i don't recognize its utility yet...[fade off: in mayan number systems, somehow ..]}

what do they say.\
    prison planet... well its being involuntarily sometimes stuck in the demand of this suit,
    though its greater things too that we can intuit
    ..purposes. always say confess then that we go on from here, to dissolve the fear which no doubt also captures the fearer of being chain [here], or having a soul captured by greys, ..the faith alone as by chrestianlore is enough to ensue battle if logistical ends come toit

21. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

The two definitive experts on this issue, Dr. Joseph Farrell, and Jim Marrs:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8YAW5NEE6rY

Put-down the 'pipe', and spend the hour and thirty one minutes listening to this Dreamland Interview. These two researchers have discovered the real motivation behind the Roswell Incident. They have followed the available evidence and come to rational conclusions.

Retired CIA 'alleged whistleblowers' have an agenda. This alleged disclosure is an extension of the same old party line. There is no substance to it.

Listen to the video, and think about it....

Research Link:

Farrell, Dr. Joseph P. - 'Roswell and the Reich':

http://books.google.com/books?id=ArE...ed=0CC8Q6AEwAA
    Last edited by observer; 18th September 2012 at 20:09. Reason: add link

+ Reply to Thread