+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Are You 'Starseed' ? Ancient (Alien?) Soul with Temporary Amnesia? Remember Atlantis?

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: Are You 'Starseed' ? Ancient (Alien?) Soul with Temporary Amnesia? Remember Atlan

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    Usually I don't like labeling things, but this "starseed thing" has given a whole new purpose to my life. It has been over a year since I discovered myself through the Law of One and I've been awake almost for three years now. My current incarnation has had it quite rough, to put it mildly. I have always hard a hard time to understand earth souls due to their aggresive and violent behaviour and in the other hand I have been labeled as a weirdo, but when I think about my mother I think that she has had way more "lessons" in her life. And yet she one the most positive persons out there, so I try not to feel bad about her, but it's hard sometimes.

This is one of the most personal things that I have shared to anyone in a while. I usually like to keep things to myself. What a ride this has been, of course I signed up for a reason to this task...

It's good to know that I'm not alone on this.
    It is not uncommon for Star Seeds to have a difficult life. I believe this to be by design for some of us whether it's to learn a lesson, and/or to serve a greater purpose which I will cover more in "the solution" portion I'm putting together. The greater purpose being, those difficult situations are designed to generate "fuel". This gives the Star Seed energy to transmute into higher frequencies of love, forgiveness and compassion. This is what these lessons will generate, which is why such difficult situations cannot always be rationalized; because if you could - you wouldn't have the fuel needed to transmute. I will explain more fully in the next coming week.

Thanks for sharing StarSeed, hopefully my future posts will resonate when you see where I'm going with all this.

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Are You 'Starseed' ? Ancient (Alien?) Soul with Temporary Amnesia? Remember Atlan

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    The greater purpose being, those difficult situations are designed to generate "fuel". This gives the Star Seed energy to transmute into higher frequencies of love, forgiveness and compassion. This is what these lessons will generate, which is why such difficult situations cannot always be rationalized; because if you could - you wouldn't have the fuel needed to transmute.
    I fully agree with this statement. Everything that happens, happens for a reason.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

TEEDA (29th September 2012), we-R-one (30th September 2012)

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

A revelation that I'm a Star Seed would certainly be interesting, but unless it helps me with the goals I wish to accomplish on THIS world, it's just a novel distraction...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Limor Wolf (29th September 2012), soleil (4th December 2012)

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    Usually I don't like labeling things, but this "starseed thing" has given a whole new purpose to my life. It has been over a year since I discovered myself through the Law of One and I've been awake almost for three years now. My current incarnation has had it quite rough, to put it mildly. I have always hard a hard time to understand earth souls due to their aggresive and violent behaviour and in the other hand I have been labeled as a weirdo, but when I think about my mother I think that she has had way more "lessons" in her life. And yet she one the most positive persons out there, so I try not to feel bad about her, but it's hard sometimes.

This is the same for me.
    My awakening process was kinda of brutal and went really fast. As a child I felt really different. I was observing other children's behavior and was really sensitive to violence and tend to be a loner. I did an average parkour at school which I found very boring. I was born prematured and probably was on the verge of death several times and was kinda subscribed to hospitals because of diceases and illness and had a really tough time following the years of my teenagehood and fighting back against my parents' will to get back my own freedom and liberty which took roughly 12-15 years.

And yes some Star Seeds usually have Soul contracts to have life experienceS which eventually leads to a triggering of the cellular memories and activation at an accelerate time.

Something wierd also that I related in a video was the fact that I felt really disturbed each time I entered a church with my family I had this kind of " something's wrong " atmosphere , my body began vibrating and I always was sweating a lot and didn't like staying there forever.
    Also always hated disrespect and injustice.

I had my awakening triggered after I fell really ill two years ago now. I remember when I was at the hospital I was asking the universe to help me regenerate myself and get back quicky to myself. I was questioning my existence, my purpose in this life, why did I need to go through all this and eventually accept everything that was happening to me because I am a fatalist. The following day the doctors announced that I was healed and could go back to a normal life.
    Then I met a friend with whom we discussed about usual paranormal, sci-fi and eventually brought back ETs and UFO topics which brought back my interest on that and I began to search UFOs documentaries and articles on the web which lead me to articles about the reptilians, the umits, rediscovering crop circles, mayans, leading to deeper to the GF , greys, zetas, dracos, pleadians, nordics, andromedans, Acturians and brought to articles about spiritual topics , spiritual energies, law of the one, law of attraction, law of synchronicity, crystal and indigo childrens, blue rays, lightworkers ad other matters and subjects about the world we live in and Star Seeds...And through scanning to all those informations in a month or two it just made natural sense to me...I also went through lots of synchronicity events and understood that I was on the path I wanted to find myself on.

back to the Star Seed topic I think some people know it and can feel it deep in themselves. Some have a sublte idea but I guess even not important that it can bring a personal satisfaction to yourself discovering who you really are, and where you come from. I kinda knew that I was one, but needed a confirmation and got it. And all makes sense now. Many existencial questions were answered. And now just focusing on the purpose of why I am here.

Lil of topic but also related to starseed because sometimes it goes along are the indigos and crystal people. We talk sometimes of starseed indigos.

Here some interesting articles and videos

https://www.facebook.com/notes/bhima...d/203681042944
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th September 2012 at 22:01. Reason: fix quoting
    "The people who are fully cognizant of the magnitude of their human potential are few; for the majority, absolute self-knowledge lies hidden within the recesses of their hearts."

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TEEDA For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012), soleil (4th December 2012), Star Tsar (16th October 2012), we-R-one (30th September 2012), Wind (30th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #105
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

A time for everything and everything for a reason.......having a revelation that one is indeed a "starseed" would occur when it is MEANT to be revealed to that person....and would also be revealed for a REASON as far as I am concerned. What the individual CHOOSES to do with that revelation is entirely up to them.....some might attempt to simply ignore it....others ( myself included ) , would want to look deeper into it and as to why it has been revealed at this specific time etc... Again it is all a matter of opinion......I hear the words FREE WILL creeping into mind.
    Peace toward all

Ontarioguy

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ontarioguy For This Post:

TEEDA (29th September 2012), we-R-one (30th September 2012), Wind (30th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TEEDA (here)

Then I met a friend with whom we discussed about usual paranormal, sci-fi and eventually brought back ETs and UFO topics which brought back my interest on that and I began to search UFOs documentaries and articles on the web which lead me to articles about the reptilians, the umits, rediscovering crop circles, mayans, leading to deeper to the GF , greys, zetas, dracos, pleadians, nordics, andromedans, Acturians and brought to articles about spiritual topics , spiritual energies, law of the one, law of attraction, law of synchronicity, crystal and indigo childrens, blue rays, lightworkers ad other matters and subjects about the world we live in and Star Seeds...And through scanning to all those informations in a month or two it just made natural sense to me...I also went through lots of synchronicity events and understood that I was on the path I wanted to find myself on.

back to the Star Seed topic I think some people know it and can feel it deep in themselves. Some have a sublte idea but I guess even not important that it can bring a personal satisfaction to yourself discovering who you really are, and where you come from. I kinda knew that I was one, but needed a confirmation and got it. And all makes sense now. Many existencial questions were answered. And now just focusing on the purpose of why I am here.
    Hi Teeda,

Great to hear your story, thanks for sharing.....always love to hear from fellow star seeds who are coming to similar conclusions as myself. I agree with what you said...after going through all the documentation it does "just make sense" that's exactly how I felt. I believe the "just make sense" part is due to the fact that we're being given a frame of reference that we didn't have before awakening. By remembering who I am, it is my hope that I can help others remember who they are, by sharing this star seed experience.

So again, I will share yet another experience I had within "the solution", to reinforce what I said earlier that there is something to this whole Star Seed concept, as I've all ready "lived" what I'm reading. So my own personal experience is validating that some Star Seeds are really here to help raise the frequencies of love and light on this planet so it can begin to transform into a new reality.

I realize if you're not one, it sounds silly and ridiculous, but trust me, I wouldn't be divulging in such great detail if I didn't think there was significance to the message.

My purpose was discovered in the early 90's though at the time I had no idea to the significance of what I had done until 2010. Now I recognize that discovery as a tool which can be used by others; and the concept makes much more sense now that I have remembered who I am and what my purpose is here during this incarnation. The discovery I made falls along the lines of transmuting energy in order to help ground the higher frequencies of love and light, which is the very purpose many of us Star Seeds are here as the story goes.

My apologies for taking so long to put the solution together so I can post it here....I have limited time and can't participate as often as I'd like.

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Enishi (here)
    A revelation that I'm a Star Seed would certainly be interesting, but unless it helps me with the goals I wish to accomplish on THIS world, it's just a novel distraction...
    Sorry Enishi, but I find this comment disappointing....It says to me most likely you haven't been reading this thread other than maybe a few posts. The point of being a Star Seed is because we are here to accomplish something on "this world" as you put it; and it is through remembering who we are that we begin to remember what those goals are that we came to complete on "this world". For those of us who are Star Seeds, it's anything, but a novel distraction, rather it's part of our whole awakening process of putting the pieces together in order for us to take the next step so that we may fulfill the purpose of why we elected to come to this planet in the first place.

I have to admit I'm equally disappointed that someone would thank your post, especially Limor of all people who I typically have come to know as having deeper insight, other than thanking a comment that only comes across to me as a preconceived thought process that frequently gets tossed around due to the poster's ignorance and lack of taking the time to read and truly understand the context of the material being presented.

12. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member amandapoet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 120 posts

I have struggled with the so-called labeling of soul types, etc. But I do know that self-awareness is the key to growth. I have tried on a couple of those labels-- currently starseed is the known term, yet I don't feel that is quite accurate and the ET connection to the term I don't think applies to every starseed, such WRO has so already explained. As for myself, my experiences lead me to having origins from a spiritual being--that I'm still trying to figure out.

What I think throws people off from these labels are the potential they can be utilized to create discord if these labels make someone more special than someone not fitting into the label. Again, the power goes into how that label is used. I have felt compelled to really examine myself in every aspect, this is the path I have been led. I use this definition only for my own understanding. And I believe that anyone who truly has been contracted prior to this incarnation on Earth to serve humanity would not see their origins or true nature to be any more special than another. In fact, being someone whose soul is perhaps older and more advanced could easily be seen as an old person, and if we compare the value and love we feel towards the elderly to that we feel to a newborn-- who is considered more special? The new life of course. A younger soul is as precious and even more special than the advanced ones-- because they hold the promise and potential to continue this journey of consciousness we are all on, each soul's journey intertwined and influenced by all the other forms of consciousness occurring on the other dimensions.

I sincerely hope that was somewhat understandable and will clarify more tomorrow if needed..but the world of 3D needed sleep is where I must travel next.

~Just another traveller,
    Amanda

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amandapoet For This Post:

Ontarioguy (30th September 2012), we-R-one (30th September 2012)

14. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Quote Posted by Enishi (here)
    Sorry Enishi, but I find this comment disappointing....It says to me most likely you haven't been reading this thread other than maybe a few posts. The point of being a Star Seed is because we are here to accomplish something on "this world" as you put it; and it is through remembering who we are that we begin to remember what those goals are that we came to complete on "this world". For those of us who are Star Seeds, it's anything, but a novel distraction, rather it's part of our whole awakening process of putting the pieces together in order for us to take the next step so that we may fulfill the purpose of why we elected to come to this planet in the first place.

I have to admit I'm equally disappointed that someone would thank your post, especially Limor of all people who I typically have come to know as having deeper insight, other than thanking a comment that only comes across to me as a preconceived thought process that frequently gets tossed around due to the poster's ignorance and lack of taking the time to read and truly understand the context of the material being presented.
    Good one. All of that judgement betrays the thread. 'Starseed' as you've stated is a concept. Lets not make it into another identity that'll have to be relinquished.
    The more special and justifiable the identity, the harder it is to let go of. That's a waste of time. All of your idols will fall, including your dearest concepts about yourself.
    Maybe that''ll be your crowning accomplishment.
    No one is from 'here'. No one is without a purpose 'here', and there is no hierarchy in the value of purpose.

If you know who you are, you're on about your business. If you're learning who you are, you're not learning much from books. You learn by paying attention to what you say and do,
    and what you see. Most importantly what you see. The world you see isn't filtered through concepts and belief systems. It's the direct reflection pictorially of what you believe.
    Ugly sometimes. Terrifying if you'll let yourself be in it, or as if it's happening to you. It is you. We deny it just as thoroughly as we deny ourselves and we deny the present.
    We raise a wall of fear and refuse to go near it.
    Hopefully we're noticing now that the truth is important. Just about relative to how I've learned how uncompromising truth really is. Funny that.
    Everyone in some form or another is learning human adulthood. Then maybe spirit can play in form and not make such an ass of itself fragmenting into lots of contentious separate selves.

So where is that truth beneath the truth beneath the truth of starseeds? That they're different or special? That they're the same. I've never met any living person that doesn't express totality.
    That they know who they are and what they're doing, or supposed to be doing is irrelevant. Everyone meets themselves when it's their time, not when they've got it all figured out.
    Interestingly when that light comes on, you can't see things that need fixing. They're shadows. They disappear into purpose.
    Anyone trying to awaken the dead, good luck to you. Another idea to relinquish.

I'm a starseed according to Ken Carey and all of the other guys who parrot the idea. It serves me not-at-all. The guys who said they sent me here didn't use that term.
    I'm not from 'there' either.
    I'm a mind. Everyone is just mind. How is mind preoccupied?

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

amandapoet (30th September 2012), Delight (4th October 2012), meeradas (4th October 2012), Ontarioguy (30th September 2012), we-R-one (30th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

We starseeds are not more special than anyone else is. We starseeds are just... Different from the earthsouls. We are older and more experienced, but the majority of this planet's population are earthsouls, but all us come from the same Source.

Many starseeds do not remember their origin, but there is nothing wrong about it. However, usually our soul plan requires us to remember, so that we can use our full potential. We are here to serve and our mission is to raise the vibrations of this planet. We are here to aid in this grand shift process. We are only humans right now, but we are like the grandfathers or grandmothers who have come here to aid the babies and the young ones. Are grandparents better humans than anyone else? No. They might be just more experienced and they have wisdom. They wish to share it with others, because they care. They understand why people are struggling.

Remember, there is only One.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

amandapoet (30th September 2012), Ontarioguy (30th September 2012), TEEDA (30th September 2012), we-R-one (30th September 2012), white wizard (30th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #111
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks "amandapoet" and "StarSeed", WOW ! you both posted Very Great comments! I agree with you both, in that no one human is "above" another due to a certain label etc...and that absolutely, we all have whatever "tasks" we agreed to carry out here on earth prior to coming to earth to, carry out! And many of those tasks very well might be involving 3D and yes are just as important as those that are not 3D. You bet! I find it goes back to my earlier post in that "there is a time for everything " and that includes ones "awakenning" . And just because one is not awakenned yet...does not mean they are less important than another who is "awake". Thanks to you both for your comments!
    One thing that is great about Avalon, is that it serves well as a place online, for people ( souls ) to learn about people ( souls). And I think that is a pretty cool thing. It don't matter whether one agrees or disagrees with another soul or a group of other souls....it is still an experience of learning about the different "trains of thought" and belief systems that are floating around out there. It is good and kinda FUN to learn and become aware isn't it?!

Peace to all!

Ontarioguy

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ontarioguy For This Post:

4evrneo (4th October 2012), amandapoet (30th September 2012), TEEDA (30th September 2012), we-R-one (30th September 2012), Wind (1st October 2012)

20. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Each individuals has its own unique experience. discovering if you are a Starseed about yourself is probably first " a personnal " experience. Just like the Awakening process.
    It serves no real purpose, only yours truly. I guess one of the main question of the original topic was to have an idea and gather of how many Starseeds or people whor o know they are Starseed in this website or on the forum.
    Earth is a planetary school. Filled with negativity and duality. Souls ( advanced or young ) from other systems are here to learn and experience human life. Experiencing third dimensity reality and have chosen to come here by their own will. In a state of full amnesia or half amnesia through incarnation and reincarnation until total remembrance and understanding beyond limited human perception. That the human body is just a temporary limited potential 3D Earth vessel and that your infinite interdimensional soul being knows no fear, no death and has all the information needed fromthe Akashic records everybody could potentially access. And after serving your purpose for the collective and planetary ascension " they " said that you can go back home and maybe then have another experience " elsewhere. "

Everyone his own perception, interpretation and reality. No judgement, only discernment.
    I never liked to convince anybody about " a truth " , any conspiracy , theories or concept. I am just here to share with an open mind and open arms what informations I gathered that seems correct for me. But never , never want to say " I am the one who is right " and act rude and being arrogant.

Everyone is is own evolution , either spiritual , mental. Everyone its own pace.
    Life on Earth is beautiful and rich experience, maybe not easy as it should ve been.
    But it will certainly return to its own rightfull state.
    We are part of it. One with it.

I m so glad to have integrated this forum and met all of you.
    love and light to you all.
    "The people who are fully cognizant of the magnitude of their human potential are few; for the majority, absolute self-knowledge lies hidden within the recesses of their hearts."

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TEEDA For This Post:

amandapoet (30th September 2012), markpierre (1st October 2012), Ontarioguy (30th September 2012), we-R-one (30th September 2012), Wind (1st October 2012)

22. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

I can highly recommend the book ET101 for those of you who feel like a bit of an outsider on planet Earth. I suppose you could describe it as an instruction manual for starseeds. Truth or fiction it is hilariously funny and my favourite book. It seems you can get it here now http://www.et101.net/ although at one point I think it was printed on the web.

An example quote:

Gentle Reminder

Some of you are probably wondering why such a torturous route was chosen to get to the desired destination. The reason you are wondering this is because you have been on this planet too long and have absorbed some, if not all, of its dysfunctional thinking. Keep in mind that this planet is no model for rational thought, and that what passes for sanity here is sending chills down the spine of the remainder of the universe.

The need to absorb the dysfunctionality of the planet is in order to legitimately disarm its patterns. Any other method would constitute an invasion, and we do not invade. We alter by earning the right to do so. No entity is permitted to enter an alien world and disarm its dysfunctional patterns without having lived them. That is in compliance with Universal Law, which we represent.

Although we have had transmissions from many of you, screaming, “Invade already. Just get me out of here!,” we regretfully remind you that that is not what you signed up for. Getting out of here is not the point. Getting more light into here is. Remember?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Ontarioguy (30th September 2012), Sebastion (30th September 2012), TEEDA (4th October 2012), we-R-one (4th October 2012)

24. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

ok, so it's been awhile since I've posted, I want to get back in the swing of the topic again as I have a little time.....I left off here describing why I think Star Seeds exist and I went to great detail using myself as an example to reinforce why I believe that there is something to our existence. Again to quickly recap, I did not read a book and become one, I was all ready living what I was reading. So the books were giving me the vocabulary to reinforce my experiences. Though I spent a huge amount of time covering the topic, I'm not concerned whether someone believes whether I'm a Star Seed or not...... I'm more interested that the reader focus' on the concept of "the solution" I intend to present, and that is why this Star Seed is here. The bonus is, that I think it may prove even further, why I say Star Seeds exist and the very reason I am one.

Back between the years of 92-94(can't remember the exact year), is when my real spiritual awakening occurred though I had no idea of the importance of what I had discovered until about 2010. All too quickly I fell back asleep and wasn't to be awakened again until 2008; and the result of that previous event, which I will describe in "the solution", has allowed me the unique opportunity to share with you a personal tool/concept, you can apply to your own situations. The goal being to offer those who are interested, the opportunity to help assist in the laying down of the foundation of a new reality, which in turn will help shift this dimension out of duality and into a 5D reality. That being a reality, which understands Christ/unity consciousness as one, which in turn supports the evolution of a more heart-centered humanity.

So Peace Of Mind asked me earlier in this thread the following questions:

I don’t really believe there are special beings from (elsewhere) coming here to assist humanity, if so…where are they and how are they helping? I’ve heard stories like raising the planets frequency and such… but how are they doing this? I just see a lot of idle souls?

What are your plans to assist in the needed changes in this world? 3. How do you (or other star seeds) plan to raise the vibrations/global consciousness?

I will answer in the next post, where hopefully I can tie this all together in a concise manner. To reinforce your knowledge I encourage that the reader re-visits my definition post here, post #68. If you can grasp these concepts, you will have a better understanding as to why I believe what I believe as these definitions help give the frame of reference for the message I'm trying to convey to the reader.

......posting "the solution" next........

25. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

THE SOLUTION

This is going to be the condensed version. In the near future I'll be putting together a more in depth posting which will be in it's own thread as I want to include other Avalon members experiences to verify that this has been going on for quite some time and that I am not the only one coming to this understanding and conclusion.

So now you have a basic idea of what a holographic universe is right? The concept being that what you put out into that energy field is going to reflect back at you. This becomes more apparent if you look at the current situation of events taking place on this planet. Think about what some of these specific situations are and look for similarities in your own personal lives. I assure you, there will be examples you can match up further verifying the holographic concept. Here's a personal one from me that I'll share......I know a dear soul, who no matter how hard I try, will not accept any form of response from me. It doesn't matter how I say it, when I say it, where I say it, it's not good enough, there is never agreement. When I apply this situation to the universe, I find an equal match to my dilemma. You notice how none of us can agree on anything? It doesn't matter what's being presented someone finds some kind of fault in it and there seems to be no mutual accordance to settle the difference no matter what angle is being taken. Notice that here on Avalon? This is a perfect example of the holographic universe in play. The conflict that I have with the dear soul is a reflection of the greater problem that exists on this planet. You with me?

Let's reinforce the concept of the Holographic Universe even further....or better yet, maybe this enhances it from a complimentary angle. Here's some more science for you. Ever heard of the study of Epigenetics? Scroll down to where it says "A Short Introduction to Epigenetics" Watch the short 6min. video. Now I realize they're talking about cancer, but what I want you to grasp is the concept so that when I demonstrate "the solution" you will know how it applies on a more scientific level...it's utilizing the same thought process.

http://www.qigonginstitute.org/html/epigenetics.php

And what was the last thing Bruce Lipton said in the interview?
    "The new science has everything to do with your beliefs."

So taking that knowledge a step further one might ask what can we do to change our reality for the better? What is the solution?

I have become very aware of a quiet movement taking place that many of you might not have recognized as of yet and it’s this very movement I believe, to be the key component to ending our reality as we know it. It’s happening here on Avalon, but unfortunately it’s being overlooked and drowned out by threads that focus on unverifiable information, gloom and doom scenarios making one feel powerless, unfulfilled and longing for some real answers. And though you know the days of “following” are just about over, there unfortunately is a lot of attention being placed on individuals who have attempted to offer information to the masses only to be slaughtered by their own with discussions that go nowhere and solve absolutely nothing, but rather continue to divide and conquer instead of unifying us as one. Have we not learned anything? Does anyone feel like they’re on the hamster wheel to nowhere? We can and will change this reality, but only if we begin to change the way we think!

There are many Avalon members all ready manifesting this solution and posting their experiences, but unfortunately they're being bypassed and overlooked. We are so conditioned that many of us are missing the one key component - The change is YOU, and the science is there to prove this theory. Until humankind understands, we will continue this vicious cycle over and over again. Utilizing the science behind belief, "the solution" is to become more heart-centered by making everyday choices that are heart-based in thinking. The famous eye for an eye concept no longer applies in this changing paradigm. If you want your surroundings to change, change yourself and how you respond. It will not happen overnight and in the manner in which many of us would prefer.

Before you question what I propose, I ask fellow Avalonian's this.....what's it going to hurt to follow what I'm suggesting? The cavalry is you, the messiah is you, and not any of the other named groups offering their messages of how they're going to save us. Systems are not going to save us!!! Show me the science where systems prove to be the answer? Because if they were, why isn't it working and why do we keep doing the same thing over and over again by inventing another system? We are at cross roads here where technology has surpassed spirituality, it is our responsibility to begin changing how we handle situations and focus on elevating our own spirituality by stepping outside status quo and the belief systems that accompany the programs within the matrix of our 3D reality. This is what you do, this is the solution and many, but not enough, are beginning to come to this conclusion.

NEXT- an example of a heart-centered experience and how you can use that concept as a tool to help in the process of ushering in the paradigm of a more peaceful reality.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 4th October 2012 at 22:14.

26. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

CONTINUING......

So going back to the definition of dimension...We know that when enough people live by a certain set of beliefs we create a new dimension. Let's explore the rest of the definition:

"Going further, a state of consciousness/dimension vibrates as a certain frequency just as all physical matter has a distinguishing vibration or frequency. In our universe, the closer we get to the integration point of Light and Dark, the faster we vibrate (compassion being the integration point with the fastest vibratory rate). So, if a whole group of people acquire a particular set of beliefs, in this case, the understanding of how to live at the integration point between Light and Dark, then they all begin to vibrate at that particular rate. This vibratory rate is also known as a frequency. Continuing on, this group vibration creates a new consciousness, a new reality, and a new dimension by the individuals in the group expressing themselves emotionally, creatively, etc. "

This definition is somewhat reinforced by the study of Epigenetics, which I posted on the previous thread. I'm pointing this out, because I want you to understand the science behind what I'm suggesting. Everything around you vibrates at a frequency. We know that emotions of love, compassion and forgiveness vibrate higher than emotions of the lower frequencies such as fear, anger and hate. So if you're putting emotions out into the energy field(which is all around you), that consist of the higher vibratory rate, you're in essence helping change the reality in which you live. When a collective group does this by changing the way they think a new reality can and will be formed.

This is your ticket out of duality. Because we are set up as a Holographic Universe, it takes the efforts of all. A single messiah is not going to be the answer because it does not fit into the science of a Holographic Universe. By being heart-centered in your daily choices through the utilization of love, compassion and forgiveness, you will help generate the frequencies needed to aid in the transformation.

Below is an example I experienced sometime between the years of 92-94. The heart-centered thought process I went through, is what created me to have what's known as a Kundalini. This is yet another sampling of myself having an experience of a Star Seed long before I ever knew who or what I was.......

EXAMPLE OF A HEART-CENTERED THOUGHT PROCESS

As a child and young adult I grew up in a very verbally abusive situation at home. My father, who was a Navy Seal, was brutal. I could never do anything right, I was never good enough, blah, blah, blah, you've all heard this scenario before as it's quite common. Not only is it common to hear stories like this, but to be put in this type of situation is a common experience for Star Seeds. One of the characteristics of a Star Seed according to Jelaila Starr is that we typically have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex(another example of how I've all ready lived what I'm reading about). So I was able to check the box off for this particular trait that identifies a star seed. Being put into this situation serves a purpose and that very purpose is why I had the Kundalini.

By the time I had hit my mid-twenties I was a mess. As hard as I tried to reason the unfair treatment I had been subjected to (this is 3D thinking now....always the victim), I could not seem to come to terms with what I could have done to make my parents turn on me in such a bad way throughout my entire time growing up. I ran down the whole list of criterias......I got good grades, I stayed out of trouble, heck I worked three jobs my senior year in high school and I was a Varsity athlete from my freshman year to my senior year. So I couldn't possibly come up with a legitimate reason as to why or what I could have done to create the situation I was in. While in college I finally came to a breaking point. I had to get over this or I was going down hill fast. I finally came to the conclusion that there was no rationalizing the situation no matter how hard I tried. Let me repeat this thought process as it's key....."there was no rationalizing the situation." This was not the point of the whole experience I had just lived my entire life. Because if I could have rationalized it, I probably wouldn't have had the Kundalini! Keep this in mind when you apply the thought process to your own dynamics. I spent years in a vicious circle trying to make sense of the situation so I'm trying to help you avoid the same trap. Be aware that some situations can't be rationalized in the manner you would expect as they're not suppose to be!

So in the next few moments before the Kundalini occurred, this was the thought process:

In one hand I accepted and embraced all the bad from the relationship for what it was and I was grateful. In the other hand, I accepted and embraced all the good from that relationship for what it was and I was grateful. The acceptance of both polarities, positive and negative was the integration point. Integration point being love, forgiveness and compassion. The moment of this integration point was when I had the Kundalini. It felt like an orgasm. I'm sorry there is no other word to describe it, so I have to utilize that one so you understand what it feels like. It's a rush, basically it starts at the base of your spine and then goes right out your crown chakra.

What I had just done was play what's called The Polarity Integration Game. Again yet another example of having the experience and then reading about it later on and making another dot connection to the truth. According to Jelaila Starr, this is the game of the light and dark the game of duality. The opportunity put before me such as being exposed to a negative and painful environment, allowed me to forgive through love and compassion. Had I been able to "rationalize" this situation most likely I would have missed the whole point as I would have used my 3D perspective to reason away the experience as the role of playing the victim would have been much easier and more conducive to the belief system within the matrix.

What I did was "transmute" energy. I believe by transmuting the energy I activated myself to be set up to harbor love and light via the thought process that created the Kundalini which were of love and compassion. Scientifically it is my understanding that love and compassion are the highest frequencies to be experienced on Earth and have the capability of of changing one's DNA structure. Love vibrates at 528Hz frequency. And as many of you know, every molecule, atom, living and non-living thing, etc. all vibrate at different frequencies. We have seen via Dr. Masaru Emoto studies how water crystals change their structure when thoughts of love or higher frequencies are infused or maybe applied is a better word; so we know there is science that backs this concept.

One thing that's important that I might not have made clear in my description above.....what I did was a thought process through my heart not my brain. And I believe it is the very reason why I had the Kundalini. I don't think you necessarily have to have a Kundalini for it to work, you just have to change how you think and you have to think from your heart.

Forgiveness and acceptance is key as those emotions will promote the higher frequencies of love and compassion.

So by sharing this with the viewer I'm giving you a tool that can be used to help transmute the negative energy within your own surroundings....this is emotional clearing and this is how you do it.

NEXT- defining Kundalini
    Last edited by we-R-one; 4th October 2012 at 23:54.

27. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Just wanted the opportunity to define in more depth as to what I'm referencing when describing what it's like to have a Kundalini experience. As I was exploring a fellow Avalonian's website yesterday, I came across an excellent description of Kundalini that I wanted to share, thank you Christine Breese:

SOURCE: http://www.umsonline.org/kundalini.htm

WHAT IS KUNDALINI ENERGY?

Kundalini energy is a important force that is related to the chakra system and metaphysics itself. This energy force is considered by many to be the blood of the chakras. Awakening it and its powers is something that can bring about great change in a person on the physical, emotional and spiritual levels. This awakening, however, is something that requires, or should require, years of training to achieve.

Kundalini energy is said to reside in the root chakra, which is located at the base of the spine. It is a power force that emits from this area and moves throughout the entire chakra system. In much the same manner as the blood works through the circulatory system, kundalini energy affects the chakras and feeds them.

Every person has kundalini energy present in their bodies at one level or another. This energy flows from the spine up to the top of the head, passing through each chakra on its way. Kundalini energy can awaken the specific energies contained within individual chakras as it passes. When this happens, it can bring about a higher level of awareness, an awakening of abilities and the attainment of enlightenment or divine states of being.

The release of kundalini energy is said to be an experience like none other. When this energy releases from the root chakra, it tends to feel as if waves of heat or pulsations are rising through the body. While this release is sometimes subtle, many do feel extreme sensations as kundalini energy rises toward the top of the head and outward to meld with the universe’s spiritual energy. As kundalini energy is released, the human body undergoes a cleansing.

The release of kundalini energy is often said to essentially be a divine state of consciousness. This state can last for a mere few hours or as long as months. The release of this energy typically occurs when a person is able to unblock multiple chakras simultaneously. As this happens, the cleansing affects the physical body, emotions, mental status and consciousness.

While many people practice casual meditation and study the chakras, it is a rare individual who can actually release kundalini energy In fact, many yogis warn not to attempt to raise or release this energy without a full understanding of it.This understanding comes not necessarily from books, but from years of training on the spiritual and metaphysical level. It is seen as the endgame or goal of a long-standing pursuit of enlightenment.

Gaining a keen insight and understanding of chakra meditation and unblocking the aura of negative energies can assist those on the path to be able to release kundalini energy. When a person is fully successful in this quest, he or she will have achieved a state that few on earth can claim. An individual who completely awakens this energy will have a balance of mental, physical and emotional clarity that few can ever boast. This state is said to be the closest to perfection one can attain on earth.

I intentionally bolded some key points in order to highlight to the reader and Peace of Mind why I think this experience was so significant. You see this happened to me around the age of 25. I have had no formal training before this experience nor have I had any formal training afterwards. I have not study esoteric teachings, I have not studied any formal teachings of Buddism or any other Eastern religions. I don't even know how to properly meditate!

Do you think my thought process was normal for a 25 year old? Do you even think an adult back in 92/94 within the parameters of the 3D matrix would think like this? In 2011 I attended a David Wilcock seminar in which I sat amongst 200+ people; I was one of about 4 who didn't raise their hand when asked who meditated. And I was only person in the room that day who had ever had a Kundalini.

So you ask Peace of Mind, what is the purpose of Star Seeds? How do they intend to raise the vibrations of the planet? By doing our own emotional clearing we help create the pathway so that others may be given a frame of reference to follow. Remember this quote from a description of Star Seeds that I posted earlier?

"It is through their crystalline DNA and their hearts, that the Ones from above are able to anchor higher frequencies of Love and Light into the third dimension."

Or how about this one:

"They most often are imbued with a missionary zeal to make people wake up to their highest and best potential. These Star Kids also want to change the world for the better, be it by working for peace, by spreading compassion and kind deeds, by working to heal the Earth’s pollution injuries, or telling people about a larger family we have out among the stars.”

Once we gain our ground and come full circle, we disseminate that information far and wide, spreading the message of love and light, oh yes, you know, that corny, seemingly silly concept that sounds so cliche. I assure you the message is anything, but cliche; rather it's the very solution you seek, that will help you out of the reality of 3D and into the new paradigm of unity consciousness. The science is there if you choose to verify and explore.

I was told I come from the soul group of Archangel Michael and Raphael. I am a supposed direct descendant of the Jesus & Mary Magdalene bloodline and additionally from the bloodline of one of the Knights Templar. Past lives include the following:

Oracle, Priestess, Clairvoyant,
    Three Queens during Renaissance periods,
    Queen of Cambodia,
    Queen of Eygypt,
    and most notably,
    Mary Queen of Scots aka Marie R. Stuart

Coincidence?

My birth name is Elizabeth Marie in this sojourn- definition of Elizabeth, god's promise, god is my oath; I'm a Star Seed, and I intend on keeping that oath....and this is what some Star Seeds do.

NEXT: Conclusion
    Last edited by we-R-one; 5th October 2012 at 02:46.

28. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

.....working on conclusion.....

29. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

thanx, and encouragements, [checking in to see this tree grow,... both of you, Peace of Mind, ..you guys played the game well, and greater respect for you PoM, may i say from my perspective,.. different captains for different parts of the ship, the imperative of another part of the ship would not and should not necessarily be understood by the other...they are both playing ultimately for precisions in each of there games]
    also, for necessary experimental accuracy, one would need a massive experiment now not possible
    [if we talk of starseededness, one objective is fulfilled by achieving in this dimension, and another goal is fulfilled by simply being taken up again... template and informational accruements and all]
    [the holographic application principle, for it to be a reachable objective now, PoM imperative has the nearest accuracy to goal, though to differentiate and focus on growable strengths wRO imperatives the nearest accuracy...................sorry trying analogy language to try and describe something which can maybe not be described]
    .....younger seemingness is advantageous, especially if one has wasted a decade,.. glad to have fathers face. he was the derider. he was also the best spiritual guide in predisposition
    ----"we've drifted far"....from a michael jackson song, seems appropriate to end now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6