+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Academician: Aliens exist, but also have weaknesses

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Academician: Aliens exist, but also have weaknesses

Wang Sichao, a researcher and planetary astronomer at the Purple Hills Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, said that he believes extraterrestrial beings do exist and their UFOs have the ability to visit our earth. However, he disagrees with British scientist Stephen Hawking, who believes an encounter with aliens would spell disaster to human beings.

Wang has done the astronomical observation work for 39 years and he publicized his opinion on a science forum held in Guangzhou today.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90...2/7114409.html
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Academician: Aliens exist, but also have weaknesses

i'm guessing, w/the restrictions on info in China , that Wang Sichao was given some sort of official permission to state this?

kind of not on topic, but one of my 2 grey clone friends told me there are many greys in China -- he spent some time there , as a visitor [chasing after a woman, actually]

3. Link to Post #3
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

"If they are friendly to us, we can promote the human beings' civilization through exchange and cooperation with them. If they are not, as long as we prepared for their invasion, we can beat them back based on their weaknesses. After all, they are life entities, they would show their slips," Wang said.
    --------------

Pratical man, that Wang guy ! either or

4. Link to Post #4
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...those Mad Scientists

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i'm guessing, w/the restrictions on info in China , that Wang Sichao was given some sort of official permission to state this?

kind of not on topic, but one of my 2 grey clone friends told me there are many greys in China -- he spent some time there , as a visitor [chasing after a woman, actually]
    Wait...What?

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Might you be able to elaborate a little further on this point?

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

I've been told that the Orion Groups are every busy in Asia. Your friend might be right.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    I've been told that the Orion Groups are every busy in Asia. Your friend might be right.
    OnyxKnight -- can you give me some info, or a link to info re the Orion Groups? i associate Orion w/the Dracos

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Renee (here)
    Might you be able to elaborate a little further on this point?
    which point, Renee?

9. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

OnyxKnight -- can you give me some info, or a link to info re the Orion Groups? i associate Orion w/the Dracos
    ¤=[Post Update]=¤

which point, Renee?
    This thread is hilarious, though I can't figure out whether it's intentional or just plain goofy. Love the video of "Mad Scientists"!

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    This thread is hilarious, though I can't figure out whether it's intentional or just plain goofy. Love the video of "Mad Scientists"!
    glad to see such a great sense of humor -- finding greys & reptilians hilarious -- just a reminder-- that the founder of this forum has been travelling & interviewing w/ the man who first brought the reptilians to public attention

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote kind of not on topic, but one of my 2 grey clone friends told me there are many greys in China -- he spent some time there , as a visitor [chasing after a woman, actually]
    Quote which point, Renee?
    lol all of it or any of it would be good, about discussions on China with a grey, about being friends with two greys - on why he was chasing after women all good topics.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

The Alpha Draconians are in fact , in alliance with the Orion Group. The Orion Group is a sum of 19 civilizations living in, close to, or around the constellation of Orion. There are different "Gray" races, insectoid races and humanoids too in the group.

The post I made before and the information above is from personal experience. But others can confirm it - like Stewart Swerdlow or Alex Collier.

The "Greys" and the "Reptoids" have been pretty busy in the Asian lands in the past. Today they are influenced by some Vegan descendants.

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    The Alpha Draconians are in fact , in alliance with the Orion Group. The Orion Group is a sum of 19 civilizations living in, close to, or around the constellation of Orion. There are different "Gray" races, insectoid races and humanoids too in the group.

The post I made before and the information above is from personal experience. But others can confirm it - like Stewart Swerdlow or Alex Collier.

The "Greys" and the "Reptoids" have been pretty busy in the Asian lands in the past. Today they are influenced by some Vegan descendants.
    thanks for the response, OnyxKnight -- my one [self-described] grey clone [kind of] friend says she comes from 'Oreeon' in the Orion constellation -- we are' kind of' friends because i feel uneasy w/her connection w/the reptilians --[ i asked her point-blank one time if she's connected wthem, & she said, Yes] tho i like her as a person [i've only talked on the phone w/her] -- but then i have thought to myself, 'The Reptilians & Dracos are real; i don't hate them; & i suppose keeping some kind of dialogue open w/them, or those connected w/them, is a way of maybe having peace w/them at some point'

in response to Renee's question -- the other [also self-described] grey clone friend was also only a kind of friend --he was kind of difficult to be friends with, & i think i was his only friend -- we met at a bar when i was drinking -- i asked him if he were an elf when we were introduced -- i was off the mark, but i felt something not human there -- other people told me they found him 'creepy'

his work history was always in kind of techno support positions [the way the greys serve the reptilians] , including radar tech in the US Navy, then at Brookhaven, then at that Chicago U [i forget which one] that is associated w/NWO kind of projects , now at an Ivy League U where he does all the media for one of the schools

i have met his family [all of whom have cushy jobs], & he does not look like them -- bigger head & eyes

during the time we were hanging out, i did a mutual friend a favor & house sat for her -- the house was creepy, & i asked him [the grey clone] to stay in the house also the last night -- i had disturbing 'dreams' of greys all night -- also during this time, there was one stretch of road into town [not giving locations out of respect for his privacy] --when we were riding in the same car together, there was always a UFO -- the same one -- that followed along w/us on that stretch

he had already told me he was a grey -- he knew of my experience w/the reptilian

but the clincher for me -- i went to the University where he worked one day to use a library, & met him for lunch in one of the employee dining rooms in the school where he worked -- the Univ had recently received a huge grant from the military for research on cloning, & there was an article in the Univ newspaper on the table about it-- i made some [probably scathing ] comment about it -- he got up, went to stand next to his boss , to whom he'd previously introduced me, & said, smiling happily, 'I'm a clone!' --there were only a few other people in the dining room, & they were all silently looking at me, not at him as if he were weird -- this was one of the strangest experiences i've ever had

he also had told me that there were other greys working at the Univ -- i already had intuited that there is a contingent of reptilian hybrids working there in hi-level positions -- this was confirmed by a couple of other people, or at least they told me that they knew this

so this is one reason that i am convinced that the clones & hybrids are here, living among us -- the ones the 'Exopoliticians' are all excited about humans becoming 'integrated' with

it is not easy or fun for me to write about such things publicly --& more & more lately, i've been thinking, Why bother? most don't want to hear or know, & i am tired of snide comments -- tho here on PA, at least there are those like you, OnyxKnight, who have a clue & even knowledge

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

thanks for the response, OnyxKnight -- my one [self-described] grey clone [kind of] friend says she comes from 'Oreeon' in the Orion constellation -- we are' kind of' friends because i feel uneasy w/her connection w/the reptilians --[ i asked her point-blank one time if she's connected wthem, & she said, Yes] tho i like her as a person [i've only talked on the phone w/her] -- but then i have thought to myself, 'The Reptilians & Dracos are real; i don't hate them; & i suppose keeping some kind of dialogue open w/them, or those connected w/them, is a way of maybe having peace w/them at some point'

in response to Renee's question -- the other [also self-described] grey clone friend was also only a kind of friend --he was kind of difficult to be friends with, & i think i was his only friend -- we met at a bar when i was drinking -- i asked him if he were an elf when we were introduced -- i was off the mark, but i felt something not human there -- other people told me they found him 'creepy'

his work history was always in kind of techno support positions [the way the greys serve the reptilians] , including radar tech in the US Navy, then at Brookhaven, then at that Chicago U [i forget which one] that is associated w/NWO kind of projects , now at an Ivy League U where he does all the media for one of the schools

i have met his family [all of whom have cushy jobs], & he does not look like them -- bigger head & eyes

during the time we were hanging out, i did a mutual friend a favor & house sat for her -- the house was creepy, & i asked him [the grey clone] to stay in the house also the last night -- i had disturbing 'dreams' of greys all night -- also during this time, there was one stretch of road into town [not giving locations out of respect for his privacy] --when we were riding in the same car together, there was always a UFO -- the same one -- that followed along w/us on that stretch

he had already told me he was a grey -- he knew of my experience w/the reptilian

but the clincher for me -- i went to the University where he worked one day to use a library, & met him for lunch in one of the employee dining rooms in the school where he worked -- the Univ had recently received a huge grant from the military for research on cloning, & there was an article in the Univ newspaper on the table about it-- i made some [probably scathing ] comment about it -- he got up, went to stand next to his boss , to whom he'd previously introduced me, & said, smiling happily, 'I'm a clone!' --there were only a few other people in the dining room, & they were all silently looking at me, not at him as if he were weird -- this was one of the strangest experiences i've ever had

he also had told me that there were other greys working at the Univ -- i already had intuited that there is a contingent of reptilian hybrids working there in hi-level positions -- this was confirmed by a couple of other people, or at least they told me that they knew this

so this is one reason that i am convinced that the clones & hybrids are here, living among us -- the ones the 'Exopoliticians' are all excited about humans becoming 'integrated' with

it is not easy or fun for me to write about such things publicly --& more & more lately, i've been thinking, Why bother? most don't want to hear or know, & i am tired of snide comments -- tho here on PA, at least there are those like you, OnyxKnight, who have a clue & even knowledge
    Thank you for speaking about this - truly I understand how difficult it is - I certainly can't talk to everyone about some of the weird things I have seen over the years. This is the first time (this one and Camelot) I have even gone on any kind of forum or website that was even remotely related to this subject. I have known about stuff related to them pretty much on my own - since I was a kid drawing pictures of animals with big almond shaped eyes. This was way before 'Communion' came out - I freaked when I saw that book

So question - I assume they were the clones that are the human hybrid types?

I ask because I have seen them as babies - really rubbery like arms and legs. Hmm I think this was the early nineties. More human than not mind you.

I did not understand it until I saw an article about the astronauts loosing bone density due to the lack of gravity in space. Then I made the connection - they were looking for mother types to take them home and raise them here where there is gravity so that they could develop properly.

They were as I remember really quite odd in behavior, some just sitting lifeless, some extremely hyper-active - one boy, no more than a year old was constantly pulling on his penis. Like it didn't belong there. i couldn't imagine what these people would be going through trying to raise them. I felt so torn, to me (on a spiritual level) all life is sacred and has potential to become more than it appears. But what is something that is soulless without a conscience? With out the spark of God in the heart of all man.

I am in agreement with you on the motivations of some that don't want us to dislike any of them, totally unrealistic considering all that they have done here already. The lies, manipulations and decent do not encourage confidence to think that have more than their own agenda at heart.

I mentioned a experience I had earlier about a guy I knew for a short time that made the claim he was an alien - I didn't really make much of it until I saw him nearly a foot shorter about 7 years later. Have you seen anything / heard like that before? He looked perfectly fine otherwise.

Thanks again for taking the time to explain more.
    Cheers
    Renee

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Renee (here)
    Thank you for speaking about this - truly I understand how difficult it is - I certainly can't talk to everyone about some of the weird things I have seen over the years. This is the first time (this one and Camelot) I have even gone on any kind of forum or website that was even remotely related to this subject. I have known about stuff related to them pretty much on my own - since I was a kid drawing pictures of animals with big almond shaped eyes. This was way before 'Communion' came out - I freaked when I saw that book

So question - I assume they were the clones that are the human hybrid types?

I ask because I have seen them as babies - really rubbery like arms and legs. Hmm I think this was the early nineties. More human than not mind you.

I did not understand it until I saw an article about the astronauts loosing bone density due to the lack of gravity in space. Then I made the connection - they were looking for mother types to take them home and raise them here where there is gravity so that they could develop properly.

They were as I remember really quite odd in behavior, some just sitting lifeless, some extremely hyper-active - one boy, no more than a year old was constantly pulling on his penis. Like it didn't belong there. i couldn't imagine what these people would be going through trying to raise them. I felt so torn, to me (on a spiritual level) all life is sacred and has potential to become more than it appears. But what is something that is soulless without a conscience? With out the spark of God in the heart of all man.

I am in agreement with you on the motivations of some that don't want us to dislike any of them, totally unrealistic considering all that they have done here already. The lies, manipulations and decent do not encourage confidence to think that have more than their own agenda at heart.

I mentioned a experience I had earlier about a guy I knew for a short time that made the claim he was an alien - I didn't really make much of it until I saw him nearly a foot shorter about 7 years later. Have you seen anything / heard like that before? He looked perfectly fine otherwise.

Thanks again for taking the time to explain more.
    Cheers
    Renee
    thanks for your response, Renee -- i don't know the specifics of how he was cloned, & apparently successfully -- the ones you saw [during an abduction?] were maybe the less successful attempts?-- he gave info according to what he wanted to say, not what i wanted to hear -- we know so little -- trying to make sense of odd little facts & experiences here & there

if it's true that there are many ET races here now [coming in for the final feeding frenzy, i sometimes think, w/some ETs trying to protect us/deter the others] , then maybe there are differing programs/ways of cloning/hybridizing -- & ETs do know more about different dimensions/energies than most humans do -- w/the exception of mil/intel/other gov agencies who know at least some of what their pet ETs know -- & they aren't telling -- just saying 'They're here' is about as far as they go, & not many reveal even that -- makes me nervous, the secrecy -- i don't think the subject would be kept so tightly wrapped up if it were good for the mass of humans --

that's very strange, about the man who told you he was an alien being much shorter years later -- no, i've never heard of this kind of thing before, but there is so much weirdness associated w/ETs --Colin Wilson's book 'Alien Dawn' recounts some of the really strange stuff

about the soul, or lack of , in clones/hybrids -- i have come to no conclusions about this -- but the grey clone i described -- it was like he didn't have any real feelings of his own, but he knew how to use his eyes to project feelings that he wanted to, to get the response he wanted -- once i got very angry at him, & he came close -- i could tell he was gathering that energy in some way

if the clones & hybrids do not have souls -- what a terrible thing to do

i enjoyed your post -- thanks again

wynderer

+ Reply to Thread