+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JOIN THE REALITY OF ABSOLUTE LOVE (Vit Sirius)

1. Link to Post #1
    Moldova Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Vit Sirius For This Post:

Anastasia (26th September 2012), Anchor (21st September 2012), christian (20th September 2012), Flash (20th September 2012), Fred Steeves (21st September 2012), GaelVictor (20th September 2012), gaiagirl (20th September 2012), Jules (21st September 2012), Lettherebelight (21st September 2012), markpierre (21st September 2012), meeradas (22nd September 2012), modwiz (22nd September 2012), Nickolai (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (7th November 2012), Star Tsar (20th September 2012), white wizard (21st September 2012), WhiteFeather (20th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: JOIN THE REALITY OF ABSOLUTE LOVE (Vit Sirius)

Good to see you on the forums again. And Thanks for the Invite my Star Seeded Friend. Love your work my brother. Wanishi
    Im Taking a gander at it now.

{Peace.Love.One.}

W.f.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Anastasia (26th September 2012), markpierre (21st September 2012), modwiz (22nd September 2012), Vit Sirius (21st September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

PART 1 - Half an hour of useless talk.

Sorry, but how do you expect with all that is going on, for somebody to actually take you seriously? You are talking about joining another reality, a reality of absolute love. What would the world be if everybody started living out their own reality? In other words, their own fantasy lala land?

This is the kind of talks that really get me upset - you are trying to pacify poeple, and instead of helping them get orgianized and do something about the system, the alternative that you suggest is - drop the forums, information, knowledge, and internet ingeneral, and focus on positive thoughts and emotions, you will find absolute love. Instead of arming people with something of genuine weight, you turn them back into sheep, calming them before the slaughter.

Reality is not a switch that one can press and have things changed. I can sit at home and meditate and be all love&light while outside nothing really is changed. The reality check that I will get, even staying at home, would be when I get my bills for the month, and a reminder of my debts, to this so-called society.

You don't seem ill-intentioned, but you are pointing people to the wrong direction when it comes to help.

Absolute love = absolute unconditional acceptance of yourself and others (accepting that I'm being a victim - because I am, and accepting that the world is screwed up beyond measure - because it is?). Your advices don't really erase the "slave" status I have (or anyone else). Nothing is changed, other than pretending everything is fine or will be fine. You suggest that I accept things. But I will never accept that state that I am in.

Alternative world? Are you suggesting people start live in fantasy to ease reality? Because no matter how you turn the ball, it looks the same from any angle. This is what you are suggesting. And if people are to follow your advice, they may end up in a mental institution (as if there is not enough things that may put them there in the first place!)

I can imagine what PART 2 will bring.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

apokalypse (22nd September 2012), buckminster fuller (19th October 2012), D-Day (23rd September 2012), Heart-2-Heart (26th September 2012), modwiz (22nd September 2012), samvado (5th November 2012), Vit Sirius (21st September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Really clear Serius, well done. #4 is the crux of it. If you can get guys to understand that you can't organize illusions into something else, especially since they're misinterpreted.
    I don't know how you'd do it.
    For some it's a battlefield. I made a battle of it, but it's battling our own learning process.

But people can take a break from judgement once in a while, or study and learn how to do it and practice it, and see for themselves what it feels like. It's a state of mind, like fear is a state of mind.
    And from that state of mind you can organize yourself to live within and continue to grow past illusions.
    It isn't ignoring the content of a world of seeming suffering, but acknowledging the context.

Illusions can't last forever because they're not real, and you are. But if you've found yourself unable to seriously entertain fear anymore, you've found their end. It's near, but it's a struggle.
    Do you see how illusions linger so that clarity can fully recognize them for what they are? They continue to snap like angry terriers at your heals as you walk past them, however gracefully you can manage.
    Why is it that those moments of stillness with no particular thoughts seem so unique and precious?

Absolutely everything the judging mind of man views on it's own and experiences in it's day is a lie, because of interpretation.
    Doesn't matter if it's a harmful lie or a comforting one, the truth of it remains unknown. That's enough to demolish any stillness.
    Last edited by markpierre; 21st September 2012 at 11:35.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Carmen (26th September 2012), Vit Sirius (21st September 2012), WhiteFeather (21st September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    That's a bit harsh don't ya think Onyx? I'm not going to watch the rest of the videos bacause 1) It's a bit long winded for my taste, and 2) I already pretty much know where he's going with this.

The word love, and especially unconditional love, is extremely misunderstood by most people. It does not mean floating around on a cloud in constant meditation, and pretending that there is no suffering in the world. Contrastly, the more one understands the nature of suffering, the more capacity to love. And unconditional love is the ultimate creative force in the universe, just ask your alien contacts. If they are truly spiritual beings, they will confirm this.

There is not a thing to be done about our situation here, physically that is. There is no gaining enough knowledge to where an effective remedy can be devised. We're in someone else's house, and they make the rules. Only thing is, "they" are now separated from their inherent creative abilities, and we are not. This they have zero control over. Only when every other strategy has been tried, and failed, does this become apparent.

I think Wade Frazier summed it up best: "Love is the only way out". We can get it now, or we can get it later. It doesn't matter, because of course there is no time.

Cheers,
    Fred

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Thank you Vit.
    It is nice to see a refreshing view. I viewed part 1. I kept thinking about philosophy. How do you know you exist? I think, therefore I am. However, there is another perspective more powerful. I feel, therefore I am. Which is part of I am. I am me has more feeling, not necessarily information from a mind concept, but beyond that. Relating and respecting each individual is a part of God is beautiful. Anyway, to think beyond what we are comfortable is always thought provoking. We have a lot to learn from it.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

lookbeyond (22nd September 2012), Nickolai (23rd September 2012), Vit Sirius (21st September 2012), WhiteFeather (21st September 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    That's a bit harsh don't ya think Onyx? I'm not going to watch the rest of the videos bacause 1) It's a bit long winded for my taste, and 2) I already pretty much know where he's going with this.

The word love, and especially unconditional love, is extremely misunderstood by most people. It does not mean floating around on a cloud in constant meditation, and pretending that there is no suffering in the world. Contrastly, the more one understands the nature of suffering, the more capacity to love. And unconditional love is the ultimate creative force in the universe, just ask your alien contacts. If they are truly spiritual beings, they will confirm this.

There is not a thing to be done about our situation here, physically that is. There is no gaining enough knowledge to where an effective remedy can be devised. We're in someone else's house, and they make the rules. Only thing is, "they" are now separated from their inherent creative abilities, and we are not. This they have zero control over. Only when every other strategy has been tried, and failed, does this become apparent.

I think Wade Frazier summed it up best: "Love is the only way out". We can get it now, or we can get it later. It doesn't matter, because of course there is no time.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Maybe it is. I felt a bit frustrated wasting half an hour on that. I don't think watching the other video will make me feel any better so I probably wont watch it.

He had his own interpretation of what unconditional love is, and he made sure to emphasize that throughout the video, I haven't taken anything out of context there. And I have talked with the off-worlders about unconditional love, and like I thought even before the conversation, they were adamant that a change in perspective and emotional state wont help us out with our problems. And of course there are things that can be done with our situation - to think there are none is to accept defeat and role of a "slave".

What he suggested (even though I think its with best of intentions) is to give up places like this, or the internet altogether and focus on this version of his, of unconditional love and acceptance. By unconditional love it means no exceptions, by that it means accepting those who do everything to hurt us, and accepting our roles today as what they are. I would like to see him go to a person suffering from cancer or HIV/AIDS and tell them that they should accept who they are and think of unconditional love etc. (and just like crippled or overweight people, they should accept themselves as perfect - I'm not even sure why he used that word, its self-defeating).

I do have a right to be angry at this, since I feel its leading people in the wrong direction.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

D-Day (23rd September 2012), kreagle (26th September 2012), modwiz (22nd September 2012), Vit Sirius (21st September 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

What direction is that Onyx? Not sure I understand... Is there something else that is bothering?

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jules (here)
    What direction is that Onyx? Not sure I understand... Is there something else that is bothering?
    Pacified lamb. At least that's how I see it.

16. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

And I have talked with the off-worlders about unconditional love, and like I thought even before the conversation, they were adamant that a change in perspective and emotional state wont help us out with our problems. And of course there are things that can be done with our situation - to think there are none is to accept defeat and role of a "slave".
    Obviously you care deeply Onyx, and as someone who cared only for partying and chasing girls at your age, I highly respect that! Whatever it is you see as needing to be done, go at it for all you're worth, and then go at it again, because that's what you're here to do. Never give up.

Please keep this in the back of your mind though. Just because someone comes from a different planet or galaxy, doesn't necessarily mean they have your best interest at heart, same as here. As above so below, as below so above.

Fred

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

OK, but I stopped watching TV so much. less pacified... I am a pacifist. You told me how you view me, so you don't want to talk about it. I will respect that.

18. Link to Post #12
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Thank you very much, Vit Sirius!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Vit Sirius (26th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

Top stuff, Vit. Understanding the dynamics of love is absolutely fundamental to creating a better world. I hope to share my own experiences of it on Avalon soon, especially it's role in helping me get out of a mental institution, not into one.

And if people are to follow your advice, they may end up in a mental institution
    No offense intended Onyx, just sharing my experience.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

gigha (26th September 2012), Vit Sirius (26th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Thank you for the invite to watch your Video Sirius. Much appreciated.

I haven't been on this forum for quite sometime, i had gotten to a place where i was tired of all the endless talk about these issues ... it's become pretty clear to me that no one has the answers. (not to say people don't have wisdom or insight, which i do appreciate very much)

For Onyx: I understand your passion, thanks for your honesty. My feeling is that at the end of the day everyone on this planet is a flawed and faulted human being doing the very best we can with what we have. Judgment of others and clear seeing are optional for all of us.

Now that i've been pulled back here, i may just stick around and see what you all have been up to.
    Last edited by starsha; 26th September 2012 at 03:33.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Carmen (26th September 2012), gigha (26th September 2012), Vit Sirius (26th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Anastasia's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Vit:

I attempted to post a new thread on the Reality of Absolute Love Group. I believe I am still too new to initiate a post! ooops!
    So I arrived here and have watched one of your videos...I will view the rest later...it is now 12:33am eastern time.

Thank you and I look forward to more of this challenging perspective. I say challenging, since it is a task to convey the depth of feeling through technology.

But, it can be done. I am up for the challenge. I believe in the Power of transmitting through the ethers of higher frequencies. After all, isn't that what this is all about, rising above the mundane existance of the 3rd dimension into the vastness and limitless possibilities of the 5th dimension and above and beyond.

I feel you. I do understand.

This is it.

The word love holds such a charge in memories of for lifetimes of hurts/joys...to get past all of that would be miraculous.

Consciousness is the frontier we are excavating now.

If I had to rely on the manipulation of the material world through the laborious sifting through the 3rd dimension, I would feel hopeless.

It is only by my 'knowing' through actual life experience of the power of intention and manifestation through consciousness that I can (mostly) with joy begin each new day.

So, Thank you again.

You have presented a great light for me here.

Sincerely,
    Anastasia

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Post:

Lettherebelight (26th September 2012), Vit Sirius (26th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread