+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Treasury to Forclose on Federal Reserve (no - just some database cruft)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Default Treasury to Forclose on Federal Reserve (no - just some database cruft)

I am not near skilled enough to make heads nor tails of this. It was just brought to my attention and I am hoping that someone here can make some true sense of it, someone who is savy in this department of conspiracy research. Im stepping aside to see what comes up here.

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2...l-reserve.html

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

4evrneo (21st September 2012), GlassSteagallfan (21st September 2012), modwiz (22nd September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Default Re: Treasury to Forclose on Federal Reserve (no - just some database cruft)

That's one weird site but Benjamin Fulford would love it....

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: Treasury to Forclose on Federal Reserve (no - just some database cruft)

The current head of the U.S. Treasury is Tim Geithner, formerly the head of the New York Federal Reserve, and big shot in the IMF. Me no think so.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

I'd guess this is pretending to be a database record related to some business entity such as the Maryland Federal Reserve Office.

But the Federal Reserve Office in Maryland is the Fifth Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, in Baltimore Maryland, which is not mentioned on this page.

This page does have a listing:
    THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM (OBLIGEE)
    (Assignor) 50 MARYLAND AVE
    ROCKVILLE, MD 20850
    However what is at that address are various Montgomery County (a county of the state of Maryland) executive, license, registration, sheriff and court offices, not any Federal Reserve nor any U.S. Treasury offices.

Other than a strange assembly of apparently bogus or unrelated addresses, I see nothing here. No property amounts or transaction dates or details.

Either this is a bit of database cruft that someone discovered by chance and is having "fun" exposing, or it is a bit of intentionally created database cruft, perhaps planted by one of the interns in Regional Economic Studies Institute, home of this resiusa.org website, which the Maryland Department of Assessments & Taxation does redirect to for searches (see the link Search - Real Property Data at Maryland Department of Assessments & Taxation).

Oh, and one of the names GHOROUNDIDELCHEH on that page appears to be a total fabrication. The only instance of that name known to Google is on that page.

Conclusion -- there is nothing here, no substantive claims of any kind, conventional or conspiratorial, just an assemblage of institutional and individual names, with addresses given some of which are clearly bogus (that institution is not at that address, or that named individual doesn't exist.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st September 2012 at 20:17.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (21st September 2012), intruth (22nd September 2012), modwiz (22nd September 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

I added the qualifier "(no - just some database cruft)" to this thread's title.

There is absolutely nothing here (on that Maryland page or its history) to suggest in anyway whatsoever that the US Treasury is foreclosing on the Federal Reserve.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (21st September 2012), modwiz (22nd September 2012), write4change (21st September 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

An interesting read whether is pans out or not.

If NAWAPA happens, good rulers will treat the workers as CCC whereas bad rulers will use rifles for forced labor.

Also keep in mind that Glass Steagall reform is gaining traction all around the globe (including London), though it is not a cure-all. The NAWAPA project is just a part of the solution.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

modwiz (22nd September 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

My take on this, (which is over a year old and just now shows up on the Nesara website and the Kabuki website) is that the UCC Financing Statement, which is supposed to be a claim against the Corporate Federal Reserve for absconding with the NAWAPA funds, is in favor of the original organic Treasury of 1789 and NAWAPA, and against the corporate United States. How can the IRS be listed as the secured party too?

See the pdf. where you can actually read it. As you can see, it does have a date stamp and was actually filed.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9...nonamerica.pdf

Just like the Tim Turners process of becoming a Secured Party Creditor and filing a UCC 1 statement against your strawman account, which becomes a lien, one must be totally severed and separate from the 14th amendment corporate citizenship and be sovereign. As far as I know, those who claim to have access to their Treasury Direct account and have control of their trust, and can draw off their trust accounts, have NOT proven to be true.

What strikes me as odd, is one of the Secured Parties is the IRS. How can a de facto corporation be a secured party in a de jure system of original jurisdiction separate from such a corporatocracy?

Yet, Agricultural Liens (from my study of them) supersede all other types of liens and are enforceable. I haven't ruled out the possibility that there may be something to this, but it's NOT new information (a year old) and nothing has transpired as a result (to date)
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

modwiz (22nd September 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Dreamin, nothin more than Dreamin...

thanks for the chuckle...

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I am not near skilled enough to make heads nor tails of this. It was just brought to my attention and I am hoping that someone here can make some true sense of it, someone who is savy in this department of conspiracy research. Im stepping aside to see what comes up here.

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2...l-reserve.html
    First off, if there is anything of substance here it would be the other way around:

The Federal Reserve to foreclose on the Treasury...

+ Reply to Thread