+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Proof is in the pudding..see you in 3 months time.

1. Link to Post #21
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Proof is in the pudding..see you in 3 months time.

Good luck, Viking. you will be missed. mind you (pan intended) No one man can have a 'proof' for another. I am convinced that our minds are effecting out reality in ways that we can not even grasp.. It was proven to me already. and while you are doing your maditation and manifestation for abundant outcome for the economic manifestation, please send some of your love and good energies to the world and it's inhabitants and to other worlds and their inhabitants - since we are all related . happy time!
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 22nd September 2012 at 05:03.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Buck (22nd September 2012), CdnSirian (22nd September 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

We send you and your family our very best wishes and love
    Kathie

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Viking.. I just finished doing that. It felt really good to be separated from the Avalon community. Energetically I felt a big difference as I separated myself from the energy of this community and all that is shared here. I didn't do it to create abundance-- I just felt the need to be separated.

I enjoyed the separation so much that I was not sure I would ever come back. However one day a few weeks ago I found myself reading posts and writing my own again. I came back slowly and I'm thoroughly enjoying the forum again.

Enjoy your journey. I sure enjoyed mine!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Earth Angel (22nd September 2012), Limor Wolf (22nd September 2012), meeradas (22nd September 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Sail on, brave Viking, and best of luck to you (luck that you make). Yeah, this place does manage to steal hours from the day. I'm trying to wean myself from it a bit, i.e. just give it a few hours a day.

7. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Good luck Viking - I doubt you will need it, but it makes me feel better saying it. I wish you every abundance that one could possibly have.
    I will definately look forward to reading your diary after the 21/12/2012

Witchy

8. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

What if it all fails you miserably viking? Can you still regard that as a success?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

gripreaper (22nd September 2012)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,155 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    What if it all fails you miserably viking? Can you still regard that as a success?
    Mark..you will never fail if you adopt the right mind set...it all starts within the mind.

Anyway ...

SHORT AND SWEET.

Hello Avalonians and readers of this fine forum. Yes I know I did promise I would return on the 21st but I thought if the consciousness is in for a big change then let’s make the most of this time!

So anyway I thought I’d pop in let you all know that all is fine and dandy. Working with a major company within the motoring sector.

I did start a daily diary and it would have made interesting reading as to how I achieved where I am now. But somehow all the information was deleted accidentally by me. Sorry folks.

So to cut a long story short you all have the power to do whatever you want, you only have to steer your thoughts in the right direction. You ultimately are the captain of your own destiny.

Take control of your own mind set and certainly do not be cajoled into thought streams that are not of your making.

We are all to a certain extent creators of our reality, but we have been and are being denied this wonderful God given gift that has always been our birth right.

I am not going to bore you all with the finer details of what you all need to do; most of you here know the practices and how to achieve. The energies are high and the rewards are greater for those that project their thought with intent.
    I wish you all well and an amazing new age of being.

The Age of Aquarius is almost upon us. Be well.

Some useful tips.

1. Before meditation or focus always “ask for all negative energies to leave your mind body and space in the name of Creator God now” .If you feel a small shudder between your shoulder blades after saying this, they have left, if not then you are clean. The negative critters get up to all sorts of crazy stuff especially in this end play scenario. Also feel free to say this a few times a day if you are feeling negative and/or overwhelmed with negative energies.

2. Another trick is whilst you are focusing/mediating try to visualize for more than 30 seconds on one particular image/images/scenarios. If you do this you stand a 50% better chance of creating what you are visualizing. The impact on the consciousness is huge if you stay with the vision for more than 30 seconds. What you are doing is embedding the image and making the manifestation easier within your consciousness. The mind is all powerful and if you can trick the mind into something different than the current status of play then you will do the job far easier.

3. The most productive time for visualizing is just before you drift off the sleep called the myoclonic state, it’s just before that time when you hear voices and fall into that state. Another good time is when you wake up and your mind is normally buzzing around getting into gear and thinking what is the order of the day ahead, ignore these thoughts and take on your visualization.

These 3 tips are very important and must never be underestimated.

~~~~~~~~

Found this and thought it was apt…

If your thoughts have made you ill, your thoughts can make you well.

If your thoughts make you fearful, your thoughts can make you fearless.

When it comes to thoughts, you can have any thoughts you want.

If you want new horizons in your life, sing a different tune.

Your thoughts and patterns of thought can be anything you want, for you choose your thoughts. If you can choose them, you can unchoose them as well.

You can even change your heredity. In the blink of an eye, you can change your heredity.

There is nothing you have to hold onto. Not the past, not even the present, and not the future.

There is a beautiful world before you, and it is of your making. You can make your life whatever you want.

Just the way you grow out of old clothes, you are fully capable of growing out of old thinking. Because a thought was thought once doesn’t mean it belongs to you and that you must maintain it. Go up into the attic of your mind and toss out a lot of what has accumulated there. Clean out your mind of what you are better off without. You do not want to block the chi in your mind. Clean out the closet of your mind. Make room for new. Create a vacuum. Bring in flowering thoughts.
    Consider your mind a garden of thoughts. What kind of garden do you want? Plant that garden. This is the spring of your life.

~~~~~~~~~~
    That’s all.
    Good luck.
    We are all changing. And very exciting times.

viking 
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

11. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Anchor (12th December 2012), bennycog (12th December 2012), Calz (12th December 2012), Corncrake (12th December 2012), Cristian (12th December 2012), Eram (12th December 2012), fifi (12th December 2012), genevieve (12th December 2012), Heart-2-Heart (12th December 2012), kevlar (12th December 2012), LifeAngel (12th December 2012), mahalall (12th December 2012), Marianne (12th December 2012), sandy (13th December 2012), Swan (12th December 2012), Tony (12th December 2012), ulli (12th December 2012), Wind (12th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Welcome back, Viking. Glad to have you back with us in this exciting time.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

Eram (12th December 2012), Tony (12th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #29
    Great Britain Avalon Member Ian Gordon's Avatar
    Thanks

Good luck Viking, surround yourself with positive vibes, your mind is powerful enough to succeed, dont let other peoples negativity distract your focus (as TPTB do). Start small (I did an exercise on finding a car parking spot near the front doors when going to the supermarket lol) and build the reality you truely want, the more minds that share that vision the stronger it will be.
    I send you much love and my heart felt positive wish for your success.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Gordon For This Post:

sandy (13th December 2012), Tony (12th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #30
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Glad you are well,
    Tony

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

sandy (13th December 2012)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Hello Viking, thanks for the exercises and the words at the end - who wrote those? They are really good. Welcome back

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

20. Link to Post #32
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wise words thanks viking. love kevlar

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kevlar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2