+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What, me worried?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: What, me worried?

well, they want to know if we can do it without knowing the energy hitting us, most noticed in the charts, they shut down our info on sun flares to see if we can react to inbound energy without knowing when or where, they know we are getting good, but now are working on our senses...

let everyone know if a sudden headache hits, or extreme disiness, that is three days our from the flares energy hitting us...

we can do it...

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (24th September 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I heard planet X is coming:

http://thelightofdayradioshow.com/ar...rt_9-21-12.mp3
    Should I buy gold and silver?

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

Probably, since gold and silver are an asset class as well as can be used as currency for exchange in commerce, in the event of a major catastrophe which disrupts the centralized system tied to the electric and oil grids, which are dependent upon global functioning and are very vulnerable to any adverse effects or anomalies from the very narrow structure of their capacities and the vulnerabilities which are inherent is such a structure! (exclamation point)

At the very least, you will be able to keep up with inflation as the exchange rate of precious metals should preserve your purchasing power, provided that goods and services are still available in a functioning marketplace, and the supply and demand ratios are not skewed in favor of anarchy and scarcity and the fear of lack of resources flowing through the supply chains and the transportation networks.

Or, as an alternative, you could become a breatharian and live in a tent.

Be sure and keep an eye on the astrology:

Since Pluto (2008) and then Uranus (2011) arrived in the early degrees of the cardinal signs of Capricorn and Aries respectively the ingress charts have been fraught and tense, yet full of potential. As these two planets move further into the signs of Aries and Capricorn, and now that Saturn is moving out of Libra, the ingress charts get a little easier, which I think we experience as being psychologically more adapted to the atmosphere of deep change of these times, even though collectively and often individually we still have massive issues to deal with.

This year the Equinox chart (and this applies to both hemispheres) shows the Sun and Mercury in a T square configuration with Uranus and Pluto. This tense combination is the signature of our times: a periodically explosive mix with a new world trying to be born out of the ashes of the old, and with political parties still tending to unsuccessfully polarize in order to stabilize their interests.

The Moon is at 27 Sagittarius (conjunct the Galactic Center), signifying a period that favors adventure and philosophical thinking. The Moon is just void-of-course which for such an active chart means we will get time within this quarter to stop and contemplate our future actions, which will be helpful given how dynamic this period is for many of us.

Venus is active being sextile Jupiter and square Mars, so a mix here of luck and optimism with some tension between the genders. Usually this gives us some news of high-profile break-ups, and also brings gender equality issues to the forefront. Women may vocalize more than usual their anger and concerns about the ways they still experience gender prejudice, and men may on their side feel aggrieved and misunderstood, or at worst violent and punitive.

The day after the Equinox the Moon comes into Capricorn to trigger the Uranus Pluto square, and six days after the Equinox on September 29 the Sun will exactly oppose Uranus and square Pluto. So this week is likely to be full, and sometimes will take great diplomatic skill and personal soul-searching to navigate successfully.

In our personal lives we can best use this Equinox to contemplate balance in our lives, and because of the overarching Uranus/Pluto square and how it connects with the Sun, to let go of what no longer works for us in order to achieve better balance. This might include beliefs, habits, possessions, regrets, and relationships. Sometimes we just have to move on.

Wishing everyone, in both hemispheres, an experience of balance and serenity within the Equinox window.

Source & comments - http://www.patheos.com/blogs/planeta...-equinox-2012/
    Last edited by gripreaper; 23rd September 2012 at 06:50.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Belle (23rd September 2012), Hermite (23rd September 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (23rd September 2012), modwiz (23rd September 2012), Reinhard (23rd September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (24th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    well, they want to know if we can do it without knowing the energy hitting us, most noticed in the charts, they shut down our info on sun flares to see if we can react to inbound energy without knowing when or where, they know we are getting good, but now are working on our senses...

let everyone know if a sudden headache hits, or extreme disiness, that is three days our from the flares energy hitting us...

we can do it...
    Funny you should mention sudden headache...yesterday (9/22) afternoon I was meeting with a bride and groom to choose the music for their wedding when I suddenly got a bit light-headed and then noticed a "wavy line migraine" starting. I don't know what else to call them...it begins with a small dot with zig-zagging lines of various colors in the center of my vision, then grows to a backward C and gradually the C grows until it reaches the outer edges of my vision...then the headache hits.

The violinist I was working with seemed to be off his usually flawless playing as well...both of us struggling through "Meditation from Thais"...a piece we've both played so often we could probably play it blindfolded under normal circumstances.

This happened at about 3pm EST.

Can't remember the last time I had one of those, it was so long ago. Only lasted for about 30 minutes from beginning to end...much less time than normal as well. Still on the edge of light-headedness and dull headache this morning.

Don't know if it's related to the flares, but it was out of the ordinary...
    Last edited by Belle; 23rd September 2012 at 11:51. Reason: yesterday was the 22nd, not the 23rd

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (24th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

the Solar Stream just hit, maybe you felt a wave before it was washing over, I see some orange pointing at earth, back to staring down the Cannon Barrel...

I've been feeling real light headed from it, and watching some sports today made me wonder if others are getting this vertigo feeling too...

it's like the air is thicker so we can feel it as we spin past it at 1000 miles / hour...

think of things needing fixing, when extra energy is hitting...

using it helps prevent the head aches from absorbing too much...

10. Link to Post #27
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    the Solar Stream just hit, maybe you felt a wave before it was washing over, I see some orange pointing at earth, back to staring down the Cannon Barrel...

I've been feeling real light headed from it, and watching some sports today made me wonder if others are getting this vertigo feeling too...

it's like the air is thicker so we can feel it as we spin past it at 1000 miles / hour...

think of things needing fixing, when extra energy is hitting...

using it helps prevent the head aches from absorbing too much...
    Yes, Rocky. When I first read your question I just let it go. I then realized all night I felt like I was "high". When I went to bed at 6 AM this morning I was still buzzed. Today 9/23 was improved but still a little woozy. Tonight I either feel more like my usual self or I am getting accustomed to my buzz.

I remember saying to myself last night, "Damn, that wackadoo Rocky is right on here."

BTW. I love the spirit of your posts.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

well one of the charts are back, been big flares daily since the 20th... watch the orange movie, waves inbound, get ready... an earth directed pop on top of it could be the perfect storm...

No Fear!!!

wackadoo?

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

This explains alot...
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

13. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

-------

Enjoying this thread!

No, not worried at all. I'm focused and realistic... aware that I'm here on this planet for a reason. (And so are you!)

I'm as certain as I can be that in the next 6-9 months quite a lot is going to happen that may require us to get our life jackets on (routine and sensible when ocean sailing), work together well, and safeguard our energy, resources and well-being until the storm is over.

Like sailing at sea, storms are not to be feared -- just to be handled. If one wanted to avoid storms, one should not be at sea at all. Here we are all on this planet this lifetime, and it wasn't a mistake. You chose to be here. You have a mission to accomplish.

If you have a good boat and a good crew, then it's simply an adventure ... and, as a spin-off, a test and learning experience for everyone.

It can be a great deal of fun. Nothing trivial is intended by that statement. As spiritual beings, we're all fun-loving dolphins swimming in the universal sea... and sometimes we find ourselves trapped in nets which we have to get out of. That's part of the adventure, too.

The only real problem is remembering your mission. Not easy with Jason-Bourne-amnesia. Look for clues all around you: people you know, people you meet, the things that "happen to you", the coincidences and synchronicities, and what energizes you and keeps capturing your attention.

Then make a guess at what you might be here to do, and start right now -- if you're not already well on your way.

You didn't come here just to watch the show. You're also in the movie, and can change its course. That's why you're here.

Ask yourself these two questions today:
    • Am I doing what I came here to do?
    • Am I doing enough?
    (Of interest: my own answers to the above are (a) Yes, and (b) No, there's always more.)

My warmest wishes to everyone -- Bill

Afterthought:
    Posted as a separate thread here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50125-What-we-may-be-here-to-do

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th September 2012 at 13:30.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (24th September 2012), araucaria (24th September 2012), Belle (25th September 2012), Buck (26th September 2012), Fred Steeves (24th September 2012), gripreaper (26th September 2012), kaatje (24th September 2012), kanishk (8th January 2013), Lettherebelight (24th September 2012), Limor Wolf (24th September 2012), Revere (24th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (26th September 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (24th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sidney (24th September 2012), ulli (24th September 2012), Wind (24th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

'Why am I here?' has been my question most of my adult life.
    'To wake up everyone you meet'...was the answer, but it only raised further questions.
    First of all, it took a while to realize that I was included in that statement.
    One can be running around throwing buckets of iced water on all those snoozers out there,
    and even be quite efficient at it, but still be sleep-walking.
    To be worried occasionally is not such a bad thing then, as it acts as a springboard to make sure one wakes up oneself.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Limor Wolf (24th September 2012), Revere (24th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (26th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

xxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 11:44.

18. Link to Post #33
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Enjoying this thread!

No, not worried at all. I'm focused and realistic... aware that I'm here on this planet for a reason. (And so are you!)

I'm as certain as I can be that in the next 6-9 months quite a lot is going to happen that may require us to get our life jackets on (routine and sensible when ocean sailing), work together well, and safeguard our energy, resources and well-being until the storm is over.

Like sailing at sea, storms are not to be feared -- just to be handled. If one wanted to avoid storms, one should not be at sea at all. Here we are all on this planet this lifetime, and it wasn't a mistake. You chose to be here. You have a mission to accomplish.

If you have a good boat and a good crew, then it's simply an adventure ... and, as a spin-off, a test and learning experience for everyone.

It can be a great deal of fun. Nothing trivial is intended by that statement. As spiritual beings, we're all fun-loving dolphins swimming in the universal sea... and sometimes we find ourselves trapped in nets which we have to get out of. That's part of the adventure, too.

The only real problem is remembering your mission. Not easy with Jason-Bourne-amnesia. Look for clues all around you: people you know, people you meet, the things that "happen to you", the coincidences and synchronicities, and what energizes you and keeps capturing your attention.

Then make a guess at what you might be here to do, and start right now -- if you're not already well on your way.

You didn't come here just to watch the show. You're also in the movie, and can change its course. That's why you're here.

Ask yourself these two questions today:
    • Am I doing what I came here to do?
    • Am I doing enough?
    (Of interest: my own answers to the above are (a) Yes, and (b) No, there's always more.)

My warmest wishes to everyone -- Bill

Afterthought:
    Posted as a separate thread here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50125-What-we-may-be-here-to-do

Your words, Bill, completely resonate with me. I have one more question, and I am afraid no sufficient Answer to it so far, so if anyone has any good advice I am very willing to hear your perspective:

What about the others in this world, the majority of the society? We know it is a game (complaints to the copyrights holder will be filed as soon as possible), we know we are 'free spirits' and that we have other places to go to, But They don't, and the fear that they hold in their hearts will grow and will be felt. what a harsh lesson. should we excersie disattachment to the point that we are almost indifferent to others signs of distress, or is there something we must and can do to try and help calm down this society in transition? and How?

Limor ~

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

MorningSong (24th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (30th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

Hey Rocky_Shorz,

From the 'sound of things',.....THIS.......is all the world is 'worried about right now!',......according to Fox News, CNN, Piers Morgan, etc.

A 'Stinking Football Game!'

Let's see,......WW3 appears imminent,...the sun is trying to 'french fry' us all,....the whole world is on the verge of a 'Great Depression',......

.......and we're worried about Packers and the Seahawks?

Your friend, brother, and servant,......kreagle
    ***Death***************Burial***************Resurrection***

Quote 1 John 2:6 (KJV)

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

( Obedience to Acts 2:38 enables us to 'spiritually' walk down our own personal pathway to Calvary with our own personal Cross!)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (26th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kreagle (here)

Let's see,......WW3 appears imminent,...the sun is trying to 'french fry' us all,....the whole world is on the verge of a 'Great Depression',......

after knowing what awaits, it takes away the worry, whether a person believes Angels are helping, or ETs, we are being protected...

I keep an eye on storms, and quake buildups, but without worrying about anything really dangerous, I'm spending my time watching affects from the energy hitting all of us.

we can touch the leaders and they won't move towards war, they can't the meek are taking over...

now they, are worried, as they should be...

23. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Eh, I'm not worried about that at all Kreagle. See, I'm not a Packers fan, but without a doubt their man on defense came down with that ball.

24. Link to Post #37
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I heard planet X is coming:

http://thelightofdayradioshow.com/ar...rt_9-21-12.mp3
    Naw "Water wings"
    Keep the tongue in cheek modwiz my friend

Regards
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

kreagle (30th September 2012), modwiz (27th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (27th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Typhoon Jelawat Looms Off Taiwan, Bound for Disputed Islands...

Taiwan warned of floods and landslides as the second super typhoon in two weeks ripped through the East China Sea and headed for islands where Chinese and Japanese vessels are in a territorial standoff.

Link
    tough to have a good old fashion war with all of these dang storms blowing the boats away...

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

China just backed down and looks like both sides are back to talking...

nothing like a few typhoons slamming the bullseye to remind people we are all in this together and are puny compared to the forces of Nature...

still heading for Tokyo, their government hasn't stepped up to the changes expected...

turn off the nukes, they aren't needed...

28. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

Eh, I'm not worried about that at all Kreagle. See, I'm not a Packers fan, but without a doubt their man on defense came down with that ball.
    I agree, Fred,........Packers intercepted the ball,.....game should have been over. My only 'gripe' had to do with the 'incessant coverage' on Fox News, CNN, and reached a 'crescendo' when Piers Morgan was interviewing Bill Clinton at a 'sit down' and this same topic was addressed as if it was a 'World ending event!' Here, Clinton was 'folding his hands together, drawn together around his mouth', as if in a 'deep profound Presidential contemplation' of this horrible event taking place. If the TV had been 'muted', then, you would have thought that Piers Morgan and Bill Clinton were talking about 'Iran sending a surprise 'nuke' attack on Israel!' I just 'couldn't believe what I was 'hearing and seeing!' Priorities,.....priorities,.......oh well!!

By the way, I see 'youtube' has removed this video for 'violation of terms of content'

Love and Peace,.......kreagle
    ***Death***************Burial***************Resurrection***

Quote 1 John 2:6 (KJV)

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

( Obedience to Acts 2:38 enables us to 'spiritually' walk down our own personal pathway to Calvary with our own personal Cross!)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

Fred Steeves (30th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast