+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The mentalists - Can they do the 'undoable' ?

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: The mentalists - Can they do the 'undoable' ?

You should read Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes, the clues are everywhere!
    It's just being a little more sensitive. It's what started me on the spiritual journey.

Tony

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

13th Warrior (26th September 2012), Caren (23rd September 2012), chocolate (1st December 2013), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012), ulli (23rd September 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,366 times in 4,614 posts

Limor , you're funny . It's sort of zen koan . The answer is in the question, how can anyone do the undoable ?

So firstly someone postulates there are undoable things, I'm not saying it is you exactly and starting from there ,
    there are undoable things ..and then some strange people called mentalists who are trying to disprove it .

Does this logical direction form a base of materialistic dogma ? Rhetorical question sorry ..

So what is undoable ? Look at Life and how much do you , do we all really know about it .
    Even a tiny bacteria and how it behaves is still a mystery .. it is not a mechanism . It is an intelligence . Saying hello ...

What about plant life and its intelligence . What about any higher forms of life . How complicated are relationships between mind and matter ,
    the ancient question...which was the First cause ?

The Dark and Light question and answer . There was the Darkness .. the matter, Universe with laws and rules we are but speck of ,
    little grain of dust at the feet of this cosmic mechanism

There was an intelligence and cosmic creation... it all has happened and is happening, it just depends how sophisticated turns our understanding to be , of all those subtle and big matters ..

What do we know truly what shall happened , any next moment . But do we know..

There's a Universe of hidden things to be revealed and not to be revealed ..

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Eram (23rd September 2012), guido (19th September 2013), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012), seko (23rd September 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

"Stopping Time" - I posted this back in June, in the 'Here and Now' thread. What I learned was emotions, desire, and visualization make us powerful co-creators. I don't expect everyone to believe me. It's okay. I share this so that others can open to the possibility that we can be our own cause and effect in our daily lives. Demonstrate to yourself that you are more than what you've been conditioned to believe.

This never happened before, and it’s a lesson for me to dial up the inner awareness:

Wolfie, my dog, and I were out for a walk at the local shopping mall. There’s patch of woods on the outer skirts where he does his business. This afternoon, he couldn’t wait and picked a spot where everyone is out and about doing their Saturday to-dos.

I’m looking down to see if he’s finished and feeling embarrassed. I’m aware of the inner dialogue of, “I hope no one comes by.” With my head still down, and eyes raised, I saw four cars suspended in time; two on the other side of the median and two with several car lengthens between coming in our direction. No sound. Then, in the next nano second, they drove on.

It took about 30 seconds for me to recollect what just happened. After the initial “can’t be, that’s impossible”, I let it alone and walked for a few moments. Then asked, “What happened just before that point in time?” I ran the tape backwards and came up with the emotion of embarrassment, coupled with wanting a different outcome."

Emotion + Desire = a powerful affirmation of I choose my reality.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Caren (23rd September 2012), chocolate (1st December 2013), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), ulli (23rd September 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In 1989, this experience in Tai Chi allowed me to open beyond this 3D illusion:

Cloud hands is one movement in the Tai Chi form. The teacher had the class used this one form as a moving group meditation. When it was over, he had us move to the stage which was only three steps higher than the main floor.

With my mind still suspended from the exercise, I stepped on the first step and tripped because my foot went through the stair about 4-6 inches deep. I tried to catch myself with the other foot up the next stair. I tripped again. My foot went through the second one only 2-3 inches deep. Then logic took over and I caught myself with my hands, and mind clicked back to 3D solid material world. It all happened so fast that there was no time only an unfolding of a movie.

I believe in part, I had this experience because it was in a group. The group energy raise up my own potential. Those internal energies are known to more people now. Can you imagine what it's going to be like when we all come together? I'm excited.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th September 2012 at 01:53.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Caren (23rd September 2012), chocolate (1st December 2013), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), ulli (23rd September 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    "Stopping Time" - I posted this back in June, in the 'Here and Now' thread. What I learned was emotions, desire, and visualization make us powerful co-creators. I don't expect everyone to believe me. It's okay. I share this so that others can open to the possibility that we can be our own cause and effect in our daily lives. Demonstrate to yourself that you are more than what you've been conditioned to believe.

This never happened before, and it’s a lesson for me to dial up the inner awareness:

Wolfie, my dog, and I were out for a walk at the local shopping mall. There’s patch of woods on the outer skirts where he does his business. This afternoon, he couldn’t wait and picked a spot where everyone is out and about doing their Saturday to-dos.

I’m looking down to see if he’s finished and feeling embarrassed. I’m aware of the inner dialogue of, “I hope no one comes by.” With my head still down, and eyes raised, I saw four cars suspended in time; two on the other side of the median and two with several car lengthens between coming in our direction. No sound. Then, in the next nano second, they drove on.

It took about 30 seconds for me to recollect what just happened. After the initial “can’t be, that’s impossible”, I let it alone and walked for a few moments. Then asked, “What happened just before that point in time?” I ran the tape backwards and came up with the emotion of embarrassment, coupled with wanting a different outcome."

I had been up around 4 am and posted on this thread. Then went back to sleep.
    Just now...waking up, remembering my dream...and it was about you, WCBD.
    In the dream yourself and others had come to my house and were hanging out, and I was feeling guilty for not providing enough food...some people had left their Christmas shopping bags all over the place while others had started putting up Christmas decorations everywhere...while you and I were discussing missing time... about how I had just lost five hours of time...whem my last thought had been about making lunch, yet suddenly it was evening, from one moment to the next. I felt most distraught and confused. I was also worried that you were starving. Then I woke up and found your post. Weird, or what?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Caren (23rd September 2012), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Well, I have to pretty much go along with Ilie on this one. I do think that there are of course people walking this planet that can do these things, and much more, but not in this instance. I went to a party around a year ago, where a group of stage actors were in attendance. A very fun and interesting group let me tell you. I can easily see how they could go somewhere in public, pretend they are all total strangers, and pull off a stunt that would amaze people. I think likely there were many, if not all actors in the bottle and the walking through glass scene.

Cold reading is an art, and can very closely mimic being psychic. Like Ilie, I think I would also be an easy mark. I tend to be a bit air headed at times, and have a tough time hiding my facial and body language. Someone could probably read me like a book, if they really knew what they were doing. That's precisely why if I ever did go for a psychic reading, including Carol Clarke, I would divulge my first name, and not much more. No birth date, very little small talk, no nothin.

Criss Angel did a stunt in our area a few years ago. They were imploding a hotel,(one I used to work at) and he was going to be shackled, locked inside, and still make it to the roof to grab hold of a line dangling from a helicopter for the big escape, before time ran out. Well, of course time ran out, the rescue helicopter had to leave, and the building blew with him inside. Then miraculously a few minutes later, with the crowd still in shock, a dust covered Criss magically appeared out of the smoky rubble.

Check out what a local news channel caught.

Now concerning Uri Geller. He was exposed back in 1973 by Johnny Carson, who was an amateur magician, live on the Tonight Show. I hate to invoke James Randi, but his video is the only place I can find the Carson clip. He does do a pretty good job setting up what led to the appearance, but if you just want to see the Carson scene, go to the 5:47 point. It's painful to watch if you're a Geller fan.

Someone I have a lot of time for is Don Elkins (the scientist asking the questions in the Law of One books), who certifies Uri Geller as being 100% genuine.

See chapter 2 of his Secrets of the UFO
    http://www.llresearch.org/library/se...e_ufo_pdf.aspx

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Caren (23rd September 2012), chocolate (1st December 2013), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012), ulli (23rd September 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Uri Geller has a real psychic power as well as tendencies to fame, fortune and a strong need to be loved and accepted, as such, he was easily used and directed to the benefit of others.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

araucaria (23rd September 2012), Caren (23rd September 2012), chocolate (1st December 2013), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012), ulli (23rd September 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

In the dream yourself and others had come to my house and were hanging out, and I was feeling guilty for not providing enough food...some people had left their Christmas shopping bags all over the place while others had started putting up Christmas decorations everywhere...while you and I were discussing missing time... about how I had just lost five hours of time...whem my last thought had been about making lunch, yet suddenly it was evening, from one moment to the next. I felt most distraught and confused. I was also worried that you were starving. Then I woke up and found your post. Weird, or what?
    And I just awoke from five hours sleep, dreaming of being in a world where people where hungry and someone had just killed my wolf dog for food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Less than a few minutes before posting this (above), I posted this first (below), as I woke, in the here and now thread:

So you wanted to know, and we quest always. Trying to steer our paths.

Why is the truth.... a parable, and the future....a dream?

Only the ignorant and the innocent can change where they're going and who they've been.

What is the price of knowing?: The loss of choice, and the consequence of acts.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd September 2012 at 14:17.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Caren (23rd September 2012), chocolate (1st December 2013), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012), ulli (23rd September 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Originally posted by Ilie Pandia: "If that man could pass through glass he would not use the coat to hide the trap beneath the glass window and he would insert that phone into the bottle with a slow motion, not a quick snap meant to blur your vision. "
    Quite the opposite There must remain some element of concealment, otherwise it will be the most serious 'disclosure' the world ever known, (sounds familiar, UFO's anyone?) this way, it always remains on the thin line between illusion and a reality that can not be explained.

Quote "You may not open your mouth, but you are screaming your private thoughts to a trained eye and mind"
    How trained can one be to know someone's own personal signature, and be able to percieve the pin number and the credit card of a random person on the street. you certainly can't do that by only looking at them. Intuativness is a strong feature here but there seems to be much more to it.

It shouldn't be so surprising since we already know about people like Ingo Swan, Courteny Brown that were used for military, governmental and business purposes, and that RV and the CIA Mkultra are parts of our life, There are many many more examples, stories, testimonies about the true ability of the mind, and the possibility of the mind to control the matter.

Uri Geller has worked for the CIA, Lior suchard which appears on the second video is his Protégé

There is much more under the surface than meets the eye.

Thanks Ilie for presenting the voice of logic, I hope you don't mind me picking on the other side of the fence there is so much going on these days, That is so out of what we are meant to believe, we are an indoctrinated and mind controled society (though, some of us got a glimpse to other possibilities), we are genetically intervened, I believe it is important to stay open and examine things from a closer look.
    I'm not sure if Uri Geller worked for the CIA or whether they zoomed in on him in order to use him. Poor Uri.
    When Uri fist made the big media in England in the seventies I was learning astrology at the time and was already getting clients. One client who was the mother of five children asked me to do their charts, which in those days, before computer programs, was done on sheets of paper, and by hand. So I drew out all these charts and put the whole family into a single file.
    One of the teenage daughters, who was born in ' 63 had lots of angles in her chart which measure 150 degrees called inconjunct, or quincunx angles. I was still learning, so I called my teacher for advice on this chart.
    As soon as I told her the birthdate she said this kid is one of those spoon benders, and so I wrote the word spoon bender under the girls chart wheel...as a note.
    When Uri Geller did his spoon bending thing on TV several hundred children around the UK had suddenly displayed the same talent, and this later made news headlines. According to my teacher these kids were all born around the same time in 1963.
    ( btw...babies born during this week will also be highly gifted mentalists, due to the Pluto/Uranus square....)
    Anyway, to continue the story- only the eldest son came in person to have his chart read ...he was sitting across from me as I pulled all those charts out of the file...and he suddenly said..." You wrote there that my sister is a spoon bender, how did you know? She's been doing it all the time ever since that Uri Geller fellow was on TV."
    He had read that word I had scribbled on her chart document, read it upside down, from where he was sitting.
    From then on I knew that Uri was for real.

Later on I did Uri's chart and saw his talent...but also his obsession with celebrities...Uri is a Sagittarius, which made him an independent spirit...he didn't want to be trapped by the magic circle but rather come out in public with the science aspect of it all. He was genuine and sincere. Basically what happened to him was that he came across Wade Fraziers Godzilla...which is why I said 'poor Uri'.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (23rd September 2012), Caren (23rd September 2012), chocolate (1st December 2013), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Weird, or what?" Then you may have helped me remember about that bubble thing. It was back in late 1990's, and I took them down once the relationship ended. Last evening, I woke three times because my dreams had a different flavor to them. Different environments to what I usually experience, i.e., lots of schooling teaching and a student as well.

It's no accident that I found Project Avalon, which is the one and only forum I've been a part of. It's no accident I am part of the "Here and Now" family. This is my take: many, many of us spend our dream time hours together on adventures that I don't recall. And I am getting strong feelings that some of us go back lifetimes. There are day visits, too. The whole group goes for walks with me. Some are more talkative than others. All wear big, bright suits.

We are teachers and students for each other. We assist to awaken our unique co-creating abilities, not just on the "Here and Now," but everywhere. On one level we are The Collective. Ugh, I think I may have stated the obvious...again.

Christmas decorations everywhere...while you and I were discussing missing time... about how I had just lost five hours of time...whem my last thought..."
    UPDATE: Or Ulli, you traverse ahead.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 23rd September 2012 at 16:57.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Caren (23rd September 2012), Carmody (23rd September 2012), chocolate (1st December 2013), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), ulli (23rd September 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

The art of stating the obvious...that's just it.
    You are getting nearer to what mentalism and heartalism and intentalism is all about.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

It's just a movie ....

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Eram (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2018), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Originally posted by Ilie Pandia: "If that man could pass through glass he would not use the coat to hide the trap beneath the glass window and he would insert that phone into the bottle with a slow motion, not a quick snap meant to blur your vision. "
    Quite the opposite There must remain some element of concealment, otherwise it will be the most serious 'disclosure' the world ever known, (sounds familiar, UFO's anyone?) this way, it always remains on the thin line between illusion and a reality that can not be explained.

Quote "You may not open your mouth, but you are screaming your private thoughts to a trained eye and mind"
    How trained can one be to know someone's own personal signature, and be able to percieve the pin number and the credit card of a random person on the street. you certainly can't do that by only looking at them. Intuativness is a strong feature here but there seems to be much more to it.

It shouldn't be so surprising since we already know about people like Ingo Swan, Courteny Brown that were used for military, governmental and business purposes, and that RV and the CIA Mkultra are parts of our life, There are many many more examples, stories, testimonies about the true ability of the mind, and the possibility of the mind to control the matter.

Uri Geller has worked for the CIA, Lior suchard which appears on the second video is his Protégé

There is much more under the surface than meets the eye.

Thanks Ilie for presenting the voice of logic, I hope you don't mind me picking on the other side of the fence there is so much going on these days, That is so out of what we are meant to believe, we are an indoctrinated and mind controled society (though, some of us got a glimpse to other possibilities), we are genetically intervened, I believe it is important to stay open and examine things from a closer look.
    I'm not sure if Uri Geller worked for the CIA or whether they zoomed in on him in order to use him. Poor Uri.
    When Uri fist made the big media in England in the seventies I was learning astrology at the time and was already getting clients. One client who was the mother of five children asked me to do their charts, which in those days, before computer programs, was done on sheets of paper, and by hand. So I drew out all these charts and put the whole family into a single file.
    One of the teenage daughters, who was born in ' 63 had lots of angles in her chart which measure 150 degrees called inconjunct, or quincunx angles. I was still learning, so I called my teacher for advice on this chart.
    As soon as I told her the birthdate she said this kid is one of those spoon benders, and so I wrote the word spoon bender under the girls chart wheel...as a note.
    When Uri Geller did his spoon bending thing on TV several hundred children around the UK had suddenly displayed the same talent, and this later made news headlines. According to my teacher these kids were all born around the same time in 1963.
    ( btw...babies born during this week will also be highly gifted mentalists, due to the Pluto/Uranus square....)
    Anyway, to continue the story- only the eldest son came in person to have his chart read ...he was sitting across from me as I pulled all those charts out of the file...and he suddenly said..." You wrote there that my sister is a spoon bender, how did you know? She's been doing it all the time ever since that Uri Geller fellow was on TV."
    He had read that word I had scribbled on her chart document, read it upside down, from where he was sitting.
    From then on I knew that Uri was for real.

Later on I did Uri's chart and saw his talent...but also his obsession with celebrities...Uri is a Sagittarius, which made him an independent spirit...he didn't want to be trapped by the magic circle but rather come out in public with the science aspect of it all. He was genuine and sincere. Basically what happened to him was that he came across Wade Fraziers Godzilla...which is why I said 'poor Uri'.
    Also, that level of manifestation requires a quite potent level of energetic peaking. One tends to do it in sharp Kundalini pulses. We can spark, yes. A build up and sudden release. Channeling continually will drain our resources just as fast as does the spark, depending on the intensity of the act in the given physical world (level of matter integration, and so on). Again, it is that the sheer peak required is high, as stated, so we must build and then quickly, in a moment, commit to the given thing.

Regarding Uri and the CIA/US Military, a good chunk of that part of his tale, is told in the book : "PSI Spies: The True Story of America's Psychic Warfare Program", by Jim Marrs.

Now, why does the mystic, the sorcerer, the alchemist..why doe they seek out 'the white powder of gold?'

They do it as the vibrational center of that particular atomic structure binds to the DNA and enables one to gate more energetics than normal. to be connected to more energetics than normal. to charge the self and to access those fields, exactly like that of a FET, or MOSFET, an organic transistor portal, guided and gated by the occupant of the given body and DNA pattern.

The danger is that one can open that door of experience in ignorance and break the pattern of innocence and ignorance of the given self... and gain serious consequence for acts, due to the potency of said acts.. regarding worldly effects and interactions.

And thus, curse the development of the self.

There is danger, for the unknowing person.. in this area. Do not gamble. The price is high. Very very high.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd September 2012 at 14:52.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (23rd September 2012), Caren (23rd September 2012), chocolate (1st December 2013), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012), ulli (23rd September 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

And I just awoke from five hours sleep, dreaming of being in a world where people where hungry and someone had just killed my wolf dog for food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Less than a few minutes before posting this (above), I posted this first (below), as I woke, in the here and now thread:

So you wanted to know, and we quest always. Trying to steer our paths.

Why is the truth.... a parable, and the future....a dream?

Only the ignorant and the innocent can change where they're going and who they've been.

What is the price of knowing?: The loss of choice, and the consequence of acts.
    Ah, the price of knowing. Before knowing one is mindless, one is either being stirred by instinct, and therefore bent on survival, or by whims, fight and flight responses...either of those can be used by spirit, and therefore one is a puppet.
    With knowledge comes more independence from outside interference. Who said it was a bad thing?
    Context and consequence are elemental, my dear Watson.

But you are right, it does come with a price...the same price all new developmental stages have to pay...
    namely trial and error.
    That whole manifestation thing...the reason we are still bad at it is that we might need another two hundred years of practice before the earlier layer of knowledge is really in place.
    First layer is instinct, second layer is feeling, third layer is knowledge, forth layer is manifesting reality with intent.
    Last edited by ulli; 23rd September 2012 at 14:53.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (23rd September 2012), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Pie'n'eal: " the clues are everywhere!"
    They are Tony, But it seems that not all of us are meant to be detectives

Quote Originally posted by Agape: "The answer is in the question, how can anyone do the undoable ?"
    You are quite right, Agape :~) This is why I put the word ' undoable' with an apostrope which is giving it a slightly different intent, I hope.

Quote "So what is undoable ?"
    There are some things that can be done but WE can't do them: like creating worlds , effecting the weather, traveling the galaxy without a snorkel

Quote Originally posted by Agape: " There's a Universe of hidden things to be revealed and not to be revealed .. "
    I believe you said it all there in a nutshell ~ Thank you.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Carmody (23rd September 2012), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012), seko (23rd September 2012), ulli (23rd September 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    It's just a movie ....

One of my favorite moments in the Matrix. Though, today, it takes on a different understanding.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Caren (23rd September 2012), Carmody (23rd September 2012), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

A general note, is all this is.

My posts are aimed toward the one thing: Yes, this is all coming out. But that one must ponder..before they follow the gourd, or follow the shoe. Sentience is all about sentience. That's a thing called 'becoming'.

Reaction, is all about being an animal, unthinking. Don't confuse the two. Upward spirals and downward spirals. One direction....requires a bit of patience. A little goes a long way.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    It's just a movie ....

One of my favorite moments in the Matrix. Though, today, it takes on a different understanding.
    This is more important than you think. The universe is very conservative with energy.

what do you think it takes to shift a future for a humanity? Quite a bit. thus, a person changes a timeline as a bubbled self, before a universe changes for them.

there is no spoon, rather it is you that bends.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012), ulli (23rd September 2012)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I attended the “Stuart Wilde’s Warrior Wisdom 5 day Intensive,” in Taos, New Mexico, 1990. I signed up without knowing what it was going to entail. Emphasis was an outward bound experience including repelling mountains, high wire activity, blindfolds, trust exercises, firewalk, sweat lodge, lecture, dropped us off in the snowy mountains alone for an undisclosed amount of time. He taught ‘warrior skills’, meditation 3:30 a.m., how to obtain energy, and group accountably, etc.

Stuart Wilde also taught mind techniques such as to override or replace thoughts. There’s no mystery to it. We were drop in the market place to practice. It’s a combination of visualization and ‘chi energy’. It was an experiential exercise, but also understood the ethics and accountability for use of power over others. The point was demonstration of energy, not to control.

Now years later, on ‘how to obtain or use energy from others’, I see differently. Energy comes from within. I build it and tap the power within. In fairness to Stuart Wilde, I may have missed that point. He did state these exercises were to experience beyond the ordinary world.

It’s easy to see how mind control is used on the masses. Building chi through right practice and life style increases internal spirit/light and awareness of Truth and balance of mind, body, spirit. Which overrides any illusionary dark ones.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th September 2012 at 01:58.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AriG (27th September 2012), Carmody (23rd September 2012), Eram (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), Mike (23rd September 2012), ulli (23rd September 2012)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I attended the “Stuart Wilde’s Warrior Wisdom 5 day Intensive,” in Taos, New Mexico, 1990. I signed up without knowing what it was going to entail. Emphasis was an outward bound experience including repelling mountains, high wire activity, blindfolds, trust exercises, firewalk, sweat lodge, lecture, dropped us off in the snowy mountains alone for an undisclosed amount of time. He taught ‘warrior skills’, meditation 3:30 a.m., how to obtain energy, and group accountably, etc.

Stuart Wilde also taught mind techniques such as to override or replace thoughts. There’s no mystery to it. We were drop in the market place to practice. It’s a combination of visualization and ‘chi energy’. It was an experiential exercise, but also understood the ethics and accountability for use of power over others. The point was demonstration of energy, not to control.

Now years later, on ‘how to obtain or use energy from others’, I see differently. Energy comes from within. I build it and tap the power within. In fairness to Stuart Wilde, I may have missed that point. He did state these exercises were to experience beyond the ordinary world.

It’s easy to see how mind control is used on the masses. Building chi through right practice and life style increases internal spirit/light and awareness of Truth and balance of mind, body, spirit.
    If each person were to decide for themselves where to direct their energy, and why,
    and have a list of priorities, with full knowledge of how their inner engines work....
    And if this was in line with the highest will, they would move through space-time like meteors, only slowing down for others to catch up with them.
    But their energy supply would never run dry.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Jenci (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,577 times in 5,713 posts

i've enjoyed reading all these contributions, especially some of the personal experiences you've all had with magic.

look, i know some employ actors, but the bigger the star the more difficult this becomes. i've seen David Blaine do seemingly impossible tricks that would have required the cooperation of dozens of people, over and over and over again( street magic stuff, not vegas stage stuff, which obviously requires a bunch of cooperating people). and what kind of magician wants all these people knowing he's a fraud? if Blaine is using actors, there must be hundreds of people out there who know his secrets, and one has to wonder where all the expose's are exposing him as nonsense.

there are people who produce, and there are people who talk. the reason i'm so impressed with people like Blain is that he produces - not only wonderful illusions, but also extraordinary acts of stamina and will power and endurance. there are another group of people who have read a few books and say things like 'oh that's easy, you just build up your chi and then...' or 'that's nothing, he simply focused his energy and...' and what? and why don't you do it then? these are my usual questions. but none of them can come even remotely close to what these guys do.

i s'pose i'm a bit frustrated because i've sought out the paranormal/magical for so long and have so little experience to show for it. i've had psychics (famous ones!) fail me miserably; i've had literally dozens of so-called healers 'send me healing energy', but it hasn't resulted in sh#t. i'm very jaded. i'm a 'show me' kinda guy. so i have a great appreciation for what these talented magicians can do.

i mean, say what you will, but for 10 Avalon bonus points, will someone *please* explain this trick to me: Blaine asks an individual to think of someone. Blaine appears to read their mind, and then, using a lighter, signs this mystery person's name on said individual's abdomen in chalky black...while operating *outside* their clothing and never touching their abdomen. wtf?
    Last edited by Mike; 23rd September 2012 at 15:31.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Brodie75 (23rd September 2012), Carmody (23rd September 2012), Limor Wolf (23rd September 2012), RunningDeer (23rd September 2012), ulli (23rd September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast