+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The power of one.

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default The power of one.

There is power in non-violence: each one of us has the power of one.

3.45 "They can kill my body, they can will have my dead body....but not my obedience!

Last edited by Tony; 23rd September 2012 at 15:00.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), Cristian (24th September 2012), Fred Steeves (24th September 2012), gaiagirl (23rd September 2012), greybeard (23rd September 2012), Jean-Marie (23rd September 2012), Jenci (23rd September 2012), jjjones (24th September 2012), Jules (24th September 2012), lookbeyond (24th September 2012), Marie (24th September 2012), Melinda (23rd September 2012), Reinhard (24th September 2012), Reirrac (23rd September 2012), seko (23rd September 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Thumbs up Re: The power of one.

Beautiful Tony! Wanishi

We need to understand that we are,
    L iving
    O Ne
    V ibrational
    E nergy

We are all connected to everything in this infinite geometrical universe, all ideas and creations are manifested through consciousness. In This Infinite Collective Nothing is seperate or divided. But some still choose to be divided so from itself which is of creation. <~:W.f:~>

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), gaiagirl (23rd September 2012), greybeard (23rd September 2012), jjjones (24th September 2012), lookbeyond (24th September 2012), Marie (24th September 2012), Melinda (23rd September 2012), modwiz (24th September 2012), Reinhard (24th September 2012), Tony (23rd September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member gaiagirl's Avatar
    Thanks

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gaiagirl For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), jjjones (24th September 2012), lookbeyond (24th September 2012), Marie (24th September 2012), Melinda (23rd September 2012), modwiz (24th September 2012), Reinhard (24th September 2012), Tony (23rd September 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Re: The power of one.

I just love synchronicity. Last night I watched the movie "The Power of One". It was about Apartheid in South Africa - and it showed how when all the tribes came together and acted as One, they had more effect. I keep hoping that in my country (and all the countries around the world) people will realize our best chance for change is to stop polarizing - Republican/Democrat, etc - and to come together with our common hopes.

No matter what race, religion, etc., if we can focus on:

We all want clean air and water.
    We all want inexpensive health care
    We all want accessibility to education
    We all want to be able to work and receive compensation that will support our families in a reasonable lifestyle.

Last night before I went to bed I asked: What can I do? And this morning when I awoke, the first thing I saw on PA was this thread - and an answer came. Thank you Tony for allowing the Universe to work through you.

I just love the way it works, don't you?
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 23rd September 2012 at 16:22.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), jjjones (24th September 2012), lookbeyond (24th September 2012), Marie (24th September 2012), Melinda (23rd September 2012), modwiz (24th September 2012), Reinhard (24th September 2012), Reirrac (23rd September 2012), Tony (23rd September 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    I just love synchronicity. Last night I watched the movie "The Power of One". It was about Apartheid in South Africa - and it showed how when all the tribes came together and acted as One, they had more effect. I keep hoping that in my country (and all the countries around the world) people will realize our best chance for change is to stop polarizing - Republican/Democrat, etc - and to come together with our common hopes.

No matter what race, religion, etc., if we can focus on:

We all want clean air and water.
    We all want inexpensive health care
    We all want accessibility to education
    We all want to be able to work and receive compensation that will support our families in a reasonable lifestyle.

Last night before I went to bed I asked: What can I do? And this morning when I awoke, the first thing I saw on PA was this thread - and an answer came. Thank you Tony for allowing the Universe to work through you.

I just love the way it works, don't you?
    Tapping into the universal source field. It seems we can collect information here and become synchronous with others in this field of thought energy consciousness.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd September 2012), CdnSirian (23rd September 2012), gaiagirl (24th September 2012), jjjones (24th September 2012), lookbeyond (24th September 2012), Marie (24th September 2012), Melinda (23rd September 2012), Reinhard (24th September 2012), Tony (23rd September 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member Paranormal's Avatar
    Thanks

A friend just told me that Ghandhi was actually a British shill who was a lawyer and he got out of control. Does anyone think this could be true as I haven't found any evidence thus far.
    "There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method [FLOURIDE, ANTI-DEPRESANTS…] of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears… producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it [AFTER 9/11]." - Aldous Huxley 1961 speech:"Contented with your servitude"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paranormal For This Post:

Tony (24th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Being sentient we are not perfect yet. Each of us has something unique to offer.
    Some start a process, others maintain it, while others finish it.

If we all do what we can, it may not be perfect in other's eyes, but we do what we can.
    As we know from our investigations, there are those who twist and utilise everything
    to disrupt a natural process. This is done to change the direction of peace to division.

We should all tread very carefully.
    Tony

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

gaiagirl (24th September 2012), lookbeyond (24th September 2012), WhiteFeather (24th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

The best thing about non-violence, is that those living in a violent mentality don't know what to do when you don't comply at their level. It is not easy rationalizing with people that are not rational. It is like trying to talk logic to a two-year old. A two-year old doesn't understand beyond his level at that moment. Still it is worth thinking about a non-violent, forgiving, and more tolerant world. It takes more more courage to be non-violent, definitely. I am not perfect, but working on being a better person.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

gaiagirl (24th September 2012), lookbeyond (24th September 2012), Tony (24th September 2012), WhiteFeather (24th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jules (here)
    The best thing about non-violence, is that those living in a violent mentality don't know what to do when you don't comply at their level. It is not easy rationalizing with people that are not rational. It is like trying to talk logic to a two-year old. A two-year old doesn't understand beyond his level at that moment. Still it is worth thinking about a non-violent, forgiving, and more tolerant world. It takes more more courage to be non-violent, definitely. I am not perfect, but working on being a better person.

I agree Jules.
    Non violence is really not reacting out of habit. We are programmed to react and our belief in a solid "I" causes us to react. The moment we react, is the moment we lose our pure stillness and reinforce an ego. This does not mean we do nothing, but we can now be more creative and compassionate in our response.

This very non reaction produces a higher intelligence and brings us closer to inner peace.

The world will always be crazy and chaotic and selfish, that is what sentient beings do, but we our small way we can address a balance...outside and inside.

All the best,

Tony

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

gaiagirl (24th September 2012), Jules (24th September 2012), WhiteFeather (24th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread