Thread: What we may be here to do

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: What we may be here to do

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    7 churches, 7 spirits and 7 stars to teach us the truth of the trinity...

for without the 1 Father, 1 Son and 1 Holy Ghost...

777-111=666

man is lost to the beast...

the Holy Ghost or Spirit, is God's wife
    Or 777-111=666 means that without God, we are merely animals.

Thank's! I've always wondered about the feminine aspect of God,
    and the Holy Spirit would make sense, since to me this is the closest and easiest aspect to feel, and it is nurturing.

I asked a Mormon about the feminine aspect of God once(in person, not online),
    he was the top man(president?) of the local church, and he said 'God does have a wife, but we don't talk about her...'.
    Like it was some big secret..Strange answer...
    Islam was created to honor women, and look where it lead...

14 year old shot for speaking out...

now 99% of Islam is peaceful and women loving, but a few cavemen didn't like having to listen to their wives, so for them, the meaning was lost...

Bohemian Grove...
    Templars and Masons

all have honored her, and it is a secret never brought outside of their "club"

could be the biggest secret ever buried...

the most important treasure the Templars kept hidden from the world

now that the world is getting educated, it really wouldn't hurt any of the churches to let the truth out...

Pat Robertson brought her up on National TV, and it didn't cause any ripples, but it did make me smile...
    Ahhh, Rocky...who comes up with all these ideas in the first place??
    Guys do!! Even about there not being a God, neither male nor female....
    Meanwhile us women know the Truth:

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th October 2012), Caren (12th October 2012), CdnSirian (13th May 2013), Chester (11th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2012), Sidney (11th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    I have been reading the book "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. One of the main tasks they say we have is to simply "Remember who you are". It is said many many times through-out the book . For the life of me, besides going through some kind of regression process, I don't know how to translate that simple sentence.

Carry the light, carry the frequencies, carry the information. All of that I get. But i don't remember "who I am". Does anyone have the answer in laymans terms, what I am suppose to get out of that.
    it means you are a kind loving Spirit, meant to enjoy this experience without fear. pain is usually attached to a lesson, and some get down, not remembering they are perfect...

all is good...

even the bad dudes at the top have a heart, but they are thinking only of themselves not understanding they won't find happiness until they help others.

our inner lights are meant to be shared with everyone around us.

finding our inner peace, is just the first step...

joining Avalon the second...

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

the truth of the Trinity is the same as life...

it takes a man and a woman to create a child, a piece of each of their souls goes to their children.

Man is made in God's image...

so why would anyone even imagine he didn't have a wife to create 7 billion Children...

5. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

the truth of the Trinity is the same as life...

it takes a man and a woman to create a child, a piece of each of their souls goes to their children.

Man is made in God's image...

so why would anyone even imagine he didn't have a wife to create 7 billion Children...
    I think reality is still a bit bigger than that.
    I mean..what's 7 billion children, from God's perspective?

The earth is just an ovum in God's wife's belly and those meteor showers?
    God only knows what they are and where they came from.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th October 2012), Caren (12th October 2012), Chester (11th October 2012), meeradas (11th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2012), Sidney (11th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    http://news.yahoo.com/pakistani-scho...123901592.html

Who do you know that wouldn't be (or is not) thoroughly pissed off about this type of crap?

Give me a job - Universe... please, give me a freaking job!

justoneman
    First thing, I consider the source. MSM, Yahoo news, and put out by Reuters. What is in a name? Yahoo is for yahoos. If you are pissed off, then they did their job. Keeping you angry at imaginary terrorists is important while we pour billions of dollars into keeping our very important crop and product protected with our military.

Unless, you are talking about being pissed off at our government and NATO for occupying a country and killing their civilians. Then yes, I am pissed off with you.
    pissed off at the whole thing, Mod... the whole mind blowing lack of basic court awareness all the way around. Perhaps the story is one big lie... then I am pissed off at the perps who make up such crap... perhaps the story is true and I am pissed off at the segment of humanity that has allowed themselves to fall for such ideological garbage that they would justify, much less commit, such an action. I do not believe it could all be a media production the suppression of women in various parts of the globe, suppression that is in some ways based on some group within humanity's interpretation of their specific religion. I am well aware that events at this level, when they do indeed happen may very much be manipulated into occurring by very real but hidden human beings... I am also open minded the manipulation can come from beyond the mere realm of the 3D human... regardless of what may be the causes, and levels of partial responsibility... it still pisses me off and the worst part is that I know my pissed offness feeds the monster, perhaps the very single monster that perceives it sits at the top of the negative emotions food chain. Anyways... there ... I spit it out to the universe. The dark side wins again.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th October 2012), modwiz (11th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2012), Sidney (11th October 2012), ulli (12th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #186
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    I found that there's is a state I can be in where much more of the synchronicity experiences arise, in fact, exponentially more. One might suggest that when I am allowing myself to be in that state, I am following my "destiny."
    I have on many occasions been shopping and found my shopping receipt to reveal the totals of £6.66, £7.77(Jackpot!) and £8.88(Thank you Jesus!). It happens a lot, I even get the numerical values for other various God names from the Bible like 242 'El Roi'(The God of my vision).

I think that here there is the possibility that my unconscious mind was keeping tabs on the prices as I was shopping and in some ways directing my conscious mind to make certain choices so that these numbers would come up, as a message from my inner self. Like £8.88 would mean that Jesus would approve of my shopping, and £6.66 might mean be careful or stop behaving like an animal(Beast in Revelation translates literally as 'Animal' or any animal that grazes, "666 the number of the sheep" puts a different slant on it doesn't it).

So I synchronize with all of these triple numbers 666,777 and 888. Interestingly I checked out how these numbers would interact with each other as musical frequencies and I found that 555Hz,666Hz,777Hz,888Hz and 999Hz all share harmonics with each other, and so blend well together musically.

777 is also in the Bible, I think it was the age Lameck lived to, but I don't know what it means. Can anybody shed any light on the possible meaning of this number?
    Yeah, once we decide to project meaning at those numbers they happen to pop up all the time.
    Part of God's way of giving confirmation that we are connected to some major miraculous system.
    Or not. Those who doubt it, for them nothing shows up that could be termed miraculous.
    Even that in itself is quite remarkable. Until they open their minds just a little...then it might come flooding in.

So to go back to topic, we may not be here to do anything, other than discover this wondrous system,
    and then start using it to our own benefit as well as that of others...
    Excellent Post - Thank You

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th October 2012), Caren (12th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2012), Sidney (11th October 2012), ulli (11th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #187
    Language
    English
    Thanks

7 churches, 7 spirits and 7 stars to teach us the truth of the trinity...

for without the 1 Father, 1 Son and 1 Holy Ghost...

777-111=666

man is lost to the beast...

the Holy Ghost or Spirit, is God's wife, she is known by different things to different religions, Mother Mary, Tara...

she is my Spirit Guide

when I first asked who she was she said "I am..." and paused not knowing which name to give me, but that said it all...

through Divine Destiny, I have become a non bloodline King of the heart of the middle east...

my bloodline goes back to Washington.

both sides of the final battle in one person...

and I don't like wars...

God has a sense of humor...
    Thank You Rocky_Shorz - I now understand why that trilogy is significant for you and appreciate your sharing of it. Love Ya, Bro

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Caren (12th October 2012), Sidney (11th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

when I see a friend is seeing the 666s, it is a hint to let me share what they are missing...

I'll never fear 666 again...

when 111 pops up again and again, it is something they are doing, when it is 1111 they are waiting for us to complete a task...

3/4 Japan...

I saw the 11 Mag earthquake 7 years before the event... the tsunami would have slammed California setting off the Yellowstone Super Volcano, the relief valve for such events...

111 was popping up continuous, I knew something major was coming...

days before it turned to 1111

I couldn't think of what I could do, so I believed and asked for help...

it hit, then was downgraded again...

keep the faith...

I was talking with God while here on Avalon when I saw the earthquake had hit and Skib appear to give us real time updates...

so much has happened since we all gathered...

we're here, for each other...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11th October 2012 at 19:26.

14. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

when I see a friend is seeing the 666s, it is a hint to let me share what they are missing...

Be afraid!!
    You should be!!

Unless you can get this fellow's dilemma solved:

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th October 2012), Caren (12th October 2012), Chester (12th October 2012), Dennis Leahy (11th October 2012), meeradas (11th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2012), Sidney (11th October 2012)

16. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

I battled Abbadon before he knew I was here, I was hidden in the wilderness...

he was just an evil wizard, using burning hatred for power, religious hatred along with racial...

the moment he knew I was here, he attacked, I had arch angels on each side of me that seemed nervous, I was too naive to know what was coming.

he wanted to control my gifts to rule the world, but God had different plans...

after the battle, I reached down to help him up, just a shoulder wound, he stabbed a knife into me, I dropped to my knees, Mohammad was with me, I was bringing the heavens together and all of his followers watched the battle.

He called out to Jesus and he appeared and healed me before I died...

I looked up and said sorry, I couldn't kill him, he smiled and said he couldn't either...

Then he showed the doorway to the previous dimension of darkness we had all come through, Abbadon jumped through it, and below him the lake of fire...

then I woke up, with keyboard imprints on my forehead. I had been asleep for hours...

so no, I'm not afraid...

17. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Be afraid!!
    You should be!!

Unless you can get this fellow's dilemma solved:

remember the AI computer I mentioned is running in the 85% of our brains not being used?

God has his user name...

18. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

and for those who think I'm nuts sharing this, it isn't the first time...

Bill wanted to know why we are here, he's known since I first joined about this story.

as we get closer to December, so many people are losing faith, but we're going to be fine...

here at Avalon our Spirits are quietly communicating with each other, teaching and bringing others in to our group.

Carmody, how large would you say we've grown including the lurkers, you are still watching the channels.

24 hours a day, we are connected from around the world, nothing happens without our collective knowing, some are watching the sun while others are sleeping...

PTB can't breath without us watching...

We are meek, but incredibly powerful gathered together, and if the net drops, we are still connected and like a blind person whose other senses get more sensitive, that is what would happen if they tried to unplug us.

at this point there is no disconnect, and they know it.

they have sent spies in, but before typing their first words, Avalon knows and send them away, they quietly slither back into their hole...

19. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

In Hebrew gematria the sentence "He is one God" gives 111 as does the word 'Aleph' which means 'Unity' or 'one'.
    Crowley used the number 777 because it is the value of the phrase "One is the Spirit of the Living God".

Also Alistair Crowley see's The Holy Spirit as female too, since the word Ruach(Spirit) is a feminine. He also equates the Elohim as mother.
    I don't know why TPTB have kept the feminine aspect of God hidden for so long, maybe to keep us unbalanced with too much masculine energy?
    Well I guess it's time for us all to take back control of our own energies now...11 11

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Belle (13th October 2012), Caren (12th October 2012), Chester (12th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2012), ulli (12th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Bill wanted to know why we are here, he's known since I first joined about this story.

as we get closer to December, so many people are losing faith, but we're going to be fine...

here at Avalon our Spirits are quietly communicating with each other, teaching and bringing others in to our group.

Carmody, how large would you say we've grown including the lurkers, you are still watching the channels.

24 hours a day, we are connected from around the world, nothing happens without our collective knowing, some are watching the sun while others are sleeping...

We are meek, but incredibly powerful gathered together, and if the net drops, we are still connected and like a blind person whose other senses get more sensitive, that is what would happen if they tried to unplug us.

they have sent spies in, but before typing their first words, Avalon knows and send them away, they quietly slither back into their hole...
    Yes indeed, and this is why I think it is very important to share with one another and get to know one another on this forum, as if/when the electric-lounge goes down, we can also connect through memory of each an every conscious connected we made here... and else where. That memory can be like a resonance pathway.

I am of the idea that the numbers game, is just that "a game to keep you busy". All the while the the geometry of proportions and dimensions hidden within the numbers is the real knowledge.

(maybe it's just me but Finefeather-Ray reminds me of Krishnamurti)
    Great words all!
    Why not now?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (12th October 2012), Belle (13th October 2012), Chester (12th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (12th October 2012), ulli (12th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #195
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Why were the books of Enoch and Jasher eliminated from the bible, tho' references to both books were left in?

Are we unknowingly following the way of Enoch?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

AwakeInADream (12th October 2012), Chester (12th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (12th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Unknown to some, Enoch is still following the ways of Humanity, for he became the great Archangel Metatron, and he will play a major role in the coming changes. The word Metatron in Greek means Meta(Above/beyond) and Tron(The Matrix)=above the Matrix, although the word is much older than the Greek language(Its true root is a mystery).

It's great that we still have access to the books of Enoch and Jasher(Just found this one, not yet read it).
    The references to these works show that the Bible's censors didn't do a thorough enough job(thank God), so there are still a few gems to be found.
    Last edited by AwakeInADream; 12th October 2012 at 17:20.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Belle (12th October 2012), Chester (12th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (12th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

my favorite book is Daniel, and I mean the real book not the short story in the Bible...

he spent his life battling against the rich and unjust rulers, exposing secrets and getting in trouble at every turn...

if he wore a Hat, it could have been Bill...

28. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

There's an interesting article written by William C. House entitled "The Hidden Significance of Enoch" found at http://www.reversespins.com/enoch.html.

Must use discernment...but enough useful information to make a trip down this particular rabbit hole worth it.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

AwakeInADream (12th October 2012), Chester (12th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (13th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Rocky...There is another version of The Book of Daniel! Where can I read it?

I've heard rumors that Revelation is based on a much older text that doesn't reference the man Jesus at all. Since Revelation and Daniel share common language and imagery, I wonder if they were really written by the same author. Maybe John edited it afterwards, he may have even been Daniel reincarnated(and possibly Bill now).
    One theory on Revelation is that the 7 lamps represent the 7 Chakras, so it could have been part of a much older discourse. The imagery of the 7 gifts given to the 7 churches is also quite useful to meditate upon too. I believe reincarnation was one of the themes removed from the Bible, maybe Chakras too. I bet it was much more of a spiritually instructional book originally, for Jesus was a practical man. I wonder if it went more into the system of healing that the Disciples used, I'd love to know. We must find more buried Gnostic texts to find out, or force the Vatican to open it's vaults...

And thank's Belle! That information about Enoch is fascinating!
    (I think I might have read some of Jasher before, without knowing what it was called at the time.)

EDIT: What we may be here to do....Break in to the Vatican's vaults...
    Last edited by AwakeInADream; 12th October 2012 at 19:43.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Belle (12th October 2012), Chester (12th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (13th October 2012)

32. Link to Post #200
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)

Yes indeed, and this is why I think it is very important to share with one another and get to know one another on this forum, as if/when the electric-lounge goes down, we can also connect through memory of each an every conscious connected we made here... and else where. That memory can be like a resonance pathway.

I am of the idea that the numbers game, is just that "a game to keep you busy". All the while the the geometry of proportions and dimensions hidden within the numbers is the real knowledge.

(maybe it's just me but Finefeather-Ray reminds me of Krishnamurti)
    Great words all!
    WoW! I have studied extensively the works of Krishnamurti and had the exact same thought regarding Finefeather, even a physical similarity. I also see differences that allow me to appreciate the uniqueness of both gentlemen. Cool, no mad guy or is it nomad guy? or both? just inquiring as to what your name may "mean." Cheers Chester

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (12th October 2012), Belle (12th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (13th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 10 17 LastLast