Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17 LastLast

Thread: What we may be here to do

1. Link to Post #121
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: What we may be here to do

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

In my opinion our mission and purpose for being here is primarily to help the planet - along the way we may once more, learn a thing or two that helps us on our own paths.
    Hi John, and excellent post brother. I just wanted to point out where we split in opinion on one small detail here. From my experience anyway, this planet will be fine. Yes we are inflicting incredible pain on her, raping and pillaging and such, but she's a big girl and can take it. Of course she could wipe us out and be done with our parasitic behaviour in the blink of an eye, but I think she will travel all the way to the brink of her own extinction with us, just to give us every last opportunity to change, before she does.

Cheers Mate,
    Fred

2. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

I'm having a lot of synchronicity with the number 432 lately and 216. I guess the Universe is reassuring me that I'm on the right path by studying frequencies and resonances of sound and colour.

It's so great to have this forum to share and develop ideas, and to find genuine help and wisdom from others. There is a real power in the collective mind on this forum to slowly but surely change the world for the better. This is why they invented the internet, for the betterment of mankind. Thank you to all who make this forum possible and keep it running to a high standard.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Chester (7th October 2012), Eram (7th October 2012), write4change (6th October 2012)

4. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

In my opinion our mission and purpose for being here is primarily to help the planet - along the way we may once more, learn a thing or two that helps us on our own paths.
    Hi John, and excellent post brother. I just wanted to point out where we split in opinion on one small detail here. From my experience anyway, this planet will be fine. Yes we are inflicting incredible pain on her, raping and pillaging and such, but she's a big girl and can take it. Of course she could wipe us out and be done with our parasitic behaviour in the blink of an eye, but I think she will travel all the way to the brink of her own extinction with us, just to give us every last opportunity to change, before she does.

Cheers Mate,
    Fred
    It looks like you are not disagreeing with me. Unless you saying that the planet does not need our help - are you ?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

AwakeInADream (6th October 2012), Chester (7th October 2012), Eram (7th October 2012), Fred Steeves (6th October 2012)

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

If You Wanna Make The
    World A Better Place
    Take A Look At Yourself And
    Then Make A Change

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anastasia (6th October 2012), Anchor (7th October 2012), Chester (7th October 2012), Eram (7th October 2012), golden lady (7th October 2012), pilotsimone (17th October 2012)

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

I find there are dozens of situations every week where my attention is drawn and I feel I can intervene and make a positive difference. It used to be that when I was younger I was quite unaware that these were coming to me...Now I ask for them.

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Chester (7th October 2012), edina (11th October 2012), Eram (7th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #126
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Cheers Mate,
    Fred
    It looks like you are not disagreeing with me. Unless you saying that the planet does not need our help - are you ?
    Yes, that's actually pretty much what I'm saying John. Maybe I wasn't so clear though, it happens.

I see it rather like a mosquito biting someone on the arm. Generally people just swat it as soon as the event is felt, and that's it. In this case I'm saying we're basically the mosquito, and one on super steroids at that. A mosquito that can also grow continually, in order to continue sucking ever greater and greater amouts of blood.

Gaia is avoiding the dreaded slap at all cost, all the while watching herself being sucked dry. She's been saying: "Please stop, please stop", for a while. Now me thinks she's moving to the stage of: "You better stop, you had better stop".

Whether we stop, or we finally get slapped, she'll be fine. Mosquito bites don't need reparations, they just need to be left alone to heal.

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

hey look triple 1, maybe a greater vibratory tag has come thru with Fred's message,
    11 is the number, 2 away from 9, which would be the time we can leave this earth plane, if 9 is like us transforming earth into a huge base, if 3 can be said to be our mystical teachers, yeah then 11weseek.
    so its the boat and the storms, and the joy of a soul in mounting effectively to the challenge,
    acknowledged are those who said ...a large proportion of us are not ready [even generationally], and those who said reincarnation is not an excuse to cut a life short, for those who herd towards the cliff,
    sometimes by isolating us enlightened so much, i wonder whether we aren't like a puss-capsule, to-evolved relative to the rest of men, unable to evolve them up, and so to be merely discarded from the body --hey least we did a good job to attack the infection with hyper-critical attitudes from the universal immune-system
    {to end in nothingness is also permissible, sometimes it is the universal prayerconsciousness which is more}

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

Chester (7th October 2012), Eram (7th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just wanted to point out where we split in opinion on one small detail here. From my experience anyway, this planet will be fine.
    Yes, that's actually pretty much what I'm saying John. Maybe I wasn't so clear though, it happens.
    Ok, in that case I disagree. This does not actually matter, I'll agree to disagree

I am of the opinion that Gaia was so far gone, that without help she'd be dead by now - unwilling to kill the mosquitoes, they would have killed themselves by killing the host.

I and others like me are here to help to provide some metaphysical life support to the planet. I don't know how it happens it just does. We just have to stay alive and act in service to others and try to live harmoniously. Whatever we find to do in our lives that is doing that, we are helping: either directly or indirectly or in fact both.

My take on this (largely intuition based) is that with the massive (likely up to over 100 million now) influx of off-worlder's (wanderers/walk-ins) coming in from around the 50's-60's and onward, the planet was saved, and can complete its end of cycle changes. Ongoing healing for the damage still being done to it is still required - hence my vision and envisioning above.

Like I said, you don't have to agree to this thinking and it changes nothing, because living harmoniously and without tyranny, and being nice to the planet is a good idea for all sorts of other reasons
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Chester (7th October 2012), Eram (7th October 2012), Fred Steeves (6th October 2012), golden lady (7th October 2012), Malerogro (4th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #129
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Hi Anchor, hope you are well...
    A vision where I live in a world where each person takes full responsibility for every action, thought, word and deed. Where each person lives in harmony with themselves and each of their other-selves. Where each person lives also in harmony with nature, the planet and all her creatures and kingdoms. Where the planet is free from tyranny and the troublemakers and tyrants have all left never to return. Where the planet is restored to its former vitality, purity, beauty and glory.
    Well I think you have summed it up quite well here..., but you seem to think that there are some 'tyrants' here who as you say need to leave and never return. Who do you think these tyrants are? Are they maybe not just those still in the process of being woken up?...or are they just maybe the ones who are here to confirm our righteousness? And why would they need to leave when you think you are supposedly ready, and that this point which you have now arrived at, is the deciding point when all of the 'not ready' should now pack up and leave? Is this not a bit like leaving your child behind because he/she still messes up the back yard while you have grown up having had your turn to mess up the back yard, and having learnt all you need to learn, think everyone not up to your standard is now discardable?

By incarnating here as humans, we are allowed to do these things and make these changes. The planet, a consciousness that dwarfs our own, provided the material for our bodies which she could easily withhold and so I know that this is true.
    Please note the way I am phrasing the concept of materialised objects, like the body and the earth vrs Spiritual Beings.
    We, as individualised Spiritual Beings, in human bodies are not been 'allowed' to do anything. The human body, as an incarnating medium, for individualised Spiritual Beings is the electron of the earth, in the same manner as an electron is part of the atom. The one cannot exist without the other. The moon is an example of this, it is a dead planet, the Spirit and Bodies have left, it is in the process of decay. All manifested objects you see around you are created by some Spiritual Being's Will and so without that creation nothing would exists. The earth was created by a Spiritual Being who's objective is to serve in the larger plan of expanding the consciousness of the ONE life we are all a part of. Our part to play, as individualised Spiritual Beings, is to use the provided means to create objects or thoughts which will ultimately give rise to more awareness and thus more consciousness for the benifit of all, not for one particular entity.
    So, the earth, as a materialised body is the same as your physical body, both have 'resident' incarnating Spiritual Beings who keep the object from decay. If you fail to keep your house in order you can expect some disease to manifest.

Our mission is NOT primarily to help the planet (although by implication we should see the part it plays and the obvious results of an unhealthy planet), the planet's mission is to provide the 'outposts' in matter in which we can become more aware and consciousness can increase for the whole system, including us as Spiritual Beings. Of course you should realise that the shear magnitude of the task of the planetary Logos is far greater and the Spiritual Being who holds it together is thus far more evolved than us as individualised Spiritual Beings in a human body, and it would be wise to treat the earth with respect and not the way we are going about it now. But having the power and will which the earth as gaia has you should know and be aware of the fact that she has great levels of endurance and resolve. These powers are combined with the natural laws of the cosmos. As above so below.

The objective of every Spiritual Being in a human body is to participate in the creation of a life on earth where we can live in peace and harmony and Love, and thus increase our overall consciousness.
    The ONLY thing that is preventing this is the illusion, which the individualised human body creates, of separation, and thus doubt.
    There are 2 basic sides to this game we are playing:
    One side, seeking to join us together in peace and harmony and love and thus increasing our consciousness (the forces of Light) and..
    Another side, seeking to cause hatred and conflict and division and fear and thus increasing our consciousness (the material forces or Dark forces)...
    (Note that in both cases consciousness is increased, and this is the reason we perceive both 'good' and 'bad' Spiritual Beings, but the levels of vibration vary)
    And there are an infinite number of permutations of these 2 sides...
    Where are you on this scale?...this is the question.

Contrary to the great rush, which many seem to be fooled into thinking is the goal, to achieve enlightenment and ascension, we as Spiritual Beings are actually seeking life in the denser planes because it has more tangible experience. Think of it as a mission to find the best place to spend a few 1000 years on holiday next to a beautiful setting of your choice with your best mate and a good basket of fresh food and not a worry in the world. Some will come to experience enlightenment or ascension from the earth plane, some come to compete in the world stage in sports and business, while another will come to experience living in the darkest places of dispair.
    We ALL are already enlightened Spiritual Beings, we have come with just the right amount of consciousness for the task we have chosen.
    Learn to smile more, be happy with what you have got, stop trying to be someone else, and stop trying to turn others into you, and start realising that you are you and nobody else. How much more special can you be?

The average human, as the current cycle of individualised Spiritual Beings in the current human body on this earth, is a young creation and they have thousands of years to go before they see the results, which so many of the more advanced visiters here in bodies point them to with such frustration and impatience. Many will not 'get it' for a long time because the body which has been created for this cycle is a stubborn and difficult one to 'crack'. For most more advanced Beings on this forum it has come relatively easy, because of past experience on many different planets and universes...many are older 'souls' with vast experience and thus greater responsibility,...to the rest it is a new game.
    You need to have 3 qualities in you to be a good teacher or a good student: Courage...Love, and Patience.

Love to all
    Ray

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Anchor (6th October 2012), Chester (7th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), Fred Steeves (6th October 2012), golden lady (7th October 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (6th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #130
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,514 times in 4,312 posts

Excellent Finefeather, that's all pretty much spot on and in line with my own understanding.

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    One side, seeking to join us together in peace and harmony and love and thus increasing our consciousness (the forces of Light) and..
    Another side, seeking to cause hatred and conflict and division and fear and thus increasing our consciousness (the material forces or Dark forces)...
    That's exactly it, and sums up the whole 'service-to-others' / 'service-to-self' paradigm which I've tried explaining to people before but they don't seem to get it. It's a difficult concept to grasp, that you can still 'increase consciousness' - progress - by being a selfish being. Well you can, consciousness can be increased to deeper and more refined vibrations when walking this path, but at the cost of even greater separation. And there is a ceiling for how far you can go along this path I feel.

Our part to play, as individualised Spiritual Beings, is to use the provided means to create objects or thoughts which will ultimately give rise to more awareness and thus more consciousness for the benifit of all, not for one particular entity.
    I would only add to that 'the ability to become Creators ourselves' down the line.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Chester (7th October 2012), Eram (6th October 2012), Finefeather (6th October 2012), RunningDeer (7th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Anchor, hope you are well...
    I am thanks. Even better for reading your great post. Got me thinking - and that is why I love this forum.

Quote you seem to think that there are some 'tyrants' here who as you say need to leave and never return. Who do you think these tyrants are?
    Yes its obvious that there are tyrants, and tyranny. Those that want to run the world at others expense.

Are they maybe not just those still in the process of being woken up?
    I have no doubt some are.

...or are they just maybe the ones who are here to confirm our righteousness?
    No, they may do that on the surface, but if we compare ourselves to others and set our measures of what is right and wrong that way, then IMO we are looking in the wrong direction. Guidance ought come from within, not without - its what gets us in the mess we are in.

And why would they need to leave when you think you are supposedly ready, and that this point which you have now arrived at, is the deciding point when all of the 'not ready' should now pack up and leave? Is this not a bit like leaving your child behind because he/she still messes up the back yard while you have grown up having had your turn to mess up the back yard, and having learnt all you need to learn, think everyone not up to your standard is now discardable?
    Timing is everything. My thinking/ideas is based on the fact that there are cosmic cycles of evolution in play. For this planet a time is approaching where the negatively oriented lifestyle will not be sustainable - they will therefore leave and never return.

Please note the way I am phrasing the concept of materialised objects, like the body and the earth vrs Spiritual Beings.
    We, as individualised Spiritual Beings, in human bodies are not been 'allowed' to do anything. The human body, as an incarnating medium, for individualised Spiritual Beings is the electron of the earth, in the same manner as an electron is part of the atom. The one cannot exist without the other. The moon is an example of this, it is a dead planet, the Spirit and Bodies have left, it is in the process of decay. All manifested objects you see around you are created by some Spiritual Being's Will and so without that creation nothing would exists. The earth was created by a Spiritual Being who's objective is to serve in the larger plan of expanding the consciousness of the ONE life we are all a part of. Our part to play, as individualised Spiritual Beings, is to use the provided means to create objects or thoughts which will ultimately give rise to more awareness and thus more consciousness for the benifit of all, not for one particular entity.
    So, the earth, as a materialised body is the same as your physical body, both have 'resident' incarnating Spiritual Beings who keep the object from decay. If you fail to keep your house in order you can expect some disease to manifest.
    By allowed I mean to say that there is certainty in my mind that the planet agrees to humans incarnating and expressing freewill and freedom of action - including the latest batch of off-worlders. If the Gaia did not want us here, we would not be here. Some of the humans here work to offer Gaia negative catalyst (your disease/decay) - either knowingly or unknowningly; others are the medicine. Turns out the humans that were here in the 50's could not balance things out enough, so some off-world medicine was introduced.

Our mission is NOT primarily to help the planet (although by implication we should see the part it plays and the obvious results of an unhealthy planet)
    Ok, I see that I have made a mistake here. I am referring to the primary mission of the wanders who have incarnated here. I apologize to all for the confusion.

Regardless your argument for this appears to be that the planet can cope by itself. I do not agree with you.

There are reasons for the planets dilema - it wont deliberately cause the death of of its humans, even if it would die itself.

When any human incarnates it enters into a close relationship with the planet. Its body is made of bits of the planet.

The objective of every Spiritual Being in a human body is to participate in the creation of a life on earth where we can live in peace and harmony and Love, and thus increase our overall consciousness.
    No - for some it is, not all.

The objective of every spritual being taking a human body on Earth is to experience (as you say in your next paragraph) "Spiritual Beings are actually seeking life in the denser planes because it has more tangible experience."

The ONLY thing that is preventing this is the illusion, which the individualised human body creates, of separation, and thus doubt.
    There are 2 basic sides to this game we are playing:
    (Note that in both cases consciousness is increased, and this is the reason we perceive both 'good' and 'bad' Spiritual Beings, but the levels of vibration vary)
    And there are an infinite number of permutations of these 2 sides...
    Where are you on this scale?...this is the question.
    Essentially we experience this to make a choice. Do we love ourselves more than others - and is that how we want to evolve ? Or do we love others more than ourselves and it that how we want to evolve. The Earth will host the latter in the next cycle. So this is why a choice is important.

Contrary to the great rush, which many seem to be fooled into thinking is the goal, to achieve enlightenment and ascension, we as Spiritual Beings are actually seeking life in the denser planes because it has more tangible experience. Think of it as a mission to find the best place to spend a few 1000 years on holiday next to a beautiful setting of your choice with your best mate and a good basket of fresh food and not a worry in the world. Some will come to experience enlightenment or ascension from the earth plane, some come to compete in the world stage in sports and business, while another will come to experience living in the darkest places of dispair.
    We ALL are already enlightened Spiritual Beings, we have come with just the right amount of consciousness for the task we have chosen.
    Learn to smile more, be happy with what you have got, stop trying to be someone else, and stop trying to turn others into you, and start realising that you are you and nobody else. How much more special can you be?

The average human, as the current cycle of individualised Spiritual Beings in the current human body on this earth, is a young creation and they have thousands of years to go before they see the results, which so many of the more advanced visiters here in bodies point them to with such frustration and impatience. Many will not 'get it' for a long time because the body which has been created for this cycle is a stubborn and difficult one to 'crack'. For most more advanced Beings on this forum it has come relatively easy, because of past experience on many different planets and universes...many are older 'souls' with vast experience and thus greater responsibility,...to the rest it is a new game.
    You need to have 3 qualities in you to be a good teacher or a good student: Courage...Love, and Patience.
    Thank you Ray.

Generally I agree with much of what you have said. I see the main difference between our positions being my hypothesis is that the Earth is (currently) ascending. I too think that the idea of human mass ascension is not correct nor even necessary - it happens for each individually at the right time for them.

Where the human evolutions and planetary evolution gets involved with eachother in a locked synchronicity is down to the relationship of spirit and matter that is forged by the incarnation process.

If the planet moves to a positively oriented expression, it may only host the same kinds of humans. Like I said above, this is a cyclical process. The time is now.

The help provided by the off-worlders will see the planet through this process. What happens to each human (including those off-worlders now human) is up to them.

Anchor..
    Last edited by Anchor; 6th October 2012 at 23:45.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Chester (8th October 2012), Eram (7th October 2012), Finefeather (7th October 2012), RunningDeer (7th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To help the planet.

I am here to implement a vision I have.

A vision where I live in a world where each person takes full responsibility for every action, thought, word and deed. Where each person lives in harmony with themselves and each of their other-selves. Where each person lives also in harmony with nature, the planet and all her creatures and kingdoms. Where the planet is free from tyranny and the troublemakers and tyrants have all left never to return. Where the planet is restored to its former vitality, purity, beauty and glory.

By incarnating here as humans, we are allowed to do these things and make these changes. The planet, a consciousness that dwarfs our own, provided the material for our bodies which she could easily withhold and so I know that this is true.

--Update for clarity--

Later on in this thread its obvious I have made a mistake with "We" above. I don't mean everybody, by "we" I mean the brothers and sisters of sorrow - the wanderers who have taken incarnation in order to help out with the rather complicated situation on the planet at this time. I consider myself one such wanderer, and in all likelihood the majority of the membership are probably wanderers as well.

--Update (2) for clarity--

Even later on... boring I know, but...

The above is what I am doing and I probably should not have considered myself competent to speak on behalf of any WE - either all of you, or the wanderer ground crew. I appreciate Ray and Fred bringing this to light.

Sorry to quote my own post. As a result of the debate above this I wanted to clarify it, and have done.

So rather than take my narrow view of who "we" are, when then is the purpose of every human in incarnation at this current time? What "may" we here here to do?

The answer, as I understand it, is to make a choice. A choice between service to self, or service to others and then to follow a path where one acts according to the selected principle.
    Last edited by Anchor; 8th October 2012 at 03:13.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Chester (8th October 2012), Eram (7th October 2012), Finefeather (7th October 2012), golden lady (8th October 2012), RunningDeer (7th October 2012), Tony (7th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

The destruction of the planet is a side issue, imo.

There are those who have kept the true history of our planet...some call them tptb, some call them controllers. Doesn't matter what we call them...there is a war on, in case no one has noticed.

There will be earth changes due to the cycle we're in...happens every 26,000 years. The only question is how bad is it going to be...it could be devastating or could be a blip...we just don't know. The sun is changing...the planet is changing...we are changing....evolution is happening right before our eyes.

Those who have been attempting control have known about this for ages. imo, they are taking advantage of these changes to create a global society with a lot less of us 'goyim'/'useless eaters'/'sheeple'. We have grown in numbers large enough that loss of control is a very real possibility for them...they have seen the need to pare the population down to those who are most easily controlled for their own benefit.

So the question before them was, 'how do we eliminate billions of people, save ourselves from the coming earth changes, and come out the other side with only the number of amenable slaves for our needs...and do this without bringing attention to ourselves?' The answer is, of course, 'we can poison the water they drink, the food they eat, the very air they breathe...we can sterilize them through vaccines...we can lower the oxygen levels by destroying large swaths of forest...we can set up nuclear power plants on fault lines, and weaken those lines through fracking and by burying highly combustible materials...etc."

Of course, those things may descimate the population and destroy the planet, but the planet is going to be changed anyway, so why worry about it.

The survival of billions of people is at stake. Either we work together to expose them and their plans or we will all suffer the consequences in one way or another.

And yet, we are divided and weakened by such division...some of it through their manipulation, but some of it because of our own egos and pride.

I believe I'm here to bridge the gaps between people...to bring reconciliation where there is disagreement and division...in my own small way. Sometimes through example as to how that can be done...each situation calling for its own method.

There is no one coming to save us. We are the ones we have been waiting for. How many times have we either heard those statements or made them ourselves? And yet, we allow the smallest of things come between us.

The situation we face is much too large to allow petty bickering and disagreements to side-track what needs to be done here. Our very lives are at stake. United we can make a difference...divided, well, you know the rest.

Am I doing enough? It never feels like it, but all I can do is keep trying.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

amandapoet (14th October 2012), Anchor (7th October 2012), Chester (8th October 2012), Eram (7th October 2012), golden lady (8th October 2012), Nickolai (4th November 2012), pilotsimone (17th October 2012), RunningDeer (7th October 2012), ulli (9th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #134
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Hi Anchor, I must say I really enjoy your mind...and thank you for your thoughtful statements.

I am not sure whether we are hijacking this thread, but it does seem to me to have some bearing to it.

...or are they just maybe the ones who are here to confirm our righteousness?
    No, they may do that on the surface, but if we compare ourselves to others and set our measures of what is right and wrong that way, then IMO we are looking in the wrong direction. Guidance ought come from within, not without - its what gets us in the mess we are in.
    This question, I posed, was a kind of probe and I see you have not fallen for it The key here, as I see it, is there should be no attempt at comparison with, or mimicking others. Our contribution should be as unique as possible and although there comes a point where truth is truth, there are many ways to 'kill a cat', as they say...But, as in most cases we notice people tend to be like someone they admire, or respect...of course this may not always be a good thing, but this is the nature of people in their early stages of life on earth, and is a basic instinct, and it only starts changing to a presentation of our own inner self created ideas and understanding after we have learnt through many trial and tribulations of our younger life or lives. We become the creators which we all have the potential to be, and the Spirit shines brightly.

By allowed I mean to say that there is certainty in my mind that the planet agrees to humans incarnating and expressing freewill and freedom of action - including the latest batch of off-worlders. If the Gaia did not want us here, we would not be here. Some of the humans here work to offer Gaia negative catalyst (your disease/decay) - either knowingly or unknowingly; others are the medicine. Turns out the humans that were here in the 50's could not balance things out enough, so some off-world medicine was introduced.
    I see where you are trying to go here but you might want to consider the bigger picture, which is the collaboration of effort in the seeking of consciousness. The 3 aspects of the great trinity which is Spirit, Soul and Matter are only evident after the Spirit creates identity or soul or consciousness in matter. Prior to this we are taught that consciousness ceases to exist, and we need to be sure we do not confuse consciousness with mind or the desire to be aware. So, it would be more correct to think of earth as a creation of Spirit out of mother matter, and, in the same way, we could see individualized Spiritual Beings utilizing the creation of the physical objects, as a means to discovery or seeking more consciousness. With this in mind we should visualize the great quest to seek and experience what is 'out there' and the many different levels of created media which facilitates this, and not to see that any of these created objects are in any way thinking whether they will allow or disallow the process. Everything that exists or which can be identified has one goal only, and that is to experience and thus grow consciousness. These 'off-worlders' you refer to are nothing more than 'a little help from our friends' which is taking place now ONLY because the 'tide' is coming in, so to speak...and although we can drown when the tide comes in it is useful to be aware of what can be done to use the force of the tide for improving the situation.
    The earth is as precious to us and as much a part of the system as any other creation, none considers it self separate or mightier than the other, only ignorant human minds have created the division.

Our mission is NOT primarily to help the planet (although by implication we should see the part it plays and the obvious results of an unhealthy planet)
    Ok, I see that I have made a mistake here. I am referring to the primary mission of the wanders who have incarnated here.
    The primary mission of the 'wanderer' (I think this is a Ra concept) is also not to help the planet. Anyone may have great compassion for the earth, and if you are a wanderer, or a more enlightened human, your concern is only a result of your wisdom to see and call for the end to the devastation taking place, and it would be only one of the reasons for you incarnation, not necessarily your prime one, unless you came as an environmentalist or nature conservation person. It depends where your focus is.

Regardless your argument for this appears to be that the planet can cope by itself. I do not agree with you.
    I never implied that the planet can cope by itself, I said:
    (although by implication we should see the part it plays and the obvious results of an unhealthy planet)
    This was meant to imply that the earth is a part of our system and if it were unhealthy we would be affected and so we obviously need to take care of it. It would be a bit like saying we did not need to look after our bodies. By implication we need to keep the tools in shape...and they are only tools, including the earth and the body...life is the Spirit, the tools are what we create and our 'reward' is the experience we gain.
    The many planetary events like earthquakes, hurricanes, great winds, rain, thunder and lightening, natural fires, gravity etc is a sure sign of cosmic laws taking place on our planet, these laws are what keeps the planet in balance. The decimation of resources like forests, our air, our water etc is a result of mans greed and stupidity and these are the obvious things I was referring to which need management.

No - for some it is, not all.

The objective of every spiritual being taking a human body on Earth is to experience (as you say in your next paragraph) "Spiritual Beings are actually seeking life in the denser planes because it has more tangible experience."
    Do not confuse experience and consciousness, they are identical. I have actually said exactly the same thing in my first statement, which you disagree with, as I have said in the statement which you agree with. Every thing we do and experience adds to our consciousness and thus to our identity. There is no difference between 'good' or 'bad' experience when it comes to the growth of consciousness.

Essentially we experience this to make a choice. Do we love ourselves more than others - and is that how we want to evolve ? Or do we love others more than ourselves and it that how we want to evolve. The Earth will host the latter in the next cycle. So this is why a choice is important.
    There is a wise saying which goes something like this:
    If we are indeed all one then it matters not who we serve, whilst you live in duality mode you see sides, when you ascend from duality you see only the one.

Generally I agree with much of what you have said. I see the main difference between our positions being my hypothesis is that the Earth is (currently) ascending. I too think that the idea of human mass ascension is not correct nor even necessary - it happens for each individually at the right time for them.

Where the human evolutions and planetary evolution gets involved with each other in a locked synchronicity is down to the relationship of spirit and matter that is forged by the incarnation process.

If the planet moves to a positively oriented expression, it may only host the same kinds of humans. Like I said above, this is a cyclical process. The time is now.

The help provided by the off-worlders will see the planet through this process. What happens to each human (including those off-worlders now human) is up to them.
    Every thing from an atom to the highest state is in the process of evolution, and evolution is nothing more than ascension, it is not a phenomena exclusive to some portion of the ONE we may call source. Life is about ascension and ascension means increasing our consciousness, each little outpost of the ONE, like you and your neighbor and your worst enemy and your dog and your cat, is a collective effort to increase consciousness...we are in a process of discovery not return...it is as simple as that! The only divisions which exist are in the many choices which have been made and are in the minds of the beholder. A planet's 'well being', as is the same for all, is related to the forces and energies which it emanates,...which is a result of the vibration rate of the combination of the Spiritual Being and the Body it inhabits,...together with all it's 'inhabitants', as well as the many forces and energies in which it exists, and that means the entire cosmos, the entire creation, there is no separation, you can go wherever you feel more comfortable and at ease, but you will never escape or be rid of what you think is 'evil' or not your idea of 'good'. The best thing is to become wise to the plan then you will be free,...even if you are standing in the middle of the prison which you created for yourself.

Love to all
    Ray
    Last edited by Finefeather; 7th October 2012 at 13:01.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

amandapoet (14th October 2012), Anchor (7th October 2012), Beren (7th October 2012), Chester (8th October 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th October 2012), RunningDeer (7th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by sleepy (here)
    Starchild,

You are not alone. I know I am here to love, I get that, but I don't know what else I should be doing. Maybe we are on a need to know basis and when we need to know, we will. Good luck on your journey.

sleepy
    I love this one... "Maybe we are on a need to know basis and when we need to know, we will."

Thanks sleepy... that isn't exactly a comment from someone that presents themselves to be somewhat asleep IMO!
    Last edited by Chester; 7th October 2012 at 22:06.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

amandapoet (14th October 2012), Finefeather (8th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    [Here is the website of the Tico Times, a Costa Rican weekly, in English.
    You may not get the big picture here,
    but some idea of what this central American nation is dealing with.

http://www.ticotimes.net/
    Interesting that they have a section dedicated to sustainable living... fat chance you will find that in a leading US paper.
    I love it here in Costa Rica - to me it is paradise. It is very, very relaxed.

I found my recent stay in Dallas, Texas (March 10th, 2012 until August 4th, 2012) to be quite difficult because I experienced most folks seemed to be very wound up most of the time - both in Dallas and in other parts of the US in general (experienced by communicating with folks over the phone, etc). And that experience was real sad for me because I see lots of good folks caught up in these energies. Note, I had hardly spent a day in the US in the last 15 years (can't count the two years I commuted to Miami from Curacao as Miami is more like Latin America)... so to experience that degree of change was pretty shocking.

Its funny how here in Costa Rica I don't get any sense of concern about the world's future like they seem to have in the US and like they have in the western world alternative media culture and those like me that have been involved as a consumer of this information.

It just seems like a full blown, total clown show to me. Who knows what the clowns will try next.

Am I doing what I came here to do? I can honestly answer YES (finally) - and that is to be a completely honest, transparent and non-dangerous human being (the last part difficult because I have a hard time controlling my own personal freedom).

Am I doing enough? I doubt I would ever feel satisfied I have done enough and that I am doing enough... EVER! But that's just me. Hell, I even tried to take down the archons - that's how obstinate I am... fortunately I retired before I created my own premature death (my family is at least glad about this last part). Chester

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    One of the most wonderful things I have learned I am here for is to try to understand instead of close my mind, love instead of feeling nothing, forgive instead of holding a grudge, and embrace change from within. After 55 years on the planet, I am really learning what it means to live on this planet without destroying it. How selfish I was and never even knew it. Always knew there was a problem, always thought... where is it? It was in me all along.
    funny - I just figured this out too and I just turned 55. Is that the magical age? I sure hope so.

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    "Level 2" is available to all, and it really is a LOT more fun, but it requires the understanding that these are games. Most people do not know it is a game let alone there is a"level 2" with much less experiential suffering and much more fun. (speaking strictly metaphorically of course). If I was in that place, I'd appreciate someone letting me know this. I may not accept it, but that would be my choice.

You can't "help" anyone - I can see this is what you are leaning on and I agree, but we can offer our tools.
    I agree - but until I got to Level 2, I didn't believe Level 2 existed. But it does and at least for now, it is indeed fun... we shall see if it gets unfun.

To help the planet.

I am here to implement a vision I have.

--Update for clarity--

Later on in this thread its obvious I have made a mistake with "We" above. I don't mean everybody, by "we" I mean the brothers and sisters of sorrow - the wanderers who have taken incarnation in order to help out with the rather complicated situation on the planet at this time. I consider myself one such wanderer, and in all likelihood the majority of the membership are probably wanderers as well.
    That was a great post Anchor - thanks for summing up the mission which my heart also shares.

@ Finefeather - I am a dreamer and I dream the planet one day has no "tyrants" - maybe that means I no longer "see" tyrants and so perhaps they may not leave after all... but maybe the way I see has changed.
    Last edited by Chester; 7th October 2012 at 22:59.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

amandapoet (14th October 2012), Anchor (12th October 2012), Arrowwind (7th October 2012), Finefeather (8th October 2012), golden lady (8th October 2012), write4change (11th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    the path of destiny leaves no room for free will...

choosing a different path leads back to the one meant to be...

no matter which way I run, those dang footsteps keep reappearing before me...
    I don't do destiny - I create my experience choosing to do so in relationship with everyone and all... but that's just me.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Finefeather (8th October 2012), Nickolai (4th November 2012)

33. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    I'm having a lot of synchronicity with the number 432 lately and 216. I guess the Universe is reassuring me that I'm on the right path by studying frequencies and resonances of sound and colour.

It's so great to have this forum to share and develop ideas, and to find genuine help and wisdom from others. There is a real power in the collective mind on this forum to slowly but surely change the world for the better. This is why they invented the internet, for the betterment of mankind. Thank you to all who make this forum possible and keep it running to a high standard.
    216 = 6 x 6 x 6 and 432 is two 6 x 6 x 6 s

Thus 216 and 432 make 6 x 6 x 6 and 6 x 6 x 6 and 6 x 6 x 6

interesting synchronicities, my friend

anyone ever get bugged by the fact that the word "synchronicity" is not included as a proper word in "Spell Check"?

Anyone think it odd how the word "spell" has two meanings? one that relates to mind control?

just strange thoughts on just one strange Sunday afternoon from justoneman

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

amandapoet (14th October 2012), AwakeInADream (8th October 2012), Finefeather (8th October 2012)

35. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

Interesting fact about synchronicity in spell check. To further add; the word was coined/invented by Carl Jung after coming back from his total mental breakdown.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

amandapoet (14th October 2012), AwakeInADream (8th October 2012), Chester (8th October 2012), pilotsimone (17th October 2012)

37. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    Interesting fact about synchronicity in spell check. To further add; the word was coined/invented by Carl Jung after coming back from his total mental breakdown.
    In fact ... there are other words that "spell check" does not recognize - for example - chakra ... try and notice these words that "spell check" does not recognize. I found key words somehow are not accepted as words (yet) in "standard English." Words which would allow for more efficient communication.

I wonder why? Who is in charge of "standard English" and how does a word finally get accepted as a proper word in the "English language." The conspiracy runs deep indeed. Don't you just hate that? I do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17 LastLast