United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

Default Re: What we may be here to do

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    Interesting fact about synchronicity in spell check.
    In fact ... there are other words that "spell check" does not recognize - for example - chakra ...
    The spell check that I use recognizes both these words .

I search for the word on Google, and look to see if it suggests a different spelling.

A bit more seriously, spell checkers have finite subsets of the words in a language and simplified rules for forming the variations (plurals of nouns, different tenses of verbs, ...) of these words.

It means little when a particular spell checker misfires on a particular word.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

The spell check on here uses the American spellings for things like color which I would spell colour. I have to use Google in a separate tab too to check my spelling sometimes.

4. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Hi Anchor, I must say I really enjoy your mind...and thank you for your thoughtful statements.

I am not sure whether we are hijacking this thread, but it does seem to me to have some bearing to it.
    Thanks, and I think we are on topic. If the mods disagree, they can administer the appropriate corrections!

This question, I posed, was a kind of probe …
    Well, it’s the only kind of probing that I appreciate

The key here, as I see it, is there should be no attempt at comparison with, or mimicking others. … We become the creators which we all have the potential to be, and the Spirit shines brightly.
    Ray, I don’t know if you meant it this way, but I have decided to interpret the paragraph and the overall response as a kind warning that I should be very sure about what I am saying. I spent lunchtime thinking quite deeply over your entire sets of posts and I now see I need to amend I have said in this thread, because I have changed my position as a result.

I see where you are trying to go here but you might want to consider the bigger picture, which is the collaboration of effort in the seeking of consciousness.
    The earth is as precious to us and as much a part of the system as any other creation, none considers it self separate or mightier than the other, only ignorant human minds have created the division.
    Agreed and nicely put. One comment, where you say:

> Prior to this we are taught that consciousness ceases to exist,

I seriously cannot agree nor disagree with this because its a mystery to me.

I know that I know more than I remember that I know in this life and I know this because I keep remembering more and more stuff that has not been taught to me in this life. The remembered knowledge isn't taught to me this life time, but it may as well have been.

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    In my opinion our mission and purpose for being here is primarily to help the planet - along the way we may once more, learn a thing or two that helps us on our own paths.
    Our mission is NOT primarily to help the planet (although by implication we should see the part it plays and the obvious results of an unhealthy planet)
    The primary mission of the 'wanderer' (I think this is a Ra concept) is also not to help the planet.
    Ok, you are right and I stand corrected.

> (I think this is a Ra concept)

Yes it is. I am an avid student of the Law Of One books which is the only place I know where you can read what Ra said through the L/L Research group http://www.llresearch.org/authors.aspx.

Carla Rueckert (one of the members of the group that worked together to provide a channel for Ra) wrote a book called The Wanderers handbook, which greatly elaborates on the meaning of Wanderer and is a great resource for Wanderers who feel perpetually mismatched with this world in coping with the peculiar difficulties that it can present so they are not overly distracted from their paths.

Consequently my original post now contains:

--Update (2) for clarity--

Even later on... boring I know, but...

The above is what I am doing and I probably should not have considered myself competent to speak on behalf of any WE - either all of you, or the wanderer ground crew. I appreciate Ray and Fred bringing this to light.
    As to the rest of your post and the final summary, I think it is superb and I like it very much - and I appreciate the time you have taken on this.

I am only really competent to speak for myself. I should not have assumed to speak for any "we" - either as the entire set of incarnated humans nor any subset larger than myself. At least not in absolute terms.

I do accept it may not be everyone's primary mission to help the planet, so as I said I stand corrected and have corrected.

I still maintain that the planet needed help, asked for it, got it and in my view still needs it.

While this is a working reality for me, I accept it may be myth or even rubbish to other people.

Last question:

Do you, or do you not, think that Gaia asked for help? - and by help - I mean an infusion of love and light to enable the movement from 3rd density to 4th density (in the Law Of One sense of the word density).

My answer is yes I do think so.... but I cant prove it in any meaningful way!

For those who are here in answer to that specific call, I would argue that it is "our" primary goal and I count myself among them, and these people know who they are when they read this kind of thing.

That said, like most of the transient things of the moment, it may not be of huge significance for the long term - except to say, that what is going on on Earth right now, may actually be quite unique. Gaia and her host, the groups incarnated on her, the individuals incarnated on her are breaking new ground (again, in my unprovable opinion).

I think what is happening on Gaia, with 15+ races of aliens incarnated as humans over thousands of years, recently over a 100 million wanderers, on top of that a "Christ principle", countless hundreds of exceedingly ancient and wise masters and teachers, angels and devas all are working to give the best chance to enable us (gaia and all entities incarnated in her matter) to pull through our joint challenges.

Then there is the discarnate peanut gallery, both inner-plane entities and those on the outer planes consisting of hundreds of billions of extra dimensional onlookers taking a very great interest in our progress and cheering us along as we slowly bring the light into a very complex situation - and like watching an informative TV program, perhaps learning vicariously through us.

In the Law of one, Ra constantly reminds the questioner that certain subjects are trivia and recommended that the questioner confine his search for information to that which would remain as true in 10,000 years as it is today. This is a good guideline. I feel I have overindulged my obsession with the metaphysical challenges of the moment - which will pass for us all in the blink of an eye.

In my enthusiasm for this, I made mistakes.

Looking back at the words you have written, I can see that this mistake had value. Perhaps without it they would not have been written; and ironically to me, they put the Ra into Ray and Ray into Ray of light.

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 8th October 2012 at 09:10.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

amandapoet (14th October 2012), Chester (8th October 2012), Finefeather (8th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (8th October 2012), RunningDeer (8th October 2012)

6. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Ray is one fine teacher indeed - thanks Anchor for asking so many of my own questions... I like how you summed up the bigger picture in your last post (#143) too.

EDIT: I just re-read your last section (again) and you are also one fine teacher, Anchor - thanks Bro.

Quote I think what is happening on Gaia, with 15+ races of aliens incarnated as humans over thousands of years, recently over a 100 million wanderers, on top of that a "Christ principle", countless hundreds of exceedingly ancient and wise masters and teachers, angels and devas all are working to give the best chance to enable us (gaia and all entities incarnated in her matter) to pull through our joint challenges.

Then there is the discarnate peanut gallery, both inner-plane entities and those on the outer planes consisting of hundreds of billions of extra dimensional onlookers taking a very great interest in our progress and cheering us along as we slowly bring the light into a very complex situation - and like watching an informative TV program, perhaps learning vicariously through us.
    Have a great day fellow quantum beings and also have a great day to non-quantum beings (thought form beings). Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 8th October 2012 at 16:22.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

amandapoet (14th October 2012), Finefeather (8th October 2012), ulli (8th October 2012)

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    no matter which way I run, those dang footsteps keep reappearing before me...
    Serves you right for being a part of the one infinite creator and thinking you were someone else
    it is only in the chopped up discontinuity of the oscillating point of two dimensions meeting that time itself as we call it, can exist. and while immersed in that 'space and place', our knowing of all is interrupted, and then change can take place. Or, our extended knowing of all is interrupted into packets of ignorance we call being incarnated in 3d.

Granted, this sort to change can take place in other areas where differential exists, ie other dimensional realities, ie the meeting of two oscillating dimensions that the given skein of reality or 'intelligent organized force/energy' (life) exists upon, but it is most strong (as a balanced energetic pairing) in the 3d space. Which is why the situation we are in, takes place here. A crazy level of a cram school of the highest order. We get formed/synced and attached.... and that mated pair is thrown butt naked into the middle of a war zone.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Anchor (8th October 2012), Belle (8th October 2012), Chester (8th October 2012), Finefeather (8th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (8th October 2012), ulli (8th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #146
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

the path of destiny leaves no room for free will...

choosing a different path leads back to the one meant to be...

I don't do destiny - I create my experience choosing to do so in relationship with everyone and all... but that's just me.
    not everyone is on the path of Destiny, a handful out of billions...

you can still smile at coincidences and consider it lucky

11. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

the path of destiny leaves no room for free will...

choosing a different path leads back to the one meant to be...

I don't do destiny - I create my experience choosing to do so in relationship with everyone and all... but that's just me.
    not everyone is on the path of Destiny, a handful out of billions...

you can still smile at coincidences and consider it lucky

Are there any ideas which cannot be questioned?
    As long as one agrees with the direction destiny is taking one, all is well.
    One minute of self questioning per day can give surprising results.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Chester (8th October 2012), Finefeather (8th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (8th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

every time I turn and run a different path, the footsteps I'm on are there because it was a turn meant to be taken...

I guess being in touch with your Spirit helps in moments of decision to always make the choice meant to follow.

for those who haven't tuned in, they still have randomized choices

14. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    Interesting fact about synchronicity in spell check.
    In fact ... there are other words that "spell check" does not recognize - for example - chakra ...
    The spell check that I use recognizes both these words .

I search for the word on Google, and look to see if it suggests a different spelling.

A bit more seriously, spell checkers have finite subsets of the words in a language and simplified rules for forming the variations (plurals of nouns, different tenses of verbs, ...) of these words.

It means little when a particular spell checker misfires on a particular word.
    Hi Paul, makes sense... I see I had on my "its all a conspiracy" hat which sometimes reads things into things that are simply not true.

Sadly, I use Microsoft Word most of the time. Currently both "synchronicity" and "chakra" get underlined in red when I type them into a document. And in both cases there is no suggestion for the word either. Maybe they will update that someday as its extremely annoying these two words are receiving that technical treatment.

Have a Great Day - Chester

15. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

every time I turn and run a different path, the footsteps I'm on are there because it was a turn meant to be taken...

I guess being in touch with your Spirit helps in moments of decision to always make the choice meant to follow.

I'm seeing where you are coming from...since I recently had a self defining moment and saw that as I got older and my question why I was here had received more and more the same answer...the randomness of choices started to reduce.
    I guess one has to distinguish here about day by day growth lessons and the main reason for coming here in the first place, which may well be destiny and mission, rather than the endless process of self perfection.
    Because no matter how perfect one becomes, one could still look at all that which was left undone, and in that the list of flaws becomes endless. So yeah, the deeds are what makes a life.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Belle (8th October 2012), Chester (8th October 2012), Finefeather (8th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (8th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I discarded destiny awhile back. I found life more interesting calling the shots as I go as to how life serves itself up to me. The key here is that I have chosen to do so in positive relationship with each and every other quantum being as well as non quantum beings.

I left my astrological starting point when I became a realized quantum being. This type of being transcends universes. It is my most enjoyable recent experiment in point of view hopping. As a handicapper, I predict this phase, too, shall pass.
    Love to All Chester

Great Post #145 - Thanks Carmody
    Last edited by Chester; 8th October 2012 at 16:18.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Finefeather (8th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (8th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

King David and Sara were together 15 years ago, separated by fear of the future, we ran separate ways, suddenly just before 12/22 we now bump into each other again...

just another coincidence?

20. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    I'm having a lot of synchronicity with the number 432 lately and 216. I guess the Universe is reassuring me that I'm on the right path by studying frequencies and resonances of sound and colour.

It's so great to have this forum to share and develop ideas, and to find genuine help and wisdom from others. There is a real power in the collective mind on this forum to slowly but surely change the world for the better. This is why they invented the internet, for the betterment of mankind. Thank you to all who make this forum possible and keep it running to a high standard.
    216 = 6 x 6 x 6 and 432 is two 6 x 6 x 6 s

Thus 216 and 432 make 6 x 6 x 6 and 6 x 6 x 6 and 6 x 6 x 6

interesting synchronicities, my friend

anyone ever get bugged by the fact that the word "synchronicity" is not included as a proper word in "Spell Check"?

Anyone think it odd how the word "spell" has two meanings? one that relates to mind control?

just strange thoughts on just one strange Sunday afternoon from justoneman

216 432

and 2+1+6 = 9 and 4 + 3 + 2 = 9 so 9 + 9 = 18 1 + 8 = 9 and 6+6+6 = 18

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

amandapoet (14th October 2012), Anchor (8th October 2012), AwakeInADream (8th October 2012), CD7 (8th October 2012), Chester (8th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

King David and Sara were together 15 years ago, separated by fear of the future, we ran separate ways, suddenly just before 12/22 we now bump into each other again...

just another coincidence?
    I don't believe in coincidence - as a quantum being, I create all my experiences. Zero accidents, zero coincidences, I take full responsibility in the role I play in each and every experience. That's just me and the me of today. I reserve the right to change my mind about this current point of view. Odds are low though that I will.

Great Find starchild111
    Last edited by Chester; 8th October 2012 at 18:11.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

amandapoet (14th October 2012), AwakeInADream (8th October 2012), Sidney (9th October 2012)

24. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Interesting synchronicities indeed. Do you ever wonder why we are taught to fear the number 666?
    Maybe it's a good and useful number that TPTB don't want us to know about?

I feared this number too until recently when I re-read my Bible and found out that 666 is NOT the number of the beast.
    What John say's is that 666 is the number of Man, and to figure out the number of the beast requires Wisdom.
    It appears that the number of the beast is an unknown quantity in a Biblical equation involving Man(666) and Wisdom(Sophia in Greek 781), although if Revelation was written in Hebrew/Aramaic as I suspect then the number for Wisdom would be 73(Chockmah).

This might mean that the beast is the hidden tormentor of Man. Until Man uses his Wisdom in order grow spiritually so that the beast may be revealed and defeated???(Just a guess).

666 is also the number of the Sun in the Kabbalah, and 432 relates back to Ancient Egypt.

It is also interesting to note that the name that God gave Moses at the burning bush was 'Ehieh Asher Ehieh' which is 543 in Hebrew Gematria, and the name Moses is 345.
    Mirrored reflections of each other 345:543 and when you add these numbers together you get 888 which is Jesus in Greek numerology. God+Moses=Jesus.
    This works with 234:432 to make 666. All of these numbers also add up to 3s,6s and 9s, Tesla talked about the power of these numbers.
    I believe that these numbers may contain great potential for healing and spiritual growth. So not to be feared.

I used a lot of words the spell check didn't recognize just then!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Chester (9th October 2012), Finefeather (9th October 2012), Kendall (10th October 2012), write4change (9th October 2012)

26. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Yep if this thread is to stay on topic, we really need to talk about the spellchecker some more
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th October 2012), Chester (9th October 2012), Finefeather (9th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2012)

28. Link to Post #157
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    Interesting synchronicities indeed. Do you ever wonder why we are taught to fear the number 666?
    Maybe it's a good and useful number that TPTB don't want us to know about?

I feared this number too until recently when I re-read my Bible and found out that 666 is NOT the number of the beast.
    What John say's is that 666 is the number of Man, and to figure out the number of the beast requires Wisdom.
    It appears that the number of the beast is an unknown quantity in a Biblical equation involving Man(666) and Wisdom(Sophia in Greek 781), although if Revelation was written in Hebrew/Aramaic as I suspect then the number for Wisdom would be 73(Chockmah).

This might mean that the beast is the hidden tormentor of Man. Until Man uses his Wisdom in order grow spiritually so that the beast may be revealed and defeated???(Just a guess).

666 is also the number of the Sun in the Kabbalah, and 432 relates back to Ancient Egypt.

It is also interesting to note that the name that God gave Moses at the burning bush was 'Ehieh Asher Ehieh' which is 543 in Hebrew Gematria, and the name Moses is 345.
    Mirrored reflections of each other 345:543 and when you add these numbers together you get 888 which is Jesus in Greek numerology. God+Moses=Jesus.
    This works with 234:432 to make 666. All of these numbers also add up to 3s,6s and 9s, Tesla talked about the power of these numbers.
    I believe that these numbers may contain great potential for healing and spiritual growth. So not to be feared.

I used a lot of words the spell check didn't recognize just then!
    How odd this all comes up at the same time as this -

Tim Tebow to honor God during the 666th ‘Monday Night Football’ game

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8685--nfl.html

and there was a 1 in 16 chance he would be on the team that plays this game too...

you can't make this stuff up. haha

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (9th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #158
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Oh how language is twisted by some! The quote is 'let him who hath understanding RECKON with the number, for it is a human number and the number is two thirds, .666, three score and ten, whatever.
    I can't see what anyone would fear there! Unless you are a person who lives their life in fear of everything including their own shadow. Maybe they need $700 but only have 666.

You see people fear what they don't understand. It clearly says 'let him who hath understanding'.
    Iron Maidens Bruce Dickinson captained a Boeing 757 around the world over 3 times now and is quite happy with the callsign 'flystar666'.

When you note the 3 longer lines in barcodes and find out they are indeed 6s etc... you realioze about 'no man shall buy nor sell without the mark' and all that from Revelations in the Bible.
    Even non religious folks like myself can't deny that.

To me it means do not worship money, do not sell your soul, realize that your time (this time around on this planet this incarnation) is short and then afterwards be held to account.
    I'm fine with all that, so have nothing to fear. I would think only the guilty need 'fear' the number.

In numerology 6 is the number of creativity.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

AwakeInADream (9th October 2012), Chester (9th October 2012), Finefeather (9th October 2012)

32. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

I would say that part of what we are here to do is to re-discover ancient wisdom, and analyzing the Bible in both Greek and Hebrew is part of this. A great deal of the worlds most respected scientific minds were Kabbalists, and Issac Newton spent more time searching the Bible for hidden knowledge than he did doing 'real' science. In fact the story of creation in Genesis fits in pretty well with today's accepted scientific view.

Here is a useful link to the free software called Davar3 which I use all the time:http://www.davar3.net/
    This software allows you to read the Bible in Greek and Hebrew and comes with dictionary's and lexicons so that you can find out the true meanings of every word, and one word can make a huge difference.

On the subject of language, it is not just twisted by some. All language has been confused since the destruction of the tower of Babel, and since linguistics forms the basis of most of what we understand and perceive in the world, our conception of reality is twisted too. This makes international cooperation difficult and thus may be the source of all disputes in the world. So healing this rift may be something else we are here to do, to develop clear ways to communicate and work with each other. The only way to gain true wisdom is to rise above the level of language altogether in meditation/contemplation.

About Revelation. I've just looked at that quote again and it is confusing, I don't think many people truly know what it means (I certainly don't), but it does seem now that Man and the beast(animal in Greek) share the same number 666. So I was a little wrong, but still we are all 666 no need to fear it, and I am here on this forum to learn from people wiser than myself, as well as share my own insights.

Wisdom(Sophia) and Understanding(Nous) are needed to reckon this number in the Greek version. I'm non the wiser but Sophia and Nous are Gnostic terms so that could be an avenue to investigate, a different slant perhaps considering that Sophia is a personality as well as the word for wisdom. Also Wisdom and Understanding could be a reference to the tree of life in the Kabbalah since they are Sephirothic titles.

EDIT:Thank's JustOneMan for the warm welcome/visitor message.
    Last edited by AwakeInADream; 10th October 2012 at 16:54.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Chester (9th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, I believe I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I know this when I am simply riding the ride. I can choose to move forward at any time and often do. It's o.k if the ride gets a little bumpy as long as I stay in my seat and don't try to hop in anyone else's. Oops! Sorry I got off the sea and onto a ride but I'm not much of a water person.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseer For This Post:

4evrneo (12th October 2012), AwakeInADream (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 8 17 LastLast