Thread: What we may be here to do

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: What we may be here to do

Its funny - but in re-reading the last dozen or so posts - it really seems like we are in some strange way trying the say the same thing and yet some of the sayer's egos are avoiding the agreement point. Now what I said suggests that I might be alluding to the ego's of more than just myself, but I cannot actually say that for certain about this possibility with regard to anyone's ego but my own.

The more I find I choose to be in positive relationship with all, the more I somehow see the agreement points. So let me satisfy both Anchor and Rocky_Shorz all in one post.

I found there's a place I can be where amazing synchronicities arise all the time all around me. Such profound synchronicities arise that others whom I am with (generally after I point them out) happen to see the synchronicities too. What I mean by "see" is not simply observe, but also to acknowledge the profundity of these events as they arise.

I found that there's is a state I can be in where much more of the synchronicity experiences arise, in fact, exponentially more. One might suggest that when I am allowing myself to be in that state, I am following my "destiny." I come back to that idea by saying who has chosen this "destiny" for me? You might say, God or Higher Purpose or your own Higher Self or just Destiny itself as if Destiny is some independent being.

A psychopath might be upset at the harmonious expression I entered into for some extended moment. The psychopath might consider I am not living my destiny because he observes a peaceful, calm and harmonious state of being and observes interactions I might have with others as peaceful and calming and harmonious. The psychopath would differ with me, you and most here on this forum as to what destiny has in store for the future of the human community.

Yet... and to make the point clear, we... at least the vast majority of us here on Avalon want to see a peaceful world. If that came about, because of our commonly shared intent, that result could be looked upon as "destiny."

Allowing my ego to slip away, I am able to call it destiny... that when I am in that state where the universe converses with all within my sphere of awareness (and this includes myself too) and synchronicities abound in confirmation I am exactly where I am supposed to be, I am ok to call this "allowance of the fulfillment of destiny - the community destiny."

And for Anchor, it has been my calling more than any other activity I perform to be a "pointer outer" of all but impossible synchronicity. Most here on this forum rarely see the synchronicities I experience (that can be shared with others) because they arise in my day to day life as it unfolds in real time / real space. Occasionally they happen on the forum as experienced above with the lovely 6 6 6. So though the thread may have appeared to drift off target, for me and a few others, it was right on target as we were being what we have been called here to be and we were in the "doing part" by sharing our synchronicity findings.

Now want bigger picture stuff as to what I might be here to do? I believe I am here to see the end of the practice of animal and human sacrifice performed for the purposes of "eating the energies" of other beings in any form desired by the eater regardless of whether it is of the will or not of the being that is eaten -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post567252

... as an example of what I am here to be doing... bringing this component to the surface where dialogue can occur that may result in action.

I put forth a comprehensive plan of attack that approaches this problem from any of the various primary points of view - and I challenge anyone to find a point of view that does not emulate closely one or more of the eleven I came up with - each accompanied by a plan towards resolution -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ution-proposal

The thread achieved two responses. It is hard not to conclude the planet isn't ready for solution... just yet. And why I give Bill credit for what he stated as his view we are generations away from potential resolution.

...and why, knowing my body is finite in this realm and has at best 30 or so years more I am certain I will never, ever feel I have, am nor ever will do enough.

But I won't stop. I am totally and completely and entirely unfearful of any Vatican "soul police" or beings from other dimensions with insurmountable "technology" or satanist fearful just this one man might make their food supply a bit scarce - why? Because we all have daughters and sons and many of them have daughters and sons and I know within the heart of each and every being is the desire to see their children have a shot at not having to follow the path of horror. They can lie to anyone they want its not true but they can't lie to themselves and they don't fool me.

Love to all and have a good... rest of the day.

Chester in lovely San Jose
    Last edited by Chester; 11th October 2012 at 03:28.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th October 2012), Rollo (11th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    And for Anchor, it has been my calling more than any other activity I perform to be a "pointer outer" of all but impossible synchronicity. Most here on this forum rarely see the synchronicities I experience (that can be shared with others) because they arise in my day to day life as it unfolds in real time / real space. Occasionally they happen on the forum as experienced above with the lovely 6 6 6. So though the thread may have appeared to drift off target, for me and a few others, it was right on target as we were being what we have been called here to be and we were in the "doing part" by sharing our synchronicity findings.
    This paragraph (and the post) seems addressed in part at me, but I can't see what it is. What are you pointing out? What are you telling me? Examples?

You cannot offend me. You don't have to waste effort avoiding any risk of that on my behalf. The corollary to this is that I occasionally offend others, but I try not to.

Basically, I don't think I am understanding you at this point.

In the first paragraph you speak of ego. My ego functions, but I have it under orders for the most part. I will not let ego get in the way of me knowing when I have to change/progress my thinking/model/position on some thing or other related to an aspect of the grand illusion.

> So let me satisfy both Anchor and Rocky_Shorz all in one post.

Obviously, I cant get no satisfaction. Especially when I am driving in my car and some guy on the radio tells me more and more about some useless information, supposed to fire my imagination.

-- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th October 2012), Chester (11th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

I think this helpful post is a crossover here.
    Your life assignment. - pie'n'eal
    Why not now?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

So let me satisfy both Anchor and Rocky_Shorz all in one post.
    When I said I'm on the path of Destiny, you explained why you aren't, so I didn't have anything else to say.

The thread is why are we here, and I'm still looking for an answer...

I've explained I believe in 777 and you love 666

so did the doc that died and saw nothing but emptiness and thought he was in heaven...

it wasn't...

what he did share, is life doesn't end with death, I'm good with that...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 11th October 2012 at 08:55.

8. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    This paragraph (and the post) seems addressed in part at me, but I can't see what it is. What are you pointing out? What are you telling me? Examples?

You cannot offend me. You don't have to waste effort avoiding any risk of that on my behalf. The corollary to this is that I occasionally offend others, but I try not to.

Basically, I don't think I am understanding you at this point.

In the first paragraph you speak of ego. My ego functions, but I have it under orders for the most part. I will not let ego get in the way of me knowing when I have to change/progress my thinking/model/position on some thing or other related to an aspect of the grand illusion.

> So let me satisfy both Anchor and Rocky_Shorz all in one post.

Obviously, I cant get no satisfaction. Especially when I am driving in my car and some guy on the radio tells me more and more about some useless information, supposed to fire my imagination.

I used a stupid round about way of saying, I found agreement regarding "destiny" (meant for Rocky_Shorz) where my earlier posts represented disagreement.

I also tried to point out I was staying on subject (from my point of view) but understood how it could have been perceived I was veering the thread, which I did in hopes of satisfying your well made point the thread had drifted.

I appreciate you, Anchor, and my intention was to hold out my hand and shake yours. I specifically benefited from the exchange you had with Finefeather - well done, bro.

I am glad you are here, take care, Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 11th October 2012 at 13:53.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Anchor (11th October 2012), AwakeInADream (11th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    So let me satisfy both Anchor and Rocky_Shorz all in one post.
    When I said I'm on the path of Destiny, you explained why you aren't, so I didn't have anything else to say.

The thread is why are we here, and I'm still looking for an answer...

I've explained I believe in 777 and you love 666

so did the doc that died and saw nothing but emptiness and thought he was in heaven...

it wasn't...

what he did share, is life doesn't end with death, I'm good with that...
    If the path I follow, which is heavily influenced by the synchronicities I discover along the way is actually a destiny, then my earlier representation that I create my reality was a false representation. I was able to get my ego out of the way and recognize this. I thank you most specifically for helping me see my potential error.

What I was most pleased to see was your mention of 777 which happens to be the title of one of Aleister Crowley's most important works, I used to own before my vast library got whooshed away last January, which happens to connect the dots of many magical systems' symbols.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/777_and...eister_Crowley

I won't digress into why 777 is perhaps the very most important 3 number grouping in my current life... perhaps best we, if you are interested, share about it on another thread or in PMs. I would love to hear why 777 is important for you.

Thanks Rocky_Shorz and thanks for helping me past a particularly critical ego barrier. Meant truly and from the center of my heart.

Your Friend, Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 11th October 2012 at 14:06.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2012)

12. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

http://news.yahoo.com/pakistani-scho...123901592.html

Who do you know that wouldn't be (or is not) thoroughly pissed off about this type of crap?

Give me a job - Universe... please, give me a freaking job!

justoneman

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th October 2012)

14. Link to Post #168
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Who do you know that wouldn't be (or is not) thoroughly pissed off about this type of crap?

justoneman
    First thing, I consider the source. MSM, Yahoo news, and put out by Reuters. What is in a name? Yahoo is for yahoos. If you are pissed off, then they did their job. Keeping you angry at imaginary terrorists is important while we pour billions of dollars into keeping our very important crop and product protected with our military.

Unless, you are talking about being pissed off at our government and NATO for occupying a country and killing their civilians. Then yes, I am pissed off with you.
    Last edited by modwiz; 11th October 2012 at 16:13.

15. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

justoneman
    First thing, I consider the source. MSM, Yahoo news, and put out by Reuters. What is in a name? Yahoo is for yahoos. If you are pissed off, then they did their job. Keeping you angry at imaginary terrorists is important while we pour billions of dollars into keeping our very important crop and product protected with out military.

Unless, you are talking about being pissed off at our government and NATO for occupying a country and killing their civilians. Then yes, I am pissed off with you.

Surely you meant with OUR military.

Don't mean to take this thread off-topic... I believe what is going on now is relevant.

They are rushing the globalization process along ...wiping out cultures which are still not getting this idea of equal rights for women.
    I agree that their methods are diabolical, though.
    Yet, on the other hand, speaking as a woman...I'm glad I wasn't born into a Taliban culture.

The wave of hippies that traveled through those countries with peace and love vibes on their way to India
    during the sixties didn't do much to prevent things from getting out of hand.
    Then in 79 the Soviets went in there, and only strengthened the resolve of those men.

I'm not going to raise money to protect the Taliban against the NWO onslaught,
    but that doesn't make me a sympathizer of NWO methods.

When two fight, both are wrong.
    I so wish there could have been a better way, one without bloodshed.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

17. Link to Post #170
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

justoneman
    First thing, I consider the source. MSM, Yahoo news, and put out by Reuters. What is in a name? Yahoo is for yahoos. If you are pissed off, then they did their job. Keeping you angry at imaginary terrorists is important while we pour billions of dollars into keeping our very important crop and product protected with out military.

Surely you meant with OUR military.

Don't mean to take this thread off-topic... I believe what is going on now is relevant.

They are rushing the globalization process along ...wiping out cultures which are still not getting this idea of equal rights for women.
    I agree that their methods are diabolical, though.
    Yet, on the other hand, speaking as a woman...I'm glad I wasn't born into a Taliban culture.

The wave of hippies that traveled through those countries with peace and love vibes on their way to India
    during the sixties didn't do much to prevent things from getting out of hand.
    Then in 79 the Soviets went in there, and only strengthened the resolve of those men.

I'm not going to raise money to protect the Taliban against the NWO onslaught,
    but that doesn't make me a sympathizer of NWO methods.

When two fight, both are wrong.
    I so wish there could have been a better way, one without bloodshed.
    Yes, I meant 'our' instead of 'out'. It is a common typo of mine the the spell check does not catch, because I spelled "out" correctly. LOL

Bugs the crap out of me when that happens.

18. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

I found that there's is a state I can be in where much more of the synchronicity experiences arise, in fact, exponentially more. One might suggest that when I am allowing myself to be in that state, I am following my "destiny."
    I have on many occasions been shopping and found my shopping receipt to reveal the totals of £6.66, £7.77(Jackpot!) and £8.88(Thank you Jesus!). It happens a lot, I even get the numerical values for other various God names from the Bible like 242 'El Roi'(The God of my vision).

I think that here there is the possibility that my unconscious mind was keeping tabs on the prices as I was shopping and in some ways directing my conscious mind to make certain choices so that these numbers would come up, as a message from my inner self. Like £8.88 would mean that Jesus would approve of my shopping, and £6.66 might mean be careful or stop behaving like an animal(Beast in Revelation translates literally as 'Animal' or any animal that grazes, "666 the number of the sheep" puts a different slant on it doesn't it).

So I synchronize with all of these triple numbers 666,777 and 888. Interestingly I checked out how these numbers would interact with each other as musical frequencies and I found that 555Hz,666Hz,777Hz,888Hz and 999Hz all share harmonics with each other, and so blend well together musically.

777 is also in the Bible, I think it was the age Lameck lived to, but I don't know what it means. Can anybody shed any light on the possible meaning of this number?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Chester (11th October 2012)

20. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    I found that there's is a state I can be in where much more of the synchronicity experiences arise, in fact, exponentially more. One might suggest that when I am allowing myself to be in that state, I am following my "destiny."
    I have on many occasions been shopping and found my shopping receipt to reveal the totals of £6.66, £7.77(Jackpot!) and £8.88(Thank you Jesus!). It happens a lot, I even get the numerical values for other various God names from the Bible like 242 'El Roi'(The God of my vision).

I think that here there is the possibility that my unconscious mind was keeping tabs on the prices as I was shopping and in some ways directing my conscious mind to make certain choices so that these numbers would come up, as a message from my inner self. Like £8.88 would mean that Jesus would approve of my shopping, and £6.66 might mean be careful or stop behaving like an animal(Beast in Revelation translates literally as 'Animal' or any animal that grazes, "666 the number of the sheep" puts a different slant on it doesn't it).

So I synchronize with all of these triple numbers 666,777 and 888. Interestingly I checked out how these numbers would interact with each other as musical frequencies and I found that 555Hz,666Hz,777Hz,888Hz and 999Hz all share harmonics with each other, and so blend well together musically.

777 is also in the Bible, I think it was the age Lameck lived to, but I don't know what it means. Can anybody shed any light on the possible meaning of this number?
    Yeah, once we decide to project meaning at those numbers they happen to pop up all the time.
    Part of God's way of giving confirmation that we are connected to some major miraculous system.
    Or not. Those who doubt it, for them nothing shows up that could be termed miraculous.
    Even that in itself is quite remarkable. Until they open their minds just a little...then it might come flooding in.

So to go back to topic, we may not be here to do anything, other than discover this wondrous system,
    and then start using it to our own benefit as well as that of others...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th October 2012), Chester (11th October 2012), modwiz (11th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Yeah! Anyone else who saw the number 242 and didn't know that it represented El Roi wouldn't think twice about it.

So we are also here to get ourselves onto the right frequency, and stay there. To hold steady in the light...
    Last edited by AwakeInADream; 16th October 2012 at 02:15.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

24. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

7 churches, 7 spirits and 7 stars to teach us the truth of the trinity...

for without the 1 Father, 1 Son and 1 Holy Ghost...

777-111=666

man is lost to the beast...

the Holy Ghost or Spirit, is God's wife, she is known by different things to different religions, Mother Mary, Tara...

she is my Spirit Guide

when I first asked who she was she said "I am..." and paused not knowing which name to give me, but that said it all...

through Divine Destiny, I have become a non bloodline King of the heart of the middle east...

my bloodline goes back to Washington.

both sides of the final battle in one person...

and I don't like wars...

God has a sense of humor...

25. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Yeah! Anyone else who saw the number 424 and didn't know that it represented El Roi wouldn't think twice about it.

So we are also here to get ourselves onto the right frequency, and stay there. To hold steady in the light...
    Since the system is already beyond awesome one's state of awe will keep the frequency high,
    which means nothing other than
    a) finding new highs,
    b) taking smaller dips, and
    c) pondering briefly while in neutral,

then repeat... faster an faster...never getting stuck in any one of those three states
    +, -, 0, +, -,0...etc, ad infinitum...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th October 2012), Chester (11th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #176
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

You have reached your destiny if you never make another decision or never move a muscle again in your life...you will surely die.
    When you pour water into a pipe it's destiny is, that it will end up at the other end of the pipe...where is the end of your pipe?
    Every action and thought we make, every moment of every day, sets our destiny until the next action or thought we make.
    We need to be conscious of every action and every thought we make...then we will be masters of our own destiny.
    Try it for a day...a week...or make it your way of life, and you will see the difference in your life...
    You will end up one step ahead of the ego who is ever ready to steer you off the path when you do not pay attention.
    So what then is our true destiny?...it is the exact place you will be after your next action or thought...
    So the key to controlling your ego is to be one step ahead...then your destiny will be in your hands.

Love you all
    Ray

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Anchor (12th October 2012), AwakeInADream (11th October 2012), Beren (12th October 2012), Chester (11th October 2012), nomadguy (12th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

777-111=666

the Holy Ghost or Spirit, is God's wife
    Or 777-111=666 means that without God, we are merely animals.

Thank's! I've always wondered about the feminine aspect of God,
    and the Holy Spirit would make sense, since to me this is the closest and easiest aspect to feel, and it is nurturing.

I asked a Mormon about the feminine aspect of God once(in person, not online),
    he was the top man(president?) of the local church, and he said 'God does have a wife, but we don't talk about her...'.
    Like it was some big secret..Strange answer...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

31. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

another way of thinking of it is no matter what decision you make, it will be the right one...

our subconscious is our Spirit, recording all the events of our lifetime...

I like making an absolutely crazy choice, to see how my Spirit redirects back to the path.

like opening the door and looking up and seeing Sara, her mouth dropped, saying no no nooo shaking her head all cute.

we ran from our paths knowing we wanted to believe destiny can be altered...

her mom was right...

at first glance, we were back to where we were 15 years ago, it was love at first site the first time too...

32. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I have been reading the book "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. One of the main tasks they say we have is to simply "Remember who you are". It is said many many times through-out the book . For the life of me, besides going through some kind of regression process, I don't know how to translate that simple sentence.

Carry the light, carry the frequencies, carry the information. All of that I get. But i don't remember "who I am". Does anyone have the answer in laymans terms, what I am suppose to get out of that.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th October 2012), Chester (11th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (11th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

777-111=666

the Holy Ghost or Spirit, is God's wife
    Or 777-111=666 means that without God, we are merely animals.

Thank's! I've always wondered about the feminine aspect of God,
    and the Holy Spirit would make sense, since to me this is the closest and easiest aspect to feel, and it is nurturing.

I asked a Mormon about the feminine aspect of God once(in person, not online),
    he was the top man(president?) of the local church, and he said 'God does have a wife, but we don't talk about her...'.
    Like it was some big secret..Strange answer...
    Islam was created to honor women, and look where it lead...

14 year old shot for speaking out...

now 99% of Islam is peaceful and women loving, but a few cavemen didn't like having to listen to their wives, so for them, the meaning was lost...

Bohemian Grove...
    Templars and Masons

all have honored her, and it is a secret never brought outside of their "club"

could be the biggest secret ever buried...

the most important treasure the Templars kept hidden from the world

now that the world is getting educated, it really wouldn't hurt any of the churches to let the truth out...

Pat Robertson brought her up on National TV, and it didn't cause any ripples, but it did make me smile...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1 9 17 LastLast