+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange Story Of Who Was Responsible For 9-11 Attacks On Twin Towers

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Default Strange Story Of Who Was Responsible For 9-11 Attacks On Twin Towers

Sunday, 23 September 2012, Melbourne's Herald Sun newspaper (News Corp).

Mainstream media ridicules Australian Senator for expressing doubts about whether al-Qaida was responsible for 9/11.

Worth reading because it is uncommon for mainstream media to report anything that challenges the offical story about the 9/11 attacks and because of the predictable way the reporter ridicules the Senator and all truthers. "It is not so much an opinion as a diagnosable mental illness..."

Click image to enlarge and read the story
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Greens911.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	192.4 KB
ID:	18349

EDIT: The original image is very large but it does not appear full size in the forum, even when enlarged. Can any mods advise how to see the full-size image?
    Last edited by Cjay; 24th September 2012 at 13:58.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Strange Story Of Who Was Responsible For 9-11 Attacks On Twin Towers

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    EDIT: The original image is very large but it does not appear full size in the forum, even when enlarged. Can any mods advise how to see the full-size image?
    Large images with much detail can only be posted in full resolution by uploading to some other web server and linking that image into the post. Our web server always reduces the size of large images uploaded to our forum as attachments.

In this case, a little bit of searching found the article in easily readable form: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/opinion/...-1226479451899

The article begins:

The very strange story of who was responsible for the September 11 attacks

David Penberthy | Sunday Herald Sun | September 23, 2012 12:00AM

IF YOU asked any normal person to describe the September 11 terror attacks, the word unbelievable would be one of the first adjectives to spring to mind.

Unbelievable, as in defying comprehension.

For a small but loud group of people I am somewhat reticent to write about for fear of inviting a deluge of emails from wackos, the attacks are unbelievable in a different way.

They are unbelievable because, they argue, terrorists did not hijack planes and fly them into the Twin Towers.

Instead, they believe the whole thing was an elaborate hoax, either a controlled detonation or a joint operation masterminded by the US to justify a war against Islam.

Some of them argue that Osama bin Laden didn't exist, or was not behind what happened, despite his appearing in a film claiming full responsibility.

It is not so much an opinion as a diagnosable mental illness, but there you go.

They think it's the truth and that's why they give themselves the silly name of "truthers".

Bizarrely, and probably also worryingly, Australia has among its federal MPs a person who has cuddled up to these loonies and has herself expressed doubts about the veracity of al-Qaida's responsibility for 9/11.

She is someone I kind of like, even though I can't cop her politics; someone with whom I always had cordial dealings while working as a political reporter in the NSW Parliament for what she likes to call the Murdoch hate media.

You can read more of the article at: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/opinion/...-1226479451899
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cjay (24th September 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Default Re: Strange Story Of Who Was Responsible For 9-11 Attacks On Twin Towers

I was unable to read it, but I can see that the basic gist of it is anybody who questions the official story is mentally ill. Basic Psy-Ops 101.... No matter where I post about 911, that's what I get. I even get the feeling that if they could execute me through the computer, they wouldn't bat an eye.

Amazing what fear can do, isn't it?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

13th Warrior (24th September 2012), Cjay (24th September 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    I even get the feeling that if they could execute me through the computer, they wouldn't bat an eye.
    Exactly. When killing had to be done the old fashioned way, hand to hand, it kept most of us awake enough to avoid doing it without some seriously good reason.

But when killing is done by entering generic and abstract criteria in some database on a computer screen, that controls some drone remote in space and time, then it is quite easy to find operators who will separate themselves from the gruesome reality of the situation and end up killing repeatedly. Heck, even in psych experiments involving issuing electric shocks to other subjects, many if not a majority of people could be managed by the "expert" conducting the experiment to end up delivering apparently lethal shocks to the subject on the other side of the viewing window.

See also my post here: (New Fluoride Documentary) An Inconvenient TOOTH (Post #7).
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cjay (24th September 2012), Kindred (24th September 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (24th September 2012), ulli (24th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I even get the feeling that if they could execute me through the computer, they wouldn't bat an eye.
    Exactly. When killing had to be done the old fashioned way, hand to hand, it kept most of us awake enough to avoid doing it without some seriously good reason.

But when killing is done by entering generic and abstract criteria in some database on a computer screen, that controls some drone remote in space and time, then it is quite easy to find operators who will separate themselves from the gruesome reality of the situation and end up killing repeatedly. Heck, even in psych experiments involving issuing electric shocks to other subjects, many if not a majority of people could be managed by the "expert" conducting the experiment to end up delivering apparently lethal shocks to the subject on the other side of the viewing window.

See also my post here: (New Fluoride Documentary) An Inconvenient TOOTH (Post #7).
    Training the operators via computer games has to be a lot cheaper and more convenient than putting them through three months of grueling ground training, preparing them for face to face combat.

And only those who really want to know what the big picture is all about
    will ask themselves the two main questions that could lead to a peaceful society:
    a) who is behind this?
    and b) what are the long term consequences for me and my family?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Cjay (24th September 2012), Kindred (24th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

When you were required to 'look your adversary in the eye', your actions are intuitively realized for the consequences that may ensue... it also puts you face to face with 'yourself'.

Put a screen between yourself and Anyone, 'they' immediately have been 'removed' from your conscious thought, or any semblance of humanity - they have become 'the other'.

In Unity, Peace and Love

11. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member Paranormal's Avatar
    Thanks

These shock experiments are the most interesting thing I've studied as it showed normal people could be "talked into" administering lethal electric shocks by an"authority" figure. The scientist who did this was Milgram and it was done in the 1960s USA.
    "There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method [FLOURIDE, ANTI-DEPRESANTS…] of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears… producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it [AFTER 9/11]." - Aldous Huxley 1961 speech:"Contented with your servitude"

+ Reply to Thread