+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: There are a lot of energies playing with people right now.

1. Link to Post #101
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Default Re: There are a lot of energies playing with people right now.

Bill..
    The only energy I'm feeling is the one costing me a fortune to keep my house warm...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

airaspect (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Huma (25th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    about moving to a safer place or more hospitable:

My girlfriend has had dreams about floods and destructions of cities, life and economic structures many times, mostly years ago and in those dreams she even was instructed to collect books about survival, planting foods etc.
    We talked about it of course, but in the end... we feel that even this dense 3D earth is thought responsive and that we want no part in creating a possible doom scenario for the future by giving intention to it in our thoughts and actions.
    Where your Intention goes, Energy flows
    All things considered, this Universal law might be more significant then many people seem to realise when push comes to shove.

So basically we have no emergency supplies or plans to leave for a safer place (we live 10 click's from a nuclear plant).
    If it really might come that far that the SHTF, then we will deal with it as good as possible, in the understanding that we are not our body and with as much love and understanding for the people we live amongst as we can find in ourselves.

Having said all that:
    I believe good things are coming to us, whatever the signs for the opposite may seem to predict.

Well said, Wakytweaky.

not easy to decide what to do or what to think these days. Thirty five years ago I was the guy buying the inflatable survival raft and had the bugout bag in my trunk. I had a small arsenal of weaponry, I was a card carrying member of the NRA even. I even succeeded in obtaining a handgun permit in NYC in the 80s, which is a testament in and of itself to a remarkable investment of time and money that fear will inspire. And is it a coincidence that I had a gun pulled on me three times, each time in a public standoff with a shooter pointing a loaded gun at my head or in my face, shouting at me that I was going to die.

My inflatable raft, my storehouse of weaponry is long since gone. I started to wonder about the connection between what we experience and what we imagine. I now think the most critical skill we could develop or work with is the kind of spiritual and imaginative flexibility you shared in this post about your decision process. More valuable than a secret bunker with provisions to outlast the zombie hordes, is the ability to adapt and remain present- aware, conscious, and spiritually, physically flexible, adaptable.

There is no action we can take that does not support the manifestation of some kind of viewpoint. Make your choice with clarity, with the kind of powerful intent that can only come from evolved conscious humility, and then fasten your seat belt and watch the world conform to what you dare to imagine.

What is that Star Wars line ? With great power comes great responsibility, Luke.

That's us he is talking about.
    Last edited by Buck; 25th September 2012 at 09:21.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

4evrneo (25th September 2012), CdnSirian (25th September 2012), conk (26th September 2012), Earth Angel (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Fred Steeves (25th September 2012), GaelVictor (25th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Marianne (25th September 2012), Mark (25th September 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (28th September 2012), Peace of Mind (25th September 2012), PurpleLama (25th September 2012), Reinhard (26th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), Swan (25th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012), Wind (25th September 2012), write4change (27th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    Interestingly, the 3 handbooks George Green published say nothing but we are on the winning side already and that our job is to stay calm while the SHTF...and all in all is very optimistic. Not that there shouldn't be bumps - like we haven't had bumps?

I've never thought George Green was insincere. He smiles as he wishes us well knowing most don't have the wealth or mobility he has. Who has a pocketful full of passports or gold coins? His channeled books for the ground crew say what they say. George will share more, quickly, if that is his purpose. If not, why say anything.

Regards, Bill, and all above.
    You know it's funny, the only thing that really stuck with me reading those, was the bit about becoming. "I am a human becoming, help me become". I've long since stopped doing that little mantra, but the last part got changed to "watch me become" in the meantime. Sorry George.

IMHO, toss the handbooks, and think about the ramifications of actually accomplishing that one little sentence. "I am a human becoming, Watch me become". Everything else will take care of itself.

Cheers,
    Fred

6. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    "I am a human becoming, Watch me become". Everything else will take care of itself.
    Interestingly I too felt the need to modify the HNP mantra:

I am human becoming, help me to become.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become.
    They are humans becoming, help them to become.

Wicked thread BTW. Thanks Bill.

Essentially the opportunities and catalyst available to all is markedly increased.

Careful what you wish for - thoughts become things. Thoughts are things!

Ride the wave!
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Billy (25th September 2012), Bongo (25th September 2012), Buck (25th September 2012), CdnSirian (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Fred Steeves (25th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), PurpleLama (25th September 2012), Reinhard (26th September 2012), Rollo (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012), white wizard (25th September 2012), Wind (25th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

"There are a lot of energies playing with people right now."
    George Green, in conversation, about half an hour ago.
    I am seeing this with the people I work with. I was sitting on my front porch about a week ago at about 2 AM my time as I could not sleep. I remember thinking to myself: "There is a disturbance in the energy force of those I work with and it is significant." The next day I started getting emails and PMs from them about this.

The energies I am seeing are attempting to infiltrate the soul and they do not have the soul's well-being in mind. I have been able to help these people surround themselves with protection and through the use of animal spirits dissipate these energies.

If one begins by going in a neutral energy phase (neither positive or negative), it will help them until they are able to complete their protection wraps. It is impossible for an entity/energy to feed off of neutral energy, but they can feed off of either positive or negative energy. They will soon tire of hanging around the neutral soul with its protection.

I have found that just putting out positive energy does not stop this kind of attack as these entities/energy can feed off of positive energy as easily as it can feed off of negative energy. Some of this stuff loves feeding off of "love and light" energy, so be careful about just putting that out there. Believe it or not, there are negative energies that hide within love and light fields. They are quite adept at hiding themselves. So if you are trying this and finding that it isn't working, that is why.

I work with people worldwide and am seeing it all over the world. It isn't confined to one country or continent.

...please use this if it helps, otherwise disregard it...no worries from me.

Last edited by animalspirits; 25th September 2012 at 12:18. Reason: spelling mistake

9. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to animalspirits For This Post:

AriG (25th September 2012), bluestflame (27th September 2012), Buck (25th September 2012), CdnSirian (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), InTheBackground (29th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), lelmaleh (28th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Mark (25th September 2012), MorningSong (25th September 2012), Reinhard (26th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), spiritwind (25th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012), white wizard (25th September 2012), Wind (25th September 2012), write4change (27th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

A song for all Riders on the Storm.

Riders on the storm
    Riders on the storm
    Into this house we're born
    Into this world we're thrown

Take him by the hand
    Make him understand
    The world on you depends
    Our life will never end

Into this house we're born
    Into this world we're thrown
    Like a dog without a bone
    An actor out alone

Riders on the storm
    Riders on the storm

We can either fear the storm or we can observe in wonder and awareness having no fear. This way our consciousness calms the storm. This is riding the storm, The energies are universal and are not confined only to this earth. I would not recommend wasting energy on where would be a safe place to be, Your inner self will guide you at the given time, Appreciate the communications and the very special people we have in our lives at this moment, We are here to assist in the calming of humanity while riding the storm together.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

bluestflame (27th September 2012), Buck (25th September 2012), CdnSirian (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Fred Steeves (25th September 2012), gooty64 (25th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), Mare (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), Selene (25th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012)

12. Link to Post #107
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by Molly (here)
    I agree! Definitely something in the air! And not just in the air... was taking a nap while my boyfriend(? pretty sure he's an X now) played video games and I thought I woke up because I heard what sounded like people having sex in the room, I look over and he's right there, got some woman bent over giving it to her good. Instead of flipping out I just watched with a disgusted look on my face and thought to myself "I'm not surprised." and then really woke up. Later, he then asks me if I will take his dirty laundry home with me because his machine is broke. I agree to, but while pulling the dirty clothes from the basket to put in a bag I found a pair of women's underwear that aren't mine. He swears up and down he has "No idea" how they got there. But after that vivid lucid vision, I'm not too sure. And it has screwed up everything between us after working so hard.

It's really screwed up because it's like I'm having something push these bad things into my face yet just have faith they aren't real...Then his home town caught on fire really bad. He doesn't know where his father is, his house is in the worst of the fire.

Two people in love getting their faces just rammed in a pile of ****.

Pardon my language and venting. But DAMN. LET UP!
    I had a very similar experience this Saturday just gone. My other half has absolutely NO memory of it but is positive it happened. It makes me feel sick every time I think about it.

13. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

If all is illusion anyway isn't it time one stays away from thoughts that can make one feel sick?
    Decide on BEING loving ...love others for their qualities, disregard their weaknesses, and then just carry on.
    Stay inside your comfort zone --- your inner security....it's not worth giving that up.
    Love unconditionally, as nobody is perfect.
    This is what I told myself when I found a bra once that didn't belong to me.
    I still believe I did the right thing there.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (25th September 2012), Buck (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), greybeard (25th September 2012), InTheBackground (29th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), Swan (25th September 2012), write4change (27th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #109
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    If all is illusion anyway isn't it time one stays away from thoughts that can make one feel sick?
    Decide on BEING loving ...love others for their qualities, disregard their weaknesses, and then just carry on.
    Stay inside your comfort zone --- your inner security....it's not worth giving that up.
    Aside from the first sentance which is based on an assumption or a belief, this is sound advice Ulli for which I thank you greatly. A timely reminder! I have already forgiven and extended love to her, all I need to do now is hush my ego up which I'm working on.

16. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 777 (here)
    Aside from the first sentance which is based on an assumption or a belief, this is sound advice Ulli for which I thank you greatly. A timely reminder! I have already forgiven and extended love to her, all I need to do now is hush my ego up which I'm working on.
    I used to be against assumptions and beliefs, too, but since making more room in that area,
    and even granting others their assumptions and beliefs my bliss factor has shot up dramatically.
    When my bliss factor goes up my DNA uncurls, the little light codes inside get activated and I become like a lit up Christmas tree.
    I can also see and feel it when it happens in others, including my cat, which has recently become addicted to being massaged with a heavy massage machine. Not kidding, I swear.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (25th September 2012), 777 (26th September 2012), AriG (26th September 2012), Buck (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), InTheBackground (29th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), Mark (25th September 2012), Ontarioguy (25th September 2012), PurpleLama (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), Swan (25th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    "I am a human becoming, Watch me become". Everything else will take care of itself.
    Interestingly I too felt the need to modify the HNP mantra:

I am human becoming, help me to become.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become.
    They are humans becoming, help them to become.

Wicked thread BTW. Thanks Bill.

Essentially the opportunities and catalyst available to all is markedly increased.

Careful what you wish for - thoughts become things. Thoughts are things!

Ride the wave!
    Wow
    Anchor that set something in motion, your words. THis is kind of weird to say, even here amongst all my brethren Avalonian wackadoodles
    but---- does anyone else feel something odd just happened or is happening right about N O W ??
    This thread- it just jumped from heart frequency communication - (which is, in and of itself a beautiful and profound wonder) into reading (as in I perceive it as, I sense it as)

as if it was sentient, A L I V E !!
    Man this is wild !!
    not something I have felt before.. It actually has an energetic signature of sorts, like a creature !
    WOW
    anyone corroborate or offer their impressions?
    LOL
    Man, a thought just popped into my head here, a PM from the universe; (crinkling sound of envelope opening, letter unfolding) Hmmm.
    Imagine, the 100th monkey effect is in play with our intention to connect in the now.,..., right at this moment, rippling out across the planet. Imagine the PTB have methodically plotted ALL these years, with ruthless precision, waiting for the the moment the majority of human beings were poisoned and distracted, waiting to herd us into the chutes and be done with us once and for all, finally ready to execute the plan - the PERRFEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT false flag collapse of our communication network, blaming it on Iran or Aliens or some such,
    But something is WRONG< . VERY WROnwhen they "pull the Plug", that we are, all of us, still very much connected. Like this. No wires, no fees, no tracking cookies. Unlimited bandwidth, instantaneous upload and downloads.
    Oh, and it looks like our network comes bundles with Quantum processing.
    That means all their passwords and access codes are worthless.
    LOL
    It's a mess.
    We are reading their mail. ALL of it.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

4evrneo (25th September 2012), Anchor (27th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Fred Steeves (27th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (28th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #112
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

"This way our consciousness calms the storm. This is riding the storm, The energies are universal and are not confined only to this earth. I would not recommend wasting energy on where would be a safe place to be, Your inner self will guide you at the given time, Appreciate the communications and the very special people we have in our lives at this moment, We are here to assist in the calming of humanity while riding the storm together."

Exactly. I believe this has been occurring for a long time. While the storm ramps up, it gets calmed down. Dire predictions don't happen. I've had mushroom cloud/tsunami/survival camp dreams all my life. Also had dreams where in the rounding up myself and friends are passed over and I realize "we're invisible!" and we quietly slip away.

Another dream was a friend and myself in a dimly lit urban landscape watch a line of kids being marched into a tall windowless building - including our kids! We know it doesn't matter - we'll get them later. Some thugs come along and we melt into the wall of the building we're near. Then emerge when the coast is clear. We are in the middle of something nasty being played out, but it's going to be ok.

I think such scenarios are being played out on different levels...and we can be calm, here, every day. We affect everything, every day.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Billy (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Fred Steeves (25th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), Reinhard (26th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012), write4change (27th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

What you think is what you'll get... What you post is what you think.. what you read is what you post... What you read is what you get! Unless..........

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012), write4change (27th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I wrote about what is happening to those I work on earlier in this thread.

I will say though that this is happening worldwide. I have had to help people in Europe, Australia, Canada, and the USA.

This energy is disruptive in nature, but you can personally prevent it from affecting you.

For me, it is not about leaving where you are currently as that seems to me to mean you are looking out for yourself. Isn't it better to stay and use your abilities to help those that either are unable to or don't know how to?

I guess I am more geared toward working with all species on Earth and not about just saving my own personal rear...not that it is wrong if that is what you want to do.

Different agendas for different souls.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to animalspirits For This Post:

CdnSirian (26th September 2012), InTheBackground (29th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), Reinhard (26th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), spiritwind (26th September 2012), Wind (25th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

I agree! Definitely something in the air! And not just in the air... was taking a nap while my boyfriend(? pretty sure he's an X now) played video games and I thought I woke up because I heard what sounded like people having sex in the room, I look over and he's right there, got some woman bent over giving it to her good. Instead of flipping out I just watched with a disgusted look on my face and thought to myself "I'm not surprised." and then really woke up. Later, he then asks me if I will take his dirty laundry home with me because his machine is broke. I agree to, but while pulling the dirty clothes from the basket to put in a bag I found a pair of women's underwear that aren't mine. He swears up and down he has "No idea" how they got there. But after that vivid lucid vision, I'm not too sure. And it has screwed up everything between us after working so hard.

It's really screwed up because it's like I'm having something push these bad things into my face yet just have faith they aren't real...Then his home town caught on fire really bad. He doesn't know where his father is, his house is in the worst of the fire.

Hello Molly, I hope things get better but I am glad you brought this up. This is just
    A theory but I think these energies are effecting people in a sexual way. 2 days ago
    A women came to my home. Ive met her a few times briefly. she is a friend of my sisters. Anyway, She starts flirting with me big time, She tells me straight up that
    she wants to have sex. This caught me off guard since the few times we have talked
    it's always been pretty casual conversations.She said some things to me that would make a sailor blush. She was acting like what can only be described has a nympho.
    Although I found her behavior absolutely disgusting I would be lying if I said I didnt
    consider her offer but alas I sent her packing and denied her my essence.
    Stange days my friends... strange days

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

AriG (25th September 2012), Ontarioguy (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Ulli

Seriously? You found a bra that didn't belong to you and just ignored it? Ah, were that me? Bloodshed. Seriously.

Most of our best work is done in Lucid. Such a place of revelation. Molly and 777 - you deserve fidelity. You did the right thing ( IMHO)

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

777 (26th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), PurpleLama (25th September 2012)

30. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Ulli

Seriously? You found a bra that didn't belong to you and just ignored it? Ah, were that me? Bloodshed. Seriously.

Most of our best work is done in Lucid. Such a place of revelation. Molly and 777 - you deserve fidelity. You did the right thing ( IMHO)
    Bloodshed...that would have been my older self....two divorces already...not worth it.
    As one gets older one learns that forgive and forget is not such a bad option. Besides, I was gone for two months...
    Any sh/t stirrer could have come into my house including my own staff, and planted it....which is the possibility I am still considering above all others.
    There are many people here who want soap opera stuff to spill over into real life, and then sit back and watch while eating their pop corn.

31. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (25th September 2012), 777 (26th September 2012), araucaria (25th September 2012), AriG (26th September 2012), CdnSirian (26th September 2012), Earth Angel (25th September 2012), jagman (25th September 2012), Limor Wolf (26th September 2012), Marianne (26th September 2012), Ontarioguy (25th September 2012), PurpleLama (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), spiritwind (26th September 2012), Swan (25th September 2012), Swanette (28th September 2012), Wind (25th September 2012), write4change (27th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #118
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Bloodshed. Seriously.
    You sound remarkably like my wife.

33. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

probably like most wives......but I believe Ulli has a good point.......as we mature you can see there is really not always a point to the confrontations or the fighting......sometimes its better to feel good than to be right

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

Bloodshed. Seriously.
    You sound remarkably like my wife.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

777 (26th September 2012), CdnSirian (26th September 2012), genevieve (27th September 2012), PurpleLama (27th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Dear Molly,
    this is for you and it comes
    from the Great Light that you are.

And these are from me. XOXO
    Oh, and this

PS Tell him buy more clothes. Laundry problem solved.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

777 (26th September 2012), Buck (27th September 2012), CdnSirian (25th September 2012), Earth Angel (26th September 2012), Eram (26th September 2012), InTheBackground (29th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast