+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Promote Avalon and the Human Awakening Initiative?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Default How Do You Promote Avalon and the Human Awakening Initiative?

As part of my mission, I regularly promote sites that and individuals who are working diligently in their field.

The quantity of information and quality of content here at Avalon far surpasses other sites wherein weary truth-seekers might just succumb to the hamster wheels that are most of the AM and abandon their search.

My question is this Avalonians- how do you promote this site in your daily lives? Is there a preferred method?

What is the policy regarding printed materials, links and other processes?

I would pose this question to Bill Ryan directly, as this world is his brainchild, but I do recall reading in the welcome to new members page, that directing questions to individuals is strongly discouraged so to maintain open discourse ( I paraphrase ).

So to ride the coat tails of Bill's excellent thread about what we are doing, a little advice about how it should be done would be appreciated.

I am excited to be here. This forum has relevance. and intelligence and above all... respect.

Thank you to each and every one here!

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

4evrneo (24th September 2012), Bill Ryan (25th September 2012), Buck (25th September 2012), CD7 (26th September 2012), CdnSirian (26th September 2012), Chris Gilbert (24th September 2012), Christine (25th September 2012), Curt (21st November 2013), Daughter of Time (24th September 2012), Eram (24th September 2012), Fred Steeves (24th September 2012), GloriousPoetry (25th September 2012), Kristin (26th September 2012), ks4ever (25th September 2012), Maia Gabrial (24th September 2012), nomadguy (26th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), Selene (25th September 2012), Sidney (26th September 2012), spiritguide (24th September 2012), truth4me (25th September 2012), Valerie Villars (6th July 2019), we-R-one (24th September 2012), WhiteFeather (24th September 2012), Wind (26th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: How Do You Promote Avalon and the Human Awakening Initiative?

Quote Posted by AriG (here)

My question is this Avalonians- how do you promote this site in your daily lives? Is there a preferred method?
    Hi there AriG, short answer? I don't. There's only one person I've recommended this site to, and that's a very close friend I've known since we were freshman in high school together who joined, and goes by "Them" here.

Why is that? Because I hold This place as sacred, it's personal. I do try my utmost to live and demonstrate in daily life the hard core lessons I've learned since being here, but I see advertising it the same as telling people in the grocery store checkout line where I live, and what time happy hour is.

Of course anyone under the sun can just simply "happen" (LOL) by here, but in that case they were supposed to find it when the time was right. Just like I did.

Cheers,
    Fred

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

Hi there AriG, short answer? I don't. There's only one person I've recommended this site to, and that's a very close friend I've known since we were freshman in high school together who joined, and goes by "Them" here.

Why is that? Because I hold This place as sacred, it's personal. I do try my utmost to live and demonstrate in daily life the hard core lessons I've learned since being here, but I see advertising it the same as telling people in the grocery store checkout line where I live, and what time happy hour is.

Of course anyone under the sun can just simply "happen" (LOL) by here, but in that case they were supposed to find it when the time was right. Just like I did.

Cheers,
    Fred
    So I am guessing you are the real Fred Steeves. That would be a bit compromising or leaving one feeling vulnerable if using one's 3D identity.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Eram (25th September 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

I believe when people are ready for the truth they will come on their own. I've just been actively suggesting on you tube etc that people need to look for the answers to the questions they have by searching the web. But trust themselves to see the truth.
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

4evrneo (24th September 2012), CdnSirian (26th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Limor Wolf (24th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), spiritguide (24th September 2012), truth4me (25th September 2012), WhiteFeather (24th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

So I am guessing you are the real Fred Steeves. That would be a bit compromising or leaving one feeling vulnerable if using one's 3D identity.
    Well, if we're going to take that leap of faith off the old cliff so to speak one day, it has to start somewhere doesn't it?

Not much sense in carefully packing a parachute, if we're going to be afraid to let go of the plane.

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, if we're going to take that leap of faith off the old cliff so to speak one day, it has to start somewhere doesn't it?

Not much sense in carefully packing a parachute, if we're going to be afraid to let go of the plane.
    Agreed, but there can be consequences that in some cases, would impede one's ability to do the work if full identities are disclosed.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

4evrneo (24th September 2012), Buck (25th September 2012), CdnSirian (26th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), mountain_jim (27th September 2012), WhiteFeather (24th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Agreed, but there can be consequences that in some cases, would impede one's ability to do the work if full identities are disclosed.
    Most members do not hide here, you can find out about a member by checking their profile or messeging them. Is not life a consequence?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Buck (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Mark (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), WhiteFeather (24th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Well, I like to take certain information from this site and post them in other sites to get their opinions on the material. I basically repost information dealing with politics, economy, government cover ups, and humanity. There is also some material here about aliens and space I like to bring up in actual live discussions. For the most part i choose to stay away from the distracting unproven stuff. Those sought of discussions hardly do any good, and seem to cause more chaos than organization. Perhaps later when that kind of stuff is more readily accepted (through proof) I’ll be willing to push it through the proper channels for extra exposure. Where ever I find benevolence...spreading it is automatic.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

AriG (24th September 2012), Buck (25th September 2012), CdnSirian (26th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Limor Wolf (24th September 2012), spiritguide (25th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I am with Fred on this. Ditto, I have the same philosophy. I am very selective with people I refer.

Cheers,
    Fred
    I am with Fred on this. Ditto, I have the same philosophy and I am selective in referring Avalon.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Buck (25th September 2012), CdnSirian (26th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Limor Wolf (24th September 2012), Mark (25th September 2012), mosquito (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), spiritguide (25th September 2012), ulli (24th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Avalon will be found when a person is truly searching for answers, the moment they look, it is known they found it...

we are a stop on the paths of enlightenment for many...

deep discussions on current events is what draws many in...

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Some topics are nearly impossible to promote to the masses, at least if you go the direct route. You can however hint at such things in a subtle manner. The elite employs such methods, and so can those who who are trying to shift things in a positive direction.

I very rarely bring up the topics on this site directly with people, I reserve it for those who are 'ready'.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

AriG (24th September 2012), Buck (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), Selene (25th September 2012), spiritguide (25th September 2012), truth4me (25th September 2012), Wind (26th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

we can program in an over-ride patch for Siri to send everyone to Avalon on any question...

Siri what time does the sun rise tomorrow...

it won't, taking you to Avalon for further questions...

21. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    we can program in an over-ride patch for Siri to send everyone to Avalon on any question...

Siri what time does the sun rise tomorrow...

it won't, taking you to Avalon for further questions...
    Nah, you'd probably get " I do not understand what time does the fun rise tomorrow... would you like me to search the web for "what time does the fun rise tomorrow"

And another annoying one: Temperature (Siri): Its hot outside.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Enishi (here)

I very rarely bring up the topics on this site directly with people, I reserve it for those who are 'ready'.
    You have been gifted with liberation/awakening. Do you not see attempting to awaken others as a responsibility?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Eram (25th September 2012), Limor Wolf (24th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (25th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Avalon will be found when a person is truly searching for answers, the moment they look, it is known they found it...

we are a stop on the paths of enlightenment for many...

deep discussions on current events is what draws many in...
    Bingo ! We have our winner!.....If you truly seek knowledge then you will find Avalon. When I started awakening I was looking at anything on the net that had UFO's and such on it. I came accross a video by chance with Kerry and Bill , I believe it was a John Lear video, and the guy in the hat knew what he was talking about. Do I look at other sites? certainly,we all do but I always start out at Avalon and I still respect Kerry and Project Camelot but Avalon is more of my style.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Christine (25th September 2012), Denise/Dizi (7th July 2019), Eram (25th September 2012), Marin (26th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), Selene (25th September 2012), spiritguide (25th September 2012), Wind (26th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I don't. Unfortunately I have had so many bitter moments when talking about the forum and all subjects we discuss here that I decided one day I would never talked about it anymore.

My sister and I have a shared interest on UFOs, spirituality, quantum physic, etc., and very often when we get together we start talking about what's new (at least for us) but 2 weeks ago her children protested so angrily about us talking again and again about "the stuff" that we looked at each other in utter silence.... and promised that we won't touch any related subject in their presence. It was incredibly painful.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

AriG (25th September 2012), Denise/Dizi (7th July 2019), Earth Angel (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Mark (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), spiritguide (25th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheers,
    Fred
    I could not agree more with Fred here. I heard the call to join Avalon from within, not from an external source. All of my life, my work has been in plain sight. But if you happen to cross paths with me in my daily existence, the only way you would know me for what I am, is if you have eyes to see. To everyone else I am what they expect to see or what they are capable of seeing. This is not about deception, it is about learning what is appropriate for each individual moment, for me, specific to each individual as it must be.

If I try to force myself into another modality- it would, of course be an instant failure, and potentially inspire all kinds of reactions that ultimately distract others and myself as well from what we need to be DOING (which is what I so much wanted to be doing the first half of my spiritual road to here and now), which for me, was not really "doing" anything, as much as it was not surrendering to the real truth of who we are. If there is any 'Doing", it is more like getting out of the way, to allow the inevitable evolutionary shift to the epically vast enormity of N O W. Even if, and I suppose ESPECIALLY IF that means you are shifting jet stream patterns and redirecting solar flares in your pajamas while playing electric space cheetahs with your 5 yr old.

Remember that scene in the Matrix with the oracle in her 5th floor walkup tenement kitchen? She is talking to the Jesus, the one last hope for all mankind, while she makes some lunch and puts on a pot of coffee. It's like that.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

AriG (25th September 2012), Christine (25th September 2012), Denise/Dizi (7th July 2019), Eram (25th September 2012), Fred Steeves (25th September 2012), Mark (25th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), Selene (25th September 2012), spiritguide (25th September 2012), Wind (26th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

you inspire me Fred, thank you again for being, you.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th July 2019), Eram (25th September 2012), Fred Steeves (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), spiritguide (25th September 2012), Wind (26th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    I don't. Unfortunately I have had so many bitter moments when talking about the forum and all subjects we discuss here that I decided one day I would never talked about it anymore.

My sister and I have a shared interest on UFOs, spirituality, quantum physic, etc., and very often when we get together we start talking about what's new (at least for us) but 2 weeks ago her children protested so angrily about us talking again and again about "the stuff" that we looked at each other in utter silence.... and promised that we won't touch any related subject in their presence. It was incredibly painful.
    I'd clap my hands and say time to clean, get the Vacuum, make the beds dust...

and then the bathrooms, we'll be out in the back yard waiting for you to finish...

you can teach them to like Stuff better than the alternative...

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Gotta go with the crowd, for a change. LOL

Once you get to a certain stage of your awakening process you naturally and synchronistically find Avalon.

I mean, without even going metaphysical really, if you google a lot of what we here might consider the topics that fall within the purview of our range of discussions, PA comes up very high in google. Our topics span the gamut.

To search and find is one thing. But to be prepared to participate is quite another.

Hence the high number of guests and lurkers. People who watch perhaps in disbelief and those who have joined but still dont feel qualified to participate.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Buck (25th September 2012), Christine (25th September 2012), Denise/Dizi (7th July 2019), DoubleHelix (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Fred Steeves (25th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), Selene (25th September 2012), spiritguide (25th September 2012), spiritwind (25th September 2012), Wind (26th September 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Enishi (here)

You have been gifted with liberation/awakening. Do you not see attempting to awaken others as a responsibility?
    Hi AriG,

Welcome on PA.

Did you wake up because someone was telling you about things that where not as they seemed, or did something else woke you up?

Did anyone wake up because of another person telling them to for that matter?
    Last edited by Eram; 25th September 2012 at 05:50.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th September 2012), Christine (25th September 2012), Denise/Dizi (7th July 2019), Mark (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), Selene (25th September 2012), spiritguide (25th September 2012), Wind (26th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast