+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Promote Avalon and the Human Awakening Initiative?

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Default Re: How Do You Promote Avalon and the Human Awakening Initiative?

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Quote Posted by Enishi (here)

I very rarely bring up the topics on this site directly with people, I reserve it for those who are 'ready'.
    You have been gifted with liberation/awakening. Do you not see attempting to awaken others as a responsibility?
    Hi AriG,

Welcome on PA.

Did you wake up because someone was telling you about things that where not as they seemed, or did something else woke you up?

Did anyone wake up because of another person telling them to for that matter?
    I was liberated/awakened in one event in 1992. It was a gift and in turn "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48.

Please don't interpret quoting the bible as a preference for religion. Like all works of literature, relevance exists amidst fantasy as it also does in the alternative media. If someone is searching for answers and they happen upon GLP for example, what do you think they might make of the movement in general? Those of us who are further down the road, should we not look back and see if anyone needs a little help or a gentle nudge? If we want to create a new paradigm, wouldn't we want to have a hand in referring people to information that is tempered with discernment? The AM is awash with disinfo - Avalon is not.

Of course, there is the issue of the application process. One would have to be really careful to not refer someone that they suspected wouldn't make the cut. That would't go very far in reinforcing awakening to the rejected party. I wonder if Bill and his team have ever considered putting together an " Avalon Junior " site for people who aren't quite ready for prime time? A place where they can show their backsides as they learn? (Not unlike the original intent for Earth).

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th July 2019), Eram (25th September 2012), Wind (26th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

So who here is ever ready for prime time?
    Ask the mods.
    This reminds me of the time when the British school system
    went from the old Grammar schools to Comprehensives.
    I'm sure the prime timers who made that decision back then soon regretted it.
    Yet the push for equal rights, privileges, perks and opportunities gets stronger as time goes on.
    While those who can dish out such favors go deeper into hiding.
    It's tough being TPTB in these days as at any moment one can become a has been.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

AriG (25th September 2012), Denise/Dizi (7th July 2019), Eram (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), Sidney (26th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I wonder if Bill and his team have ever considered putting together an " Avalon Junior " site for people who aren't quite ready for prime time? A place where they can show their backsides as they learn? (Not unlike the original intent for Earth).
    We've all shown our backsides here, and more than once. It's a rite of passage. Trick is, can we turn the mistake into a well needed lesson...

Cheers,
    Fred

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Synchronicity was how I found Project Avalon. I was appreciative of how much information I learned from Bill and Kerry's vids that I went to donate of Project Camelot site. That's when I learned there were two separate places.

Synchronicity again said Project Avalon is where I'm suppose to be. I had never been a part of a forum before. Whole new experience has opened up for me. Still, lots, lots of gratitude every day! Love my PA Family!

As for sharing, I’ve mentioned to close friends and family about the forum and a little of what I’ve learned. They are still in sleepy-time USA. I noticed that as a collective, conversations are off limits, while some have questions in private.

Some of what I share are:

- Honor all life
    - Discover the Greater Being that you are
    - Ask questions like why you are here?
    - Are you living your passion?
    - Dig out the inside garbage that holds you back
    - Point out the balance of service to self vs. service to others
    - Balance mind, body, and spirit - whatever that means to them
    - Tap inside, it's all there

Most importantly, I live my Truth. Each sees and feels of/from me at the level they understand.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th September 2012 at 01:15.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AriG (26th September 2012), Buck (26th September 2012), Christine (10th October 2012), Denise/Dizi (7th July 2019), Eram (25th September 2012), Fred Steeves (25th September 2012), Mark (25th September 2012), mountain_jim (27th September 2012), PurpleLama (26th September 2012), Selene (25th September 2012), Sidney (26th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012), we-R-one (25th September 2012), Wind (26th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Galactic Federation of Light," that's it! When I saw your avatar I was trying to place it. The GFL YouTube site I use to frequent uses the same art work. And when you mention GFL, it came back to me. Now, I can stop the pounding question in my head.

Thanks,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Quote I was liberated/awakened in one event in 1992. It was a gift and in turn "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48.

Please don't interpret quoting the bible as a preference for religion. Like all works of literature, relevance exists amidst fantasy as it also does in the alternative media. If someone is searching for answers and they happen upon GLP for example
    Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    Quote Posted by Enishi (here)

I very rarely bring up the topics on this site directly with people, I reserve it for those who are 'ready'.
    You have been gifted with liberation/awakening. Do you not see attempting to awaken others as a responsibility?
    Hi AriG,

Welcome on PA.

Did you wake up because someone was telling you about things that where not as they seemed, or did something else woke you up?

Did anyone wake up because of another person telling them to for that matter?
    I was liberated/awakened in one event in 1992. It was a gift and in turn "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48.

Please don't interpret quoting the bible as a preference for religion. Like all works of literature, relevance exists amidst fantasy as it also does in the alternative media. If someone is searching for answers and they happen upon GLP for example, what do you think they might make of the movement in general? Those of us who are further down the road, should we not look back and see if anyone needs a little help or a gentle nudge? If we want to create a new paradigm, wouldn't we want to have a hand in referring people to information that is tempered with discernment? The AM is awash with disinfo - Avalon is not.

Of course, there is the issue of the application process. One would have to be really careful to not refer someone that they suspected wouldn't make the cut. That would't go very far in reinforcing awakening to the rejected party. I wonder if Bill and his team have ever considered putting together an " Avalon Junior " site for people who aren't quite ready for prime time? A place where they can show their backsides as they learn? (Not unlike the original intent for Earth).
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th September 2012 at 16:37.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

donk (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ulli
    Ask the mods.

Well from what I can tell, almost everyone.

Quote I'm sure the prime timers who made that decision back then soon regretted it.
    Yet the push for equal rights, privileges, perks and opportunities gets stronger as time goes on.
    I am not suggesting introducing elitism into the forum. I was just thinking that it would be helpful if no one who applied was rejected. Since I have read that great effort has been invested in ensuring that members are selected with low entropy and high standards to create a beneficial platform, my suggestion would allow anyone who registers the opportunity to work through their initial process in this arena versus some disinfo site. To avoid the appearance of elitism, members of the parent forum could offer to be mentors to new members of the second forum. Just thinking that this would be a way to not reject any applicants and to assist in awakening humanity. This learning site could also serve as a place to redirect members who are disinvited from the living room? Those little helmet heads?

Quote While those who can dish out such favors go deeper into hiding.
    Are you referring to the British school system? This comment alluded to that reference.

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ulli
    Ask the mods.

Well from what I can tell, almost everyone.

Quote I'm sure the prime timers who made that decision back then soon regretted it.
    I am not suggesting introducing elitism into the forum. I was just thinking that it would be helpful if no one who applied was rejected. Since I have read that great effort has been invested in ensuring that members are selected with low entropy and high standards to create a beneficial platform, my suggestion would allow anyone who registers the opportunity to work through their initial process in this arena versus some disinfo site. To avoid the appearance of elitism, members of the parent forum could offer to be mentors to new members of the second forum. Just thinking that this would be a way to not reject any applicants and to assist in awakening humanity. This learning site could also serve as a place to redirect members who are disinvited from the living room? Those little helmet heads?

Quote While those who can dish out such favors go deeper into hiding.
    Are you referring to the British school system? This comment alluded to that reference.
    All of my expressed opinions come from my holographic universe theory vision, the as above, so below principle.
    Dualistic forces interact with each other, are dependent on each other, so even though I would mention the PTB as borrowing deeper into hiding, I believe that this could refer to any ruling elite that grants or withholds favors. They become more hidden as the masses rush forward, into newly granted freedoms, or permissiveness, and they become more transparent as people take more personal responsibility. The two are interconnected.

The same is true at an individual level, where left brain takes the role of the PTB, planning, plotting, even, and the starved lower regions such as animal instinct and emotions are starved.
    There has to be a healthy balance for wholeness to come about, which in turn leads to real spiritual growth, rather than a lopsided growth that ends in a dead end.
    Last edited by ulli; 25th September 2012 at 17:00.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

AriG (25th September 2012), Buck (26th September 2012), PurpleLama (26th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), Sidney (26th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    "Galactic Federation of Light," that's it! When I saw your avatar I was trying to place it. The GFL YouTube site I use to frequent uses the same art work. And when you mention GFL, it came back to me. Now, I can stop the pounding question in my head.

Thanks,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Let me stress that under no circumstances am I nor have I ever been at all affiliated with crackpots. I am insulted. I like the avatar, that's it.

If you are uncomfortable with my story, my message and/or my mission, then succinctly explain exactly why you are uncomfortable and perhaps I can address it. That pounding in your head just might require that you open your mind and let it out.

Now, let's take a closer look at your avatar Were you formerly with the PTA? LOL

For the record - this will be the one and only time that I will be so rude. This type of quasi-investigative mindset only leads to frustration. In other words, don't shoot the messenger. If you have a burning desire to know my 3D identity, contact me privately, share yours and your GPS coordinates, and I will come and have tea and we can discuss why its so important to attempt to castrate anyone who is in possession of truth.

14. Link to Post #29
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

By making sense.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

gigha (25th September 2012), Ki's (28th September 2012), nomadguy (26th September 2012), RunningDeer (26th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    By making sense.
    Do all of your posts resonate will everyone?

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Thanks,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Let me stress that under no circumstances am I nor have I ever been at all affiliated with crackpots. I am insulted. I like the avatar, that's it.

If you are uncomfortable with my story, my message and/or my mission, then succinctly explain exactly why you are uncomfortable and perhaps I can address it. That pounding in your head just might require that you open your mind and let it out.

Now, let's take a closer look at your avatar Were you formerly with the PTA? LOL

For the record - this will be the one and only time that I will be so rude. This type of quasi-investigative mindset only leads to frustration. In other words, don't shoot the messenger. If you have a burning desire to know my 3D identity, contact me privately, share yours and your GPS coordinates, and I will come and have tea and we can discuss why its so important to attempt to castrate anyone who is in possession of truth.
    In all fairness, and even though I have not checked with WCBD what she was thinking, I have known her long enough to be certain that there was no negative association in her mind, nor judgement.

She was just sharing the plain facts as she saw them...without attaching anything further.

Sometimes when I'm puzzled by something jerking my retarded memory can become an obsession and in the end, when clarity finally returns, I also am prone to blurt things out, without there being any intent of hostility whatsoever.
    Please give her the benefit of the doubt.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

AriG (25th September 2012), Mark (25th September 2012), PurpleLama (26th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), spiritwind (27th September 2012), Tarka the Duck (25th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello AriG,
    Welcome to the forum.

Quote Just thinking that this would be a way to not reject any applicants and to assist in awakening humanity.
    For the applicants that are rejected can't they see what's on the forum without membership? It's about inner work, not giving your power away to those that think one needs to be coddled. Or worst yet, what if some of the mentors had a hidden agenda? How do we monitor the ones that may be easily influenced by them? I wouldn't want that responsibility.

Maybe I'm not understanding the structure of how you see the second forum. Isn’t it about freedom of speech? If we are not happy with their progress, do we kick them out? Or maybe send them to a level three forum?

That would make us no different than those recruiting humans to board ships rather than discovery of who they are and why they are here at this time on Mother Earth.

Quote To avoid the appearance of elitism...
    Those that have eyes that see only elitism, will only see elitism on a secondary forum. How about this? We could have a self-help thread with book and sites that offer guidance on mirroring, projection, judgement, etc.

Peace, and Love, Love, Love,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th September 2012 at 17:16.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AriG (26th September 2012), Mark (25th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I need to take a break. As the OP, its terrible to post and run, but I am losing clarity here and am confounded and conflicted. If responses are not answered, please note that I am going off line for until this evening or perhaps tomorrow. Perhaps a good cry will sort it out. So little time to avert what has been done to us. Think about that please.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

PurpleLama (26th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Hello, AriG,

Don't mind me, I'm a flake. My fingers get typing way when I've had too much coffee. My thoughts get twisted and I see things in weird aways. Those sun flares have knock me around a bit. I mean fried. Like french fries. McD’s french fries.

“...share yours and your GPS coordinates, and I will come and have tea and we can discuss why its so important to attempt to castrate anyone who is in possession of truth...”

Wow, castrate is a strong word. You give me much to much credit. If you ask my family, they’ll tell you I live in a PO box. No room for company. Not allowed to make tea. Something about fire code.

Peace, Love, Love, and Love,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th September 2012 at 01:16.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AriG (26th September 2012), Mark (25th September 2012), PurpleLama (26th September 2012), Tarka the Duck (25th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #35
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Hi AriG, and welcome.

I think most of the responses about the forum kind of go along with my train of thought: the only people that I would ever recomend this forum specifically are those that actively and openly seeking and discussing alternative ideas on science, philosophy, sprituality, life, etc (ALL OF THE ABOVE)...AND whom are also internet savvy, into internet forums, or at least like to read a lot. I have found exactly ONE person that met that criteria, and I promoted the site by forwarding a post that was relevant to the conversation we were having.

So to the first part of your question "how do I promote Avalon?", the answer is: slip a link (to the right person) when I find an opportunity. Since this happens so infrequently, the answer may as well be (like many have mentioned): "I don't".

As to the "human awakening initiative", I have a very similar answer. I slip in questions whenever I find the opportunity in someone who appears to me to want to be awakened. Since I have been working on my optomism, I like to think that is everyone. So the key is to really get to know the know person first, at least enough to establish a frame reference and an understanding of the most effective way to cimmunicate with that person. Once I have those (an idea of WHAT the person seems to be able to relate to and HOW best to communicate about it), I wait for the opportunity to slip in a question or piece of information (in the form of, "well I discovered this, what do you think about it?") that will hopefully get them eyeballs to peek out a little more from their slumber.

On a individual and semi-unrelated note--you seem to be taking things a little personally, and maybe a little too seriously. When I thought about your response (per your plea), I could not figure out why you would need to cry over this thread, unless you misunderstood some of the posters, and/or feel it is completely hopeless to wake up enough people in enough time (that could be me projecting my own old sense of urgency on you though, I apologize if that is the case). Try to let go of what you cannot control, when you can--you may not take things so personally...I know it worked for me...

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

We love you, flake.

There is the desire to help.

To share information and spread knowledge. There is also the colloquialism that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It is said that, originally, the Illuminati's ideas were to help all of humanity and, if you look at it a certain way today, you can see how that can be true. How it is possible to lose sight of the individual by concentrating on the collective.

I would submit that PA and other forums like it have a certain vibratory level that attracts souls who have reached a certain level of understanding. That can resonate. Not everybody can. Or even should, as the world in its diversity is what it is for a reason.

Or not. Depending upon your perspective. But be that as it may, how we each got here is a story in and of itself that reflects our own personal evolutionary journeys and we tell that story fondly, remembering where we were, what it was that brought us here. Often it seems, it was a transformatory choice, one that marked a divide between one way of being and another.

For those who choose to come here because they've found it as a link on a blog or website, that's cool. Again, synchronicity. Listing PA on a website and recommending it then follows the same rule, as those who see it, read the review or recommendation or whatever and come to look based upon where they are, their curiosity quotient, and whether they are ready for what this forum offers.

It seems to work quite well as it is. Which is what we, the members make it. I think if Bill and the Admin team attempted to create more structure here there would be a mass uprising. There are so many unique souls here that find there way here as a journey reflecting their uniqueness, that this is not the kind of place that can ever be some sort of formal and stratified hierarchical "school" or "academy" of alternative learning.

I think that happens, anyway, as anybody can look at PA, and as people grow more familiar with the topics and personalities here, at some point, a solid percentage of them send in an application to join. When they are ready.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

AriG (26th September 2012), donk (25th September 2012), Eram (26th September 2012), Fred Steeves (25th September 2012), PurpleLama (26th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012), Wind (26th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

First, I'm sorry. I mixed up your GLP reference with GFL. I don't know what those initials stand for.

I googled:
    Good Laboratory Practices
    Godlike Productions
    Glucagon-like peptide
    Global Land Project
    GLP & Associates (for investment)

Second, "How to Win Friends and Influence People"

Quote Now, let's take a closer look at your avatar Were you formerly with the PTA?
    Wow, no, I was never a part of the PTA or PTO. Thought it’s a great organizations that raises money because the moneys go towards feeding the greedy ones. While the money the PTA or PTO raises goes toward feeding hungry ones.

Quote Now, let's take a closer look at your avatar Were you formerly with the PTA?
    I’m glad it was you that said it and not me.
    I hope you wished you didn’t say it.
    And if not, then you’ve got bigger problems.
    I’d even be happy right now, if you pretended that you wished you didn’t say it.

Ouch! I’m thinking I’m going to have to go out for Ben & Jerry’s. Sigh. It took over 200 shots to get one good avatar picture. I couldn’t begin to imagine how you’d judge those. Now, I’m sobbing with you.

Quote “If you have a burning desire to know my 3D identity,...”
    My only burning desire is to know where your heart is? But that’s no longer a question.

Lastly, if you are here to make a difference... (I’ll stop here because I’m thinking you already know.)

One's for you, AriG.

Peace and Heart,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th September 2012 at 01:23.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (26th September 2012), Ki's (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (26th September 2012), ulli (25th September 2012), Wind (26th September 2012)

30. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    I don't. Unfortunately I have had so many bitter moments when talking about the forum and all subjects we discuss here that I decided one day I would never talked about it anymore.

My sister and I have a shared interest on UFOs, spirituality, quantum physic, etc., and very often when we get together we start talking about what's new (at least for us) but 2 weeks ago her children protested so angrily about us talking again and again about "the stuff" that we looked at each other in utter silence.... and promised that we won't touch any related subject in their presence. It was incredibly painful.
    I'd clap my hands and say time to clean, get the Vacuum, make the beds dust...

and then the bathrooms, we'll be out in the back yard waiting for you to finish...

you can teach them to like Stuff better than the alternative...
    Nice one Rocky, unfortunately we were visiting friends and one of them started asking questions, that's how the subject came up. What baffled me was that this friend wanted to talk about the illuminati because he works for George Soros and he idolizes the man, at the end all he wanted to say is that the "conspiracy theories people" act as a religious sect and that we (my sister and I) proselitize trying to "convert" others which we don't, it was his way to say that to believe in conspiracies is for nuts. Right after we had the ugly incident with my sister's children.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Eram (26th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #39
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    First, I'm sorry. I mixed up your GLP reference with GFL. I don't know what those initials stand for.
    I suspect GLP stands for GodLikeProductions.com
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AriG (26th September 2012), Eram (26th September 2012), Mark (26th September 2012), PurpleLama (26th September 2012), RunningDeer (25th September 2012), ulli (26th September 2012)

34. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    I suspect GLP stands for GodLikeProductions.com
    Wow, I only went into a three of the links. That's a nasty place.

Their tone and expression does not match Our Home. (And yes, judgement statement.) It also fills in some blanks that I will respectfully keep to myself.

One brief visit to GLP only serves to affirm the importance of the application process that Administrators and Mods do. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

With gratitude,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (26th September 2012), Ki's (28th September 2012), Mark (26th September 2012), PurpleLama (26th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (26th September 2012), ulli (26th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast