Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Keshe 5kw Plasma Generator Sales December 2012

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: Keshe 5kw Plasma Generator Sales December 2012

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Sygh,

You can pretty much do this now with solar panels and a wind generator...and most likely even cheaper by the time Keshe gets anything to market...

Hell; I could buy a 4kw gas generator for $300.00 and build an ethanol still for many thousands of dollars less...
    Now math time for you.
    Consider this, Lets say, you were running 4kw gas generator 24/7 for 1 year.
    Half tank(10L) runs 8 hour
    8x3=24 L for a day
    365x24 =8760L gas consumption
    As today's Toronto gas price 1 L =$1.26

8760x1.26 = $11.036,6

Add $300 purchase of the generator, $ 11.336,6 will be your bill.
    I never like to use vulgar word to insult anybody, usually they do this to themselves.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Johnny (24th December 2013), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

As I understand this subject in regards to Keshe's 5kw Plasma Generator the idea was to get the tech out into the public, to start the enlightenment of new tech! These 5kw generators are just the first prototypes yes?
    Getting knowledge out there into dream land!

Besides I would still rather have one of Keshe 5kw Plasma Generators then a Gas-gen when all fuel stops flowing!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Johnny (24th December 2013), WhiteFeather (7th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Well...Everything indicates that Keshe is a snake oil salesman...There are just too many lies and suspicious events in his "career"...Too many to go unnoticed.

Honestly, I don't even know how he managed to gather followers without ever showing even something remotely close to evidence about his "work".

If you're interested in "free" energy devices, stay tuned to Andrea Rossi and his e-cat device; He's much closer to making really efficient energy a reality.
    Hey Raf, your reaction makes perfect sense and mine would be close to yours if I hadn't had a chance to meet Merhan Keshe personnaly a number of times (when he was living in Belgium & before he moved to Italy for a more hasslefree work environment).

Above all I had a chance to meet and discuss with several of his patients/volunteers astonishingly healed from severe chronic diseases through apparently very simple air & water devices specifically tuned for each of them depending on their health conditions.

In fact the gentleman who was (and still is) handling these patients/volunteers is a very nice Belgian chap /friend who I had met at the Project Camelot Brussels conference in 2009 and who contacted me after I had posted a positive account on ... Andrea Rossi's work on a French citizen news portal early 2012 (link).

Meanwhile I am just trying to keep a balanced skeptical and open mind. We all know (and Wade Frazier in particular) this is a mine field.

If I was a real crook, I think I would find more efficient ways to fool people than to write these lenghty sorts of posts on my forum (an overview of Keshe's posts up untill May 2012 can be found here: http://www.vigli.org/Keshe/Overview_...14-05-2012.pdf.

Time will tell.

---

P.S. For those interested, the following is a (non peer-reviewed but still) interesting and quite unique paper : Direct absorption of CO2 and CH4 from the environment and their conversion into nano solution and nano solid matters and production of energy and oxygen by the use of non compound at ambient temperature and pressure. - M.T. Keshe, 2009.
    http://www.keshefoundation.com/pdfs/CO2_paper.pdf
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 24th December 2013 at 06:55.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Billy (2nd January 2014), Eram (24th December 2013), Johnny (24th December 2013), Meggings (9th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2014), TargeT (24th December 2013), WhiteFeather (7th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Sygh,

You can pretty much do this now with solar panels and a wind generator...and most likely even cheaper by the time Keshe gets anything to market...

Hell; I could buy a 4kw gas generator for $300.00 and build an ethanol still for many thousands of dollars less...
    Now math time for you.
    Consider this, Lets say, you were running 4kw gas generator 24/7 for 1 year.
    Half tank(10L) runs 8 hour
    8x3=24 L for a day
    365x24 =8760L gas consumption
    As today's Toronto gas price 1 L =$1.26

8760x1.26 = $11.036,6

Add $300 purchase of the generator, $ 11.336,6 will be your bill.
    I never like to use vulgar word to insult anybody, usually they do this to themselves.
    Where did I say anything about using gas?

Save your vulgarity for yourself...idiot!
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quite a program! It has been announced time and again in the past, but never with such a precise and short term tight schedule.

You and I, and the rest of the world have every reason to be skeptical or even sarcastic about such wild promises.

Still, how about keeping an open mind and a very close watch?

1. We shall put an end first and foremost to the problem at Fukushima in January.

2. In February, we make all efforts to create the environment to stop the production of arms across the world, through release of technologies, which makes the present advance aircraft, missiles, and nuclear weapons irrelevant and ancient.

3. In June, we will deliver technologies, which can deliver sustenance’s to world population totally free of any cost through the release of new systems that can change air into sustainable food and energy supply without a need for farming land that no child will sleep with hunger.

4. By September, we will deliver the technology for every man to be protected from the natural elements like cold and rain without being dependent on other man handout of tents.

We shall make delivery of clean water at any point on earth free of charge a reality by releasing the already developed technologies.

5. By the end of December we will make sure, that there are no grounds for disruption for space travels on regular bases from all the nations on this planet that all shall harvest the reaches of the universe collectively and equally.

Those who have doubts about our work, be ready to become soldiers of the peace and unity before the end of this year.

Source: http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...r-the-humanity

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Billy (2nd January 2014), Johnny (2nd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2014), WhiteFeather (7th January 2014)

10. Link to Post #86
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    Quite a program! It has been announced time and again in the past, but never with such a precise and short term tight schedule.

You and I, and the rest of the world have every reason to be skeptical or even sarcastic about such wild promises.

1. We shall put an end first and foremost to the problem at Fukushima in January.

2. In February, we make all efforts to create the environment to stop the production of arms across the world, through release of technologies, which makes the present advance aircraft, missiles, and nuclear weapons irrelevant and ancient.

3. In June, we will deliver technologies, which can deliver sustenance’s to world population totally free of any cost through the release of new systems that can change air into sustainable food and energy supply without a need for farming land that no child will sleep with hunger.

4. By September, we will deliver the technology for every man to be protected from the natural elements like cold and rain without being dependent on other man handout of tents.

We shall make delivery of clean water at any point on earth free of charge a reality by releasing the already developed technologies.

5. By the end of December we will make sure, that there are no grounds for disruption for space travels on regular bases from all the nations on this planet that all shall harvest the reaches of the universe collectively and equally.

Those who have doubts about our work, be ready to become soldiers of the peace and unity before the end of this year.

Ok, Ok, I'll try to keep somewhat of an open mind, promise, but I still have some questions, probably hopelessly uninformed ones, but they are still my simple questions.

Quote 1. We shall put an end first and foremost to the problem at Fukushima in January.
    Which January, 2014,15,16, and how and is Fukushima really the problem, or is it just nice marketing to use the F word, did you tell the Japanese, do you work with the Japanese, are you going to clean up all other nuclear waste deposits too, what's the timeframe here, who's with you on a global scale, or are you renting a van and drive cross country from pile to bunker one by one, will they let you, how does this work, how have you as Iranian nuclear scientist suddenly become super duper best friends with the worlds leaders.

Quote 2. In February, we make all efforts to create the environment to stop the production of arms across the world, through release of technologies, which makes the present advance aircraft, missiles, and nuclear weapons irrelevant and ancient.
    Making efforts is done by 100.000ths of people, and I agree, it starts with an effort, but will this particular effort, and technologies that make all other weapons obsolete just me to me at least, an upgrade of killing technologies, so instead of ****ty ones, we now get better ones to do the exact same job, but better, or, are the new technologies impossible to weaponise? What the hell does the above mean exactly? Ah I see, you will attempt to create the ENVIRONMENT to make this work, with who exactly, any big names and organizations who already said they will do some serious business with you.

Quote 3. In June, we will deliver technologies, which can deliver sustenance’s to world population totally free of any cost through the release of new systems that can change air into sustainable food and energy supply without a need for farming land that no child will sleep with hunger.
    That would make Jesus and Buddha proud, will it leave us and the flora and fauna on land as well in the ocean any air to breathe and/or will this push everyone back into the cities and will the land be confiscated, how about minerals, we need a lot more then three that plants use, so, what does he mean by food, what is that going to look like, how does it work, is this technology and the infrastructure already in place, to whom will you deliver these technologies, what will be the composition of the foods, will you mail everyone in the world a package with a machine that produces food, who will build this technology for you, any contracts been signed and with whom, this is even blurrier then the average Bigfoot picture. More actual info and less blank statements please mr Keshe, I need more info, we need more info, the world needs more info, so far I have not heard of any massive infrastructure put in place to make this all happen. You better inform UPS, DHL and the postal service they will be damn busy in June then, do they have the trucks and sorting centres in place to handle this, how can we tell good news is on the way, help me out here a bit man.

Quote . By September, we will deliver the technology for every man to be protected from the natural elements like cold and rain without being dependent on other man handout of tents.
    A spinning wheel, pants and ponchos? To whom will this technology be delivered exactly, is the infrastructure in place, in co operation with who and or what organizations will this be accomplished.

Quote We shall make delivery of clean water at any point on earth free of charge a reality by releasing the already developed technologies.
    The world is full of water already, mostly salt water, desalination, we know how to do this, its no secret, its the initial investments and control of the supply and demand chain that prevents delivery in the current model, what makes you think it will be free, will it be delivered door to door, how will this work, by already developed technologies seems a little vague to me, where did you get the trillions from to build all of this and the above and make it happen in a years time ( that's virtually overnight). Will you draw the moisture out of the air, we can do that already, if we start doing that all 7 billion of us, I bet we walk around with a cottonmouth all day, we need moisture in the air, not to mention the soil and plants, come on tell us, whats the secret, I want to believe you, make me do so, please, please please.

Quote 5. By the end of December we will make sure, that there are no grounds for disruption for space travels on regular bases from all the nations on this planet that all shall harvest the reaches of the universe collectively and equally.

Dude, please, come on man, why? Lets make this sh!t work here on Earth first eh, before we mess up anything else, imo opinion we don't deserve to be out there if we cant even get ourselves straightened out first ON planet, let alone OFF planet. If we don't manage to straighten ourselves out first we have no business being out there, they whoever they may who is already out there will hate our guts and send us right back where we came from ( if we are lucky that is)

Quote Those who have doubts about our work, be ready to become soldiers of the peace and unity before the end of this year.
    Srsly???? The infrastructure and increase in jobs I do not see are probably very bad omens of the reality of your promises, don't become a Fulford, please just don't .
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd January 2014 at 12:14.

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

All i can say at this point is.

Logic will get you from A-B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
    Albert Einstein.

Keshe is not being logical. but has a creative imagination. Nothing wrong with that. All the best manifesting what you imagine you can create Mr. Keshe.
    peace.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Johnny (2nd January 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2014), WhiteFeather (7th January 2014)

13. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member jmag0904's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to believe Keshe has something of substance, and he might, but all he seems to do is make intermittent proclamations and nothing else. Even Sterling Allan, who is more sympathetic to unverified claims than others, was critical of his most recent antigravity demonstration (handful of months ago) which was likely a byproduct of artifact and showmanship rather than new science. Keshe promises too much and delivers too little. I am not holding my breath.

Compare his commercial work to Rossi for example. While the E-Cat development has not been as fast as some had hoped, it appears credible to most people who look closely at it, and there have at least been two prolonged tests of his technology by qualified academic physicists. There is currently a 3rd long-term test going on by Cherokee Inc, Rossi's U.S. distribution partner, and is currently being marketed toward China as we speak. Obviously LENR won't give us antigravity, but first we need to solve our energy issues before antigravity becomes practical/useful to mankind.

14. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I suspect some folks will ramp up fear, etc. to sell their products????

15. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member jmag0904's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    I suspect some folks will ramp up fear, etc. to sell their products????
    I think that is a given. That reminds me of a energizer battery commercial I saw a few years ago. The basic message was: "Buy Energizer, or your kid will be abducted." I wish I could find a link to it, it was absurd to an extreme. To a lesser degree you could say that almost all mindless consumerism is based on fear. For example, advertisers leverage our pack animal mentality and the fear of "being left behind" all the time. All we have to do is buy whatever trendy piece of garbage is being advertised at any given moment = happiness and status.

16. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Thank you Jean-Luc for your link:

Quote Direct absorption of carbon dioxide CO2 and methane CH4 gases
    from the environment and their conversion into nano solution
    and nano solid matters and production of energy and
    oxygen by the use of nano compound at ambient
    temperature and pressure
    By M.T. Keshe
    , nuclear engineer.
    © 2000-2009 M T Keshe, all rights reserved, Patents pending
    Direct absorption of carbon dioxide CO2 and methane CH4 gases
    from the environment and their conversion into nano solution
    and nano solid matters and production of energy and
    oxygen by the use of nano compound at ambient
    temperature and pressure
    By M.T. Keshe
    , nuclear engineer.
    © 2000-2009 M T Keshe, all rights reserved, Patents pending
    January 5, 2010 http://www.keshefoundation.com/pdfs/CO2_paper.pdf

Below extract taken from page 29

Quote This simple system can be used not only to clean up the environment from CO2, but at
    the same time the same CO2 can be used in conjunction with specific matters of the
    system, to release energy, oxygen. Further at the same time producing CH3 and
    methane and formic acid and by use of nitrogen this leading to production of
    protein(s) that can be the food supply for the humans’ passengers of spacecrafts of the
    future while they inhale oxygen and exhale CO2.

Thus through this new technology mans’ existence on board of the spacecrafts of the
    future, the man becomes the container and supplier of carbon dioxide and hence the
    provider of oxygen for his own existence.

Thus, man himself becomes the conversion system to maintain his own survival in
    deep space or on earth during shortages of food or natural disasters.
    The above extract implies in a personal form, a 'Life Support Suite' giving not only Air but Water, Food and Power to it's wearer!

I wish I was in a position to help bring this in to reality of our now sad world!

Keshe promises all the ingredients of a future.

Let him be true! Bring it on!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aranuk (30th January 2014)

18. Link to Post #92
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)

June AND September have passed.

Take note ladies and gentile men, there are markers here that you can apply to future "promises" and be more able to discern.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Catsquotl (9th November 2014), PathWalker (9th November 2014)

20. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Not another free-energy hoax, surely...

Nick

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

avid (9th November 2014), TargeT (9th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5