+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: False flag 'disclosure' soon?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default False flag 'disclosure' soon?

this clip w/Richard Hoagland interviewed by Alex Jones is in David Icke's Headlines today

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ioxz3DHcGss

Richard H expects a big NWO- executed false flag ET 'disclosure' soon

trying to get to the truth re/ETs -- it seems to be one of the most complicated & confusing fields of study/interest --maybe THE most

here's a theory -- my ET walk-in friend says that all walk-ins are going to be lifted off soon, & the ships are on the way -- a false flag op by the NWO could be some before-that-event damage control?

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: False flag 'disclosure' soon?

I just don't see a mass appearance anytime soon. It seems anathema to what our goals of fixing this planet entail.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

i think R Hoagland is saying that this will not be real ETs, but a fake staging of ETs appearing -- or a fake attacking, as in the thread Tintagelcave recently posted re Carol Rosen & von Braun

this would take attention away from or control the mass thought re/reaction to real ETS

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

a powerfull tool this would be in shaping and forming the way humanity would react, i hope that the powers that be would not entertain such measures,
    but humans being humans i would not be surprised if this was attempted, i guess we will have to wait and see

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I misunderstood completely.

This would be monumental, as for the first time, it would be revealed that there are aliens - even though this is a false flag maneuver, humanity would still be informed that there is ET life.

After all...where did we get the technology to false flag?

6. Link to Post #6
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

http://www.ufocasebook.com/nasafacts.html

I remenber back that, my mother knew, back before I was born, from a friend that the astronauts from Gemini saw UFO. Let me put it this way, this is in Portugal, in the end of the 50, a country far from the U.S. . Portugal was closed to main stream news . People In Portugal,in those days, didn't even knew the word UFO.....So this kind of information was in one to one transmission basis. The source was a close friend with a profession that traveled and had acess to «special« information. I later came to know him.

I know this is «ear say» , so... no proof. ............my parents heard his story in utmost confidence....so my mother told me......

7. Link to Post #7
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

and my look at life was never the same............

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

If one was forced to guess on the method and actions that take place to bring a emergent race up to spacefaring and intergrative (blending in full knowledge with other species) speed, one would have to look at the state of 'human (in this case) psychology, physiology, circumstance, etc.

Then one might come to the conclusion that humanity must get itself together, and do so peacefully..but it must do this on it's own. For a group of beings, like humans, who are clannish and subject to deep issues..may just become something akin to 'dangerous' to all iinterdimensional and interstellar 'others' who may be out there at this time.

Meaning, humans might turn toward clannishness, and tribal viewpoints... that are detrimental to much of who and what they may attempt to integrate with, while beginning and following through their new developmental curve. The fear should be dealt with, in order to have it leave, first and foremost.

Much of this, like the emergence of a chick from an eggshell ('the cracking of the cosmic egg') will happen simultaneously, it would seem, with a plethora of other states of mind and realities.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th August 2010 at 14:14.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

- 2010, the year we make contact
    - November date leaked by David Wilcock
    - Webbot prediction of a mega event in November bigger than 9/11

Could it be this year ? Keep your eyes and ears open for the potential precursors ...

10. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

Could it be this year ? Keep your eyes and ears open for the potential precursors ...
    When one stops to think about the reason for a disclosure false flag, you have to factor in the needs of the NWO. Why would they do this to begin with? To confuse? What's on their immediate and short-term agenda? Any false flag operation has one goal, and that is to sway the unsuspecting public to grotesque fear so that they become malleable and swayable.

The mere presence of a giant halographic false flag display with False Messiah and lots and lots of false ETs, will never be enough. There will have to be grotesque violence and death in order for people to plead with the powers to take their freedoms completely away from them in order for the government to protect them. Could this false flag be a precursor to WWIII? If this is the case, where would this false flag occur? Could it be a precursor to a false flag alien invasion with a war fought over our heads? That doesn't make sense, because the benevolents would never allow this. I've heard and read that there is talk of a large U.S. city being decimated.

Does anyone have any details?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    When one stops to think about the reason for a disclosure false flag, you have to factor in the needs of the NWO. Why would they do this to begin with? To confuse? What's on their immediate and short-term agenda? Any false flag operation has one goal, and that is to sway the unsuspecting public to grotesque fear so that they become malleable and swayable.

The mere presence of a giant halographic false flag display with False Messiah and lots and lots of false ETs, will never be enough. There will have to be grotesque violence and death in order for people to plead with the powers to take their freedoms completely away from them in order for the government to protect them. Could this false flag be a precursor to WWIII? If this is the case, where would this false flag occur? Could it be a precursor to a false flag alien invasion with a war fought over our heads? That doesn't make sense, because the benevolents would never allow this. I've heard and read that there is talk of a large U.S. city being decimated.

Does anyone have any details?
    there already is grotesque violence & death in many places on this planet -

12. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

I'm thining it's highly likely for the big event to happen either this year or next. 2012, IMHO, is a big media furphy to to keep our attention focussed in the wrong direction.

For those of you who keep up with Kerry's site, she has a link in her latest blog entry on the coming solar maximum. According to the article, most scientists now believe the biggest sunspot activity will occur late this year or next year rather than 2012...

On top of that, I recently had a dream where I woke up and all our technology no longer worked. At first I thought I'd been transported back to the 1930's / 40's, but I was repeatedly reassured that it was 2010...(DEFINITELY 2010, not 20212 or 2011, but 2010!)...

It didn't feel like a bad dream, there wasn't chaos, just calmness without the crowded-in feeling of having all this information bombarding me like it seems to nowadays...

And I don't believe that that's the be all and end all of it, but merely the beginning, the event that really gets the ball rolling.

As for those who say we're not ready for disclosure... I agree, yet I disagree... Our problem at the moment is that the human race is, as a whole, too inwardly-focussed. We concentrate on our differences too much rather than our similarities. This is by design, keeping us too preoccupied with superfluous CRAP to make any real progress as a species....

In the one hand, yes, we're too immature to handle discolusre...but on the other, we'll never mature in the way required unless we have disclosure. I firmly believe we need that little something to take our concentration away from our navels for a second to CONSIDER that there are those that are so unlike us that we'll realise how much alike that we are. It'll have to happen sooner or later, and nothing in the world or universe can fully prepare us for the event (No matter how much reading or internal preperation we individually undertake to ready ourselves for the eventuality.. It's one thing to BELIEVE there is life out there, it'll be quite another to EXPERIENCE THE REALITY of this being so.)...

Put simply, we are on the cusp of a huge period of growth, but there'll need to be something to tip us over and get the ball rolling. And quite possibly, the sunspot maximum may be part of the equation....

Joel

13. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 344 posts

I hope this idea doesn’t sound too crazy but here goes…

I think that like it or not, ready for it or not, disclosure must happen sometime pretty soon. I think that TPTB realise that they can’t keep the lid on disclosure for too much longer but they are trying to hold it off for as long as they possibly can to suit their own timeline. I suspect that TPTB want to delay rather than prevent disclosure. If they can't delay it then the next best thing would probably be to confuse and misdirect the public when disclosure starts bubbling up all over the place. If that were true then a good way to do this would be to manipulate many of us to think that a genuine disclosure event is really a false-flag event. This would certainly confuse and polarise public opinion. It wouldn’t fool everybody of course but it would certainly muddy the waters somewhat, and would keep the majority of people divided and confused at least for a little while.
    I think that TPTB are genuinely scared. They know that the sooner we find out about who we really are and how much power we really have, the sooner we would sweep away their control over us. Any public acknowledgement of genuine ET existence would accelerate this awakening. They don’t want that. This is a complete hunch but I get the impression that TPTB are working to an agenda which requires circumstances to be just right for them to polarise the planet into complete fear. A global conflict would do the job. So would a global financial meltdown. I reckon they KNOW when disclosure has to happen and they are trying to make sure that any engineered crisis happens just before this time for maximum impact and confusion.

I remember listening to David Icke give a radio interview with Jeff Rense back in 2001 (I still have the recording somewhere) where he talked about TPTB working towards a specific agenda and that they were actually well behind the timeline in their agenda. I think that TPTB are desperately trying to move events along as fast as they can before disclosure happens, and the cracks are beginning to appear in their little plans.

Of course, there is always the possibility that I’m just rambling on about a bunch of crud and am making no sense whatsoever!

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tigger (here)
    I hope this idea doesn’t sound too crazy but here goes…

I think that like it or not, ready for it or not, disclosure must happen sometime pretty soon. I think that TPTB realise that they can’t keep the lid on disclosure for too much longer but they are trying to hold it off for as long as they possibly can to suit their own timeline. I suspect that TPTB want to delay rather than prevent disclosure. If they can't delay it then the next best thing would probably be to confuse and misdirect the public when disclosure starts bubbling up all over the place. If that were true then a good way to do this would be to manipulate many of us to think that a genuine disclosure event is really a false-flag event. This would certainly confuse and polarise public opinion. It wouldn’t fool everybody of course but it would certainly muddy the waters somewhat, and would keep the majority of people divided and confused at least for a little while.
    I think that TPTB are genuinely scared. They know that the sooner we find out about who we really are and how much power we really have, the sooner we would sweep away their control over us. Any public acknowledgement of genuine ET existence would accelerate this awakening. They don’t want that. This is a complete hunch but I get the impression that TPTB are working to an agenda which requires circumstances to be just right for them to polarise the planet into complete fear. A global conflict would do the job. So would a global financial meltdown. I reckon they KNOW when disclosure has to happen and they are trying to make sure that any engineered crisis happens just before this time for maximum impact and confusion.

I remember listening to David Icke give a radio interview with Jeff Rense back in 2001 (I still have the recording somewhere) where he talked about TPTB working towards a specific agenda and that they were actually well behind the timeline in their agenda. I think that TPTB are desperately trying to move events along as fast as they can before disclosure happens, and the cracks are beginning to appear in their little plans.

Of course, there is always the possibility that I’m just rambling on about a bunch of crud and am making no sense whatsoever!
    meaning, disclosure will come from ETs themselves saying 'We are here?' &/or showing themselves in great numbers? in that case, there could be sky battles or even a full-out war in space, w/the NWO military-industrial-ET complex seeking to prevent the non-NWO aligned ETs from appearing

[there are sky battles already happening -- i for one have seen one, w/someone else seeing also]

15. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 344 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    meaning, disclosure will come from ETs themselves saying 'We are here?' &/or showing themselves in great numbers? in that case, there could be sky battles or even a full-out war in space, w/the NWO military-industrial-ET complex seeking to prevent the non-NWO aligned ETs from appearing
    My thoughts are that it is more likely to be several contact events on a much smaller scale by ET groups. This would be much harder for NWO groups to control, but the impact across the planet would be huge.

I imagine it would be relatively easy for ET groups to allow progressively more conspicuous sightings of alien craft. This is where the possibility exists of similar false-flag events being created in an attempt to discredit genuine sightings. I’d also be wary of the reputed abilities of shadow-government groups to manipulate emotions and sensory input to make people believe they have been contacted by aliens. Discernment is the key.

As far as ‘sky battles’ go, I don’t think the military groups would be foolish enough to take on a bunch of technically advanced beings from other planets in a full scale conflict, no matter how much help they have had from negative ET’s. I certainly hope it doesn’t go that way.

[there are sky battles already happening -- i for one have seen one, w/someone else seeing also]
    Wow, that must have been quite a sight! What did it look like?

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

It doesn't have to be as complicated as we think ....

If they just manage to get a portion of the populous in hysteria against extra terrestrial presence it will be sufficient to delay acceptance of the phenomenon ...
    During the development of process they will have a better position to steer attention away from the fact that have known this presence all along.

As a scuba diving instructor you are trained to detect and anticipate developing panic in an early stage. Dealing with panic from a single person can endanger
    a whole group ... you shouldn't wait till that happens !

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tigger (here)
    My thoughts are that it is more likely to be several contact events on a much smaller scale by ET groups. This would be much harder for NWO groups to control, but the impact across the planet would be huge.

I imagine it would be relatively easy for ET groups to allow progressively more conspicuous sightings of alien craft. This is where the possibility exists of similar false-flag events being created in an attempt to discredit genuine sightings. I’d also be wary of the reputed abilities of shadow-government groups to manipulate emotions and sensory input to make people believe they have been contacted by aliens. Discernment is the key.

As far as ‘sky battles’ go, I don’t think the military groups would be foolish enough to take on a bunch of technically advanced beings from other planets in a full scale conflict, no matter how much help they have had from negative ET’s. I certainly hope it doesn’t go that way.

Wow, that must have been quite a sight! What did it look like?
    Hi Tigger, you bouncy chap you --

the 'sky battle' : i reported it to Brian Vike

http://www.hbccufo.org/

who replied that he had similar reports, different times & places

i was in West Chester PA at the time -- sitting outside at night w/the family dog there, & a Philly ghetto teenager -- off in the distance i suddenly saw very strange things -- this was a built-up & very hilly area , & i still don't quite understand how we saw it --

it looked kind of like the images/footages of the early 'Shock & Awe [what a pretentious name] attacks on the Iraqi people -- firing from the ground up, it seemed like -- big explosions ,in the air & on the ground, ground-level -- but completely silent -- i wondered if it were scalar -- it went on quite a while -- i got chilly & went in for a sweater -- the dog, my buddy, followed me --

once i was in the house, i realized that my entire body was vibrating, including my ears -- my dog buddy felt it also, & stuck her head between my legs -- i covered her ears w/my hands, & she liked that

when we went back out, the battle [if that's what it was] had stopped, but in another direction i saw a UFO, a craft/ship -- close to saucer-shaped -- it seemed to me that this is what was being fired on, & that because of the attack it was kind of stuck between dimensions -- eventually it disappeared -- i felt that this was a non-hostile to humans craft [for what my feelings/intuition are worth]

i was glad that the teen-age girl was there to see it, too -- confirmation that i wasn't hallucinating --but she never brought it up again

wynderer

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

wyndarer, your observations are quite amazing..

tigger:
    Quote As far as ‘sky battles’ go, I don’t think the military groups would be foolish enough to take on a bunch of technically advanced beings from other planets in a full scale conflict, no matter how much help they have had from negative ET’s. I certainly hope it doesn’t go that way.

i think you will find that the powers of the nwo are actually very plucky, their use of technology is thousands of years ahead of what they have us believe...just have a listen/read to some of the archived camelot interviews...surely, according to that, they would be "foolish enough" and get into a celestial punch up wyndarer is on about...l
    Last edited by lightblue; 1st September 2010 at 00:20.

19. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

there already is grotesque violence & death in many places on this planet -
    This is on-going. This is historic. However, where is the massive gut-gripping fear and loathing in these remote places on this planet? Think 9/11 and what it produced for them. It is this type of gut-gripping fear and loathing that I am talking about.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

20. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

I do not see the point of continuing to follow "predictions" and dates.

And once again, these folks we speak of are no longer in power. It is merely an illusion that they are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast