Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast

Thread: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

1. Link to Post #161
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Default Re: David Icke: do you trust him or not?

I only disagree with Bills post for one reason only. He fed the troll. Fell for it. Now Bill, fool me once you know the rest. Don't be baited again. .

A troll by definition is a poster that deliberately trys to annoy and bait others into a petty and pointless argument. The pettier and more ridiculous the better. They then sit back and laugh at how enraged they have managed to make their victim(s). especially over something so insignificant.

You deal with them by NOT dealing with them. Ignore completley. The post does not exist. The fustration the troll feels is then turned right back on the troll. The troll set out to piss people off and got what they asked for but only if the troll is not fed. If you don't feed them they become their own victim.

How many times do I have to say -Don't Feed the 'Fn' trolls!!! What could be easier than doing nothing at all?

This movie doco about Hacktivism really is compulsory viewing. All users of the WWW should see it.

We Are Legion - The Story of the Hacktivists
    Description:

A documentary on the workings and beliefs of the self-described "hacktivist" collective, Anonymous.

http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=30945
    Last edited by HaveBlue; 28th September 2012 at 11:48.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Thanks to some of the contributions this has been a very interesting and informative thread. I too have been to one of David Icke's Brixton Academy presentations - and what a tour de force it was too. However, I was interested to read Arrowind's post because while I accept most of David's points I have struggled with the reptilian connection too and Sierra's response was particularly helpful. There are many things I believe in which I cannot see. I am not psychic but people I respect are and so I have to trust that what they tell me is true. Having done some research into the reptilians - although I have to admit it is a subject that rather frightens me (Jordan Maxwell's stories for example) - I am convinced there is some truth there but I have to take it slowly.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Chester (28th September 2012), Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

[/CENTER]
    Last edited by SKIBADABOMSKI; 28th September 2012 at 12:53.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Gardener (28th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

I first heard of David Icke in the early 90's and went to a viewing of one of his videos I think in 1995. I personally love the guy. I too struggled actually with many things he's had to say over the years because they just seemed too out there to me and yet so much of it has proven to be right on from numerous sources over the years. Even the reptilian thing. I too thought that was a bit out there, that maybe it was true in some sense but not literal. But as I've opened up to seeing things more clearly I have had several instances where I have seen a scaly reptilian image or sometimes a snakelike image transposed over someone I have been talking to. Kind of creepy. I've also had weird things happen after these encounters at times. I would rather it wasn't true but lack a better explanation. I remember when I read The Truth Shall Set You Free I was depressed for several weeks afterwards. It seems we are destined to function on a new level and like it or not we need to prepare ourselves for stronger and stronger doses of the truth no matter where it leads and whether we like what we discover or not. I think there is a period of integration that has to take place for each new level as we are ready but I don't think a lot of this stuff can be held back for much longer. I'd have to say David Icke was probably the first real whistleblower that got my attention and for that I will always be grateful even though I haven't always wanted to believe and didn't on a lot of it until I received outside confirmation from other sources, but it's all out there if you just take the time to look.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Chester (28th September 2012), Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), davewhite04 (1st October 2012), Gardener (28th September 2012), gooty64 (29th September 2012), jcocks (30th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    No Bill, you were not twisting fathertedsmate's words but starting out your reply to him with "wow- what an ignorant post" is not a way to open doors of communication with someone.
    Its like a smack in the face regardless of how true or not your view point is.
    Point fully taken. I considered reporting by own post to the mods. (Seriously!)

But I really felt like saying that at the time. It reflected my strong view, which I later explained in two subsequent posts. A critique of David Icke's important and powerful message, based solely on his arthritis and other body issues which he has or may have, was not well-informed. Let me say that more politely!

David is like an uncomplaining, wounded soldier who bears the constant pain he lives in with extraordinary fortitude. I traveled with him in South Africa for two weeks and each night he could barely sleep he was in such physical pain. No-one except a close traveling companion would ever have known. Yet he continued to do his job wonderfully.

Describing fathertedsmate not being well-informed as 'ignorant' is just a tough and blunt way to put it. I entirely accept that that is not the optimum way to conduct a debate. But I'm adamant in the points I make, and I wanted to emphasize them strongly.
    People will take this post as sucking up... but I don't care because I have already fully exposed my dark side in two PMs around the wynderer banning days BUT here is an example of a human being who has taken on the responsibility of site creator/owner, site administrator, mod and poster and then perhaps made a mistake from the POV of one or more of those roles and had the freaking guts to point it out and gives me an even greater sense of trust for the man than I had before which I didn't know was possible. Thanks, Bill, for your example and thanks for being a personal inspiration to me.

This is the only forum I belong to and this is the reason why.

Now if folks could only apply this same understanding that we are all human beings, all make mistakes, all shift in our views and that those who go to the next steps of publicly exposing themselves are also pretty freaking brave too, and we can get past their humanness, then perhaps we could see the gems they bring forth such as David Icke has done for two decades.

I would like to add something though. That a thread like this comes up from time to time is not a bad thing. New members and new lurkers will come across the thread. Those who are members will perhaps jump in and respond. Its my opinion they should be allowed to grow just as others have been able to experience growth in the past... thus I see this thread as good. Love to ALL - Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 28th September 2012 at 20:12.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), Finefeather (28th September 2012), Gardener (28th September 2012), Kristin (28th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), mosquito (29th September 2012), Phoenix1304 (6th October 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

This is the latest interview between Alex Jones & David Icke.....If you don't get something from this imo ...

You may have to review some of your dot connecting..LOL..

Everyone is entitled to decipher information their own way and if David does not reasonate with you OK
    But nothing in this interview is rubbish imo....Thats not to say its the 'gospal' truth....Steve

27 minutes Alex & David talks about interdimentional entities and how the Elite believe in them...
    and its been in their litrature for thousands of years, including the bible...
    Alex 10 years ago thought all this rubbish......Not anymore listen to discussion...

Thread posted by Referee...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...971#post560971
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th September 2012 at 15:00.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alecs (30th September 2012), Chester (28th September 2012), Daughter of Time (29th September 2012), davewhite04 (1st October 2012), Kristin (28th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Mark (28th September 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by davewhite04 (here)
    Has it changed the world?
    Are you still asking questions not to gain insight for yourself, but to seed doubts in others?

(Sure looks that way to me.)
    What I was wondering was if he was doing something else besides his teaching work.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Another new David Icke video Just posted today...

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), Daughter of Time (29th September 2012), davewhite04 (1st October 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Gardener (28th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Mark (28th September 2012), pugwash84 (30th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012), Spellbound (30th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

In answer to the thread question, yes I do trust him.

To Bill: In light of your time spent with him, would you be prepared to comment on his dietary habits? Namely, is he a veggie? There is a wide variety of data supporting the idea that a vegetarian/vegan diet can help in alleviating the symptoms of arthritis. I only bring this up because I want the best for him and maybe it's an area of research he has overlooked due to his intensive focus on other areas.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Eram (29th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #170
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by SKIBADABOMSKI (here)
    [/CENTER]
    So? Why so serious?

And yes, i dont distrust David, i take him more serious then AJ anyways, mr Icke comes across as very sincere and is fighting the good fight, it does not really matter what i believe or dont believe, he believes what he is telling us and does so very well, i like that, makes me listen, good wellinformed teacher. We should all be pleased to have him around in our lifetime.

Regards

20. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Quote David Icke interviewed at Bestival festival by Richard Strange
    This is a interresting interview and brave of David to try and speak in such conditions......

I cannot think of many alternate researchers speaking like he does.

It certainly went over the head of the interviewer and no one can accuse him of ducking the public.

It shows why he needs 9hours and illustrations to expose these topics properly....

Good on ya !!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th September 2012 at 21:03.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Kimberley (29th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

I believe that David Icke is one of the last great prophets of our time. When I first learned of his material and read it I did not believe it. As I have learned more I have come to believe EVERYTHING that he teaches.

This is one man that if someone were to ask me who I would like to meet living or dead, then I would say that I would love to cross of my bucket list spending an afternoon talking with him. ( Oh and you too Bill Ryan!!).

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2012), Chester (30th September 2012), Kimberley (29th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Rosco1 (29th September 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Well, this has been interesting !

FTM (dare I call you Dougal), if you're still reading this - I thank you for telling us the history of your health problems, it's nice to know where someone's coming from. Would I have responded to you differently if I'd known this about you ? Possibly, as you have clearly been through the mill, and I admire your courage and fortitude for doing so; but ......probably not, because you appeared to be making a value judgment against someone based on their deformity (that's how it reads, sorry !), which is what triggered my response.

Communicating on a forum like this is not always an easy thing to do, we type things in the same way we may speak them to a friend, with the result that our intention may be that clear, or a particular tone of voice is inferred by readers. I'm guilty of that far too often for my liking, so I'd suggest (and here my tone is supposed to be friendly) thinking about how you write, and maybe writing everything up in a document first, then reading it for yourself after a break.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

davewhite04 (1st October 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #174
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

I trust David Icke! I like him! I respect him! I admire him! His courage is an inspiration. He's an indomitable force.

Years ago, a very dear friend delivered a number of David's videos to me. I watched them and discovered a great human being. During those viewings I kept thinking "Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you for saying that! Thank you for confirming what I already knew! Thank you for explaning things I suspected! Thank you for opening my eyes to things I didn't know!" What a remarkable, extraordinary man!

So what if he's making some money? Does he deserve to be judged for that? Don't we all need money in order to perpetuate life in our physical bodies? If we are to judge people for making money, then let's judge unethical, huge corporations which make billions of dollars by ruining our wellness and that of the planet's. Let's not judge someone whose intent is to awaken the dormant masses.

And as far as his ill health goes, let's not judge him for that either because there is no shame in illness since it can be caused by factors which are outside the person's control. FineFeather has given the plausible kundalini explanation which could very well be the reason. And there may be other reasons. I suspect David probably suffers from a barrage of psychic attacks from many who I'm sure would like to shut him up. And no matter what a powerful force a person may be, it is not always possible to cloak oneself in an impenetrable form of protection, especially since he's always so exposed. This does not make him spiritually weak.

The fact that he continues to deliver his messages in spite of his body's daily complaints makes him spiritually strong.

I am grateful for his presence on the planet. I am a fan!
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 1st October 2012 at 22:45.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (30th September 2012), Eram (29th September 2012), Hervé (29th September 2012), Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012), Wind (30th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #175
    England Avalon Member therinkydinktink's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    The fact that he continues to deliver his messages in spite of his body's daily complaints makes him spiritually strong.
    I like the fact he also advertises and sells other authors books via his site.
    Says a lot about the man.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to therinkydinktink For This Post:

Chester (30th September 2012), Daughter of Time (29th September 2012), Hervé (30th September 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

If he had bypassed this stuff I think his message would have gone much further and have had even greater impact.
    But when does dilution .... finally meet 'meaninglessness'?
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Sierra (1st October 2012)

32. Link to Post #177
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I think one day in the near future - much sooner than many of you believe possible - we will honour this fine man with an award for what he has done for humanity.

He is definitely one of the people who come to mind who has done his life's work without reward and without the expectation of one.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Limor Wolf (30th September 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012), The One (30th September 2012)

34. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    If he had bypassed this stuff I think his message would have gone much further and have had even greater impact.
    But when does dilution .... finally meet 'meaninglessness'?

on the other hand the truth can be meaningless when people refuse to listen and respond.
    What remains without the unverifiable reptilian story is far from meaningless.
    And in our urgent times that story has placed him in the wacko category
    for too much of the population who would do well to listen to what is verifiable
    and in resistance to that the unverifiable would be resisted too

35. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

No one makes a point any better than this obvious master, David Icke... from his e-mail of Friday, September 28 -

... CRAZY IS THE NEW NORMAL

I had a personal experience of this over the last few days when the Japanese video game giant, Sega, blocked the use of an anti-war song at the Wembley Arena that was planned to be part of a call for people to stop killing each other.

This ban was not about money because the financial deal had been agreed and the final paperwork was about to be exchanged. It was apparently stopped by the 'brand manager' of a video game series called, wait for it ... Total War. The reason for this decision was nothing more than personal bias because Sega told us that they did not want 'their' music associated with a 'controversial figure' like me.

When it comes to crazy, inexplicable and bizarre, the very fact that the original writers of a great anti-war song could sell the rights to a multinational corporation for use in a video series called Total War takes some serious beating. But maybe that can be eclipsed by the about-faced bizarreness of the rights holder using this anti-war song in a video game in which war is sold as entertainment while banning the use of the same song to call for peace and reconciliation at an event at which thousands are attending.

And if you want to walk the extremes of bizarreness and Orwellian double-think imagine if the person banning the use of the song in its true context considers the requester 'controversial' while presumably considering himself non-controversial, sane and credible for producing and promoting video games in which simulated mass-murder is presented as a bit of fun and a way to enjoy your leisure time.

But then war itself has become a video game with mindless and moronic uniforms and 'yessirs' killing thousands of people in the Middle and Near East in remotely-controlled drone strikes while sitting at their consoles, joysticks in hand, on the other side of the world - just like the kid in his bedroom playing Total War.

'Hey, kid, you play Total War?

'Sure do.'

'You good at it?'

'Yes sir, got to level one.'

'You wanna job?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (30th September 2012), gooty64 (30th September 2012), Jenci (1st October 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012), therinkydinktink (30th September 2012)

37. Link to Post #180
    Ecuador Avalon Member Christine Breese's Avatar
    Thanks

David Icke is right on, I have met him, he's not in it for the money, he would be doing this even if he didn't make money. I have checked out his energy field and he's in this for the right reasons.
    Save the planet, it's the only one with chocolate!

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christine Breese For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2012), Chester (30th September 2012), Finefeather (3rd October 2012), Sierra (1st October 2012), therinkydinktink (30th September 2012)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast