1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Default Jordan Maxwell's website and e-mail HACKED

Hi,

Relaying this:

Quote Wednesday, 26 September 2012 10:28, Written by Kerry Cassidy

From what I understand, Jordan Maxwell's site and email have been hacked. Please use caution if you receive any emails from him until this gets sorted out. I will update this post with his new email address once I know it.

If Anonymous can track down the identity of the hackers who would interfere with this excellent researcher's website, please let me or Tommy my webmaster know.

Thank you.
    Source: http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerr...e-email-hacked

I have contacted him, but he is probably not available to contact yet from what we know. I will help him resolve this asap (it does not seem he knows about it yet and he is slow checking his phone).

Anyone with information about this feel free to let me know, Jordan's personal e-mail is compromised and does not work, do not send messages to that address!

Will keep you posted.
    Last edited by Tommy; 4th October 2012 at 20:34. Reason: edited due to sei

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

astrid (26th September 2012), Bill Ryan (27th September 2012), Billy (27th September 2012), bluestflame (27th September 2012), Caren (27th September 2012), Carmody (26th September 2012), Cartomancer (26th September 2012), christian (26th September 2012), Cidersomerset (26th September 2012), Kristin (27th September 2012), Limor Wolf (26th September 2012), Marin (26th September 2012), Mark (27th September 2012), Muzz (7th October 2012), Reinhard (27th September 2012), seko (26th September 2012), Sierra (4th October 2012), sigma6 (29th September 2012), Star Tsar (26th September 2012), StephenW11UK (27th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (26th September 2012), truth4me (26th September 2012), Wind (26th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell's website and e-mail HACKED

Haven't seen anything new from Jordan later. I like Jordan Maxwell and his information does resonate within me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Art (27th September 2012), Cartomancer (26th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Do you think this attack could possibly be related to the as yet unreleased Vatican Project Camelot Video?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Referee (26th September 2012), sigma6 (29th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)
    Do you think this attack could possibly be related to the as yet unreleased Vatican Project Camelot Video?
    Hi,

I can definitely say that this is not the case in this instance.
    I don't wan't to say too much, but the answer is actually on the present version of the website.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (26th September 2012), Star Tsar (26th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Oh dear. I just read the article posted by Joe D.. it would seem that Jordan has been a naughty boy?.
    It all makes sense, Joe is the only one with access to Jordan's site. and it's up for auction.. I guess Jordan better start finding some serious money to get back what he lost..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Cartomancer (26th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Wait a minute. If you go to Jordan's site it doesn't appear to have been hacked. It appears that the person who owns the rights to it changed the content. At least that's what is being said there. We are going to have to wait and see here. This is bad for Jordan if true. If things went down they way described there this will destroy him. I am hoping its a bunch of b.s. but something about this seems like its the real deal.

We'll have to see how Jordan responds.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 26th September 2012 at 22:24.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Laurel (26th September 2012), Limor Wolf (26th September 2012), Sierra (4th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    Oh dear. I just read the article posted by Joe D.. it would seem that Jordan has been a naughty boy?.
    It all makes sense, Joe is the only one with access to Jordan's site. and it's up for auction.. I guess Jordan better start finding some serious money to get back what he lost..
    We have a phrase in Hebrew that says: The one who eats alone, dies alone :) , any link to what you are reffering to, Kersley ?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Cartomancer (26th September 2012), Sierra (4th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

His site is actually up for auction. That kind of means he wasn't hacked unless they are faking that as well. This is disappointing. I hope he doesn't try and spin this like it was hacked if it wasn't. He needs to make a statement and try and clear this up. He was effectively just torpedoed and sunk. If this was a hacker they came up with a story only Joe D. would know the details to. Still hoping this is B.S. though.

Here's Jordan on the Jeff Rense show stating that the site was not hacked. The owner simply had disagreements and posted all the negative material. He owns it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfT7IF6o2K8
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 26th September 2012 at 22:49.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Gardener (27th September 2012), Kristin (27th September 2012), Mark (27th September 2012), Sierra (4th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (27th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Legal definition of Hacking:

http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/computer-hacking/

Be aware that things happen from the time of posting. The terminology fitting now is hijacked.

His e-mail are also hijacked, since you mentioned "no hacking", this clearly falls under the definition.

This is no joke but being handled.

PS: Seems Jordan is somewhat aware, but things have developed.
    Last edited by Tommy; 26th September 2012 at 23:07.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Cartomancer (26th September 2012), Mark (27th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (27th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)

Be aware that things happen from the time of posting. The terminology fitting now is hijacked.

His e-mail are also hijacked, since you mentioned "no hacking", this clearly falls under the definition.

This is likely a disagreement between Joe D. and Jordan. Its too bad it had to get to the point where the website became a tool to make him look bad. In the end he will come back I'm sure. I think he should consider self publishing all of his books and DVD's in the future. That is easy to do these days and he will have complete control over sales. All the money will go straight to him that way. This is kind of confusing as well with two 'Joe D.'s' involved! I don't blame Kerri for saying 'hacked' either though hacking to me infers a breach of security and not an owner posting things. It seems unfortunately Jordan didn't own his own website.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 26th September 2012 at 23:30.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Mark (27th September 2012), Referee (27th September 2012), Sierra (4th October 2012), sigma6 (29th September 2012), Tommy (26th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)

This is likely a disagreement between Joe D. and Jordan. Its too bad it had to get to the point where the website became a tool to make him look bad. In the end he will come back I'm sure. I think he should consider self publishing all of his books and DVD's in the future. That is easy to do these days and he will have complete control over sales. All the money will go straight to him that way. This is kind of confusing as well with two 'Joe D.'s' involved! I don't blame Kerri for saying 'hacked' either though hacking to me infers a breach of security and not an owner posting things. It seems unfortunately Jordan didn't own his own website.
    Very true.

I am at the moment working on rectifying this situation, and so he get's (and owns) all his rightful income. Will have something going very soon

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Cartomancer (26th September 2012), Mark (27th September 2012), StephenW11UK (27th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (27th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

-------

According to this YouTube video of an interview he gave, posted on 21 Sept, this is a working e-mail address for him -- for anyone who can assist:

jordnmaxwell@gmail.com

(Note that there is no 'a' in 'Jordan' in this new address.)

His phone number is unchanged: 818 932 0457.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (27th September 2012), Carmody (27th September 2012), Cartomancer (27th September 2012), Mark (27th September 2012), Sierra (4th October 2012), sigma6 (29th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (27th September 2012), Tommy (27th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

removed by sleepy.
    Last edited by sleepy; 27th September 2012 at 01:44.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

xxxxx xxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 11:39.

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

-------

The address sleepy provided does work:

http://jordanmaxwell.com/home.html

But be aware that when you click on 'HOME' on the site menu, it goes to http://jordanmaxwell.com/index.html ... which is under the control of Joe D.

28. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

The address sleepy provided does work:

http://jordanmaxwell.com/home.html

But be aware that when you click on 'HOME' on the site menu, it goes to http://jordanmaxwell.com/index.html ... which is under the control of Joe D.
    Hi Bill: I am completely unfamiliar with Jordan Maxwell, so I don't have an opinion of the guy. The same is true about Joe D.

But I do have knowledge of how websites are structured (I've designed them for a living) and if Joe D. has 'control' over the file named "index.html,' he also has control over "home.html" and the entire domain, including all the pages of the the original website.

I read the Joe's new home page, for all the wrong reasons, I might add... (i.e., drama to fill an empty 40 minutes of the evening...)

Joe added a new homepage onto to the original site. If he had mischief in mind, he wouldn't have left the original site accessible or he would have left it accessible and destroyed it with edits and graphics as he saw fit. He did neither. He simply added one additional page on which he makes his heated statements. From a design and technical standpoint, there is nothing sinister, complex or even unusual about doing this. I've done it several times, when I wanted to lead with new info on a website. The graphical "Home" link on the original website leads back to Joe's new page. That link has to go somewhere, and if Joe is sincere in his claims, he's obviously not going to link it to the original homepage on a website which he is putting up for auction because of his opinions and claimed experiences with Jordon.

My opinion based on what I read is that he owns the website. He knows what he's talking about.

If he were 'stealing' the website, he'd be a fool to give his name, the corporation name and references to court dates that surely must be in the public record. With a little research that I'm not interested in pursuing, I'm guessing at least some of his claims can easily be disproven if they're not true and proven if they are.

He couldn't very well profit from an auction if he didn't own the website and anyone with contrary claims to proof of ownership could take him to court in a heartbeat. And it would be well worth the effort, if, in fact, Joe is making everything up.

I don't mean to step on toes, because I gather many people honor Jordan Maxwell and his work, but based on the info currently available I doubt that anyone can yet honestly discredit Joe's technical claims to and about the website.
    Last edited by nonesuch; 27th September 2012 at 06:15.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nonesuch For This Post:

Cartomancer (27th September 2012), kersley (27th September 2012), mosquito (5th October 2012), RMorgan (4th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

While I always liked Jordan (but disagreed with some of his stuff)- it's a shame it had to end like this.

Jordan, in this incarnation sure learned a tough lesson. It kinda happens when you begin to put your integrity on the line and desire for money over your spirtual mission/purpose. Even though he states quite the opposite in his interviews...I think he projected his mistakes into his victimhood.....and by being dishonest with himself he began to become dishonest with other people whom he did business with. The spiral kept dwindling downwards, until now all he has is to face himself I'm sorry this had to happen to all parties involved. But it is better now (late in life) than later. Not so much because of money or reputation, but the spiritual....facing of the "karma."

This has been a kind of smack in the face even for me. I have a lot of knowledge to give, and have done so freely for quite some time. I thought of once getting to a point where a little bit of money wouldn't be so bad if for the right reasons and to spread awareness to others. But now I'm just realizing (the more I read about problems in this market) how easily these things get corrupted due to greed and/or financial obligations.

I hope everything gets resolved in the best way possible

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Cartomancer (27th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Forgive me for being ignorant but who is Joe D and what is he saying about Jordan Maxwell?

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quick update:

I am uploading Jordan's original site to our server as I write this. It is a site with a lot of content but it should be within an hour or so, then I just have to make it accessible. (Note: The site will not be re-uploaded as Jordan Maxwell does not own jordanmaxwell.com)

Reg. the auction: I contacted the auction website and managed to get the auction stopped because of the personal attack on the front page at the time.

Will update again a little later

Take care
    Last edited by Tommy; 4th October 2012 at 20:30.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2012), Cartomancer (27th September 2012), eileenrose (5th October 2012), Kristin (27th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th September 2012), sigma6 (29th September 2012), Strat (5th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (27th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I see the vultures are already gathering to see the demise of Jordan Maxwell. I think in the end they are going to be disappointed. Really what is going on here is an argument between two men about how to proceed w/ Jordan's book and DVD sales. If the stories Joe D. are telling are based in fact they could be spun one of two ways.

A: Jordan is a con man who tries to rip off every investor he gets by breaking contracts and keeping the money they gave him already.

B: Jordan is continually being set up for compiling and talking about the information he has come up with. He is subject to character assassination and harassment of this nature by people who don't like what he may expose.

If he's a con man he's not doing a very good job. It does seem like he'd be doing much better if was managing all of his own book sales and website. I think in the last four or five years Jordan has become more popular than he ever has been. With that came more demand for what he is saying. I can kind of see why Joe D. is upset as well. This does seem to be a repeating pattern with Jordan but is it because people are trying to destroy him or just bad business decisions? Jordan has gone through his whole research life not making much dough now he is getting to the level David Icke is and not making very much. I don't blame him for wanting to make money. Doing what he does is a job. Writing a book is a long and difficult journey.

If Joe D. actually owns the website that is up then he has every right to auction it off in the eyes of the law even if it seems bad to us.

PS: I just checked. The material from Joe D. that I read yesterday is now gone.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 27th September 2012 at 15:17.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

kersley (27th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th September 2012), Mark (27th September 2012), spiritwind (29th September 2012), Tommy (27th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast