Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Jordan Maxwell's website and e-mail HACKED

1. Link to Post #41
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell's website and e-mail HACKED

Hey folks,

Unfortunately, such things happen wherever there´s money involved.

I´ve seen son betraying father, brothers betraying brothers; everything for money and, some times, not even big money.

These things are sad, but quite normal. A lot of business partnerships end up like this.

Raf.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cartomancer (5th October 2012), kersley (5th October 2012), spiritwind (5th October 2012), Wind (5th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

re:
    Quote "Owner of the Truth Seeker Company (Bonnie Lang) who Jordan Maxwell stole thousands of dollars from talking about Jordan.

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=9495
    "

Makes some valid points. I listened to the parts about Jordan M.. Sounds like he has issues (Bonnie doesn't sound like she is making it up, what she is saying....about him).

I will go out on a limb and say, he (J.M.) may not be the person he represents when doing marketing of himself (who is), but if I were him, I would start to clean up my act (and go back and start to fix his past. I say "heal the wounds you caused Jordan" or face the karma music.).

And I personally am less interested in his material (does sound like he is capable of poaching other's material....see....never leave bad karma behind you....it just comes right back at you) now.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I see what you are saying about poaching material. I have seen Jordan on several videos and speaking engagements state his sources and that he is compiling information and giving you his opinion. I have not really seen him present others ideas as his own. I can see how this could be misconstrued if you don't watch a lot of his material. I have never gotten the impression he was swiping other work.

If you listen to David Icke, Richard Hoagland, David Wilcock, or even Graham Hancock they are all telling you what they think based on standard history and others work.

Back to my thoughts about why this is happening. My intuition is telling me that someone contacted Joe D. about all of this with the info he included in his expose' of JM. I think there must be a lot more to this than meets the eye. He was acting like someone possibly got him all fired up about this. Someone. It just does not make sense for him to attack JM this way. If he had the rights to everything why should he take the time to trash him in this manner? This is way fishy.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 5th October 2012 at 15:02.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3