+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Immortal (Ad Vitam) 2004

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Immortal (Ad Vitam) 2004

weird and sexy IMMORTAL a 2004 English language, French-produced Enki Bilal's sci-fi effort. CGI and live-action, loosely based upon his Graphic novel "La Foire aux immortels "(The Carnival of Immortals) Strange unique film that I think deserves more credit.

It was one of the first major films (along with Casshern and Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow) to be shot entirely on a "digital backlot", blending live actors with computer generated surroundings. The French video game studio Quantic Dream helped produce much of the cinematics.

In the year 2095, Earth is occupied by ancient gods and genetically altered humans. When falcon-headed god Horus is sentenced to death by his brethren, he has 7 days to seek both a human host body to inhabit, and a willing mate to bear his offspring.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Kryztian (26th October 2012), NancyV (27th September 2012), realitycorrodes (26th September 2012), sandy (27th September 2012), Star Tsar (26th September 2012), Wind (27th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Default Re: Immortal (Ad Vitam) 2004

Its a great film...I also got 'bunker palace hotel' of which I had the soundtrack (amazing!) for a decade but the film only made it to dvd (in dubbed german) after the relative success of immortel..the youtube clips are in french original...
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Delight (27th September 2012), NancyV (27th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread