+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freemason Logo Truck hauling possible FEMA coffins WI USA

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Default Freemason Logo Truck hauling possible FEMA coffins WI USA

I was sent this video check out the Freemason Logo on the side of the truck as well as military insignia's. Filmed in WI USA a few days ago.

Reminds me of a certain Conspiracy Theory episode that was pulled off the air!

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

4evrneo (28th September 2012), A Simple Human (28th September 2012), Amysenthia (28th September 2012), Carmody (28th September 2012), Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), Draco (28th September 2012), gooty64 (28th September 2012), Holly Lindin (28th September 2012), lookbeyond (28th September 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th September 2012), MistahMojoRisin (28th September 2012), RMorgan (28th September 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th September 2012), ROMANWKT (28th September 2012), spiritguide (28th September 2012), therinkydinktink (28th September 2012), truth4me (28th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Freemason Logo Truck hauling possible FEMA coffins WI USA

Close up and commentry wierd or very Worrying !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This has been posted before , but ties in ....A film from 2005 so they have been planning for
    some epidemic or catatrophy for a while ........

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th September 2012 at 09:25.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Simple Human (28th September 2012), Amysenthia (28th September 2012), lookbeyond (28th September 2012), Referee (28th September 2012), Reinhard (29th September 2012), RMorgan (28th September 2012), ROMANWKT (28th September 2012), truth4me (28th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Talk about "In plain site". I've seen the coffins videos before but never had I seen one where a truck with the Freemason Logo on it carrying them. That really makes me wonder. Good job Referee for bringing it to our attention and give a thanks from us to who ever sent you that powerful 46 second clip.....

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), lookbeyond (28th September 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th September 2012), Referee (28th September 2012), Reinhard (29th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Please people.... it sometimes helps to understand what you are actually seeing in some videos by reading the comments...

I found someone mention "sectionalizing cabinets" so I googled it.

http://www.trinetics.com/products/se...izing-cabinets

http://www.nordicfiberglass.com/html/cabinets.html

http://www.powerdesigninc.com/

http://www.highlineproducts.com/cabinets.htm

Not that these things couldn't be used in a pinch for multiple purposes...but , please, do you homework.... it is soooo important to not add to the dis-info or panic!

OH, and I did even try to google the Trucking company.... I didn't find the truck, but the emblem is very interesting, needless to say.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), GarethBKK (28th September 2012), Referee (28th September 2012), Reinhard (29th September 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th September 2012), ROMANWKT (28th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you MorningSong. I watched the video, saw a guy, who is possibly a vet and a proud mason, going about his business of driving his truck and felt an urge to research what the load might be. In other words, like you I wanted to begin by assuming nothing and researching what might be - not starting with wild assumptions.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GarethBKK For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), Referee (28th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

It doesn't make sense that an effort to kill hundreds of thousands of people would want to bother with non biodegradeable coffins. You'd think the mountain of bodies would be dumped into a large grave, or all cremated.

After a catastrophe like a nuclear strike, would there be any bodies left to bury? Hundreds of thousands? Like anyone would be functioning in the area? I guess I fail to picture this.

If they are coffins, it looks like three or four bodies would fit in, but I still ask why bother?

Temporary morgues? For what? New and sequestered landfills would make more sense.

"America can stomach this much better" (the neatness of the coffins...) Like "America", those still alive would have some kind of preference offered as to how their murdered fellow citizens are disposed of?

I agree that these look like coffins. But the scenario doesn't add up. Neatness?

I suppose China could have the contract to dispose - ship 'em all over there in the sealed coffins and dump in the Gobi desert...and the plastic bins probably came from China anyway. Not being sarcastic, still trying to add something up here.

I am neither lettered or in the know about anything. Just thinking it through. Maybe my brain just can't get this.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), Nickolai (29th September 2012), Referee (28th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    It doesn't make sense that an effort to kill hundreds of thousands of people would want to bother with non biodegradeable coffins. You'd think the mountain of bodies would be dumped into a large grave, or all cremated.
    Perhaps if the means of death was some sort of plague or pandemic (secretly orchestrated to scare the daylights out of anyone who didn't die outright, and get them to line up for some vaccine) then images on the nightly news of bodies being buried in ominous plain black coffins, in large number, would be a "useful" part of the psyops.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Amysenthia (28th September 2012), CdnSirian (28th September 2012), Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), Kristin (28th September 2012), Referee (28th September 2012), Reinhard (29th September 2012), ROMANWKT (28th September 2012), SilentFeathers (28th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Perhaps if the means of death was some sort of plague or pandemic (secretly orchestrated to scare the daylights out of anyone who didn't die outright, and get them to line up for some vaccine) then images on the nightly news of bodies being buried in ominous plain black coffins, in large number, would be a "useful" part of the psyops.
    That makes sense Paul. Part of the big show. At least the grid would still have to be working for the show to be seen...for a while anyway.

Once everyone is vaccinated with the Zombie virus, go underground and let the useless eaters eat each other. The virus would be engineered for a certain lifespan - or maybe not. Got to keep those friendly aliens off the planet too. Well, they would have given up on this planet by then...

Am I making fun of this? Not at all. I did see "I Am Legend" but skipped The Walking Dead series. All the possibilities are bizarre to the thinking person.

In every way, we're set up to need a saviour.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), Kristin (28th September 2012), Referee (28th September 2012), Reinhard (29th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

After a catastrophe like a nuclear strike, would there be any bodies left to bury? Hundreds of thousands? Like anyone would be functioning in the area? I guess I fail to picture this.

If they are coffins, it looks like three or four bodies would fit in, but I still ask why bother?

Temporary morgues? For what? New and sequestered landfills would make more sense.

"America can stomach this much better" (the neatness of the coffins...) Like "America", those still alive would have some kind of preference offered as to how their murdered fellow citizens are disposed of?

I agree that these look like coffins. But the scenario doesn't add up. Neatness?

I suppose China could have the contract to dispose - ship 'em all over there in the sealed coffins and dump in the Gobi desert...and the plastic bins probably came from China anyway. Not being sarcastic, still trying to add something up here.

I am neither lettered or in the know about anything. Just thinking it through. Maybe my brain just can't get this.
    Try tying it in with Bills' Ultimate Hypothesis. I also agree with the above posters who are recommending that we don't jump to conclusions about what these will be used for. But to touch on the argument about using these versus mass graves, let's look at that a minute.

If a whole neighborhood is wiped out, mass graves makes more sense. But if a neighborhood is trying to survive in the midst of less sanitation, scarce food, civil disorder, etc., the kinds of things the CME to end all CMEs might bring about, then you would have lots of the deceased to handle, but not mountains of them all at once... Just a thought.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th September 2012), Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), Kristin (28th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

I have a thought on this too... hygiene. Large amounts of decay can cause disease in the water supply and make it unsafe to use. There is also the smell factor, not too pleasant.

I had some other thoughts that were more nefarious... Soilent Green? Compost? Feed for something else? Science experiments?

None of these things need to be taken too seriously, but if you allow your imagination to work the possibilities are limitless.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th September 2012), Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), therinkydinktink (29th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

My imagination went as far as pedicure tubs for giant aliens (an off planet order) or hydroponics tanks for the DUMBs.

I'm still questioning the hygiene/containment issue because of the purported plans to kill off millions. Compost and Soilent Green makes sense.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), Kristin (28th September 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

There has been several epadmic threats as well as disasters so it maybe its part of
    a clean up operation plan.But why be so covert? The threat was all over the media
    over the years...Aids ,Bird Flu, Swine Flew, Saars, 9/11 ,Katrina , Haitii ,psunamies
    Take your pick ??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Virus

Should we be afraid ?

Warning signs of new worldwide viral epidemicsare sounding alarm bells among scientificcommunities and the media: we saw SARS in2003, Chikungunya in 2006 and H5N1 avianinfluenza since 1997 - not to mention theterrible outbreaks of Lassa, Ebola and West Nilehaemorrhagic fever viruses. These epidemics areour society's sword of Damocles; and are onlyavoidable through a drastic research increase.

‘The world is teetering on the edge of a pandemic that could kill a large fraction of the human population' was the title of an article by virologist Robert Webster, published by American Scientist in March 2003. Written in the midst of a severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) epidemic, the highly controversial article conjured up a disaster scenario where a deadly new virus would render doctors and public authorities powerless. Although this worst-case scenario has receded, it is a statistical probability that a viral pandemic lurks around the corner. The latest World Health Organization (WHO) report points the finger at 11 virus types of the 18 infectious diseases that emerged or reemerged between 1996 and 2004, including the yellow fever, SARS, West Nile and Ebola viruses. The outlook is disquieting, and the most serious threat is the infamous H5N1 influenza virus, which is highly pathogenic among birds and "since 2003 has been responsible for the greatest avian panzootic the world has ever known," says doctor and bio statistician Antoine Flahault, who helped WHO develop its Global Influenza Surveillance Network (FluNet).

Although the ultimate aim of scientific research into viral diseases is of course to find human vaccines - as happened with smallpox, which was eradicated in 1979 - first and foremost it is necessary to understand the highly complex mechanisms of viruses, upstream of vaccine development. Viruses are ‘simple' sequences of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) or ribonucleic acid (RNA) surrounded by proteins, and are not themselves living organisms. They are obligate parasites that need to infect other organisms to replicate. It is a constraint that also offers them unlimited opportunities: it was a new coronavirus, a hitherto unknown cousin of the common cold virus that gave rise to the Asian SARS epidemic in 2003. Following the crisis of acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), which stemmed from an adaptation of simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) to humans, it seems that SARS was also transmitted by animals.

Will the species barrier be strong enough to contain the spread of H5N1, whose natural reservoir is birds? Pierre Roques, from the Institut des Maladies Emergentes et Thérapies Innovantes (FR), takes a guarded view: "Faith in the species barrier has been shaken. Even though swine fever, which kills pigs very rapidly, never infects their human contacts, swine influenza is perfectly capable of crossing the species barrier. In fact, one of the mechanisms thought to be responsible for the new variants of human influenza is a recombination of bird viruses that infect pigs and are then passed from pigs to humans. Influenza is more organ-dependent than species-dependent, as the virus can cross the species barrier between warm-blooded animals with similar organs. The H5N1 virus, which is optimal at 39°C, has still not adapted to humans, who have a body temperature 2 to 3 degrees lower than that of birds." From a molecular standpoint, whether or not humans contract influenza depends on the haemagglutinin (H) number used to classify the different influenza A viruses.

We know of 16 variants, only three of which are fully adapted to humans and infect us with our familiar seasonal influenzas.

Rest of article
    http://ec.europa.eu/research/researc...e_5914_en.html
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These stories were all over the press in the last 20 years......

http://www.mediastudentsbook.com/con...urses-pandemic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_pandemic

http://www.news-medical.net/health/W...lu-(H5N1).aspx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Or it could be this ?

Killer flu doctors: US censorship is a danger to science

Belfast Telegraph2012-01-16: The United States should not be allowed to dominate the debate over who controls sensitive scientific information that could be misused in biowarfare terrorism, say the scientists who created a highly dangerous form of bird-flu virus in a study that has been partially censored by the US government. Ron Fouchier and Ab Osterhaus of Erasmus Medical Centre in Rotterdam accept recommendations by the US government's National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity, which said key details of their US-funded... more »

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/01/1..._to_science_w/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avian Flu killing seals...

Newstrack India2012-08-01: Tweet Washington, Aug 1 (IANS) An avian flu virus is wiping out large numbers of baby harbour seals, after infecting these aquatic mammals with pneumonia, in New England, US. Wildlife authorities first became concerned in September 2011, when seals with severe pneumonia and skin lesions (eruptions) suddenly appeared along the coastline from southern Maine to northern Massachusetts. Most were just babies, less than six months and a total of 162 dead or moribund... more »

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/08/0...ut_baby_seals/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th September 2012 at 17:31.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

CdnSirian (28th September 2012), Kristin (28th September 2012), truth4me (28th September 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

After saying all that in the above post it still does not explain why the truck has a Masonic logo on the side ??

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th September 2012 at 19:38.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Referee (28th September 2012), truth4me (28th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    After saying all that in the above post it still does not explain why a truck has a Masonic logo on the side ??

The best question so far on this thread!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th September 2012), Referee (28th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

I can see "bathtube" like containers at the back of the trailer. There is 63 of them. Not much for the entire neighbourhood Rest of the cargo looks like chests with hinged lids with locks. There is "------ GRADE LINE ------" marking on them suggesting a depth of burrying into the ground or submerging in liquid. There is 24 of them or 34. Can't figure it out if they are lined in 2 or 3 rows along the trailer. 4 of them are stacked in the front of the trailer. They are stacked in pairs. One on top of the another. Maybe they are for growing champignons?
    On the the top of the truck cabin is a writing: "SUPPORTING, HONOURING AND REMEMBERING" i think. Below it are pictograms reasembling logos of various gov/mil agencies. There is strange effect during video play. It looks like the picture is paused but camera is moving to show parts of the frozen frame. The masonic logo looks totally out of picture IM HO and could be placed via CGI.

Edit
    "Bathtubes" could be placed inside "chests" and they could become solitary confinement units or isolation tanks for sensory deprivation. Like the one in the movie altered states or fringe. It is recognized as torture if administered without a consent of the person being subjected to it. It could also be a container for storing sand for sidewalk grating during winter. But coffin? Naahhh...
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 28th September 2012 at 22:12.
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th September 2012), therinkydinktink (29th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread