+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F-22 Raptors Deployed to the Pacific Theater

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Default F-22 Raptors Deployed to the Pacific Theater

Quote Alaska’s fleet of F-22 fighter jets and their elite pilots have been deployed to an airbase in the Pacific U.S. territory of Guam, according to officials at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage. The deployment has been planned for some time, but happens to coincide with a period of escalating tension in the Pacific Theater, as Japan and China dispute who has the rights to a set of uninhabited, resource-rich islands.

A press release sent out Monday night from JBER said that the F-22 Raptors were deployed to Andersen Air Force Base in Guam, located nearly 2,000 miles from China. According to public affairs officer Capt. Ashley Conner, it is the first time since January of 2011 that the F-22s have been deployed to the region, and is part of a series of rotations that began in 2009.
    More at http://tatoott1009.com/2012/09/20/al...n-china-japan/
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Flash (28th September 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th September 2012), Star Tsar (5th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Default Re: F-22 Raptors Deployed to the Pacific Theater

Hi

Have read several reports of the pilots life threateing defect of the life support system in F22. Oxygen supply is not working properly causing pilots to loose consciousnes during flight Many pilots refuse to fly them...

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012...pilots-mutiny/

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/07/f22-valve/

It might turn into a disaster if that valves would fail while pilots are on their mission...

It might also be a psyop. I mean to purposefully reporting grave malfunction to present false image of deteriorated airforce. So "enemy" will be unprepared
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 28th September 2012 at 07:34. Reason: funny grammar ;)
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,109 times in 3,488 posts

Those of us who keep abreast of world events here on Project Avalon know of two events in the Pacific Theater. One, the Senkaku Islands between Okinawa and Taiwan, and the other, "somewhere off the coast of San Francisco" possibly involving a conflict with ET/ED race. Just wondering if Senkaku Island is a fake distraction so that we will not be two alarmed about the military buildup in the Pacific?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Referee (28th September 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th September 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    It might also be a psyop. I mean to purposefully reporting grave malfunction to present false image of deteriorated airforce. So "enemy" will be unprepared
    I work on JBER & have a buddy that is a crew cheif for F22's, the problem is real and has been under investigation for around a year now.

also, this movement to guam is pretty typical, the F22's in alaska are a part of the pasific rim force (so is guam) if they had come from New York or something I would see a reason for comment, as it is this is a non-issue in my mind.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Robert J. Niewiadomski (28th September 2012), Star Tsar (5th October 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I work on JBER & have a buddy that is a crew cheif for F22's, the problem is real and has been under investigation for around a year now.

also, this movement to guam is pretty typical, the F22's in alaska are a part of the pasific rim force (so is guam) if they had come from New York or something I would see a reason for comment, as it is this is a non-issue in my mind.

I believe if you read the entir story Some Raptors came from Virginia and other places.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th September 2012), Star Tsar (5th October 2012), TargeT (28th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

I believe if you read the entir story Some Raptors came from Virginia and other places.
    because we have so many of htem "down" for inspection / investigation... they don't have a full "wing" to deploy... haha

the wing that went is from Elemendorf (JBER stands for Joint Base Elmenedorf Richardson) with a few augmentee's.. I guess I should have been more spesific
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Referee (28th September 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (29th September 2012), Star Tsar (5th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread