+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Smoking Marijuana - thoughts?

1. Link to Post #121
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Smoking Marijuana - thoughts?

Today I read that the THC molecule makes it harder for one to become programmed and that MK Ultra slaves are never allowed Weed. Anybody else heard this or would like to extrapolate futher?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th November 2012), Mad Hatter (5th November 2012), TargeT (5th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)
    Today I read that the THC molecule makes it harder for one to become programmed and that MK Ultra slaves are never allowed Weed. Anybody else heard this or would like to extrapolate futher?
    Um...extrapolate on something I haven't read... well a link to that reading might make the extrapolation a tad more relevant!!

As for programming all I can say is that in my case it certainly 'undid' a lot of the first 14 years or so and if it hadn't been for that experience I might never have cottoned onto a multiplicity of real time parallel universes to play in...

If I were to hazard a guess re the MK Ultra stuff I'd say it is exactly that ability to detach from aspects of current reality by being in a state that will allow the simultaneous entertaining of polar opposites that would curb the impact of the literal mind shear they are looking for.

As others have pointed out the psychotropic aspect is not for everyone. Like any substance, used as a tool, it will open certain doorways. It can definitely close others and by that I mean ask anyone old enough that tried 60's acid and they will tell you... there is before... there is after... but, there is no going back.

The question the individual should ask themselves is are they really ready for the consequences of what might be behind that particular doorway or would say a slower more well trodden pathway ie meditation be a more suitable approach as each has it's own riches to reveal along the way.

Unfortunately for me meditation has never worked as the internal voice will not under any circumstances shut up... I've been able to is slow it down but this usually occurs at the point of passing out or speed it up to the point of incoherence through lack of ability to keep up with the information flow but it will never just STFU !!!

For those happy to rip the lid of Pandora's box and leap into yet another way of traveling through inter dimensional gateways you may well find Carmody's thread on 'The question of Lithium' a really interesting read, especially where it gets into discussing mono atomic colloidal silver.

I would however point out that experimentation in that arena is most definitely not for those with a mere passing interest as from what I can gather even those with a very very good grip on 'who' they are can potentially find the experience a lot more... shall we say, disturbing, than they expect.

Sorry...drifted a bit OT... < must be mal adjust the meds time >

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Star Tsar (5th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Sorry about that Guys & Mad Hatter link is below!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so.../chapter03.htm

When I saw this made me think of the movie Cabin in the Woods (Illuminati Message Movie) The technicians control the environment the group are in from afar and give them mood/mind altering drugs to manipulate them into following rituals, However Marty is a stoner and he becomes paranoid and figures out they are being manipulated, Then the technicians learn Marty is immune to their mind altering drugs because of his marijuana habit!

Anyways just thought I'd share that little art imitating life synchronization...

&

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Belle (6th November 2012), Mad Hatter (6th November 2012), MissKat (5th November 2012), risveglio (7th December 2012), TargeT (5th November 2012), thunder24 (5th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)
    Sorry about that Guys & Mad Hatter link is below!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so.../chapter03.htm

When I saw this made me think of the movie Cabin in the Woods (Illuminati Message Movie) The technicians control the environment the group are in from afar and give them mood/mind altering drugs to manipulate them into following rituals, However Marty is a stoner and he becomes paranoid and figures out they are being manipulated, Then the technicians learn Marty is immune to their mind altering drugs because of his marijuana habit!

Anyways just thought I'd share that little art imitating life synchronization...

&
    I highly reccomend that movie by the way, very very interesting concepts and point of view.

The Cabin in the Woods
    Five friends go for a break at a remote cabin in the woods, where they get more than they bargained for. Together, they must discover the truth behind the cabin in the woods.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1259521/
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Belle (6th November 2012), Earth Angel (11th November 2012), Mad Hatter (6th November 2012), Star Tsar (5th November 2012), thunder24 (5th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Maybe you are addicted to the routine of smoking. I have been making food grade glycern tincture, with good quality smoke, and maybe you should try replacing the 'smoking' part with a tincture. Sometimes changing the 'ritual' of smoking will release the addiction. I have back problems, and have a really hard time getting comfortable to sleep, the tincture replaces smoke in my lungs and still allows me to sleep. I have also made tinctures with everclear, but just a sip makes my body feel like a pile of mud. The glycern works best for me.
    It is pretty sleepy stuff, so I also add a few drops of cinnemon tincture to my daytime drops. Cinnemon is a stimulant, and makes it less sleepy.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissKat For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th December 2012), Mad Hatter (6th November 2012), Star Tsar (6th November 2012), TargeT (5th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #126
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Listen to what Macka B has to say..

Natural weed NO chemical modification

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soul Safari For This Post:

Mad Hatter (6th November 2012), thunder24 (7th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by MissKat (here)
    Maybe you are addicted to the routine of smoking. I have been making food grade glycern tincture, with good quality smoke, and maybe you should try replacing the 'smoking' part with a tincture. Sometimes changing the 'ritual' of smoking will release the addiction. I have back problems, and have a really hard time getting comfortable to sleep, the tincture replaces smoke in my lungs and still allows me to sleep. I have also made tinctures with everclear, but just a sip makes my body feel like a pile of mud. The glycern works best for me.
    It is pretty sleepy stuff, so I also add a few drops of cinnemon tincture to my daytime drops. Cinnemon is a stimulant, and makes it less sleepy.
    See if you can get a hold of a Sativa dominant strain (or pure sativa strain) that will help a lot with the "sleepy" feeling.

Glycerine can be used, but is generally a poorer solvent; if you choose not to imbibe alcohol, non-alcoholic glycerite extracts offer an alternative however unlike alcohol, with its di-atomic state, that has quick access to the liver, glycerine is approximately 30% slower absorbed by the digestive tract and is utilized through a secondary pathway in the liver (known as the 'gluconeogenic' pathway) resulting in a lower glycemic load on the body than happens with alcohol.

~ glycerin will extract the following - sugars, enzymes (dilute), glucosides, bitter compounds, saponins (dilute), and tannins
    ~ absolute alcohol will extract the following - alkaloids (some), glycosides, volatile oils, waxes, resins, fats, some tannins, balsam, sugars, and vitamins

THC (and the sticky resin tricombs that contain most the THC & Cannanabonoids) is slightly acidic so glycerin is even less effective (efficiency wise).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mad Hatter (6th November 2012), thunder24 (7th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #128
    Australia Avalon Member silent1's Avatar
    Thanks
    We shelter an 'angel' within us. We must be the guardians of that angel.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to silent1 For This Post:

Mad Hatter (6th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Colorado Legalizes Recreational Marijuana and Industrial Hemp

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/11/...reational.html

Quote In a victory for freedom and common sense, it appears that marijuana will be legalized for recreational use in Colorado. Amendment 64: Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol is leading 53.37% to 46.63% with 33% of the total vote reported.

Amendment 64 legalizes the personal use, possession, and limited home-growing of marijuana legal for adults 21 years of age and older; establishes a system in which marijuana is regulated and taxed similarly to alcohol; and allows for the cultivation, processing, and sale of industrial hemp.

In particular, the law removes all legal penalties for personal possession of up to one ounce of marijuana and allows people to grow up to six marijuana plants at their home in an enclosed locked space.

Massachusetts also voted by a dominant margin (63%) to legalize medical marijuana bringing the total number of medical cannabis states to 18.
    See also: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2079899.html

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th December 2012), Mad Hatter (7th November 2012), Star Tsar (7th November 2012), TargeT (7th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow, I just want to say thank you to everyone on here. I haven't come back since it was moved - thought it was over, so I just saw all of these posts now. I must say that so many of my experiences resonate with much of what is being said - from the vivid dreams when not smoking (not weeks, just a day!), to the increased energy and motivation for excercising, and so on. When I have more time to digest the posts I will continue adding.

TargeT - thanks for bringing me back here...

PS - the diesel comment? totally ridiculous, and some other similarly ignorant posts

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to confused For This Post:

DeDukshyn (6th December 2012), Star Tsar (7th November 2012), TargeT (7th November 2012), thunder24 (7th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Default Marjuana Smoking Does not Reduce Lung Capacity

First, to understand this study you need to know what the FEV1/FVC ratio indicates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEV1/FVC_ratio
    It represents the volume of air exhaled in the first second.[4] See the Wikipedia article on spirometry for the definitions of FEV1 and FVC.
    Normal values are approximately 80%

This indicates that COPD (emphysema) and other diseases that present air flow restriction do not occur with long term use of marijuana smoking:

http://ajrccm.atsjournals.org/content/155/1/141
    Abstract

To assess the possible role of daily smoking of marijuana in the development of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), we evaluated the effect of habitual use of marijuana with or without tobacco on the age-related change in lung function (measured as FEV1) in comparison with the effect of nonsmoking and regular tobacco smoking......

Although men showed a significant effect of tobacco on FEV1 decline (p < 0.05), in neither men nor women was marijuana smoking associated with greater declines in FEV1 than was nonsmoking, nor was an additive effect of marijuana and tobacco noted, or a significant relationship found between the number of marijuana cigarettes smoked per day and the rate of decline in FEV1. We conclude that regular tobacco, but not marijuana, smoking is associated with greater annual rates of decline in lung function than is nonsmoking. These findings do not support an association between regular marijuana smoking and chronic COPD but do not exclude the possibility of other adverse respiratory effects.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

eaglespirit (23rd November 2012), Feren (19th November 2012), Holly Lindin (21st November 2012), Kiforall (20th November 2012), mahalall (19th November 2012), nearing (19th November 2012), pilotsimone (19th November 2012), RUSirius (19th November 2012), seko (19th November 2012), shadowstalker (20th November 2012), Tane Mahuta (19th November 2012), TargeT (22nd November 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd November 2012)

23. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Marjuana Smoking Does not Reduce Lung Capacity

My sister had severe asthma and they prescribed marijuana when she was living in Conn. It helped her immensely.
    I myself have C.O.P.D. due to radiation treatments and all they gave me was puffers and steroids, I hate those steroids they made me shake when ever it wore off.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Caren (23rd November 2012), eaglespirit (23rd November 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd November 2012)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

the half an hour to hour+ of enlightenment and represpectivizing of ones situation is all worth it, just glad one tally shows its not so bad, .. nicotine really has the quality of taking ones breath away

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

eaglespirit (23rd November 2012), TargeT (22nd November 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd November 2012)

27. Link to Post #134
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Cannabidiol, or CBD, is an extract of hemp or mary jane that is non-psychoactive, and unlike THC, is now being prescribed even by some psychiatrists who bother to be current, for the treatment of things like schizophrenia and other depersonalization disorders.

It is also thought (actually proven) to have shrunk or completely killed tumors and cancer cells in both small lung cancers (!) and widespread ones like lymphatic cancers. It helps or cures regardless of the stage of the cancer, unless something is just really wrong. It's been tested in mice and humans and did successfully kill the cancer.
    I think this was on NatNews recently. The CBD cancer cure.

I find it amazing that schizophrenia of all things is treatable by a low THC strain with high CBD whereas doctors suspect that it's worsened by low CBD high THC strains.
    Chemistry is a delicate art and people don't seem to care when they buy street grade weed. Even medical grade can have the wrong combo for your personal health.

It pays to take a break from the bong and read about marijuana.

However the idea that it prevents Parkinsons, cancer, asthma, anorexia, dysphagia, seizures, and so many other problems, far outweighs the "extinction of mind" theories.
    For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, after all! I think the people of India know a lot more about the truth of kanja than we barbarians.

By the way, did you read about the Indian tree planter who reforested 1200 acres all by himself? Endangered species moved in.
    Growing hemp might be very good for the environment, less of a chemical load on the soil than some other crops perhaps.
    And it works well with hydroponics, duh lol.

I don't know if the people are taking oil, pill form, or eating the MJ in food, etc.
    Not sure if smoking is the best way, however I can tell you from personal experience,
    asthma decreases lung capacity for sure, at least for a few weeks. lol.
    Marijuana prevents asthma attacks!!!!

auto immunity may soon be a thing of the past.
    as with cancer.
    and ignorance i hope!

edit:
    the woman above backs up the asthma claim as her sister uses it for that.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 22nd November 2012 at 21:10. Reason: didnt read 2nd post

28. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Cannabidiol, or CBD, is an extract of hemp or mary jane that is non-psychoactive, and unlike THC, is now being prescribed even by some psychiatrists who bother to be current, for the treatment of things like schizophrenia and other depersonalization disorders.

It is also thought (actually proven) to have shrunk or completely killed tumors and cancer cells in both small lung cancers (!) and widespread ones like lymphatic cancers. It helps or cures regardless of the stage of the cancer, unless something is just really wrong. It's been tested in mice and humans and did successfully kill the cancer.
    I think this was on NatNews recently. The CBD cancer cure.

I find it amazing that schizophrenia of all things is treatable by a low THC strain with high CBD whereas doctors suspect that it's worsened by low CBD high THC strains.
    Chemistry is a delicate art and people don't seem to care when they buy street grade weed. Even medical grade can have the wrong combo for your personal health.

It pays to take a break from the bong and read about marijuana.

However the idea that it prevents Parkinsons, cancer, asthma, anorexia, dysphagia, seizures, and so many other problems, far outweighs the "extinction of mind" theories.
    For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, after all! I think the people of India know a lot more about the truth of kanja than we barbarians.

By the way, did you read about the Indian tree planter who reforested 1200 acres all by himself? Endangered species moved in.
    Growing hemp might be very good for the environment, less of a chemical load on the soil than some other crops perhaps.
    And it works well with hydroponics, duh lol.

I don't know if the people are taking oil, pill form, or eating the MJ in food, etc.
    Not sure if smoking is the best way, however I can tell you from personal experience,
    asthma decreases lung capacity for sure, at least for a few weeks. lol.
    Marijuana prevents asthma attacks!!!!

auto immunity may soon be a thing of the past.
    as with cancer.
    and ignorance i hope!

edit:
    the woman above backs up the asthma claim as her sister uses it for that.
    I have ended up full blown psychotic about 12 times in my life and each time I was at the end of a long stretch of constant usage of high, in fact very high THC % marijuana. Most of the episodes occurred when I was young. I only had three episodes of psychosis since 1986. The first one after 1986 began in the spring of 1989 and I was actually able to emerge through the experience without ending up in jail or a mental institution.

I then quit cold turkey on Christmas day, 1989. I refrained from any usage until 1998. I then began with rare partaking but (as always before) I would begin smoking every day, then waking up bonging it up and of course, would increase the quality to obtain the very best grade I could find (cost was never an issue). By the time it was the summer of 2001, I was full blown psychotic again, but I was becoming extremely good at it.

I was able to live in two worlds at once. The crazy one in my head and the collective dream everyone else presented me, though I did have to be taken to the mental hospital one Saturday in August, 2001 because I thought I was the reincarnation of Hitler ahaha. I was able to immediately calm down and the doctor was so incredulous he made me stay one more day just to see if it was possible. I was let out the next day (even though I was still full blwon psychotic - just hiding it). Within 6 months I stopped the weed and the psychosis left me.

I pretty much left weed alone until August of 2010. When I tried it again on Friday, August 13, 2010 I went into an instant state of hyper/quantum synchronicity. This state is when the conversation one has in their head coincides with everything that arises within their awareness. I remained on weed for the next 17 months. Unfortunately, it all ended when in November, 2011 I began to go into the psychosis again. It was soon after that the voice in my head seemed to change. My theory is that I reached a state where I was experiencing direct influence from the "archontic forces" - specifically (confirmed through a large data set of synchronistic confirmations) a Horus - Ra entity. I barely survived the affair after two suicide attempts which caused me to stop smoking weed (again) and then a 3 month depression followed.

On April 26, 2012 I discovered Houman's Horus - Ra thread, realized what I had been dealing with and have since recovered well (not just my opinion).

At this point, I doubt I will ever smoke high THC content weed again.

It was interesting to note that doctors are prescribing Cannabidiol for schizophrenia and other depersonalization disorders - actually fascinating.

Thanks for your information, I hope the sharing of my experience is helpful to this thread.

Note: I am not against marijuana at all whatsoever. I believe my experience with weed is a rare exception.

justoneman

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Arrowwind (23rd November 2012), DeDukshyn (24th November 2012), eaglespirit (23rd November 2012), Mutchie (24th November 2012)

30. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

I never did well on grass either. Although I never had pyschosis from it it certainly made me very reclusive and shy to interact with people.. moving fully into an observational role. Some said I had paranoia but to this day I feel that my perceptions were correct even if they made me have a paranoia about some people and I had encountered people around me at the time playing mind and power games to control my significant other at the time. They won and I left the scene moving to the other end of the state to get away from it all. I had no parania after I moved away no matter how much I smoked, which was quite a bit at the time... almost daily. I felt that this sense of paranoia it came from the fact that I could perceive who they were and their masks of projection, in other words I could see who they were under who they were trying to be. It wasn't very pretty.

It can be very confusing when you are using a drug and people are trying to pull one over on you. Many years later I received confirmation from a friend, a relatively objective medical doctor, that yes, indeed, manipulations were going on and my 'significant other' was quite manipulated after I left and it took him a few years to pull out of it.

Never on any occassion did I feel that it assisted me in my health. In fact smoking gave me a nervous gut which was very uncomfortable. It felt like it was playing with my autonomic nervous system.. sometimes it would make me jittery and I only smoked the finestest organic stuff, but with high THC. Over time it was the reason that I cut back on smoking to the point where I rarely do it.

anyway, I guess Im saying that THC can be a truth revealer... but are you ready for the truth and are you ready to face the liars? To change your reality if necessary? Im not talking about learning truth about governments, society or the big picture, but that of the little picture.. the truth of those situations and people standing right in front of you. I wasn't at the time and if people around you are seeing something different or playing a game it can get weird... today, I'd say, bring em on. I dont smoke anymore except for an occassional hit or two of supreme stuff, occassional being once every couple of years. It now is always done as a sacrament within nature on beautiful days with beautiful people.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Chester (24th November 2012), DeDukshyn (24th November 2012)

32. Link to Post #137
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

I lived in Holland for a year and began smoking grass and i loved it .... i never ever had no problems i loved the sensation of being truly relaxed especially whilst i was in good company etc also i enjoyed socialising in the coffee shops when i wasnt working but that was a few years ago and im now back in Scotland where it is illegal " not that it stops us though " .... the price here for high purity skunk is expensive but it is very good - we can get solids very cheap but you need to be wary of the quality saying that its been good lately ... i get a great sleep with it ... its down to the individual i think

Thanks for posting

33. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Here's my anecdote:

Smoke weed reasonably regularly ... and I can hold my breath for 2 minutes plus with no conditioning (mind power has a little to do with it)

When I smoked cigs too, that went doen to about 1.5 minutes ... quit cigarettes, back to 2:00 plus. So I agree -- marijuana smoke has a very different effect on the lungs than tobacco. My 2 cents
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. Link to Post #139
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

To the guys a couple posts up:

It's possible that MJ alters the "reconsolidation of memory", and it's up to the individual whether to dwell on positive or negative energies during this process.

Therefore -- you may see that the shamanic value of the drug is quite high, and on top of that, supervision is likely required i.e. this should be treated with respect!

If our pot dens looked like clean, respectful temples, like our bodies should, well -- people would not judge. People judge when we are obsessive and dirty and small minded and afraid. Maybe some people need more courage to cope with real life and weed is a shelter from that journey... but it can be a nice place to be.

I recommend moving to a friendly state if you partake of marijuana.
    Part of the psychosis for me when I started using was: guess.
    ILLEGALITY. So I had this weird delusion that it was quite possible the police would come beat down my door. I also had to deal with a lot of sexual repression and religious brainwashing that my family put into me.

Although the experience has been a truly rocky road, I am in the end grateful to the plant and disappointed in myself, if that makes any sense.

Awareness is a conscious effort, and if marijuana increases awareness of the supernatural, we have to consciously increase the energy we devote to everyday life as well! Just like Einstein's choice of wife... to anchor him in reality, lawl.

Interesting about the Horus Ra entity stuff. Considering I've been so obsessed with the pyramids and Khufu this year, lmao.

Maybe weed is just one of those things that takes humans back to the so called "beginning places" because after all -- our races evolved together.

Man and weed, inseparable. tsk!! lol
    Man's 2nd best friend?
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 28th November 2012 at 05:54.

35. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Personally I think that there is a big difference between hydroponically grown marijuanna and that which is grown in nature under the sun.

When I was a teen in Canada it was mainly naturally grown stuff (pretty crappy really) from Jamaica. Then suddenly in the early 90's there was a hydro explosion. When I was at University I studied the underground economy and saw that the big boys were investing in hydro (notice suddenly in the early 90's it became fashionable...chicks with blunts etc on the cover of big mags). And so all their ground crew...bikies etc were pushing hydro until eventually it was all you could get.

Hydro never mixed well with me...the high feels intense, slightly artificial, and reminds me of the flickering harsh light of the fluorescent bulbs it was grown under.

Personally if I am going to smoke anything I much prefer the gentle mellow high of the stuff grown as nature intended.

Justoneman I am curious if it was hydro that you were smoking when you went into psychosis?

Somehow I suspect that hydro is much more likely to cause psychosis, although I have seen very few studies that even consider the difference.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Molly (16th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast