+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last Resort; TV Premiere

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Last Resort; TV Premiere

I know very few people on the forum bother watching tv at all. I did happen to watch the premiere of the new show and it reeks of false flags, rogue governments and the desire to start a Third World War. Overall it seemed to be what could possibly happen. Did anyone else watch?
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Matisse (4th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Last Resort; TV Premiere

Sorry Mandala I Threw My TV out in The Refuse as well as my radio and all other programming devices. I think HD was the pivot point. And I no longer read any propaganda newspapers as well. I Got some intense headaches from these items i listed. Pure Commotion to say the least.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DarMar (29th September 2012), Earth Angel (4th October 2012), RunningDeer (29th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Hi Mandala,

Same here, no TV, no radio, no newspapers, no cell phone (only for emergencies), no Facebook, never twittered or is it tweeted? Only to the birds.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Earth Angel (4th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I get the networks, 4 channels. Where does this show broadcast?

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

Thanks Mandala... Looks good.. not a new recipe... but a few new ingredients... kinda like Crimson Tide, meets Hunt for Red October, meets Lost - perfect.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I don,t have a tv either, but I just finished watching Last Resort through internet, (at least no comercials that way),
    and I have to say that I found it very surprising that this is on mainstream television (abc I think),
    as you say a very plausible scenario.
    I,m still pondering it over, it's almost like stating "this is how the world works now", it's run of the mill, 90 percent of
    you know that the war with Iraq was prefabricated, no arms of massive destruction found, probably much more than half
    have serious doubts about 9/11, so a false flag to start world war 3 seems a logical continuation.
    It's a bit scary.
    Anyway I dearly hope that there are many more captains like this one in the military, he made me think of Admiral William J. Fallon,
    who was against attacking Iran and said that it wouldn't happen on his watch, who shortly after "resigned".
    thanks Mandala

10. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

This seems alot like "Strike Back". Perhaps strike back is last resort's precursor?

Also isnt the best way to spread disinformation to put the truth right in your face then laugh it up? Would Last Resort be doing just that?

If in a few months a show like Last Resort appears on one of the more "solid" channels, you'll know for sure its more programming. ABC is a good place to test things out. It fails miserably it can be hauled off as a badly funded indy project, as that's who the ABC's meant to be all about (the little guys)

11. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I enjoyed the show. Before he sent a missile past Washington D.C. The Captain stated he always does what is best for his boat his crew and his country. This is definitely propaganda assuring us that elements in our military always have the greater good at heart. Makes me feel all warm inside knowing that people who can commit mass murder don't necessarily want to.

Things I did appreciate about the show:

Military personnel show remorse for their mistakes (marine is seen crying near the end because of an undisclosed error he blames on himself)

Even though there is a chain of command they continue to show the individualism of some of the crew

Critical thinking by those in command, reminding us never to act brashly. We should always strive to understand the results of our actions.

Finally, I love seeing a guy who will politely threaten you without flinching. (even if it is intended to be a bluff)

I am looking forward to catching this show if I find time to see it. It is the beginning of the holiday season here which means I will be busy at both jobs. 1. More children enter foster care during this time of the year 2. More events at church that require organists.
    Busy Busy Busy
    Hi, I will look you directly in your eyes and tell you wholeheartedly that I love you.

Will you run, or reciprocate?

+ Reply to Thread