+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crystal Grid - Created by Seven Year Old crystal child... Very worth viewing IMHO :-)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Default Re: Crystal Grid - Created by Seven Year Old crystal child... Very worth viewing IMHO

That was beautiful.
    I am almost speechless. Yet reminded of but one thought this provokes.
    "HOPE"

Although as dark as it may seem, our future is bright.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

gripreaper (30th September 2012), Holly Lindin (17th October 2012), Melinda (1st October 2012), WhiteFeather (30th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Crystal Grid - Created by Seven Year Old crystal child... Very worth viewing IMHO

LOVE IT

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th October 2012), Melinda (1st October 2012), WhiteFeather (30th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    How did you know how to do all this, because in the old house a very special rock told me. Cool.

I bet if we all listened to the rocks they would share some amazing insights.

Peace
    Animism at its best here. As everything is consciousness, all matter. Nothing is separate from Nature.

Animism encompasses the beliefs that there is no separation between the spiritual and physical (or material) world, and souls or spirits exist, not only in humans, but also in all other animals, plants, rocks, geographic features such as mountains or rivers, or other entities of the natural environment.

What A Great Video Kimberly. Great Example of an Indigo Child, Crystal Child, Starseed at its best. Wanishi. You continually amaze me of your finds Sis.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

eaglespirit (17th October 2012), Heather2017 (30th September 2012), Holly Lindin (17th October 2012), InTheBackground (24th October 2012), Melinda (1st October 2012), RunningDeer (15th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Kiforall
    I would love to hear more about what your son has to say.
    He already has me intrigued with what you posted.

With Love

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th October 2012), Kiforall (30th September 2012), Melinda (1st October 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

absolutely amazing, hopefully he doesn't loose all this knowledge because as he gets older and starts going to school, all this will be lost.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to huyi82 For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th October 2012), Kiforall (15th October 2012), Melinda (1st October 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Lightbulb Re: Crystal Grid - Created by Seven Year Old crystal child... Very worth viewing IMHO

Adam, The Crystal Grid Maker - Diamond Triangle Grid
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=gATik...1&feature=plcp

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

eaglespirit (17th October 2012), Holly Lindin (17th October 2012), Kiforall (15th October 2012), marielle (14th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Everybody needs to get these grids on their roofs tomorrow!! Quick, fast, pronto.
    Stuff solar panels, crystal grids are the way to go LOL

Seriously though, this child is the True Brother to my son. The stuff he understands is beyond us mere adults.
    As a mother to one of these children I feel the relief from this lady as she realizes her son has learned things at school (organisms)
    It's when they come out with things that only they know, it comes from their understanding of the universe around them. It is the universal education that is being given to us all the time but we are so far removed from it we forget to listen. We still have the bond between our children that is very hard for anyone to manipulate,we can still listen to Our children. They are here to help us return to them.

I can't wait to let my son watch this. His comment about the last video was that the grid had been a very good try for a boy his age. He said he understood him and also said the grid was a model of the milky way. I'll let you know what he thinks to this new one. I wonder if he would like to post a reply?
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th October 2012), InTheBackground (24th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    Everybody needs to get these grids on their roofs tomorrow!! Quick, fast, pronto.
    Stuff solar panels, crystal grids are the way to go LOL

Seriously though, this child is the True Brother to my son. The stuff he understands is beyond us mere adults.
    As a mother to one of these children I feel the relief from this lady as she realizes her son has learned things at school (organisms)
    It's when they come out with things that only they know, it comes from their understanding of the universe around them. It is the universal education that is being given to us all the time but we are so far removed from it we forget to listen. We still have the bond between our children that is very hard for anyone to manipulate,we can still listen to Our children. They are here to help us return to them.

I can't wait to let my son watch this. His comment about the last video was that the grid had been a very good try for a boy his age. He said he understood him and also said the grid was a model of the milky way. I'll let you know what he thinks to this new one. I wonder if he would like to post a reply?
    My Son understands why Adam has built this shape although he says he's not a stone person. My Son says he's more of a nature/sprit person.
    He believes we should make a huge crystal landscape it would help people who walked through it. There would need to be strong energies at each corner and the weaker ones inside.
    He says the Egyptian pyramids are made to transfer energy, there are planets, galaxies that can use our negative energy . The gold he has spoken of before helps to store energy and this is what the aliens needed for their survival.

He says there are not many children like Adam and himself. They all got to choose their families and hopefully it is believed that these children will be respected for whom they are.

My Son would really like to meet Adam and thinks it would be a good idea if all the children blessed as they are, have some way of getting together. Possibly their own website/ forum.

He would be happy to try and answer any of your questions.

Zoe x

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th October 2012), InTheBackground (24th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by huyi82 (here)
    absolutely amazing, hopefully he doesn't loose all this knowledge because as he gets older and starts going to school, all this will be lost.
    School was negatìvely affecting my Son's spiritual being he was coming home and bursting into tears about how children with special needs were being treated. Along with the rest of the issues associated with state education I decided to home school him.

I believe Adam will not loose any of these abilities as long as his Mother and others are willing to listen. Some adults think they are far superior to children but they must face the humility of learning from a child.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th October 2012), InTheBackground (24th October 2012), Ol' Roy (16th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Question for your son...

Most Indigos are one of two colors,

Blue who feel the world doesn't have enough truths and Purple that feel the world needs more love...

what color is he?

Indigos are like a Crystal reflecting all the colors of a rainbow... so he doesn't need to choose those colors...

I wanted to start a Spirituality center for the Children to pull them from school, gather them together for learning between each other, they already communicate to the "grid" sharing between them.

some are healers that can cure with a thought...
    some like your son are teachers wanting to share unknown truths...

all are special, but a place to gather would keep them from losing their gifts by having them know they are special, not weird...

thanks for sharing him with us here at Avalon.

a group out of Carlsbad is already gathering Indigos, but they don't have the funding I would like to make a very special location for all of them...

12,500 years ago a Spiritual center was created for the last time the Indigos needed to gather...

have him take a look at the architecture of the center and he will most likely be able to share what happened in each part of the center...

memories aren't forgotten, the grid is timeless...

we, the indigo adults are here to protect them and help them grow...

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

My Son thinks he is the 'brightest' colour as he can make people feel better and release spirits on things that are dying. He understands the language of animals and how their spirits come back.
    He wanted to show me that my childhood had been horrible and that children should be nurtured not bullied. He also wants to help me understand what I want to know.
    I asked him today if he was safe (as I am fearful of what others may want to do) he reassured me he was safe and if they get him he wouldn't be gone long, he does say people want to use them as slaves. He mentioned there are only 5 % of indigo children in the UK. The most are in America, they are there because that is where they came from originally as there are more earthquakes, weather anomalies etc. He says there is a boy who can control hurricanes, he would know an indigo child if he saw one.
    He says indigo children live in four galaxies that are yet to be discovered and he has seen them in his dreams.

Will he know the ancient spiritual center or do you have a picture he can look at.

Glad there are others out there with the job of protecting them and helping them grow.
    These children are such beautiful characters.

Thanks for your reply,
    Zoe

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

genevieve (16th October 2012), Holly Lindin (17th October 2012), InTheBackground (24th October 2012), Reinhard (16th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

the first video...

12000 year old structure

love to hear what he thinks...

being attached to the Gird I feel many of the children are quietly backing me knowing I am trying to change the world for the better...

these children get very upset seeing the news on TV...

the others on the grid feel and get upset with them...

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I can relate to a few of the things this child is mentioning in the video. For instance, he said he learned how to do this crystal grid from a rock 'message'.

I posted twice now Joan Ocean's website where she talks about meeting and communicating freely with Sasquatch in the Southeast of America. One way they are communicating with her
    and her friends is through rocks. She posts pictures of them on her site and mentions a few details (scattered among her journal writings on the events that transpired upon meeting them).
    Link: http://www.joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

Excerpt:
    Quote I began to learn all that I could about the Sasquatch from other people's experiences. A new friend who lives on the edge of the woods told me the Sasquatch live near her and she knows them. I sent her one of my dolphin books to give as a gift to the Sasquatch.

Two weeks later, I received a gift in return. The Sasquatch had chosen a rock for me. A heavy quartz rock, weighing 5 pounds with many little crystal bits within it, gleaming in the light. Along with it came a piece of crumbled paper. On it was the carefully printed words: FOR WATER WOMAN.
    "picture of rock"

End

I havn't figured out yet how to post pictures here (what is the trick?) otherwise I'd post the rock pictures she has posted (quite a few).

(On a side note, on that same link I posted above, you will find a picture of a medicine wheel the Sasquatch made. Notice any similarities to the one the child did? I see quite a few)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th October 2012), Reinhard (16th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (16th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,840 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by eileenrose (here)
    (On a side note, on that same link I posted above, you will find a picture of a medicine wheel the Sasquatch made. Notice any similarities to the one the child did? I see quite a few)
    Do you mean this rock:
    ~~~~~~~
    To post that image:
    1. I found the picture that you seemed to be describing on Joan Ocean's website.
    2. I right clicked on that picture and selected "Copy Image Location".
    3. I started this reply to your post.
    4. I clicked on the "Insert Image" icon () just above the text entry box that I was typing all this into.
    5. I pasted the Image Location link into the little pop-up where it says to "Please enter the URL of your image"
    6. I clicked OK in that little pop-up.
    7. This entered into this reply the following:
      [IMG]http://www.joanocean.com/saquatch/4-firsRoc.jpg[/IMG]
    8. When this post displays, the line just above turns into a rock picture.
    ~~~~~~~

The http://www.joanocean.com/saquatch/4-firsRoc.jpg is the Image Location of that rock image, that I picked up in step 2 above when I did the "Copy Image Location".

The [IMG] ... [/IMG] markup that surrounds this Image Location is what tells the forum software to display that image in your post.

See also my recent Post #532 on the Sandbox thread. The details in that post are slightly different; there are several variations of this procedure that end up doing the same thing.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

eileenrose (16th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

right click the pic and copy link location, then choose the little picture symbol and paste in the link...

for those who haven't read Onyx's thread he mentioned bigfoot...

Quote The next year, along with Ania and Jarek, in the scout craft, had came a "bigfoot-like" creature who is representative of a species, which is a descendant of a race that used to live in the Sirius B system, and they live alongside the people of Epsilon Eridani, on the two planets that were found suitable in the system there. There is a third planet (moon of the fourth in orbit) that is being terraformed by them as we speak (these beings also seem to have a sub-species in the system of Ta Tsun (Psi Ursae Majoris)). They monitor wildlife in forests, and reinvigorate damaged plants and herbs. Other ET races refer to these guys as "Sabarak". Their society is loosely based on a parliamentary system similar to the one in Epsilon Eridani...
    Rocks actually don't have Spirits but some Amplify psychic communications, I have had this effect happen in a vortex in Sedona and at the Essene Center north of San Diego.

what I think the children experienced was an amplification of their abilities, communicating with someone in the Universe that was sharing with them info.

actually in the link it does say this confirming what I've found...

Quote The Sasquatch people also give rocks as gifts. These are spirit rocks and the ones they subsequently gave me, were for communication with them and with spirit. I was to hold the rocks in my hand, ask a question of importance to me and then listen for the answer...
    the Essene center is built on an ancient Indian Spritual location where tribes gathered for healing and Spiritual communications...

under the "Vortex" gathering point is a vein of special Minerals that allow this to be possible...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 16th October 2012 at 04:35.

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

this is the closest thing I know of to a Spirit Stone, I had a rock wash up to my feet one day and when I picked it up, it had a Shaman spirit that was somehow attached to it, a firestone he used for lighting fires for the community and also for burning herbs for healing...

Name:  &#80;&#114;&#101;&#104;&#105;&#115;&#116;&#111;&#114;&#105;&#99;&#32;&#104;&#101;&#97;&#100;&#46.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  14.6 KB
    Name:  &#77;&#105;&#99;&#107;&#101;&#121;&#32;&#77;&#111;&#117;&#115;&#101;&#32;&#114;&#111;&#99;&#107;.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  95.4 KB
    Name:  &#102;&#105;&#114;&#101;&#115;&#116;&#111;&#110;&#101;&#46;.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  73.2 KB

it was a small monkey skull, never have found the meaning of why it was so important that a spirit stayed with the stone...

I think of it as the world's oldest Bic lighter...

29. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

So here is the photo from Joan's site (thanks Paul, I had two steps done wrong), of one of their (Sasquatch) medicine wheels that to me have a few similarities (just for one reference...hopefully people will post more), to the child's design done with crystals. If you don't see them, I can try to describe them in words.

snip
    Quote The Sasquatch said that these rock and shell and wood circles, describing the four directions, serve as Portals. You can go through them -- but be aware! You may not be able to come back! The Sasquatch call this other world, the Sometime Place.
    end snip
    Last edited by eileenrose; 16th October 2012 at 05:59.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th October 2012), Reinhard (16th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (16th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

for those who didn't notice this yesterday...

Quote Astronomers estimate that about 30% of stars possess Earth-like rocky() planets, based on the roughly 800 planets detected orbiting nearby stars in the last two decades. The new planet is the closest yet found to our solar system, if confirmed, and orbits a star visible to the naked eye.

"That is a real wow factor," says planetary theorist Alan Boss, author of The Crowded Universe: The Search for Living Planets, who was not on the discovery team. "Humans have been staring at this stellar system for many thousands of years without knowing that there was another Earth-mass planet there all the time."

However, astronomer Artie Hatzes of Germany's Thuringian State Observatory is more cautious about the planet detection claim in a commentary accompanying the study. "It is a weak signal in the presence of a larger, more complicated signal," Hatzes says. "In my opinion, the matter is still open to debate."

Dumusque says that more looks at the star should strengthen the finding and notes that there is a possibility that the planet may slightly eclipse, or transit, in front of the star, another tell-tale sign of its existence measurable by astronomers. He adds that more planets may await discovery at Alpha Centauri, including ones at habitable distances from the stars there... link

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2