+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Last" Clif High/ALTA report and The Farsight Institute

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

Default Re: "Last" Clif High/ALTA report and The Farsight Institute

Here is more of what she posted (topic wise)

On the Illuminati
    http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/201...minati-or.html

On Prophecy verses Free Will
    http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/201...will-work.html

Will if be safe to live in California next year
    http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/201...ve-in-san.html

On 9/11 (starts off on crop circles)
    http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/201...rcles-who.html

etc.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

sdv (9th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,352 times in 8,674 posts

A short video illustrating the expanding earth theory...

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

modwiz (10th November 2012), sdv (9th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

My comment was directed at the opinion these reports are fabricated.

As an example:

"This is Sydney"
    Written on a triple blind viewing assigned by a random future trading average.

Regardless of the disaster scenarios, and whether or not they come to pass, this is important.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

6. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member angelahedgehog's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been a long time interested observer of the Half Past Human experiment(?) and I have bought a couple of reports over the years but I'm on a tight budget, so I can't afford it all the time and I don't really want to ask for a freebie because I have personal issues asking people for stuff. But because I'd been paying attention to the Farsight research - I bought the last report.

So far it has been spot on ......... There's an issue divulging details online because the way the data is collected it affects the results of future reports but really I've never seen it so accurate. Some interesting / terrifying things forecasted for later ...

A point to note - All this is just forecasting - Clif's work, Farsight Institute etc. just forecasting - I know there's a theory that we collectively start putting out what we think will happen (prediction) ... But I still can't quite convince myself that through writing about it constantly we aren't directly affecting and making the future happen and Clif's report is really the forecast of what's going to happen based on what the collective thinks will happen, comments on and discusses ad infinitum.

There is always a danger when you take things in isolation that you're missing the bigger picture. Clif High and Courteney Brown discovered a similar result using two completely different methods .... Now if you consider that there is this other very interesting thread being discussed here -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-and-Ascension
    (Geoengineering Chemtrails HAARP World-Orders Time-Lines and Ascension)

- you will see that this is a third similar source / indicator that something big will happen .... Im sure there are others but I'm still trying to group them in my tiny little hedgehog head.

If you look at the information about there being effectively three timelines (0, 1, 2) and why (see link) .... you will see there is a good reason to think that some people might end up stuck in a wind swept barren landscape as survivors of a new version of .... Oh for want of a better description ... The New Age of Empires .... (In a couple of millenia the New Microsoft will eventually turn up, but that's another story) ....
    Last edited by angelahedgehog; 10th November 2012 at 10:12.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to angelahedgehog For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (10th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2