+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 729 Hz not 528 Hz - Harmonic Healing

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: 729 Hz not 528 Hz - Harmonic Healing

Quote Posted by Nagual (here)
    could you please elaborate on this?
    Yes, most people on this planet would like to see things change for the better and many people are working on seeing that hapening. Most of us now know something about the importance of energy, resonance and vibration in our 3D world and strive to create a balanced life for all humanity. To craete the change that is expected then we need to bring ourselves into harmony with the Solar System and the Universe and we can do that by learning the secret of the numbers 3, 6, 9, and many more. I/we are going to give this secret back to humanity so that this change may finally take place.
    The Antichrist and The Great Dictator https://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

I just added an edit to the original post.
    Edit: (added) Important. PLease listen to the video in high quality to recieve the full quality, thanks.

3. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Ok gridkeeper, am I suppose to hear a sort of static ringing in my ears when I have listened and remove my headphones? It tends to last for about 3 minutes then just goes..

And before anyone thinks it, no, I am not taking the mikky, its a question.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

4. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Gridkeeper: When cool technology comes out, and TPTB want to shut it down they often embrace and extend - distorting and confusing the original work. I must admit to a suspicion that this is what is going on here - so I want to trace your information back to the source.

Quote when in actual fact it is an old fequency which is now having a blocking effect.
    I would really like to see some more information about this "fact" - please can you point to it - there is a whole story behind solfeggio, but so far I can't find anything on this particular brand.

You have stated that it will be explained in the next video. I can be patient

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

nearing (17th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gridkeeper (here)
    Yes, most people on this planet would like to see things change for the better and many people are working on seeing that hapening. Most of us now know something about the importance of energy, resonance and vibration in our 3D world and strive to create a balanced life for all humanity. To craete the change that is expected then we need to bring ourselves into harmony with the Solar System and the Universe and we can do that by learning the secret of the numbers 3, 6, 9, and many more. I/we are going to give this secret back to humanity so that this change may finally take place.
    Thank you for answering, but what I would like to know is why 528 is a blocking frequency

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nagual For This Post:

nearing (17th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

g-keeper:
    Quote Yes, most people on this planet would like to see things change for the better and many people are working on seeing that hapening. Most of us now know something about the importance of energy, resonance and vibration in our 3D world and strive to create a balanced life for all humanity. To craete the change that is expected then we need to bring ourselves into harmony with the Solar System and the Universe and we can do that by learning the secret of the numbers 3, 6, 9, and many more. I/we are going to give this secret back to humanity so that this change may finally take place.
    hi g-keeper

could you , very briefley, explain how did you come to the conclusion that it is 729 and not commonly believed 528 hz? i am not challenging you on what you found , i just want to know what drove you to this conclusion...thanks

it may not apply to everyone/everyone's equipment here, but yesterday, when i played your 729 video clip, somewhere in the middle of it , my laptop started to give up the ghost..it began with a crackling tone and then all just went off ..a bios window showed up (blue window) telling me that there is something that's threatened the system and my hard disc was being automatically examined - and repaired in the end (thank heavens)..when i logged back on (i did suspect it may have been the frequencies that caused this), your video was elimineted from my system - confirming my suspicion....i had to log off and log back on again in order to get your video back on the thread post...BUT i did not dare play it again...

it happened to me/my other little laptop when i tried playing over 1000hz that someone else posted on this forum some weeks ago - exactly the same thing happened that time....both my laptops are quite new (one 1 year, another 2 years old with descent processors).... electronics don't last long around me as it is...i hate to remember how many cd players, laptops etc broke down on me in record time and for that reason i know i have to be super careful ...maybe it's just my tough luck...

still, i like this to serve as a warning to other people - please watch your machines as you play the frequencies... l
    Last edited by lightblue; 27th August 2010 at 13:17.

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

HI lightblue, this conclusion will be explained in the next video which should be uploaded today. It's not the tone which effects your equipment, it's you. You are a walking capacitor. I know plently of people who have this same problem. My Girlfriend recently bought an ipad and showed it to another friend of mine who effects electrical equipment, as soon as she touched it the pad crashed instantly. I also have a friend who is unable to walk through electric doors as they just won't open for her.

10. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote I lightblue, this conclusion will be explained in the next video which should be uploaded today. It's not the tone which effects your equipment, it's you. You are a walking capacitor. I know plently of people who have this same problem. My Girlfriend recently bought an ipad and showed it to another friend of mine who effects electrical equipment, as soon as she touched it the pad crashed instantly. I also have a friend who is unable to walk through electric doors as they just won't open for her
    thanks gridkeeper

what do you mean by: a walking capacitor

how come it happened exactly each time i played the frequencies? there has to be some connection... l

11. Link to Post #29
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

but does sound heals ? are that really truth, i mean i tryed alot of frequencie,s with no change? It makes no sense to me..

but if you speak about electromagnetic frequency and that 729Hz, then that, might do something.
    Anyway, i dont believe all the head phones will reproduce the same tone exaclty...

I think the tone must be done naturaly, a real tone, not by a PC speaker...

nevertheless this videos are worth watching!

for that the singing bowls or this:

Last edited by MiguelQ; 28th August 2010 at 12:37.

12. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Healing Harmonics Part 2. 3, 6, 9, 512, 729 introduction.

This is an introduction to the numbers 3, 6 and 9 and also the frequency 729hz. This, being a fairly new subject to many people, will take many videos to explain and will open many a can of worms. We will strive to address as many questions and queries as possible during this series. I have a feeling it will be a long one. Audio presentation by my good friend missTerron. This video has been brought to you by https://youtube.com/gridkeeper and missTerron.

13. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Healing Harmonics Part 3 - Orbs / Interdimensional / Love

This is a video of some photos I took whilst we were outside having fun in relation to love and the 729hz frewquency. There are many interdimensional beings / orbs in the pictures. Around the middle of the video are a few photos of interdimensional beings which appeared whilst someone had their heart chakra opened. These are some of the interdimensionals which we mention in the vortex energy series and they interact with love. In part four we will go back to explaining more about the numbers which are mentioned in part 2 of this series.

14. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I've been working with the Solfeggio frequencies for a couple of years now, and it's still an area of inquiry that confounds my attempts to understand it.
    I of course don't buy into any of the claims that simply listening to these tones can raise ones awareness, or heal illnesses; I don't think that it's quite that simple, but of course everything in the universe is made of energy, of sound, light and vibration, which are all one and the same really. Frequency defines everything we know, and to understand frequency is to understand how matter comes into being after God speaks the 'word'.

However, frequency is not the only variable, but intent. As a musician and ceremonial magician, I've worked with music, mantras and utterances of divine names, all of varying frequencies and harmonics, and the most important factor in achieving specific results is intention.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

15. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

let it be said let it be shouted n let it be written

528 is the sound of love

the Miracle that heals DNA

Holy Harmony

Last edited by RedeZra; 17th September 2010 at 14:32.

16. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Healing Harmonics part 4 - Numbers

Here is part 4 to the series:

This is a transcript of the audio:

In the fourth video, in the 729 healing harmonics series we will discuss Numbers, where do they come from? Are we connected to numbers in a conscious manner?
    As the human race marvels at its own existence and technical prowess, taking a step back and looking at how we created the numbers we use for our own world, its very easy to overlook a few simple truths. We created our own numerical system of counting and evaluating and extrapolating and analysing to make our lives easier, whilst unbeknown to us, the universe in its own beauty and majesty was very simply, operating within its own system of numbers that maintains it in harmony.. Only when we have learned and understood that this very fact is true, can we go beyond our current conscious realms and travel to newer and higher dimensions of reality and technical prowess.

If the universe does in fact have a system of numbers that itself creates, in order for us to achieve any sense of belonging and understanding we must first discover what these numbers are and how they pertain to our world, our lives and our own existence.
    Are we connected to them directly via our brain, unknowingly bumbling along, believing that we are very disconnected when in fact we are just as close now as we were thousands of years ago, just our crazy human lives get in the way. In fact, I would say that at no other time on this planet have we been as close as we are now to finally start putting the pieces of the jigsaw together, and start to realise, we stand on the precipice of destruction, we will command our greatest moments and step forward in to the future of humankind that has never been seen before.
    One of the greatest challenges, that we face now, is one of mathematical understanding of the mysteries of the universe and to transform our lives into a peaceful coexistence with everything and without destroying our planet. Indeed, it is now with this knowledge in our armoury that we can win this struggle and emerge from the other side smiling and laughing as the joyful beings we are, because as humans, its via this joyous ecstasy of delight and bliss that we truly shine. Many, many people around the world are awakening to the fact that we have to raise our consciousness to new levels of understanding and spiritual awareness if we are to survive the coming galactic changes that millions of people are now becoming aware of.
    If you look at the history of our planet, you will find that the a pole shift occurs approximately every 200,000 years. Maybe it is more probable that if the universe does indeed have its own numbering system that it would be of a resolution that would have to exist within the structure of the numbers 1,3,6,9?

Lets go one step further, how about 9*25,000 or so years that would put our range somewhere in the region of every 225,000 to 240,000 thousand years. interesting?.

In the second part of this video series we discussed the fact that the universe tends to maintain its harmony around the numbers1,3,6,9. If this is the case then surely our own numbering systems on earth would also have to have mathematical constructs that allow us to measure, analyse and extrapolate accurately, and that these constructs would also have to pertain to the same system that the universe itself uses.
    Does this mean then that if we do not have any mathematical constructs presently, we will be able to forecast almost nothing correctly? What if our numbering systems are indeed so far out of line, that we have to use equations that factor in likely error values , especially if using computers. By this there are many examples, Euler (oiler) for instance. Or mabe lets take a look at differential equations and partial differential equations. One of the biggest subjects within this field is the problem with boundary errors, why are there more books, articles and papers written about this boundary problem than the actual substance of being able to use them effectively? Could it be that the boundary conditions that are assumed are completely wrong?.

Yet agin, we can see, there are many mathematical conundrums that seem to confound the greatest of minds, one of the greatest of them all is the question of science and god. If god exists, which he truly does by the way, then surely it would be possible to take a small glimpse through the science of mathematics and particle physics. But presently it is still not possible to completely answer this question using the classic methods that are being taught throughout every school on this planet. We need to look at this carefully and have a fresh look at how the mathematical models we use are making very small but huge errors. I do not know how much it costs to build a structure like the particle accelerator at CERN , but if the mathematics is wrong then would it work at all? And, if the INTENT of the use behind this work is also wrong then surely it will fail also. It is said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions, it is quite clear that this is not the case.Think about this for a moment, if god exists in numbers then surely it would not be possible to use this knowledge for nefarious intent.

And finally lets put the cat amongst the pidgeons, what’s with the obsession with antigravity? It appears to me that it would be quite costly in terms of materials and power to achieve, when in fact one very simple physical property of everything, is that if you change the resonant frequency of a material, you also change the manner in which it behaves. So would it not be easier and less expensive than to just make something vibrate or oscillate at a rate where it naturally will leviTate. Think about the pyramids there for a moment, how did those massive stones get moved after all?

Some interesting questions, please keep the comment coming, we read them all and respond back to interesting ones. ALL OUR LOVE AND PEACE. KEEP TUNED FOR THE NEXT VIDEO/

17. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    at risk of being simplistic...but if that sound wave was 'the love of the universe'...would you not feel and recognize it as such instinctually? It was just a piercing sound that left a vibrated nerve kind of feeling with me...

my test of the nature of anything is 'what residue/effect/creation does it leave in its wake?
    Not everyone knows the "the love of the universe'. as they have been re tuned due to T.V. radio and internet cell phone signals and the like, many since birth in the last few generations.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

18. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

i loved the videos,and im a guitar player and certailn notes that vibrate on a frequency of 440 hertz gives me the chills.i believe sound is healing,how ever its hard to measure the hertz of any given note ,but i do know what notes resonates for me thats g-ionian and d-phridgian...love light and abundance....thirdeye

19. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Here's part 5: (added 22nd October 2010)

Healing Harmonics Part 5 - Language and Cymatics 729hz

20. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

If you make a square (calling its side-length 1) with the middle point of the bottom side marked and that bottom line extended outwards from the square ... Then make a length from the marked mid-side to either of the top corners of the square - giving you a radius ... then make an arc, using that radius, to cut the extended bottom line out to the side ... the distance between the point where that arc cuts the extended baseline and the bottom corner of the square nearest to that point is now .618/ The line from the arc through to the further corner of the square (i.e.) that includes the base-side of the square is 1.618. The corner of the square nearest to the arc point is the 'golden section' of the line of 1.618 length. That latter line has been cut in the 'golden ratio'. The entire 1.618 length is known as Phi. The reason that the terminology overlaps is because the ration itself does just that. For instance the square of Phi = Phi+1. Look up Phi on a math site; it swarms with self-referential aspects.

21. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

3 6 and 9

This is interesting: 9 x 9 = 81 9 X 81 = 729

3 x 3 = 9
    3 x 9 = 27 2+7 = 9
    3 x 27 = 81 8+1 = 9
    3 x 81 = 243 2+4+3= 9
    3 x 243 = 729 7+2+9=18 1+8 = 9
    3 X 729 = 2187 2+1+8+7=18 1+8 = 9
    3 X 2187 = 6561 6+5+6+1=18 1+8 = 9
    3 X 6561 = 19683 1+9+6+8+3=27 2+7 = 9
    3 X 19683 = 59049 5+9+4+9=27 2+7 = 9

6 x 3 = 18 1+8 = 9
    6 x 18 = 108 1+8 = 9
    6 x 108 = 648 6+4+8=18 1+8 = 9
    6 x 648 = 3888 3+8+8+8=27 2+7 = 9
    6 x 3888 = 23328 2+3+3+2+8=18 1+8 = 9
    6 x 23328 = 139968 1+3+9+9+6+8=36 3+6 = 9
    6 x 139968 = 839808 8+3+9+8+8=36 3+6 = 9
    6 x 839808 = 5038848 5+3+8+8+4+8=36 3+6 = 9
    6 x 5038848 = 30233088 3+2+3+3+8+8=27 2+7 = 9

9 x 3 = 27 2+7 = 9
    9 x 27 = 243 2+4+3= 9
    9 x 243 = 2187 2+1+8+7=18 1+8 = 9
    9 x 2187 = 19683 1+9+6+8+3=27 2+7 = 9
    9 x 19683 = 177147 1+7+7+1+4+7=27 2+7 = 9
    9 x 177147 = 1594323 1+5+9+4+3+2+3=27 2+7 = 9
    9 x 1594323 = 14348907 1+4+3+4+8+9+7=36 3+6 = 9
    9 x 14348907 = 129140163 1+2+9+1+4+1+6+3=27 2+7 = 9
    9 x 129140163 = 1162261467 1+1+6+2+2+6+1+4+6+7=36 3+6 = 9

Now if I've worked all that out correctly we should be able to take ANY two or more total or 3, 6 and 9 numbers from above, multiply/divide them and add as shown above and you will end up with the number 9 every time.

Examples:

1. 839808 x 243 x 18 =3673320192 3+6+7+3+3+2+1+9+2=36 3+6=9

2. 108 x 3 x 14348907

=4649045868

DIVIDED BY 2187 = 2125764 2+1+2+5+7+6+4=27 2+7=9

3 6 9

A nine minute wav file of the 729hz frequency can be listend to and also downloaded at this link: http : //soundcloud.com/gridkeeper/729hz-wave-file-at-9-minutes http://soundcloud.com/gridkeeper/729...e-at-9-minutes

22. Link to Post #40
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    To me this 729Hz frequency sounds the same as the 741Hz (being the Awakening intuition frequency) of this Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies list I posted about

see https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...io-Frequencies

or....
    http://www.soundsofyouth.com/index.html
    yep buzz buzz sync sync. vibe vibe , e.n.a & -(--)-.

also see
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...889#post169889
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ality-Part-Two
    semi-related-in-the-bigger... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rian-Disciples

lots a good info out thereO

thats it for now, oh (edit 1 add. my advice is against single binaural. for ones with allready awakened 3rd eye* and, lightbody/chakra's for them that know. (*most note directed to)
    i just turned one on, and thats not for me. single ^^

and them numbers, i say Marko Rodin & Co [bleuprint to all[

its.all.connected

& keep it up Gridkeeper. ill dl some a them. check. if i need it in my collection@this branch

Last edited by RAKMEiSTER; 15th March 2011 at 19:37.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast