View Poll Results: What do you think hit the pentagon?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plane

8 15.69%
  • Missile

35 68.63%
  • Not sure

8 15.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: What do you think hit the Pentagon?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: What do you think hit the pentagon?

Oh .. by the way some bodies WERE found ... alive and well. May need some verification perhaps but alleged hijackers seem to have survived the attacks and
    are walking around in their home countries.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

I know... wasn't that info on the loosechange video ? But then again.. how do we know that is really true ? Just because someone says it is ? Can we phone 'em up and ask em about it ??

3. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

wa s it a custard pie

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote Well, 757 or not ... was anybody found and/or identified ? Sad as it is but this doesn't proof either side of the case ...
    CAUTION: Response contains unpleasant, 'juicy' material.

Real "icky" subject, I know... but if there were planes with people in them, you wouldn't find them.

People don't do well in major airplane crashes. The fact is they basically become "liquid" in a fraction of a second.

What happens is the corrugated metal skin of the aircraft comes apart. What happens next is, all the people are "strained" through several tons of 'razor blades' at about 450 mph. Mostly what you find are their passports and their shoes.

So unfortunately, we're still stuck in the same place. The lack of people is neither evidence or the lack of it.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Hmm... I didn't know razor blades could vapourise bone though... isn't that a bit like finding Mohammed Atta's passport at WTC when no bigger particle than a dust bunny was found at the site...

Gee... just what do they make those passports out of ??

My vote is, if they build any more important buildings... they should make them out of passports...

Kind of like a house of cards... I used to know quite a good one with a roof and everything.. then you could stack em up...

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    People don't do well in major airplane crashes. The fact is they basically become "liquid" in a fraction of a second.
    That's odd ... a plane crashed in Libya a couple of months ago with at least 61 dutch people on board. A team went down to Libya, it took them more than 2 months
    but every one was identified, returned to family and properly burried ....

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Default Re: What do you think hit the Pentagon?

Fred raises the point that no one seems to have an answer to, and the one that frustrates me the most: Where are the people?

I'm not discounting that our own government did this to us...but if they DID use a missile...where's the people?

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Moemers (here)
    Fred raises the point that no one seems to have an answer to, and the one that frustrates me the most: Where are the people?
    Even without the image of people in a crash the answer is 'juicy' ... try reverse engineering ... it's not the presented material but the whacky inconsistent official explanation
    that justifies considering this is a false flag operation. Try to think as a perpetrator for a moment ...

A false flag means something really bad/shocking needs to happen. So the perpetrators accept in advance they will be fully responsible for manifestation of a shocking event.
    It can only be a 'false' flag if there is strong evidence pointing in another direction ...

- What they need is sufficient material to make you believe a plane was there.
    - the purpose was to shock and they are prepared to do shocking things, including murdering people.
    - they can't include people in the evidence because autopsy will inevitably point out they were killed otherwise.

This is a harsh exercise and you might not be able to imagine this as a 'normal' human ...
    but don't forget who/what we're dealing with. Although that may already be an impossible task for lots of people.

9. Link to Post #29
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Aeroplane. I spoke with a museum curator who was granted access to the site to collect stuff to preserve. He saw several large jet engine assemblies and other parts.
    Doubtful, have you seen the size of 757 engines?, we have pictures of the building taken within minutes of the alleged crash, these show one hole in the side of the building, no perceivable wreckage, certainly no large engines which would have made a mess of the building anyways.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

10. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Doubtful, have you seen the size of 757 engines?, we have pictures of the building taken within minutes of the alleged crash, these show one hole in the side of the building, no perceivable wreckage, certainly no large engines which would have made a mess of the building anyways.
    Two projectiles .... one to punch a nice hole ... a 2nd one to deliver a truckload of 'wreckage-debris' ... answers to the tactics required and corroborates
    with the material that was released soonest after the event. That's why all the parts of debris were relatively small ...

11. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

exactly, IF a real 757 had hit that building you would have seen much more damage and the engines would have been seen as they would have remained relatively intact
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

12. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi,

From the video I have seen, articles that I've read, I don't think that a plane (757) hit the Pentagon! If it is, it was a small one (drone type) tele-commanded from the ground or the sky (another plane or satellite).

I don't think that the highjackers were that well organized, it had to be planned for it to succeed and it did on the back of all those who died.

If we recalled the Report on Iron Mountain, amongst the recommandations were mentioned that America must be at war, the price to pay to be at peace was to high and if an event should be created to be in it, then it was!

All my blessings.

Deega

13. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,350 times in 1,708 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Spot on SPIRIT WOLF, where is the wreckage, bodies & two 10 ton jet engines, (the size of a truck), where are the wing impact marks on the Pentagon?

Nothing but a whole in the wall and then a wall that collapses. Sounds like a missile to me.

http://projectcamelot.org/elizabeth_...flight_93.html

14. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Bump, so we can get some more votes.

15. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Oh no !!

Not a bump!

16. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I take it it wasn't a pregnant Chad then ?

Though who ever heard of Chad getting pregnant ???

I may be uninformed as usual... but does it actually matter what I think hit the pentagon ? I mean, anymore than the usual uncertainty surrounding history... maybe it was a bomb, maybe it was a missile, maybe it was a plane. The fact remains that it was the incident that kick-started the war on terrorism.

Just as the killing of Franz Ferdinand (great name for a band by the way) was cited as the justification for a war that went on to kill millions of innocents....

Was that really justified ? what were the 'real' reasons for the Great War? Was the assasination a false-flag attack? Does it matter? The elephant in the room for me is not the WHAT HAPPENED but the YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO KNOW.

How will you ever get to the bottom of this? Does it matter what other people think? All that matters is what you believe. But having a belief then sets a paradigm, a fixture that needs energy to align or defend.

So, erm.. what's the point ? We might just as well talk about the number of angels on a pin... which I suggest could be 4... one on the drums, one on the bass and one keys and one on guitar...
    Last edited by Kulapops; 28th August 2010 at 19:25.

17. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Unfortunately Kula;
    I march to the beat of a different elephant.
    What they did world-wide in the name of those who lost their lives.
    THAT is the real crime.

PS: remind me to never borrow pins from you. I'd need a truck to bring one home.
    Fred

18. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by The_Cipher_Replied (here)
    Hello, all. I'm quite sure that it was a jet, but, who can possibly know?

I don't believe it was a Boeing 757 jet, though. It was a smaller, more sleek jet; likely some type of small, navy aircraft.

Maybe I said this in an earlier comment, but I'll type it out again. I've talked to several pilots about the 9/11 attacks, and their answers were nearly the same when I brought up the Pentagon dilemma. There is no way that a hijacker, who failed at flying a Cessna, could fly a 757 low enough to knock street lamps over, long enough to take aim at a low-rise building, all at 570 miles per hour. A plane that large flying that fast at that low of an altitude would be defying physics. The lowest that 757 could get to the ground at that speed, without losing control, would be roughly 60 feet. A strong, physical draft would push the plane upward extremely fast, preventing the plane from maintaing that particular altitude and speed; all of which would be causing a great deal of instability for the inexperienced pilot, as well.

This is only the physics of the descent of Flight 77; I'm not even describing some of the support beam data issues, or the film, or even the heat produced by the engines vs. the ground.

In the past, I have given a complete 9/11 presentation to groups, and I am willing to revamp the slideshow to contain more data about Flight 77 if the Avalon Community is interested.

But, my best guess on what hit the Pentagon that morning... A jet.
    I'm voting plane, but by that I mean jet.

Silly question; of these people you talked too did they mention if it is possible for a jet to fly at that height at those speeds? If so is that a fairly simple thing for a jet? We also need to consider if the wingspan of said jet is long enough to take out the light posts.

19. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Many very experienced pilots have openly, publicly stated that even a very experienced pilot would find the task of flying either a small military jet let alone a large cumbersome civilian 757, an impossible task. Coming round over 33degrees then coming in at zero feet just above the ground at high speed, IMPOSSIBLE for an experienced pilot, so how could a rank amateur do it? THEY DID NOT
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

20. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

No... I'd say it's the same elephant Fred because I agree with you... the FACTS of the matter is what happened afterwards... and that is the REAL crime. A war fought on an inconvenient truth or half truth... just as the Great War was fought the same way.

That there are crimes committed by those in power, who will never have to atone for the loss of life or injustice (well, not in this life perhaps) is clear to me. And it is very sad and it is very bad.

What you cannot say with any certainty however is who, what or even why. Well, I'd say certainly not at my level because I don't have the facts , nor access to any credible source that I could verify. And people who set themselves up as 'credible' well, how would I know? Or anyone else.. without a lot and lot and lot of research... and then... some one comes along.. and they say... 'look... I've done loads of research , me.. so you won't have to...so let me tell you what happened....'

And in order for me to know they are telling the whole truth and are not misguided, well, I'd have to do almost as much research as they have...

which is great.. if you have the time and the inclination....

But I just don't see where debates on 'whaddaya think hit the pentagon?' can bring you a baby step closer to the truth (no offence yaya... it's totally understandable to be curious about these things.... maybe I'm just being a party pooper here...)

I guess my point, if I have one... that every minute spent in a debate you can't solve is a minute less for doing the things that you can do.

Or are we just throwing out a net to say.. ok , "Someone tell us how they did it...please " and expect that someone is going to fill in the correct answer?

Is one of these options even true ??? (Plane.. missile.. bomb.... ?) How about Harp.. or Aliens did it... ?

I agree it seems highly unlikely that a 757 could fly that close to the ground with out being in it... but it seems equally unlikely that you would just fire a missile at the Pentagon in broad daylight and expect that no one would see anything... yes.. bomb and one ACME lorry load of miscellaneous plane bits might do the job... but what are we looking for here? A story , that, when I tell someone, they are going to say, 'yeah, that sounds pretty damn likely'... or the actual TRUTH ??

Because the truth is out there... we're just never going to know.. and imagining that we will is probably akin to believing in fairies...

which is not to say they don't exist... but I'll be pretty (un)lucky if I ever see one (not least of which because no one would believe me if I did see one...)

Best wishes to all...

K

P.S. Spirit Wolf's post just got me thinking too. All this conspiracy conjecture is a bit like the Magician's trick with the rings. "See these two rings? Perfectly solid. Now watch what happens when I bang them together..."

Now why do you suppose two solid rings join together like that??

Because one of the rings is not solid... see the facts in these stories are just like the rings. We are presented with ,say two, facts in a story and we are amazed at the hypothesis or outcome. But some where... one of the facts is not solid...

For example... either it's not a 757... or it's not an inexperienced pilot... or it wasn't coming in at ground level? Who saw it come in ? Anyone report seeing a 757 in the vicinity? How come everyone saw the towers and no one saw the pentagon ? Does it have a cloak of invisibility around it ???

Basically, you need to find the magician.. and ask him how he did it.... and the better the trick and the magician... the less likely he's going to tell...
    Last edited by Kulapops; 28th August 2010 at 23:00.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast