+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Judy Wood's Take on 911, Highly Recommended

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Default Judy Wood's Take on 911, Highly Recommended

Dr. Judy Woods has an interesting take on the 911 which includes evidence that I had not considered before and a new theory emerges which may change our perspectives on what happened that day.

"Dr. Judy Wood earned a Ph.D. Degree from Virginia Tech and is a former professor of mechanical engineering. In the time since 9/11/01, Dr. Wood has conducted a comprehensive forensic investigation of what physically happened to the World Trade Center site on 9/11."

The links to this documentation can be found here: http://www.drjudywood.com/
    Judy Wood's Qui Tam Law Suit Unsealed filed April 25, 2007 and .
    12 September 2007, unsealed

APPEAL of NIST initial denial dated July 27, 2007 (7.9 MB pdf)
    22 August 2007, by Dr. Judy Wood

Response to Request for Correction from Dr. Judy Wood, dated March 16, 2007
    27 July 2007, by NIST, Catherine S. Fletcher
    Chief, Management and Organization
    National Institute of Standards and Technologydataed July 27, 2007,
    USPS mail from Catherine Fletcher to Dr. Wood, dated July 30, 2007

Extension of NIST review for Dr. Judy Wood Request
    29 June 2007, email from Catherine S. Fletcher to Dr. Wood
    Chief, Management and Organization
    National Institute of Standards and Technology

WTC7: Complaint for Injunctive and Declaratory Relief filed
    7 May 2007, Ed Haas and Jerry V. Leaphart

Response from Juventino R."Rich" Garcia via fax
    Directed Energy Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory/DEO-PA, Kirtland AFB NM
    4 May 2007, from Rich Garcia to Jerry V. Leaphart

DEW Information follow-up letter to response from the Office of Public Affairs, Directed Energy Directorate, Kirtland Air Force Base
    3 May 2007, from Jerry Leaphart to Rich Garcia

Supplement#2 to RFC submitted earlier (320 kb)
    Supplement#2 to PROD01_002667
    20 April 2007, Judy Wood

This is well worth taking a look at. There are some very interesting things that are brought up and I feel that it is worthy of Avalon to have a discussion about the evidence presented here. The Court of Appeals Judge asked her, "Do you have a death wish?"

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd October 2012 at 21:36. Reason: The [YOUTUBE] markup works better :)

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Arrowwind (4th October 2012), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2012), Cidersomerset (3rd October 2012), EarthMan (5th October 2012), Finefeather (7th October 2012), ghostrider (6th October 2012), Griff (8th October 2012), gripreaper (6th October 2012), grizzzly (6th October 2012), Kano (4th October 2012), kersley (3rd October 2012), Kryztian (10th October 2012), Kumonitori (18th December 2012), Muzz (3rd October 2012), noprophet (3rd October 2012), observer (3rd October 2012), Referee (5th October 2012), Reinhard (4th October 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (6th October 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (19th October 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default Re: Judy Wood's Take on 911, Highly Recommended

I must say that Dr. Judy is surely on to something.....her theory somewhat reminds me a bit of the Philadelphia Experiment.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

gripreaper (6th October 2012), Kristin (3rd October 2012), noprophet (4th October 2012), Reinhard (4th October 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

This happened 12 years ago and people still cant stop talkin about it and search "evidences".
    Isn't it obvious that was a scumwork to kill innocent people whatewer reason it was and whoever did it?

It would be best option to stop looking into past as it is really past event and no one can do anything usefull about it today.
    Would be best to live in NOW an make shure that one doesnt GIVE money to banks, states, do elections and give power to rapist goverments.

there is 10000000000000000 hours of 911 videos, if we spent that hours doing something constructive actually result would be stunning.
    This video along with many like it and same as UFO ones are total cr@p and useless stuff.

having theory is easy even i have hundreds of them,
    my theory is that happened not because choko-laden or bushes but because of bunch of worhless soulless slaves that keeps supporting goverment by going to slavery work every day, buying poisoned food and paying for poisons, paying for taxes and giving them false power. No one else did it except unused focus of energy which they steal in very compound passive way.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by DarMar (here)
    This happened 12 years ago and people still cant stop talkin about it and search "evidences".
    Isn't it obvious that was a scumwork to kill innocent people whatewer reason it was and whoever did it?

It would be best option to stop looking into past as it is really past event and no one can do anything usefull about it today.
    Would be best to live in NOW an make shure that one doesnt GIVE money to banks, states, do elections and give power to rapist goverments.
    The scumbags are still with us; most people still haven't realized that 9/11 was an "inside job"; various re-examinations of the 9/11 events are still one of the most common ways that people start to realize they are being lied to, big time.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

13th Warrior (4th October 2012), DeDukshyn (3rd October 2012), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2012), Firinn (22nd October 2012), Fred Steeves (3rd October 2012), ghostrider (6th October 2012), Griff (4th October 2012), gripreaper (6th October 2012), Kristin (3rd October 2012), lisalu (4th October 2012), mountain_jim (4th October 2012), noprophet (4th October 2012), Referee (5th October 2012), Reinhard (4th October 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (6th October 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd October 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Dr. Judy Woods has an interesting take on the 911 which includes evidence that I had not considered before and a new theory emerges which may change our perspectives on what happened that day.
    I changed this thead's title from "A New Take on 911, Highly Recomended", to "Judy Wood's Take on 911, Highly Recomended" ... it's not a "new" take . Judy has been working this for years.

I highly recommend her book: Where Did the Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-energy Technology on 9/11:

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (4th October 2012), Kristin (3rd October 2012), mountain_jim (4th October 2012), Referee (5th October 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (6th October 2012), TargeT (4th October 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks Paul, we just ordered the book today!

From the Heart,
    Kristin

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

The scumbags are still with us; most people still haven't realized that 9/11 was an "inside job"; various re-examinations of the 9/11 events are still one of the most common ways that people start to realize they are being lied to, big time.
    And that one my friend is one of greatest illusions EVER!

Through years of observing and having alot of experiences i did find out one astounding fact and that one is very real one.
    90% people on this planet doesnt have soul at all! and taking that into consideration, how will they find out? is it worth teaching them? as they are robotic slavery portals and no more or less from that.
    They are kept here to keep 10% in shackless and to wait those 90% .. well atleast 40% but most of those 10% are waiting instead of DOING!

many illusions are on this planets, from races that dont consume food so some are looking at them as idols and people stop eating and call them self breatharians and they usually end in hospital bed looking like damn skeletons waiting for death. They are not the same as majority.
    Why most people on this forum also and in any other alternative media has need to awaken 'others'? when in actuality they cant be awaken at all. And in actuality job of one is not to awake others than himself alone. That need to awake others is also illusion.
    Personally i came here because i see that majority of this forum is made from that 10% percent, it is mostly people with soul and love here. But 0.1% of that 10's are so asleep and led into grand illusion. That makes me sad alot.

situations like 911 happens on DAILY basis arround the world, the only reason you dont hear about is is because of mass media manipulation, including internet stuff.. And they will not seize to happen no matter how much awaken you are, they happen because of distraction. Keeping focus on wrong matter and making illusion veil thicker thingy than it is.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

humanalien (6th October 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (4th October 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

In one way, it is true that "9/11" is past. But I personally would love to see all the legislation that came from the lie of 9/11 dissolved.
    I also hope I learned to be a smarter observer of what is obvious.

Judy Wood really opened my eyes when I realized I had not "looked" initially at what was in front of my face...just gone along with what I "heard".
    Like a lot of people, I never believed that the reasons given were the truth. Judy wood only used published footage to investigate.

I was shocked to grasp the implications. I accepted and believed what I heard about planes being able to do that damage.
    Dr. Wood's research supports the probability that directed energy was used.
    What else can this energy technology accomplish?

When the truth is revealed to the whole world, this will be evidence of a massive shift in global consciousness

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

gripreaper (6th October 2012), Kano (4th October 2012), Kristin (3rd October 2012), noprophet (4th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd October 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And that one my friend is one of greatest illusions EVER!

Through years of observing and having alot of experiences i did find out one astounding fact and that one is very real one.
    90% people on this planet doesnt have soul at all! and taking that into consideration, how will they find out? is it worth teaching them? as they are robotic slavery portals and no more or less from that.
    Well ... perhaps I'm biased ... it was the engineering and scientific analysis of the physical events of 9/11 that made a big difference for me. Six years ago I was a "Bush Bot", and a major supporter of "Sanity Island", a Bush loving thread on FreeRepublic.com.

I am totally unfit and incompetent to judge whether 90% of humanity has a soul or not. Whether every single one of the 7 billion or so people on earth have a soul, or whether only a few hundred million of them do, I will continue to make an effort to better understand, and to share understanding back and forth with others.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Judy Wood really opened my eyes when I realized I had not "looked" initially at what was in front of my face
    Yes

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

13th Warrior (4th October 2012), araucaria (4th October 2012), Delight (3rd October 2012), Kristin (3rd October 2012), noprophet (4th October 2012), TargeT (4th October 2012), WhiteFeather (3rd October 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Kristin I think Judy is onto something ..........But how to put this to the general public , Nano Thermite and explosives is one thing....

Advanced particle weapons as per John Lears 24 orbiting weapons platforrm that i was just listening in part 2 of the bases seeries...

Judy does not speculate as to the weapons systems involved...

This really needs a wiki style whistleblower !!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Theo-Chalmers.

Its always worth a recap .....when you are ready I will tell you Ion's answer......Its to do with Parrallel worlds...LOL....No even I'm not ready for that one ..LOL...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd October 2012 at 22:13.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Griff (4th October 2012), Kristin (3rd October 2012), Referee (5th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    I must say that Dr. Judy is surely on to something.....her theory somewhat reminds me a bit of the Philadelphia Experiment.
    I thought the same thing Silent Feathers.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

noprophet (4th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hey Steve,
    Thanks for tonights interview! Much appreciated!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd October 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.......George Santayana

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Kano (4th October 2012), Kristin (4th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by DarMar
    90% people on this planet doesnt have soul at all! s.
    Actually, the figure is about 40%

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

humanalien (6th October 2012), Ixopoborn (4th October 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (4th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    And growing, I suspect (the proportion of humans w/o a soul.)

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AriG (4th October 2012), Ixopoborn (5th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

The Lame Stream News reporter introduces in a fake witness (Shill) that day on 911. Behold the Harley Guy (Shill), how he persuades the TV Viewers, Plants The Seed, and sells the story to the world. He stated the towers fell mostly due to structural failure because the fire was too intense. Wow (What a Genius). At 1:22 watch the FBI agent in the background carefully listening/observing every word of This Shill, hoping that he sells this lie without any screw ups.

Shill - A shill, plant, or stooge is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that he has a close relationship with that person or organization. Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom he is secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology, to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league with another person or organization while pretending to be neutral or actually a part of the organization he is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or an intelligence organization.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 4th October 2012 at 00:29.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Delight (4th October 2012), Griff (4th October 2012), Kristin (4th October 2012), mountain_jim (4th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I found an interesting thing when I did a search on Dr. Judy, she does not have a Wikipedia page. All that comes up is this archive page of a discussion among Wiki editors of whether or not she deserves a Wiki page. The discussion itself is quite interesting, with very strong opinions on both sides.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...tion/Judy_Wood

Myself, I think it`s remarkable for her absence.

I thought I had heard pretty much everything on 911. I now find it incredible that I had not heard of Dr. Judy Wood before this week.

Griff
    Last edited by Griff; 4th October 2012 at 01:29. Reason: link not working

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Griff For This Post:

Delight (4th October 2012), gripreaper (6th October 2012), Jake (16th December 2012), Kristin (4th October 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (4th October 2012), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2012), Vitalux (4th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Paul sometimes I like to try and find a good side to situations such as this.

I guess one of the good points is this event served as a catalyst for many people around the world, including American's, to waken them up that something was seriously wrong with the honesty and integrity of the Government of the United States, and further more helped them connect the dots in understanding that for such an event to occur, so many other Nations around the World are in bed with the scumbags

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

DarMar (4th October 2012), Kristin (4th October 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

A great listen. Highly recommended. Thanks for posting, Kristin.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Kristin (4th October 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Quote Posted by DarMar
    90% people on this planet doesnt have soul at all! s.
    Where did this number come from?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Kristin (5th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast