+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sister Charlotte - Entire Testimony - Confessions of a Roman Catholic Nun

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member intruth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Sister Charlotte - Entire Testimony - Confessions of a Roman Catholic Nun

I viewed this video recently. It's long (1 hr 34 min) but it was riveting from the very beginning for me. Truly heartbreaking and infuriating. The evil in the Catholic Church cannot be underestimated. (I was raised Catholic). I wish this would get as much attention as the pedophilia scandal. The abuse of the nuns in convents was mindboggling. Sick, sick, sick. I will pray for this woman. I feel relieved in that she escaped (literally) from the convent and was able to tell her story…for a while.

I wasn't looking for any more "dirt" on the church, but after listening to this audio, I can
    only imagine what must be lurking over at the Vatican. I knew of the references to babies being killed in furnaces in church basements and I thought that was bad. Sr. Charlotte expounds on that and so much more.

I'd like to hear anyone else's opinion if they listen to this.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th October 2012 at 02:22. Reason: The [YOUTUBE] markup works better :)
    intruth

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to intruth For This Post:

astrid (27th October 2012), Belle (27th October 2012), Eram (7th October 2012), eva08 (5th October 2012), genevieve (7th October 2012), HaveBlue (9th October 2012), Star Tsar (7th October 2012), WhiteFeather (4th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Sister Charlotte - Entire Testimony - Confessions of a Roman Catholic Nun

Right on line with the Satanist influence that has been troubling Europe for thousands of years.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eva08 For This Post:

Eram (7th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: Sister Charlotte - Entire Testimony - Confessions of a Roman Catholic Nun

OMG, there is something sick and evil about this video and the story being shared for sure. She sure tells her story like an evangelical preacher in tone, punctuation and volume so leaves me wondering what the testamony is really all about as it rings of salvation for the suffering more than anything else!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

aranuk (5th October 2012), Eram (7th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

intruth--

I don't have any personal knowledge of anything she said, but based on my recent learning about this crazy world I have no reason to doubt her story. There are many sick people in the Catholic Church, and elsewhere.

I was raised a Catholic. Many of the nuns I dealt with over 12 years were mean and usually tyrannical, so I can imagine that what Sister Charlotte said took place in cloisters and out of sight is--or WAS (I say hopefully, naively)--true.

Her story is horrific and my heart goes out to anyone is such a situation. I've been incarcerated, and I know that the feeling of helplessness and futility I felt was far from Sister Charlotte's because I could look forward to freedom. All she could see was endless suffering. Very very sad.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    Genevieve

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Eram (7th October 2012), lookbeyond (27th October 2012), Ol' Roy (28th October 2012), sandy (7th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member joeboxerchick4's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say,I am emotional over this.My grandmother was a child in the convent. She was sent there as a orphan. She ran away when she was 21. She also had a convent name of a saint. I use to ask her questions,and she will turn pale white,and tell me its of the past. She will not speak of it,her time there was horrific, because she will sink in her chair when I asked her what was it like. My grandmother was a Indian born in the depression in MO.Two years before she died,she finally spoke a lil about her time there, she has scars, there was death,there was hunger, I wont go on and on in detail,but I will say listening to Charllot was listening to my grandmother fill in the gaps about what she didnt want us to know. She was a wonderfull women,and loving spite of what she went through. I sure wish she was here, so I can hug her and tell her I do understand now. Thank You Intruth for posting this video. I will pray for light to shine in these dark places. ~Christina~
    We are all looking for a peaceful way, we are looking for survival, the only solution is that we must go back to the Original Spiritual Instructions. All the sacred traditions speak of these things so you see we are not so different after all.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joeboxerchick4 For This Post:

Belle (27th October 2012), genevieve (27th October 2012), lookbeyond (27th October 2012), Ol' Roy (28th October 2012), sandy (27th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread