+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So ... an October surprise on the way, eh?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default So ... an October surprise on the way, eh?

http://www.in5d.com/october-surprise...-timeline.html

I do get a gut sense that an October surprise would happen this month -- but will it be a positive event or a negative event?

I sure as **** hope that it would be a positive event that would finally put the final nail in the coffin of the bloody, goddamn Cabal and finish them, once for all.

The idea that this criminal, Mitt Romney, "winning" the debate last night so decisively is horrible news for me, but it doesn't matter what puppet is selected, anyway, since any puppet installed in there would do the bidding of the effing Cabal, anyway.

Those of you who are familiar with astrology -- what's your comments on this chart?

And can anyone provide a summary of what's said in the vid? I'm nearly deaf, so a summary would be greatly appreciated.

~Mozart

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Anastasia (4th October 2012), bennycog (5th October 2012), Fellow Aspirant (7th October 2012), jagman (7th October 2012), K626 (6th October 2012), white wizard (7th October 2012), WhiteFeather (5th October 2012), Wind (5th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,153 times in 314 posts

Default Re: So ... an October surprise on the way, eh?

My ( 6 ) sense tells me that whatever ( if anything ) happens ( as in 'big' ) it won't be in October. Because if it did it wouldn't be a 'surprise' -- at least not to those with eyes that see.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Belle (7th October 2012), Bongo (5th October 2012), Chester (13th October 2012), jagman (7th October 2012), truth4me (5th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Yes, Its coming right after the September surprise that followed the August suprise the came after the May surprise that followed the last January collapse that followed the fall of 2011 surprise that superceded the end of the world that really didnt happen the May before, but really might have for those who ascended. Im having a hard time keeping up with it all, just when which surprise suprised me and which one surprised me the most and when, what month and year. Hold on to your hats... its a real rollercoster ride!

6. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (5th October 2012), Amity (5th October 2012), another bob (4th October 2012), aonascimento (14th October 2012), Bongo (5th October 2012), Buck (5th October 2012), CdnSirian (6th October 2012), Chester (13th October 2012), Chris Gilbert (5th October 2012), D-Day (5th October 2012), debbiegail (6th October 2012), DevilPigeon (5th October 2012), Eram (5th October 2012), foreverfan (14th October 2012), genevieve (5th October 2012), grampah (8th October 2012), Heart-2-Heart (5th October 2012), hectorlca (4th October 2012), idiom (5th October 2012), intruth (5th October 2012), jagman (7th October 2012), Jean-Marie (5th October 2012), kaatje (7th October 2012), Litenites (6th October 2012), Maia Gabrial (6th October 2012), math330 (5th October 2012), mosquito (5th October 2012), Mozart (7th October 2012), Nick Matkin (7th October 2012), Nickolai (15th October 2012), Ontarioguy (5th October 2012), PurpleLama (4th October 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (4th October 2012), RUSirius (5th October 2012), sandy (4th October 2012), Selene (4th October 2012), spiritwind (5th October 2012), white wizard (7th October 2012), WhiteFeather (5th October 2012), Wind (5th October 2012), write4change (4th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mozart:

there's a transcript at this link:

http://carlboudreau.blogspot.com/

Best Regards.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbj3n546pt For This Post:

Mozart (5th October 2012), Selene (5th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Mmmm good question. I'm not sure if there is going to be an October Surprise. This would foil the elections for The Men's Room Cologne Clerk.(D)
    As The Corporate Ass-Clown (R) Would benefit highly during elections in an October Scenario if The Proverbial TSHTF. I myself Don't think i could swallow that heavy dose of a tainted poison if The Republican should win this election. I just might have to move to Ecuador perhaps.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Kindred (5th October 2012), MargueriteBee (4th October 2012), Mozart (7th October 2012), spiritwind (5th October 2012), TargeT (4th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

I thought last election cycle was about as blatant of a rigged election when they put the bumbling idiot who doesn't even know how many houses he owns up against the unknown nobody with a ton of Hollywood flare...

THIS time they have the clones running against eachother, both so much like eachother that I'm sure they had to pick individuals of different race just so the population could tell the two apart.

the saddest thing? this big "win" last night wasn't due to a solid discussion of "issues" or "Policy" it was all about who handled themselves on stage better... very very sad.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bennycog (5th October 2012), D-Day (5th October 2012), Lefty Dave (5th October 2012), spiritwind (5th October 2012), WhiteFeather (5th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

OCTOBER SURPRISE: OBAMA PLANS MAJOR AIRSTRIKE ON LIBYAN TARGETS

http://cybertribenetwork.blogspot.co...ans-major.html
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Lettherebelight (5th October 2012), WhiteFeather (5th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by baddbob (here)

I see this report on several "alternative" sites, most of which are crediting the following report on Breitbart.com as the original source:

October Surprise: Obama Plans Major Airstrike on Libyan Targets
    (Ben Shapiro 3 Oct 2012)

Today, a Defense Department official confirmed to Breitbart News that there is advance planning for a “substantial air package” against targets in Libya. Military sources suggest that this means that flight missions against Libyan targets will include manned flights, not merely drones.

The New York Times reported yesterday that the Obama administration is preparing an operation to “kill or capture militants” involved in the Benghazi attack resulting in the murder of our ambassador to Libya and three other Americans. According to the Times, the Joint Special Operations Command is putting together “so-called target packages of detailed information about the suspects.” These files are a coordinated project with the CIA and the Pentagon.

The Obama administration is under heavy scrutiny for its failure to protect the US consulate in Benghazi, and for its lack of security around the ambassador. Furthermore, the Obama administration is increasingly perceived as weak on terror, particularly in the aftermath of the Arab Spring, which has largely been hijacked by the well-organized Muslim Brotherhood. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to testify next Wednesday before the House Oversight Committee on the lack of security for the ambassador.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

baddbob (5th October 2012), K626 (6th October 2012), Lettherebelight (5th October 2012), Referee (5th October 2012), Selene (5th October 2012), TargeT (4th October 2012), WhiteFeather (5th October 2012), Wind (5th October 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Well, as far as the October astrology goes ....meh. The major epoch-advancing Uranus-Pluto square (which is notable and historic) was precise on September 19. That's been the Big Bogeyman that astrologers have been discussing for nearly a year now. But its game-changing effects will undoubtedly reach forward for centuries in unforeseen ways, just as we might say that the Industrial Revolution began with James Watts' invention of the steam engine under a Uranus-Pluto square - but did anyone pay much attention at the time? Did anyone foresee modern manufacturing from that little puff of boiling water? Not really.

So, October per se?

The "October Surprise" is a cliche on a par with "Is it Christmas again, already?"

Boudreau's guess seems to be not much more than that: a guess. We're all entitled to our opinion I suppose, that's all.

Cheers,

Selene

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Eram (5th October 2012), GaelVictor (5th October 2012), gripreaper (5th October 2012), spiritwind (5th October 2012), WhiteFeather (5th October 2012), Wind (5th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

october surprise is just an illusion, they toss it out every year when the changing of the guard takes place. The surprise is there is no surprise.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

intruth (5th October 2012), Litenites (6th October 2012), Ontarioguy (5th October 2012), RMorgan (5th October 2012), Selene (5th October 2012), WhiteFeather (5th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

What was a surprise was how flat Obama looked in the debate. Keep that up and the big surprise will be Romney winning, oh, but wait, that would be in November, a November surprise, after the October surprise which wont be a surprise at all cause were all talking about it already, right?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

debbiegail (6th October 2012), Nick Matkin (7th October 2012), Nickolai (15th October 2012), RMorgan (5th October 2012), Selene (5th October 2012), WhiteFeather (5th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Come on ya'll, you can do better than that.

How about Israel and the US hacking the banking computer systems and totally collapsing it, sink the Enterprise in the Strait of Hormuz, and then turn around and blame Iran?

This get's the sleazy banksters off the hook for totally destroying the world economy, get's the government off the hook, get's Iran into war and destroys their economy, which can then be rebuilt through central banking and the bankers could make boatloads more money from the war by drawing the whole world into it, centralizing all power into a one world system, eliminating all national borders, all currencies, and...

Restoring the digital system with new fail safe firewalls so that this type of terrorist computer hacking never happens again, control all the content of the internet, and go to the new global cashless digital currency, which can then be used to directly tax and collect fees for our every move, based on our carbon footprint, and therefore no one would get away with anything anymore and we would all be safe from terrorism.

And all it would take to set off this chain reaction would be a little hacking.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 5th October 2012 at 05:01.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

bennycog (5th October 2012), D-Day (5th October 2012), Equatorial Eyes (14th October 2012), gigha (5th October 2012), Michelle Marie (5th October 2012), Mozart (7th October 2012), selinam (5th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I see this report on several "alternative" sites, most of which are crediting the following report on Breitbart.com as the original source:
    A day after reporting the above, Breitbart.com followed up with this report:
    This morning, Breitbart News spoke with a former senior CIA official with specific knowledge of the ongoing issues in Libya, who spelled out the risks associated with the Obama administration’s rumored prospective airstrikes on targets in Libya. Two days ago, the New York Times reported that the administration was preparing an operation inside Libya, including the possibility of drone strikes. Breitbart News reported yesterday that a senior Department of Defense official said that the administration was advance planning for a “substantial air package” that could include manned flights.

The former senior CIA official told Breitbart News that with America’s lack of intelligence on the ground in Libya, the fallout for any sort of airstrike could be catastrophic, leading to civilian casualties, and more broadly, to the fall of a weak but moderate Libyan government. He pointed out that the government in Pakistan has been forced to answer for US airstrikes inside Pakistan, thanks to the high level of civilian casualties; such scrutiny for a weaker and far more moderate government in Libya would cause its collapse. “The danger is what straw will break a very weak, moderate, democratically elected government in Libya,” he stated. “There are people on the ground with relationships with the Tripoli government. This government is hanging on by a thread, building a coalition to keep the extremists at bay and the moderates together. Any unilateral US attack that isn’t looked upon as something done in conjunction with Libyan forces will be very difficult for this government to survive.”

In essence, the former senior CIA official said, the Obama administration “would be sacrificing an allied government for just a couple of votes.”
    You can read more at Exclusive: Former CIA Official: Obama 'October Surprise' Airstrike in Libya 'Would Be Criminal'.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

TargeT (5th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

How do you get Generaly Dynamics to support you for president without an impending war going on?
    and with the republicans beating the war drums and saying Obama is asleep at the wheel it becomes imperitve to go kill some folks over there to make a show, regarless that the leader t of Lybia says he wants to be an ally and get to the bottom of the attacks.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 5th October 2012 at 11:39.

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Quote Posted by bbj3n546pt (here)
    Mozart:

there's a transcript at this link:

http://carlboudreau.blogspot.com/

Best Regards.

Ah, there ya go. Thank you! That transcript was quite useful for me and I thought that it was a good one.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by baddbob (here)

This "October Surprise" thing that's based on astrology is WAY bigger than any single event, such as air strikes on Libya.

If you read the above-listed transcript, you'll see what I mean.

What I think will happen -- what I hope that would happen, really -- is that the "October Surprises" would be big, bold and sudden events that decisively change our collective paths towards much-better outcomes, rather than negative outcomes. Better for the people of the world and not for the damned Cabal, who have effed us over for centuries.

So if you read that transcript ... here's a quote, for example:

Quote October’s chart will bring extremely volatile energetic conditions. A seemingly small impetus will have surprisingly dramatic effects. Surprise events will trigger startling changes of direction. New trends will spring suddenly into existence all on their own. Existing trends will veer unexpectedly in new directions.

October will not allow accurate predictions, firm control or reversing course. The chart looks like a one-way portal into a different time line.

Does this sound like a single event, like an airstrike on Libya? How many airstrikes have we already seen there, let alone in many other countries recently? Have any of those events changed the world for the better for the people? Hell, no.

So, given the information in that transcript, we may see big and bold events that may be game-changers for the better for the people of the world.

Keep in mind that -- even if you don't believe it -- there are many ETs and higher beings who are heavily involved with the careful management of our world in keeping it relatively stable, so I have no doubt that they'd guide events on Earth to bring about those kinds of big and bold changes that this astrology-based transcript seems to suggest.

~Mozart

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    http://www.in5d.com/october-surprise...-timeline.html

I do get a gut sense that an October surprise would happen this month -- but will it be a positive event or a negative event?

I sure as **** hope that it would be a positive event that would finally put the final nail in the coffin of the bloody, goddamn Cabal and finish them, once for all.

The idea that this criminal, Mitt Romney, "winning" the debate last night so decisively is horrible news for me, but it doesn't matter what puppet is selected, anyway, since any puppet installed in there would do the bidding of the effing Cabal, anyway.

Those of you who are familiar with astrology -- what's your comments on this chart?

And can anyone provide a summary of what's said in the vid? I'm nearly deaf, so a summary would be greatly appreciated.

~Mozart
    Romney was at Bilderberg this year.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

31. The Following User Says Thank You to K626 For This Post:

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Romney 'won' the debate, through lying and manipulating. That is what business men do, when they want to win a company or financial situation, when going into a meeting. They only need to look perfect for the meeting, and have the business situation work for them, so they win the given boardroom discussion. That is their entire design point and reason they are where they are. They screw people with manipulation and/or outright lies, as an orchestrated boardroom act.

This is why Romney did well at the debate. He's wired for it and he's successful in business due to that 'skill'.

As for Uranus-Pluto Squares. I have direct personal experience. I was (not was) the same when I came out, that's for sure. As for dimensional connections in this near complete base level universal dimensional/animal/ego/sight (connectivity of all of that) sideways shocking kick, well, that's about how it will go.

Welcome to my world.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th October 2012 at 13:42.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Belle (6th October 2012), genevieve (7th October 2012), modwiz (6th October 2012), ulli (7th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Romney 'won' the debate, through lying and manipulating. That is what business men do, when they want to win a company or financial situation, when going into a meeting. They only need to look perfect for the meeting, and have the business situation work for them, so they win the given boardroom discussion. That is their entire design point and reason they are where they are. They screw people with manipulation and/or outright lies, as an orchestrated boardroom act.

Ditto for Lawyers...Romney just did a better job in presentation that Obama this time.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

This is why Romney did well at the debate. He's wired for it and he's successful in business due to that 'skill'.

As for Uranus-Pluto Squares. I have direct personal experience. I was (not was) the same when I came out, that's for sure. As for dimensional connections in this near complete base level universal dimensional/animal/ego/sight (connectivity of all of that) sideways shocking kick, well, that's about how it will go.

Welcome to my world.
    Don't worry - Romney has no shot - will be Obama in a landslide - and in 2016 will be Hillary (who will be age 69 with a good 8 years ahead of her too) - Enjoy the "politotainment" anyways - almost as funny as watching televangelists and Sam Kinison - justone

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th October 2012)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

I'm a survivor of the Romney governorship of Masssachusetts...Obamacare has nothing on the mess Romney left after instituting mandatory health care here.

Two politicians...same politics...should we call it Obamney?

Toss a coin in this election...heads we lose, tails they win...the results are the same.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Chester (7th October 2012), Dennis Leahy (7th October 2012), Mozart (7th October 2012), ulli (7th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast